Link Interactive

Founded 1952 • With Angi since October 2012

4155 Harrison Blvd

Ogden, UT 84403

Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industry!...

Resposiveness

home security systems (99)home automation (16)

06/20/2020

I had only one responder from the list. I interviewed that company and two others. I researched and chose one not from the list.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New alarm system

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]. I don't show that you ever reached out to us for more information. I think you are getting us confused with someone else.

06/07/2019

Requested a quote and was informed that a representative would contact me. I received a text message @10:30am stating that they "tried to contact you about your free quote but were unsuccessful." Not certain how they tried to contact me because I have no missed calls or messages, other than the aforementioned. The representative I called and spoke with after reading their text message stated that ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote for a home security system

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

Thank you for taking time to review Link Interactive. While this review is unfortunate, we did make several attempts to reach you. As stated in your review. Something may have gone wrong when we initially tried calling. Feel free to contact our office directly if we can be of further assistance.

08/27/2018

Very professional. We negotiated a great price. The equipment was easy to install and they have a great customer service department that helped greatly with installation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alarm System

CATEGORY home security systems,home automation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

06/05/2018

The team at Link Interactive was great - answered all my questions and got me set up easy breezy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ordered and self-installed alarm system

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2017

Thank you for your business. Glad the setup went smoothly. Happy to have you part of our family! Looking forward to many years of business.

04/11/2018

We replaced an existing alarm system with a Link Interactive system. It was very easy to install and the customer service was excellent during installation. The responsiveness of the system has been great so far. It’s also nice to have an alarm that can be managed remotely from an app. The price is a little higher than what we were paying, but I feel like the price is worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New alarm system

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2018

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to have you as a customer! Let us know if you need anything else.

12/28/2017

Very easy instal. Top quality product and customer service. Love all the custom options and high technology features. I highly recommend Link Interactive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Burglar and fire alarm system installed. Monthly monitoring service activated.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2017

Thank you for the recommendation! Happy to have you as a customer!

09/14/2017

Have had the company for over 3 years and recently renewed my contract. They are very prompt if my alarm to any alarm triggers. I would definitely recommend this company to a friend or family member.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alarm system and home automation

CATEGORY home security systems,home automation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2014

Thanks for the review! We appreciate the business and hope we can serve you for many years to come!

09/11/2017

It went well. Representatives are polite and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alarm system

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

Thanks for the review. We are glad it all worked out!

07/27/2017

Very professional company and are good at communicating with the customer. A+ would used again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alarm System

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2017

07/26/2017

I bought the Angie's List special. Went to sign up with them. They had no process to credit the amount to Angie's list for the equipment. The contract required a 3 year commitment with the first year paid in full, and monthly payments would start immediately. They told me my credit rating didn't qualify as they need a 625. Creadit Karma has me in 675+ (just bought a home and payments for the movin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need home security system for new home in Alexandria.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2017

We are so sorry things didn't work out for you. We wish we could utilize a third party site such as Credit Karma. We wish you all the best and hope you enjoy your new home. Thanks!

Alarm equipment & monitoring service, home automation, remote access.

Installation, Electrical, Other brands camera installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover