Uxari powered by Vitex

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2016

Uxari.com

Naples, FL 34109

With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, risk-free trial. We believe in not only finding exactly the right plan for you, but making sure you’re completely satisfied with it, too....

11/23/2019

William B.

The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictable.

Description of Work
Vitex/Uxari installed Smart Home features for our builder.

Category home automation

10/31/2019

Mark A.

All systems are working properly. Only issue is their billing dept. They are charging me for services that they say were for 17 months ago. I have spent hours on the phone and more hours looking up past records. After I found that I did pay for the months that they said I did not pay for, they changed it to other months. They say that they will look into it, but then nobody calls back. If you use this company, don't allow them to convince you to set up auto payments, since they think they have cart blanch for charging you for things you already paid for and they leave it up to you to look through all your records to confirm that you already paid the bill.

Description of Work
Added cameras, door lock, and thermostat

Category home security systems, doors

01/03/2018

Marty M.

Vitex sales process was great over the phone, very clear on the services, cost and setting the time for installation. Installation process was excellent. He set up all the services, explained everything very clearly, made sure I understood Alarm.com app. Really pleased.

Description of Work
Set up security services, home automation of thermostats and Sonos system.

Category home theater design, home security systems, doors, home automation

03/24/2017

Molly R.

I will not hire this company because the sales team is relentless and nobody seems to know who my rep is. In general, they are only focused on upselling and signing long term contracts.

Description of Work
Alarm system in Naples Florida

Category home security systems

[Member Name Removed], we appreciate you letting us know about your situation and hope you except our apologies for any inconvenience you feel this has caused. It is always our goal to be as transparent as possible with all of our customers and because we would like you to have that same quality experience, we will have one of our Support Supervisors reach out to discuss your concerns in more detail. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention and we look forward to speaking with you shortly.

02/24/2017

David L.

I haven't got my gift card yet. I haven't completely set up the system yet. My wife and I had to go out of town and I had it set up for the most vulnerable places. I thought the gift card was supposed to be here within 30 days. The house was flooded in Aug. I didn't realize I couldn't set it up, the first part of the house we did after the flood was the den. But we bought a lot of our stuff and kept it in the den because we could only get a small storage bin. 20000 people looking for storage space, there weren't any left. Most of the stuff I have was stored in the den and it has 8 windows, so the windows where the system was going was in the den. Now the motion detector and security system has been set up except for a few window magnets. The alarm is working fine and working correctly. Any problem I had I called customer support and they walked me thru the steps. It was a great price for a home security system. Then for $37 a month, you spend that much on beer for a weekend. I have nothing to complain about so far. It appears to be top notch. The software updated as soon as I turned it on. It was pretty easy and I think anybody would be able to set it up. I activated it and the tech support was great. They were very polite and cordial on the phone. Very professional. It's a fair price for a fair deal. As far as I am concerned it is a great product and the tech support was great. There isn't any place else you can get this good of a security system for this price.

Description of Work
I purchased a security system.

Category home security systems

We are glad to report that you have received your gift card. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome experience with us and for being a part of our Uxari Family! Please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward, as we are always here and happy to help you.

10/21/2016

James W.

Everything went fine. Service men showed up at the scheduled time, were courteous, and answered all my questions about the system.

Description of Work
Set up system to start regular monthly monitoring service.

10/20/2016

Tammy S.

EXCELLENT. My sales representative, Jared Dorfman and the installer, Ruben Morales, were fantastic.

Description of Work
THEY INSTLALLED A FIRE DETECTOR, A/C MONITOR AND LIGHT CONTROL

10/20/2016

linda S.

Great! Very professional and knowledgable, great response times, very friendly office staff, sales rep and technicians. The pricing was very competative and they were able to find us alternative ways to save money by switching out some of the equipment we origianlly thought we needed.

Description of Work
Jared, Ruben and his Uxari team installed the outdoor sound system in our condominium's courtyard and pool area and connected it to our indoor speaker system throughout our lobby. This included 6 outdoor speakers and 6 amps to connect all of the speakers throughout the property. They implemented the Sonos controller on our front desk computer and taught our staff how to control the different zones, stations, and volumes from the front desk. Jared took the extra time to come on site and answer questions throughout the installation and also set up the custom requests, like having the music automatically come on at a certain time, lowering volumes automatically at night, and setting up our Pandora stations to the residents preferred artists.

Category home theater design, home automation

10/18/2016

David B.

Ease of use with great web based features have allowed us to investigate our alternatives and work through the choices at our own convenience. Choosing features was easy as they were very well explained and not pushed upon us. The features available are all integrated and available to add, plug and play, at a later date if needed. We highly recommend them for security and automation needs..

Description of Work
Provided integrated alarm and home automation with additional features to be added. Installation was very clean and concise and has great remote features and capabilities. We have the full remote alarm with sensors, camera's and motion suitable to our layout. We are adding automated lights and remote thermostats as well. We liked that each feature can be added based on need and preference later.

