Quality washers and dryers should last a long time. But different components inside of them, like the motor and the coupler, break more frequently than other parts. Knowing the roles these parts play will help you care for your machine.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Salinas, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Salinas
- Oceanview Appliance ServiceNoe was great! He came the same day I called, exactly when he said he would, he wore his mask the whole time, was very personable and professional, and explained what he was doing/looking at/testing, and fixed it immediately. He had the part I needed with him. No fuss, no muss. Excellent!
- Alpha Appliance RepairJavier did a great job. He was prompt and professional. He explained what was wrong with the dryer, why it broke (a clogged vent), and gave me recommendations for getting the vent cleaned out. I was very pleased with his work and would recommend him to others.
- Sears Appliance RepairQuickly diagnosed, showed problem, and fixed. As part of Service, installed updated electronic board to eliminate risk of recurrence.
- Conner's ApplianceAfter the bearing was installed, the technician saw that there were a few other things that needed attention. These were problems that I'd had from day one, since I bought the unit new. After the repairs, my Cabrio washer worked better than new. My house was left clean and the technician was very professional, and best part, on time ( early by a few minutes) to my appointment. Definitely a class act company
- SHAW'S APPLIANCE REPAIR SVCExcellent service. On time for the service. Charged $89 for the service call and $40 for labor in 30 minutes and the dryer works perfectly.
- Sears Appliance RepairThe service man checked it out, found a possible problem that would be expensive to fix, and also found it wasn't level. He suggested we try leveling it first and if that didn't work I could decide if I wanted to spend the money on major repair or just replace the machine. The leveling did a good job, and the visit was only $59 total
- Conner's ApplianceService Tech trouble shot dryer very quickly and replaced faulty part within 15 minutes Receipt showed total job, did not break the labor cost and cost of part. Would recommend this business detail out the invoice with parts, labor, and call out charge; hence the rating for cost. I do not know the price of the part, hourly labor, etc. Also, this business also advertises as J J Appliance in Salinas, as they recently aquired this business from the original proprietor. Reputation of J J was very good, seems Mr Appliance has continued this reputation
- SHAW'S APPLIANCE REPAIR SVCOn February 10, 2012 I called my home warranty service (American Home Shield) to have my Whirlpool Duet Dryer repaired. They sent out Mr. Appliance of Salinas to make the repairs. After almost 5 months of lying representatives from both companies I fired American Home Shield and Mr. Appliance. It became obvious after hiring Shaw's Appliance Repair service as to exactly why I was getting the run-around. The part to correctly fix the dryer cost $424.00 and they didn't want to pay for it. But 5 months!!!! They constantly told me that the part had to be back ordered (3 times), the part was lost, the invoice was lost etc. In mid June I discontinued AHS and called Whirlpool directly to check on the availability of the part (which they had in stock) and to get a reliable Whirlpool repair service. Whirlpool recommended Shaw's. I called Shaw's the following day. Curtis came to my home, diagnosed the problem and ordered the parts, (one of which was missing and could only have been taken by a previous repairman). Within a week and a half the parts came in and my dryer was finally up and running. It took Curtis a little over a week to do what others could not do in 5 months. It was well worth the money it cost to make the repairs to get rid of dishonest and unprofessional service people and get my dryer working again!!
- RB Appliance RepairRod is great. He's reliable, knowledgeable, straight forward and operates with honesty and integrity. He is the first person I call if I have an appliance problem. I highly recommend him!
- Conner's ApplianceTruly a nice experience considering my machine broke Saturday morning and I was able to book an appointment online for the following Monday. Tom showed up, took the machine apart, showed me the broken parts, went out to his van, installed the new parts and had the machine working immediately. I am grateful that the company sent someone who knew what he was doing, had the parts in his van, and was clean and courteous. Thank you Mr. Appliance
Appliance Repair Experts in Salinas
- Business Description:Professional appliance repair services at affordable prices!
- Business Description:Oceanview Appliances is family owned and operated with over 15 years’ experience. We pride ourselves on offering honest and reliable service at an affordable price. We service all major brands and styles of appliances. Haul away service available. Contact us to help with your next service or repair todayRecent Review:Great job! Very professional and helpful. Made sure to keep me updated of his arrival time. Will hire again!Susan K.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Dependable Professional Service You Can Trust. - 25 Years Experience As Residential Specialist. - Expert Problem Solver For Accurate Diagnosis. - Attention To Detail Maintains Integrity Of Home. - Job Performed Safely, Timely And Efficiently. - Delivering Positive Experiences To Customers.Recent Review:We noticed some water at the water heater closet and when opened say the leak spraying from the hole, although it was a small hole it most have formed during the night. I contacted Patterson plumbing around 7:30 am Ivan returned my call he was at the house around 8:15 am. Job was done at 9:10aErick O.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Gas dryers use both gas and electricity to generate heat and are known to dry clothes thoroughly and efficiently. The cost to install one depends on a few factors.
What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Find appliance repair services in
- Del Rey Oaks
- San Juan Bautista
- Pacific Grove
- Carmel By The Sea
- Pebble Beach
- Carmel Valley
- San Martin
appliance repair services in Salinas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Andersen Appliance Service and RepairP.O. Box 1705
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ATS Appliances14 SUFFIELD CIRCLE
- American Residential Warranty
- Dax Duran Construction1176 Sonoma Ave Ste C
- Dax Duran Construction
- Fabulous Sauna Repair2255 Sheridan Blvd
- Fabulous Sauna Repair
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Town & Country Remodeling2059 W Paul Ave
- Town & Country Remodeling