A chain-link fence helps secure your yard without blocking the views. Find out the cost to install a chain-link fence, including posts, gates, and privacy slats.
Get matched with top fence companies in Salinas, CA
There are 11 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Salinas
- Ranch Hands ConstructionFantastic!! On time and quality workmanship. The crew was knowledgeable and courteous. Genuinely cared about what we wanted and quality product were used. Took their time to make sure job was done to our satisfaction! And cleaned up any debris they produced. Bid was under two others that weren’t offering quality product and exactly how we wanted it. Honest hardworking guys!
- Ranch Hands ConstructionRanch Hands Construction designed and completed an exterior redwood railing in my back yard. They submitted an estimate, completed the work as described, did a good job followed by a thorough clean-up. I would hire them again.
- Ranch Hands ConstructionRanch Hands did excellent work and stayed with the job until it was done to my satisfaction. They communicate well and don't rush the customer, so I felt comfortable and able to ask them to do things exactly the way I wanted. Home improvement projects sometimes require experimentation. These guys understand that, and will work with you until you are satisfied. Their prices are fair, given the high quality of the work they produce
- Ranch Hands ConstructionThe entire team that worked on our project were friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable about the work being done. The final product is absolutely stunning. We have and will continue to recommend this company to our friends, family, and neighbors.
- RUPPRECHT CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENTGreat communication all around. We were able to clearly state what needed to get done and it was done better than expected. Really happy, and refer to friends when they need a job to get done.
- GC FencingGC Fencing did a very good job under often wet, muddy conditions. There were a few things that i asked them to change during the install and they were able to get these changes added to the fence without hesitation. Near the end, i walked the fence line with "Gustavo" and, as the result, he made some adjustments to the new fence. GC Fencing was very cooperative and I have a beautiful new fence around my property!!
- Lindgren ConstructionLindgren Construction is the best. I hope to work with Eric again. I own a rental property in Hollister with a long triangular yard with public access on both sides. I wanted a tall redwood fence around the side and back perimeter of the property: a total of over 370 linear feet. I am staying in Arizona and needed to hire a contractor site unseen.. I made contact with Eric and we communicated regularly via telephone and text. In all his dealings with me he was clear and respectful. The existing fence had to be removed. It was a mix of old railroad ties, horse wire, and ancient redwood. Against the back fence was overgrown weeds and possibly some trash that would need removal. Yucca plants grew on the back fence and would need cutting before the new fence could be installed. County approval would be needed. Eric gave me a quote, which was too high. He then redesigned the fence to 5' to lower the cost. The job was begun and finished within four days of receiving my down payment. There were some adjustments along the way..I asked to have it stained. He used a very good quality light redwood stain. We had some huge Yucca trees in our driveway encroaching on the neighbor's garage. Eric offered to remove it for me, and did so on the last day of the job. . In all things it was easy to work with Eric. He clearly went out of his way to do the best possible job. My renters report his workers where great people to be around. The finished product is beautiful. It shows excellent craftsmanship and good esthetic sense. I have only given him four stars on price because it was a lot for me. I did no price comparison. I can tell you it was well worth the expense. My property is much enhanced?way more than I expected when we started. It's beautiful! Eric is a great guy who will go out of his way to do a great job
- Lindgren ConstructionEverything went better than expected. Eric was reliable, responsible, and highly competent. He is a pleasant guy to work with and explained things as he went along. He is an incredibly hard worker and so is everyone on his crew. They started on time every morning and stayed with it consistently. He always made sure to cover exposed areas and crawl spaces (so critters couldn't get in at night) if he had to stop work and pick up the next day. He's very clean, making sure things were picked up and hauled away. Eric is very fair and conscientious. He's communicative and doesn't do anything without the homeowner's permission. I'm glad to know he can do just about any type of job that needs done -- big or small. He will be my go-to person for jobs I need done around the house from now on
- Baggett Construction ServicesI don’t have any complaints about Max or his crew. They are conscientious, friendly, polite and clean. I never felt uncomfortable around any of them. When I had concerns Max did not hesitate to explain why something was done a certain way. If he had to change anything on the schedule he made sure I was kept informed. His estimates are very thorough but when issues arose not on the estimate he advised me of the options available and what he thought was the best course of action. Max’s calm and patient demeanor helped me get through a major remodel of my rental property. I feel very fortunately that he is my contractor and he will be doing another job for me soon. I have learned to trust his advice and his workmanship
- Baggett Construction ServicesThe work was done professionally and was completed in a timely manner. The quality of the workmanship was outstanding. I think the gate will be there forever. It is built very well and it looks great. I would highly recommend Baggett Construction to anyone that needs work done.
