Offering Contact Free Delivery and Setup https://www.medicalcarealert.com/contact-free-medical-alert-system-delivery-s/2921.htm

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Medical Care Alert

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2012

43334 7 Mile Rd Ste 400

Northville, MI 48167

7-year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. Medical Care Alert provides personal emergency medical alert systems for seniors in all 50 states. Our "Help At The Push Of A Button" Medical Alert Systems provide instant access to our US-based, EMT-trained emergency personnel 24 / 7 / 365. With Medical Care Alert there is nothing to buy, no long term contracts, no hidden fees - we have several plans which all work out to around $1 a day for the service. We offer systems with 2-way voice pendants for folks who like to get out into the yard or visit neighbors, and GPS cellular systems for folks who are on-the-go. Please call 1-855-253-9990 to learn more....

02/08/2022

Jan C.

They are always available and answer emergency questions immediately. Their responses are immediate to all the emergency questions that we have.

Description of Work
They answer emergency questions.

09/10/2021

LILLIAN P.

Customer service is very responsive to our questions and needs.

Description of Work
They are very nice on the phone, they really pay attention and they are prepared.

Category hospitals

09/24/2020

SHELLEY V.

They're great! They sent everything we needed with lots of instructions for setup. We had a few questions because our phone system isn't the simplest, but they talked us through it all very patiently. Everyone exhibits a sense of caring for our well-being.

Description of Work
They provided a medical alert system for our home.

Category home security systems, medical alert systems

Thanks for your feedback -we appreciate it very much! Please test your system regularly and call us if you have any questions - thanks!

05/13/2020

Dan V.

No one contacted me at all. Wasted time .

Description of Work
Ramp built to a outside back porch, or deck

Category handicap equipment

Mr [Member Name Removed], we did respond to you immediately. Unfortunately we don’t provide the service you are looking for. Kindly remove this harsh rating that we do not deserve, noting we never did any business with you. Thanks.

11/26/2019

Ron B.

The experience of setting up a subscription for my father was a breeze. Bryan responded to, and answered all questions promptly. He guided me through everything, and setup was exactly as explained. It was a very stress free process at a time which was very stressful to my family. Recently, my father needed to initiate an emergency response and Medical Care Alert's service performed perfectly and literally saved his life. I'm not exaggerating. My father is now improving from a serious illness which most likely would have been fatal had he not received prompt care. I can't thank Medical Care Alert enough.

Description of Work
Medial Alert Service was needed for elderly parent

01/10/2019

Doris W.

Delivery was prompt and activation information was clearly stated

Description of Work
replacement of button monitors

Category medical alert systems

Thanks for your feedback! We really appreciate it and it helps more families as they do their research and make their decisions. Please call us if you need anything and please test your system regularly!

11/14/2018

Stephen S.

I just purchased a system for my mother through Justin a couple of days ago. This company had excellent reviews on Angie's List so I requested a quote. Within 10 minutes I got a call from Justin who was very polite, professional, and knowledgeable. I told him I would consider his company but as you know the way Angie's list works, it sends out multiple quote requests. I never heard back from ANY of them! But Justin was on top of things. He emailed me follow ups, requested a phone call to me to answer anymore questions. I was still waiting for more quotes but never got them. I normally do not go with just the first quote I get but in the case I made an exception as Justin's perseverance and dedication speaks a lot for his company and it's integrity. He went the extra mile to work with us two very financially strapped old people to give us a fair price and make us happy. Justin is the epitome of what true customer service is all about! Thank you Justin! Please feel free to post this on your website.

Description of Work
A new Medical Alert system for my elderly mother

Category handicap equipment, medical alert systems

04/24/2018

John G.

They are very responsive and understanding. Fortunately my mother-in-law has not needed the service for an emergency but she has set off the alert by accident on a few occasions and Medical Care Alert has immediately been responsive and they contact here on her mobile GPS unit or her home phone. If they can not contact her but hear people talking (sometimes she doesn't hear the operator talking to her) then they call my wife. This is the second year we have used this service and as a retired paramedic I feel very comfortable knowing my mother-in-law has this company looking out for her.

