When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Salinas, CA
There are 10 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Salinas
- Ranch Hands ConstructionJeremy was awesome! Friendly, professional, timely and affordable. I WILL hire for my next project.
- Ranch Hands ConstructionOutstanding workmanship and detailed professional installation of floor and wall tile. The crew were courteous, respectfully, and maintained the worksite in a clean and orderly manner. Their attention to detail was excellent.
- Ranch Hands ConstructionThese fellows are prompt, clean and polite and do the work on time. I would not consider hiring anyone else. Very efficient and pleasant to deal with.
- Ranch Hands ConstructionExceptional group of experienced professionals. The team is responsible, timely, clean and quality oriented. The work they did for us was 5 star. I would highly recommend this group of professionals.
- Precision Built ConstructionEverything is just perfect! I couldn't be more happy...thank you so much for making this project go so smoothly. From the detailed work to the professionalism to the cleaning and most importantly to the trust. I could leave the house knowing my home would be safe and respected. I will definitely refer you to anyone that is looking for a contractor. Precision Construction is now my go to for all my construction needs
- Trig Builders Inc.Ezra and his professional team recently worked on renovations on our house in Ventura county. The house was not remodeled for over 20 years now and it really needed a major update before we moved in. His team did a complete remodeling of the 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, common areas and reconfigured the 2nd floor space, including the installation of the air conditioning. Ezra provided a very fair estimate and time frame to finish the work and the team not only completed everything within the scheduled time frame but were extremely courteous and accommodating often going above and beyond the ask to create beautiful spaces
- Trig Builders Inc.Ezra, Odelia and the workers worked with us at our new purchase house for few months to really understand and find what we really want and need regarding the look of the kitchen space, floor, backsplash, paint, countertops and modifications. The plans and execution of the work turned out that the new kitchen was much better than we could have think of! Ezra who managed the work and the actual construction as a great match and everyone were responsive and good people who listened to all of our requests and change orders. Thanks Ezra and Odelia!
- Barney's Home RepairsBarney was very professional, quickly responded to my emails and called me promptly after first contact. The original work was for just the door, toilet and fan repairs. However, Barney took the time to walk around inside and out of my home to ensure that there ware no other issues on the home. he found a broken dryer vent with a bird trying to make a nest. Barney quite possibly prevented a fire in my home because of his due diligence! Excellent integrity and a fair price from a professional. I would highly recommend Barney's home repair
- Baggett Construction ServicesI don’t have any complaints about Max or his crew. They are conscientious, friendly, polite and clean. I never felt uncomfortable around any of them. When I had concerns Max did not hesitate to explain why something was done a certain way. If he had to change anything on the schedule he made sure I was kept informed. His estimates are very thorough but when issues arose not on the estimate he advised me of the options available and what he thought was the best course of action. Max’s calm and patient demeanor helped me get through a major remodel of my rental property. I feel very fortunately that he is my contractor and he will be doing another job for me soon. I have learned to trust his advice and his workmanship
- Baggett Construction ServicesWOW! Absolutely awesome! They were exceptional! We have a brand new house now at the completion and I have to say it was worth every single penny and more! We got a deal! I feel like I bought a brand new house! Max and his crew (Including every single subcontractor that he hired to come in) were timely, courteous, professional, DETAILED AND METICULOUS about every single aspect of their jobs. Every member of the construction crew was a true craftsman. Max Baggett kept in contact with us during every step of the construction process and was responsive to every call we made. Max runs a large company and we always felt as though we were his number one customer and paid attention to EVERY detail, and responded to every single call we made to him immediately. Even when his portion of our whole wall cabinetry was completed he made a point of coming by when we were having our home entertainment center and sound system installed. He instructed the installation team how to hide wires and protect the functionality and beauty of our custom made cabinets. As a side note I must say that I was exceptionally pleased at how clean my house was kept during the construction process! The whole front of our house was under remodel and the crew used plastic cover sheets so the dust did not get into our bedroom (That we lived out of for 3 1/2 months during the construction...so it was really important to us to keep it dust free). I have breathing problems and did not have one problem during the entire time of our construction process. Also, the lighting was done perfectly. We have some special paintings that David installed the lighting to illuminate the pictures to show their true beauty. As things were getting close to Christmas and I was having to coordinate our furniture (Murphy's Mover's was exceptional!) to get moved in so at least our family had a place to sit for Christmas Dinner.....Max and his whole team work hard to ensure we could have our construction completed in time for Christmas Dinner for my husband/s side of the family...which was a stressor in itself! I will definitely use them again AND every single subcontractor he used for our flooring, painting, firebox installation, mill work and tile work). I just have to say that there is not a better contractor and also, one of the most important and hallmark attribute of Max is what an Honest and ETHICAL man to work with, and so was every member of his team....my husband and I just cannot say enough about how great an experience this was and I would do it all over again. We just want to say a heart felt thank you to every single person that worked on our home. I now love every single minute I spend in it. I turned into a dream home.....I can't wait to start a master bath and kitchen remodel! Do hire this team and you will not regret the experience at all
Drywall Contractors in Salinas
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses subs for electrical, stucco & exterior painting. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. License - 868481. May contact through email. Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VadenConstruction/?fref=nRecent Review:Steve did an excellent job redoing our main bathroom. He offered advice in choosing the cabinets, countertop and sink. He handled the removal and disposition of the old materials and the installation of the new. He is attentive to detail, a fine craftsman and a polite gentleman. I highly recommend himRK D.
- Business Description:With over 30 years experience, Franks Construction is your trusted partner for all your home improvement projects! We do everything from Kitchen and Bathroom remodels to outdoor hardscaping projects. Call today to see how we can help beautify your homeRecent Review:Very pleased with the results. He came out and completed the job in good time. Very professional and will definitely use them again when needed. Highly recommended!!Jennifer Z.
- Business Description:License #1018107 Ranch Hands Construction is a Handyman and Construction business servicing Monterey County, Santa Cruz County, San Luis Obispo County, Santa Barbara County and Ventura County. Our purpose is to provide consistent, efficient, and dependable handyman services, with an emphasis on repairs or maintenance for your home, office, or landscape. Electrical, painting, plumbing, carpentry and moving are all only some of the services we offer. We show up as gentlemen, clean and sober, a..Recent Review:Fantastic!! On time and quality workmanship. The crew was knowledgeable and courteous. Genuinely cared about what we wanted and quality product were used. Took their time to make sure job was done to our satisfaction! And cleaned up any debris they produced. Bid was under two others that weren’t offering quality product and exactly how we wanted it. Honest hardworking guys!Vicky J.
- Business Description:As a full-service, insured and experienced general contractor you can count on C P Innova Construction. To offer you the best residential services and results every step of the way. Kitchens, bathrooms, floors, additions and remodel specialist. To a classic old fashion looking to the high ending modern finish styles. Owner-operated with more the 10 years of experienceRecent Review:Cesar did a really good job at my house. I was impressed with his attention to detail and the quality of his work. He truly is an expert craftsman, particularly around tile work but also does a great job of project management and scheduling which is critical in any project. Very professional, hardworking, honest. I highly recommend him.Fiona T.
- Business Description:SoloRecent Review:Sergio and his crew did an outstanding job. Sergio is highly detail-oriented and makes you feel that you are part of the project by explaining in detail and with a number of photos the repairs required. His work is high quality and my house stands out now, with a beautiful paining job, a new patio and a drainage system. My experience in general with contractors has been stressful. Sergio made me feel at ease because of his dedication and conscientiousness. Three months have gone by and I am still very pleased with my experience and the quality of Sergio’s Repairs. I will not hesitate to hire him and his crew againSandra C.
