Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Seaside, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Seaside
- Oceanview Appliance ServiceNoe was great! He came the same day I called, exactly when he said he would, he wore his mask the whole time, was very personable and professional, and explained what he was doing/looking at/testing, and fixed it immediately. He had the part I needed with him. No fuss, no muss. Excellent!
- Alpha Appliance RepairJavier did a great job. He was prompt and professional. He explained what was wrong with the dryer, why it broke (a clogged vent), and gave me recommendations for getting the vent cleaned out. I was very pleased with his work and would recommend him to others.
- Sears Appliance RepairQuickly diagnosed, showed problem, and fixed. As part of Service, installed updated electronic board to eliminate risk of recurrence.
- Conner's ApplianceAfter the bearing was installed, the technician saw that there were a few other things that needed attention. These were problems that I'd had from day one, since I bought the unit new. After the repairs, my Cabrio washer worked better than new. My house was left clean and the technician was very professional, and best part, on time ( early by a few minutes) to my appointment. Definitely a class act company read less
- SHAW'S APPLIANCE REPAIR SVCExcellent service. On time for the service. Charged $89 for the service call and $40 for labor in 30 minutes and the dryer works perfectly.
- Sears Appliance RepairThe service man checked it out, found a possible problem that would be expensive to fix, and also found it wasn't level. He suggested we try leveling it first and if that didn't work I could decide if I wanted to spend the money on major repair or just replace the machine. The leveling did a good job, and the visit was only $59 total read less
- Conner's ApplianceWent great. Pplus we learned that HE means LESS significantly detergents (like a tablespoon) is enough and that the older model gaskets are poorly designed since they allow water to pool in the bottom of the gasket and cause mold mildew and a terrible smell. The gasket he put in is still an older model but way easier to clean after each load of wash and the smell is o gone read less
- RB Appliance RepairRod is great. He's reliable, knowledgeable, straight forward and operates with honesty and integrity. He is the first person I call if I have an appliance problem. I highly recommend him!
- ATS AppliancesThey were very good. I called him and they came out and gave me an estimate, he was very prompt with that. He told me how much it was going to be, ordered the parts and was back out that week to repair it. He repaired my daughters stackable washer and dryer and cleaned out the dryer. The price was excellent read less
- ATS AppliancesAdam was able to see us withing a few days. He seems to know what is usually wrong with our appliances when we describe the issue. On this particular visit and pulled to part out, found a replacement (unfortunatly the whole motor), gave us suggestions on problem areas of our dishwasher (using Glisten every other month to get rid of hard water build up), and installed part in two days. Five days later a funny noise came from it as it was running and he came out the next day. It was coming from the part he fixed and he found a piece of plastic from a child's straw and somehow made its way into the chopper area. (I didn't know dishwashers had chopper blades) He was extremely professional, quick, honest, and charges fairly. We use him exclusively and therefore didn't charge us for the follow-up visit, I believe read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Seaside
- Business Description:Professional appliance repair services at affordable prices!Recent Review:Javier did a great job. He was prompt and professional. He explained what was wrong with the dryer, why it broke (a clogged vent), and gave me recommendations for getting the vent cleaned out. I was very pleased with his work and would recommend him to others read lessBobbi S.
- Business Description:Oceanview Appliances is family owned and operated with over 15 years’ experience. We pride ourselves on offering honest and reliable service at an affordable price. We service all major brands and styles of appliances. Haul away service available. Contact us to help with your next service or repair today read lessRecent Review:Great job! Very professional and helpful. Made sure to keep me updated of his arrival time. Will hire again!Susan K.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Del Rey Oaks
- Carmel By The Sea
- Pacific Grove
- Pebble Beach
- Carmel Valley
- San Juan Bautista
- Santa Cruz
- Scotts Valley
appliance repair services in Seaside
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dax Duran Construction1176 Sonoma Ave Ste C
- Dax Duran Construction
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Town & Country Remodeling2059 W Paul Ave
- Town & Country Remodeling