Description of Work
Medical Alert for my mother-in-law who lives in another state.

Category medical alert systems

We're so glad the system is working out for your mother-in-law! Please let her know she can push the button for any reason if she needs help, and to call our customer service team if she ever needs us!

02/07/2018

Claudine L.

Went very well without any problems.

Description of Work
Installed a Medical Alert System for a 92 year old Aunt.

Category independent living, medical supplies, medical alert systems

01/15/2018

Cynthia V.

I'd recommend it again for in-home use. The problem with the "go-anywhere" type is that they have to be charged each night and that is when my aunt was most at risk of a fall. This system did not need charging.

Description of Work
Got this medical care alert system for my aged aunt. They were very supportive. They were kind when she called to test it or hit it by accident. Thank God there was a lock box that came with it; it really made a difference for us. It was nice to have them send 2 necklaces instead of a necklace and bracelet that would not have been used.

Category home security systems, independent living, medical alert systems

Thanks for your feedback - we really appreciate it! Please let us know if your aunt needs anything - just call customer service and we'll take care of her!

01/08/2018

Jeff D.

Excellent. It was plug and play. Accidentally triggered it over Christmas. They were right there on the device with a response.

Description of Work
Supplied Medical Alert System

Category home security systems, medical alert systems

We're glad we got you the help you needed right away. Thanks for sharing your feedback - we really appreciate it!

01/08/2018

Debra B.

It went very good. This company was extremely professional from the time they were hired, until I had to let them go. She got a new alarm system that also provided the medical alert button. That and she is now getting 21 hours of care givers everyday. Therefore, I needed to disconnect the medical care alert she was getting.

Description of Work
They monitored my mother through her medical care alert necklace. She had fallen numerous times in the past and I wanted to make sure if she fell again, she could get the help she needed.

01/05/2018

Kae

Medicare and Bankers Life was charge w/cost.His eye is swollen almost shut;neck/shoulder blades very sore.We go back to the doctor to have stitches taken out.

Description of Work
Squad came to my husband took him to hospital; he had x-rays and 18 stitches to head /eye.Your service called me at 1:15 AM on the 5th Fri. Acting as there was an emergency then; or checking up on him. I wasn't happy with this system!!

Category medical alert systems

Please call 877 913 3680 we do not find your address or situation in our records You may have intended this review for a different company with a similar name

01/02/2018

Lenora D.

Received in mail, easy set up and check

Description of Work
Medical alert system for home

Category home security systems, independent living, medical alert systems

12/28/2017

Lisa G.

It worked really well. Even when she accidentally hit the button we were called. We never actually needed it for a fall but feel confident that if we had the response would have been immediate just as the false alarms were.

Description of Work
My elderly mother wore the fall necklace.

12/26/2017

rhonda S.

I think they were great. Always responded right away. They were very kind and compassionate and professional.

Description of Work
Medical Care Alert was my Moms medical alert if anything went wrong.

12/21/2017

Millie B.

Great! Equipment sent in a timely manner with easy set-up instructions. Customer service since then has been phenomenal! When pendant was misplaced, was sent a refurbished pendant at no charge and no need to send in original pendant when it was located weeks later. When I had difficulty trying to undo the hasp on the lock box when my front door locks were changed, the operator determined that I had an outdated lock box that was difficult to operate so she immediately sent me a replacement that works even better. My only guff is that I must test the system weekly and the pendents bi-monthly. Wish I only needed to do this monthly.

Description of Work
Medical alert system - base system, pendant, and lock box for door- set-up for elderly person.

Category handicap equipment, medical alert systems

12/19/2017

Linda S.

Extremely well - very smooth process and very professional/knowledgeable representatives. The cost was for an entire year of monitoring service.

Description of Work
Needed an alert system that my 90-year old mother could have with her at all times in case of an emergency.

12/13/2017

Lee Y.

I have not had an emergency, BUT they answer quickly every time I test the system.

Description of Work
Answer my call if I had an emergency.

Category independent living, medical alert systems

Thanks for your feedback - we're glad you've gotten a quick reply when you are testing your system. Please call our customer service team if you need anything!

12/13/2017

Alan F.