- Business Description:Interior and exterior painting for residential and commercial properties.No job is too big or too small! Quality and IntegrityRecent Review:He was a quality human being. He was professional. I would recommend them. He was the 2nd one I hired from Angie's list. The service went very smooth. They did the deadlines without hurrying the product. I was satisfied with the end result. They kept me informedGerardo C.
- Business Description:Hello, I have 30+ years experience in the construction trade. I am licensed, bonded and insured. My business consists of general construction including, but not limited to, framing, sheetrock and paint repair, finished carpentry, as well as decking and gates.Recent Review:Jerry has done and is doing an excellent job. He is honest and hard working. He works quickly and knows what he is doing. I trust him to give me good value for the money. I recommend him for getting the job done.Paul K.
- Business Description:This business specializes in residential services and installations. Which include the following: * Panel Upgrades * EV recharging station * Additions * Remodels * New Installations * Troubleshooting * New Construction Hi, my name is Antonio Martinez, here at Martinez Electric, our customers safety and satisfaction is held at the up most importance. We are a young and emerging business with mot..Recent Review:They did an awesome job on my home! Highly recommend! Other places I looked at had higher prices, and not all the services that were provided for the higher priceMiguel M.
- Business Description:We are an all phase general contracting company specializing in home remodeling and room additions. My crew and I are very hard working, clean and pay attention to detail. Precision Built Construction has been serving Santa Cruz and the surrounding county's and cities for over 20yrs and has been A rated on Angie's list for 10 years, with multiple Super Service Awards. We look forward to doing business with you and please call todayRecent Review:So glad I found Jason through Angi Worked with me every step of the way. He found solutions to aesthetic problem areas. Kept the work going on schedule. Cleaned up work debris. He and his son were polite and professional. I’m ready to start phase two. Hope he will have time in his scheduleJR B.
- Business Description:Licensed construction company with 25 years experience in the tri-county area. we have various levels of employee's from laborers to master carpenters, using only a finely selected group of sub contractors who have been with me for many years. General contractors license number 829821 there is No charge for estimates or proposals, our trip charge depends on locality and distance from our shop area, but always under $ 100.00. Our hourly rate varies from employee to employee as we only charge f..Recent Review:Contractor ruined our kitchen floor because he leveled and installed flooring incorrectly and ultimately had to remove it. He recommended a subcontractor to fix his poor leveling and flooring job but has refused to repay us for the damaged flooring we had to replace and for the work we had to pay the flooring installers to fix his work. We were left with a hole in our kitchen floor for months. The work done was sub par and he never completed the finishing touches he promised. There were also several instances throughout the job when he came by the house without consulting us firstKanjana B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Salinas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- HENZE CONSTRUCTION9374 Tomahawk Rd
- HENZE CONSTRUCTION
- Baggett Construction Services17874 Moro Rd
- Bayview Construction & Environmental73 W. Carmel Valley Road A-1
Carmel Valley, California
- BECK DRYWALLPO BOX KB
Pacific Grove, California
- Bradford Lynn Terry Construction7441 Leafwood Drive
- BRILLIANT EDGE CARPET CLEANING3012 PARSON CIR
- Baggett Construction Services
- C P Innova Construction 3039 Zanetta Dr
- Castilian Custom ConstructionPO Box 1643
- CJM Constructionpo box 515
- CLARK'S DRYWALL3101 Salinas Ave
- Coffey Drywall8937 Coker Rd.
- ConsolidatedP.O. Box 588
- Cortez Construction general contractor #92689316909 El Rancho Way
- Currier Construction Inc.820 Park Row
- Cypress Construction3390 Trevis Way
- C P Innova Construction
- Maintenance EnterprisesP.O. Box 743
- Martinez Electric1822 Indian Creek Ct
San Jose, California
- MELLO DRYWALL
- Monterey Bay Construction Inc.510 Airport Road Suite B
- Monterey Peninsula Construction971 N. Main St Suite 14
- Monumental Construction325 Donnas Ln
- Maintenance Enterprises
- Vaden Construction4110 Crest Rd
Pebble Beach, California
- Vaden Construction