10/18/2016

v H.

great ! they were on time, neat, and helped me understand how to work everyting

Description of Work
in stalled security and cameras, wall mounted several TV's

Chris M.

Received the security system in three days. Set up was easy and I was able to get technical support on the phone quickly with a couple questions. They Uxari system has been working great and I am very happy with my experience.

Description of Work
I called for a quote for a security system and ordered a do it yourself system. The salesman was very helpful with questions and low pressure.

Hollins R.

The Vitex team headed up by Jason Levin was in a word outstanding. It was a collaborative effort with the builder and their knowledge of state of the art equipment and software was exceptional. In a project the size of mine there are the inevitable hiccups however Vitex's ability to understand the issue, send the appropriate technician and modify or correct the issue exceeded my expectations. Another important note, they were more than happy to work with customer supplied equipment as well as equipment they supplied. From my perspective, Vitex is the only vendor for high end state of the art installations.

Description of Work
Vitex designed and installed my theater room, whole house audio and video, alarm and security cameras and home automation including automated shades, pool controls, fire pit and whole house lighting system. This includeed the installation of a Dolby Atmos sound system and ultra 4K video in the theater room. The rest of the house has an integrated 4k video system that is controlled from a dedicated A/V room. The internet is controlled through an enterprise class controller and router. Great stability and strong signal.

Mary Jane M.

As I said above, I am impressed with Vitex solutions, but even more importantly, the customer service provided by our representative Kyle Wiseley.

Description of Work
Kyle Wiseley explained how our entire system works and even set up our phones to use the sound control apps. He was knowledgeable, personable, and patient. He promptly addressed all outstanding issues with the technical staff.

10/15/2016

Kyle W.

Excellent!!! Very helpful staff. Willing to go the extra mile to find the answers. A company doing it right and treating the customer as number 1.

Description of Work
Landscape/ Sonos/ Home Automation and Security

10/14/2016

Christopher S.

I worked with Kyle Wiseley, and could not be happier. Kyle is extremely knowledgeable, and very customer focused. He led me through the process, and never tried to over-sell me, but pointed out the benefits of the selections I made.

Description of Work
Home security system, Sonos music throughout home, landscape lighting.

Category home theater design, home security systems, home automation, outdoor lighting

10/13/2016

BJ H.

I can't say enough good things about Vitex. In the last six months we have dealt with 6 or 7 Vitex representatives for various products or services, and every one of them was incredible -- knowledgeable, able to explain in layman terms, responsive, respectful and accommodating. I was so impressed that I wrote to the Vitex President to compliment him on their hiring and training techniques. They provide quality products and superb service, and they are consistent in doing so.

Description of Work
Advise on and then install security system, home sound system, wall mount large and small televisions.

Maria K.

Perfect! Easiest transaction and installation ever! I have had 2 previous home monitoring systems/companies and Vitex is by far one of the easiest and reliable to work with. The product exceeds that of the others I have had and the technology just keeps improving.

Description of Work
We had a home automation system installed including, but not limited to, a home security system to monitor all the windows and doors in our home, a smart door lock for the front door, doorbell camera, a garage door sensor, automated light switches, as well as a few Sonos speakers.

Miguel M.

The sales person that I met with, Michael Kelly, was fantastic and very professional! We did not have any intention of actually purchasing anything but he made great points to the benefits of having an automated system. My mother lives with us and having this system gives my wife and I a little peace of mind. The technician that installed the system was very nice and helpful!

Description of Work
Installed home security system with automated capability as well as smart door lock.

Andrea L.

I purchased a package to fit in my home, installed it myself, and have had use of it on a daily basis. Low cost monthly and very helpful staff when I need assistance. Highly recommended for anyone wanting peace of mind knowing they are secured.

Description of Work
Assisted via telephone to make certain all my equipment was secure and ready for use.

Bethany T.

Installation and activation was very quick and easy. Tech on site was professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Installed and activated dashboard system and front entry deadbolt lock

10/11/2016

Jim K.

I originally signed up for self-installation to save money but I did not find the installation to be intuitive and the provided instructions were minimal. I elected to have Uxari do the installation. The installer was extremely knowledgeable and accommodating. He made installation recommendations that would never have occurred to me. Great job! Be cautious about choosing to do it yourself unless you're pretty knowledgeable about laying out a security system. After installation I had occasion to seek tech support and their tech support was nothing short of outstanding.

Description of Work
Installed control panel, window & door sensors, motion detectors and cameras, and doorbell camera.

10/10/2016

Norma C.

It was easy to self-install. The staff was pleasant, and helpful, with providing a step-by-step process and activation.

Description of Work
DIY

10/10/2016

Brian C.

It went great! Very professional company. Every product and service provided met or exceeded my expectations. I would definitely use them again and would confidently recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Uxari sold, furnished and installed a security and automation system for me.

10/07/2016

Brian B.

Great. Everything works and is easy to operate

Description of Work
Hooked up security cameras and alarm monitoring

10/06/2016

Jackson I.

The install was easy. I called in for them to help me activate. They did. System works like it should! Reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Helped me set up my home security and automation