Installing a home security system is a great choice. But before you sign the contract, you’ll want to ask your home security system provider these eight questions to ensure you’re making the right choice.
Get matched with top home security companies in Yreka, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local home security companies.
Recent Home Security Systems Reviews in Yreka
- ADTI was treated with professionalism and respect when working with ADT/Protect your home for getting an alarm and automation system for my house. Has been a lot of increased crime in our area, and wanted to go with the most reputable brand out there. ADT was a no brainer for us.
- ADTSteve is perhaps the most positive and thoughtful person that has ever come to our house to perform or provide a service. What an asset to ADT Authorized Premier Provider! We requested a quote on their Angie's List page, and Steve was out our house within 3 hours to get everything done for us. Loving our new security system
- ADTProtect Your Home-ADT Provider is awesome. I stayed with my family last week because my place was getting renovated. Due to a recent break in to a neighbor’s house, my uncle decided it was time to invest in a security system. I was able to witness his business interactions with this company from beginning to end.... they were very reliable and knowledgeable. Often times when you purchase a service, you end up just feeling like a number. In this case, my family was treated how a customer should be treated. I will now be using this ADT company for a security system at my home once renovation is complete
- SafeStreets - ADT Authorized ProviderI'm so impressed by ADT! Lance Quevillon gave us run down of everything we need to know to self-install the system. He was very professional and very personable. The alarm was installed in no time. We are very happy with our alarm system and for the service that Lance gave us. I highly recommend ADT and the sales rep
- ADTOver the top. Given the ability to reach out if I have any issues and believe that I will have no issues with what I will be receiving.
- DEEP VALLEY SECURITY 24I have been a customer of Deep Valley Security for several years. I have received very good customer service by all of their employees. When I first received my quote to have the equipment installed and then after the work had been completed, the price quoted for the job didn't change. I really appreciate it when a company gives a quote and sticks with it! My monthly service fees are very affordable and haven't been increased! I send all my friends and family to this company, as they are reliable, knowledgeable, professional and friendly
- Allied AlarmsThey did a good job. They were very co-operative, friendly and professional. They are really nice. They work for a major alarm company.
- Knight GuardEvery month like clock work I would receive a call from a Knight Guard Tech informing me that there had been a breech of security at my building. I would go down and investigate, finding everything was fine, and the system in the building had no issue and there had been on break in. After each of these calls I would inquire a little further as to why I was getting called at 4 am when there was no issue. The investigation revealed that this was a monthly test that the Techs who were monitoring the systems were not aware of. Knight Guard has since informed or retrained their Techs so I do not get calls at 4 am when there is no issue. I also had a small issue with the keypad used to arm the system. The shield had broken off and was no longer secure. When I told Knight Guard about this rather than just replacing the small plastic shield they replaced the entire wall unit. Taking this opportunity to go above and beyond giving me the options now of some more advanced security options and making sure that I would have no issues using the security system in the future. This company defiantly took what was a negative experience and turned it into a positive
- SimpliSafe Home SecurityOrdering a home security kit from SimpliSafe online was incredibly easy. And even though the order form said the kit we wanted was on backorder, it actually came in two days. All the instructions on how to install it are crystal clear (not written in another language and then mangled in translation to English), and the installation is easy-peasy, as is the set-up to activate our notification subscription, which, luckily, we have not had to use
- AMERICAN SECURITY & ALARMThe Alarm System did not work, we called David he came found the reason of the failure, we had unplugged it by accident. David is always patient, kind and reliable, I highly recommend his company.
Home Security Systems in Yreka
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:My experience using ADT for a new alarm system was exceptional. Shout out to the service technician who got me all setup and even added an extra door sensor to my package for no additional charge. This kind gesture went a long wayPatrick M.
- Business Description:Holding a Bachelor of Science degree, I bring over 23 years experience in software, hardware, networking and more. I have built a reputation for developing strategies, incubating new models, building programs, installing network systems, all which has successfully guided many clients and corporations. I will work with you, brainstorm. and create strategies that would best fit exactly what you are looking for. As a Solutions Architect for many small and large corporations, I will bring to you ..
- Business Description:7-year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. Medical Care Alert provides personal emergency medical alert systems for seniors in all 50 states. Our "Help At The Push Of A Button" Medical Alert Systems provide instant access to our US-based, EMT-trained emergency personnel 24 / 7 / 365. With Medical Care Alert there is nothing to buy, no long term contracts, no hidden fees - we have several plans which all work out to around $1 a day for the service. We offer systems with 2-way voice pendan..Recent Review:Customer service is very responsive to our questions and needs.LILLIAN P.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Sales staff is made up of working professional photographers & videographers with years of field experience. Online chat available. See website for shipping details & information on parking in the area. Additional phones: (212) 444-6615, (800) 221-5743, and (212) 239-7765
- Business Description:We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private det..Recent Review:The team of 1privateinvestigator is the most polite, well-spoken private investigator firm that we have ever hired. They answer all your questions with patience and calmness. I suggest everyone looking for dependable PI services to hire themCarlos H.
- Business Description:Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industryRecent Review:Glad it's easy for some with no experience and I could save money along the way.Jared C.
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS..
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..
- Business Description:Our low cost medical alert systems acts as a SOS medical alert system a personal emergency medical alert for those at risk. Just press the sos button to reach a 24/7 hr dispatcher who will reach a relative, caregiver, 911
- Business Description:Additional phones - (801) 437-1020, (801) 616-4388, (866) 437-9625, (888) 217-2550, (866) 722-9030. Additional emails - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Additional DBAs - First Pinnacle Alarm, First Pinnacle Alarm Inc, Pinnacle Home Security System, Vigilon Inc. See website for additional service areas. Additional Website - www.pinnsec.com, www.joinpinnacle.com, www.pinnacleclear.com
Deals in Yreka for Home Security Systems
Explore our Solution Center for helpful alarm system articles
Now that you’ve installed your home security system, it’s time to create a PIN to prevent tampering. But how can you be sure your PIN is secure and safe from a curious intruder? This guide breaks down the basics of good—and bad—home security system PINs.
There’s nothing wrong with looking for some extra security for your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn nine different ways you can keep yourself and your home safe while inside and while you’re away.
Find home security companies in
- Fort Jones
- Mount Shasta
- Happy Camp
- White City
- Central Point
- Eagle Point
- Gold Hill
- Klamath Falls
- Cave Junction
- Rogue River
home security companies in Yreka
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1privateinvestigator.com555 Anton Blvd Suite 150
Costa Mesa, California
- Adt44404 16th West, Space 109
- Adt38420 5th Street West,
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- ADT Home Security1126 N. Chinowth St
- ADT Security38424 10th Street East, Ste 168
- ADT Security Service, Inc.100 Willow Plz
- AK Security Solutions29720 Quinkert St
- ALL PRO SECURITY, INC.1295 E Moana Ln Ste D
- CCM408 South Rose St Apt 11
- Direct Protect Security & Surveillance3151 Airway Ave Ste F 205
Costa Mesa, California
- Direct Protect Security & Surveillance
- Epic Alarm2166 W. Broadway #777
- Epic Alarm
- JoinerNetworks.comPO Box 996
- OASIS SECURITY SYSTEMSPO Box 203
- OASIS SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Zions Security Alarms3032 N 1120 W
- Zions Security Alarms