Vaden Construction

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2008

Owner operated. Uses subs for electrical, stucco & exterior painting. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. License - 868481. May contact through email. Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VadenConstruction/?fref=nf...

David Woodbury Painting

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

New Life Painting

Call us today for all your painting needs!

Ramos painting

Ramos Painting offers only the best quality workmanship and professional courtesy with over 10 years of experience. We specialize all phases of residential and commercial painting & staining. We are committed to quality work and making your home projects come to life here at Ramos Painting. We look forward to working with you!

12/31/2020

RK D.

Steve did an excellent job redoing our main bathroom. He offered advice in choosing the cabinets, countertop and sink. He handled the removal and disposition of the old materials and the installation of the new. He is attentive to detail, a fine craftsman and a polite gentleman. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

10/06/2020

Susan M.

Steve Vaden has been our contractor for several projects. This time he replaced very old siding on a side of our home that faces weather/sun, and repaired some issues underneath. He also replaced and trimmed out all new windows on that side, including paint. He also made repairs to the staircase leading up to the upper level, and painted everything -- trim, siding, etc., beautifully. He is always very professional, timely and courteous. Cannot recommend highly enough! (See before/after pics posted by Steve)

Description of Work
Needed to have siding + trim replaced; New windows and trim; all new exterior paint (3 diff. colors)

Category siding,replacement windows,woodworking,house painters

10/23/2017

Elaine H.

Very well. Came quickly, came for a few days to tend to damage; timely; very courteous; a good educator about assessing and explaining the problem and solutions; good listener. Bonus: owner is active in community, with focus on youth education.

Description of Work
Urgent attention to rain water entering basement, with immediate need to control flooding and redirect water. Also, Vaden Construction noticed problem with downspouts and resolved it, repaired concrete floor fractured by rainwater and rebuilt a section of wall that had been crumbling from dampness.

12/20/2016

Kristine M.

The job went great. Steve Vaden is a master at his work. We were under a strict timeline due to a deadline to leave the rental we were in. Steve kept us on track.

Description of Work
Remodel older home. Hardwood flooring, carpentry

Category remodeling,woodworking

05/26/2015

Sally K.

A no go. No idea why he never got back to me?. I graded him high on professionalism, punctuality, and responsiveness for his first response to my phone calland the April 10th appointment that he kept.

Description of Work
He came and talked to me for an hour. When he left he said he would contact the person he uses for blueprints/plans and we would all go through the house together. That was on April 10, 2015. I have not heard from him since. I have no idea why. It might be water politics…..

Category remodeling

I apologize (removed member name). My family has suffered 2 deaths since I met with you. Things have been difficult as you can imagine. I am back to work now as of today and will be happy to contact the architect for you. Feel free to contact me to let me know. Sincerely, Steve Vaden

02/10/2015

Ron A.

We needed to completely replace our very old 20'x20' redwood deck in our backyard. We were impressed with Steve Vaden on first meeting him. He understood we wanted a well-built but not expensive replacement. He's a good listener and gave us several options for all aspects of the project. His bid was also the most reasonable of those we received. He is also easy to contact, returning calls and text messages quickly. We are very happy with the result. Also, during the deck construction, we needed emergency repairs to the skylights in our roof. When we asked Steve to recommend someone for roof work, he agreed to take a look at it to see what it needed. He determined the skylights only required resealing and re-fastening, and he did the work for us very quickly and inexpensively before the next rain storm. There has been no leaking since his repairs were made. We strongly recommend Vaden Construction.

Description of Work
Replaced redwood deck.

02/09/2015

Craig N.

First impression = responsive and punctual. Next impression = professional and competent. Thorough inspection, verbal description of work and options followed by detailed proposal. Constant communication before work began and as job progressed. As expected once he got into the job some additional "damage" was uncovered. He discussed how he planned to deal with the surprises. Job finished on time and at budget. Over the years and with 3 different houses we've done considerable repairs and major / minor remodeling. We value how a contractor solves the inevitable problems that arise. Steve ranks right up with the best we've used, and we've had some top notch contractors.

Description of Work
Removed old decking and replaced with composite. Also repaired some minor dry rot and termite damage.

10/05/2014

Catherine E.

Really a nice guy. I would have liked to have him do the work. His lack of responsiveness broke the deal though. This work has a time sensitive nature and I had to go with the next higher bid. I was very disappointed.

Description of Work
Just a rough estimate. His prices seemed good so I wanted to meet with him and discuss the job. I never heard back from him - two phone calls and an email requesting a response. Also, he missed the initial walk through appointment. We had to reschedule - quite a bit of inconvenience since the house access has to be by appointment coordinated with the realtor.

05/16/2014

Ben M.

They were punctual and respectful. I sat and watched them work and they did a great job! The gentleman triple-checked the work to make sure that everything was done properly. He was the type I wanted to work with because I can turn my back and still know that the job is going to be perfect. They're coming back in two weeks to install a thermostatically-controlled fan.

Description of Work
Vaden Construction did some work on my garage.

03/10/2014

elizabeth h C.

Vaden Construction was a dream to work with. They were prompt, courteous, clean, inventive and incredibly good at what they do. We could't be happier. Thank you!

Description of Work
Repaired and rebuilt an unstable portion of our stairway.

Category remodeling

Home improvements & remodeling, custom built-ins, decks, fences, concrete resurfacing & staining, interior & exterior painting, ceiling fans, ceramic tile & hardwood flooring, plumbing, electrical, roofing repair, window installation & stucco repair.