Medical care Alert replaced the Home and Yard system with the Home system which has a much smaller pendant. They sent out the new system and provided a return shipping label for returning the old system. Setup was easy and the whole process was accomplished in 15 minutes. Very professional.

Description of Work
Received Medical Alert system.

Category medical alert systems

Thanks for your feedback - we're glad you like the smaller pendant on the HOME system! Please let us know if you need anything else, and please remember to test your system weekly.

12/11/2017

Walter F.

It has gone well. They are very responsive to our concerns and understand when things go wrong.

Description of Work
We have a medical alert pendant for my father through this provider

Category medical alert systems

Thank you so much for your kind words - we really appreciate it! Please call our customer service team if you need anything.

12/11/2017

Steven B.

WORKED PERFECTLY. SHE ACTUALLY HAD A FALL AND FIRST RESPONDERS WERE NOTIFIED AND WERE THERE RIGHT AWAY

Description of Work
PRVIDED MEDICAL ALERT PENDANT FOR MY MOTHER IN LAW

12/10/2017

Kathryn L.

Prompt receipt, EXCELLENT customer service (esp. Sue!). Have had a few glitches with battery charging in system, but quick, excellent response. Never had an emergency, but mother has accidentally called a couple times & response has been quick.

Description of Work
My mother needed a medical alarm system. We ordered Medical Care Alert. Have had it almost 3 yrs.

Category home security systems, independent living, medical supplies, medical alert systems

We're so glad this is working out well for your mom! And we really appreciate your feedback - we all love working with [mnr]too! :) Please let us know if your mom needs anything, or if she needs a fresh set of rechargeable batteries for her pendant. Thanks!

12/05/2017

Frances R.

So far havent needed emergency help but they answer right away when my alert goes off....

Description of Work
If my medical akert button goes off they respond immediatly....

Category medical alert systems

We're glad you haven't needed your system in an actual emergency, but we are here and standing by 24/7 if you ever do need us. Please remember you can press your button for ANY reason if you need help - medical, fire, police. Some of our clients don't press their button because they "didn't want to bother anybody". We say: "PLEASE bother us! If you need us, press the button!" Thanks for your feedback and please call our customer service team if you need anything.

12/04/2017

Gerard L.

Works as advertised. Gives great peace of mind.

Description of Work
Very pleased with their monitoring services for elderly adult

Category medical alert systems

Thanks for sharing your feedback, we're glad the system is working out for you! Please call our Customer Service team if you need anything or have any questions.

Alert Protective Services LLC

For nearly 40 years, Alert Protective Services has been providing professionally installed, custom designed security systems for homes and businesses throughout Chicagoland and all of its suburbs. Alert Protective Services is 100% locally owned and operated and, unlike many national companies, Alert Protective Services does not use subcontractors to install and service our customers' alarms. We take pride in our well earned reputation for excellent customer service and our highly trained and courteous staff will always be happy to assist you before, during and after the installation process. Call Alert Protective Services and discover why thousands and thousands of Chicagoland area home and business owners choose Alert Protective Services to protect what they value most.

SafeStreets - ADT Authorized Provider

Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly focused on giving all customers a 5-Star Experience™. SafeStreets is committed to bringing high-tech security equipment, backed by 24/7 professional monitoring, to the place that matters most - your home. We have same day and next day appointments available, all scheduled within a one hour window. Call us anytime for a custom home security assessment and free quote! Comprehensive Security System ADT 24/7 Monitoring Touch Screen Control Panel Motion Detectors, Glass Break Sensors, & Point-of-Entry Sensors Indoor, Outdoor, & Doorbell Cameras Smart Home Automation Smoke, Carbon Monoxide, & Flood Sensors Mobile App Control Cellular Connection Back-up Battery Supply Maintenance/Extended Warranty Homeowners Insurance Certificate Theft Protection Guarantee

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi

Home Healthcare - Medical Alert Systems
    Hospitals - General

Medical Alert Systems for Seniors (sometimes referred to as "Life Alert" Systems). Personal emergency response medical alert systems. GPS Medical Alert Systems. Automatic Fall Detection Medical Alert Systems.

Ask for details.