Lifenet Alert Systems LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2012

Home Healthcare - Medical Alert Systems
Home Healthcare - In-home Services

Low cost, less than $1 a day. Everything included, no extras needed. High quality medical alert systems for seniors and their families. All staff is based in the USA - never outsourced. Free shipping. Free return shipping. Free lifetime replacement service. Peace of mind in your own home. No deposits, no hidden charges. Your rates will never go up. Designed for use in bath and shower. Cancel anytime without penalty. No activation fees. No deposits. No install fees. No setup fees. Additional emails - sales@lifenet.com, acct@lifenet.com, service@lifenet.com & bdev@lifenet.com. Additional phone numbers - (516) 453-2500 & (800) 676-1100....

JDM Electric has been serving the community for 12 years! Located in Glen Cove, New York, our small organization primarily operates in the electrical work sector.

Standguard Security is a highly regarded family owned and operated alarm company that has been in the security business for over 30 years. We customize your home security system or commercial security system tailored to fit your needs. We use state of the art hardwired and wireless alarm systems. Protect your home/business with a security system that includes the service of a Electronic Central Station Monitoring Company. Standguard provides dependable, prompt and professional service that you can relay on. Save money on your homeowners insurance while protecting your loved ones and home or business. HENRY R. HAUER, PRESIDENT

Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly focused on giving all customers a 5-Star Experience™. SafeStreets is committed to bringing high-tech security equipment, backed by 24/7 professional monitoring, to the place that matters most - your home. We have same day and next day appointments available, all scheduled within a one hour window. Call us anytime for a custom home security assessment and free quote! Comprehensive Security System ADT 24/7 Monitoring Touch Screen Control Panel Motion Detectors, Glass Break Sensors, & Point-of-Entry Sensors Indoor, Outdoor, & Doorbell Cameras Smart Home Automation Smoke, Carbon Monoxide, & Flood Sensors Mobile App Control Cellular Connection Back-up Battery Supply Maintenance/Extended Warranty Homeowners Insurance Certificate Theft Protection Guarantee

01/03/2018

System was easy to install and works as advertised (did more than 1 test). Jacques provided excellent customer service when we had questions and responded to voicemails we left very promptly.

Description of Work
Installed medical alert system for my mom.

08/24/2017

Very smooth and she has used it for three years. It gives her level of comfort that help is available.

Description of Work
My 84 year old Mom several states away needed a medical alert service in case she needed help. It also included a lock box that a code can be gotten from Life Alert for emergency help to access to a key instead of breaking down the door.

01/10/2017

Lucky I have only needed them once and it was great they responded and helped me

Description of Work
This is a health ne t company and I am using them all the time as a medical security

01/27/2016

Very well. Jaques was very informed and explained the product well. Everything arrived on time and in good condition. The set-up was relatively easy. I believe I had a question or two on some of the set-up details and between the LifeAlert support desk and Jaques we got them promptly squared away. When we no longer needed the system I simply mialed it back to LifeAlert. I recieved a credit for the...

Description of Work
Needed home alert systen for my elderly father in his home. I spoke with Joaques from LifeAlert by phone and he provided all the necessary information for me to make a decision.

11/04/2015

Arrived promptly. Good instructions with the unit. I had a phone call after the order, before the unit shipped with all the information given at that time - it was on their site, but they still called. I had one question later, called and got immediate assistance. Very happy with the company.

Description of Work
No Appointment. Equipment was mailed to me.

Category medical alert systems

Medical alert system for seniors and family. Professionally monitored. All inclusive, no extras to buy. Professional, personal, responsive service.

LifeNet never asks for a deposit, and no sales representative will call or email you. We specialize exclusively in medical alert systems.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check