Fencing Contractors in Salinas
- Business Description:Owner operated for 15 years. In landscaping and property maintenance We are known for paying attention to details and our 5 start customer satisfaction. Give us a call for a free quote! Silverio jRecent Review:Silverio came out and helped design a landscape for several plants I had and installed a drip irrigation system at a very reasonable price. He even searched for a specific plant and color off season at several places in the county! I have hired him and his crew to do ongoing maintenance. They are professional, reliable, and reasonably priced, and I have recommended them to several of my friends. I often have requests for specific yard maintenance or upgrades and they are able to accomodate them without an issue. I am glad I have their help working on my yardJeannine W.
- Business Description:Bernardos Fencing is business family owned with over 15 years of experience. We specialize on Fence installation, Gates, Costume Gates, Arbors, Retaining Wall, Pergolas and any fencing project. We provide the best and highest quality redwood. Our goal is costumer satisfaction to ensure we exceed their expectationsRecent Review:10/10. I spoke with a ton of contractors and they were by far the best. On time, efficient and professional, Bernardo Jr. and Bernardo did an absolutely fantastic job. They were able to copy the same style as the fence, and made it look flawless. Would recommend them to anyone looking at hiring someone for fencingGenevieve R.
- Business Description:A quality paint job can breathe new life into any residential or commercial property. At Brian Stock Painting, we offer professional painting services at great rates to both individuals and businesses. Our painting contractor, Brian Stock, has over 30 years of experience. Our painting contractor is on-site at every job to ensure quality work and complete customer satisfaction. We specialize in interior, exterior, and special effect painting, plus much more. No matter the project, our painting..Recent Review:Excellent.....on time and I n budgetJudee T.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winner 10 years in a row and almost 35 years of experience serving the Greater San Francisco Bay Area! When it comes to wooden decks, fences, siding, etc., we are leading the industry in cleaning, restoring, refinishing, preserving (staining, sealing) and maintaining all exterior wooden surfaces that are not painted. We do not do new construction, but we do make small repairs. One of our goals is to deliver the highest quality customer service and knowledge of exterior woo..Recent Review:CalPreserving was the total deal! I didn't know what all we needed and all the serves Iooked at seemed to offer only a piece of the puzzle, such as just power washing, or construction, or staining. This group did it all. The initial visit to assess the issues was informative and helpful. We could see our choices. They offered sound advice and looked at ways to save us money where it was possible. We ended up replacing about half the boards on the oldest deck. The finished product on both decks looks amazing -- like new. The workmen were thoughtful, knowledgeable, hard working, and polite. I was impressed that they even followed up with tips on maintaining the decks for years to come. I will definitely have them back every couple of years just to check on the decks and preserve the investments we have made in them. My highest recommendationJudith O.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:Overall Once the project got going, Project Manager Javier Rodriguez and his crew were extremely well coordinated and we were always kept up to date and fully informed of everything happening. Nothing happened that we did not approve in advance. Outstanding craftsmanship and finish. Minor changes we requested during construction were accommodated immediately, with no issues at all. Most impressively, Javier essentially helped us find a quality plumbing contractor and electrical contractor and even helped us to coordinate their work. He effectively served as the General Contractor going above and beyond his duties to ensure success and keep all of the work coordinated and moving forward efficiently. Javier Rodriguez's outstanding project management, knowledge and communication were outstanding. The finished product is also beautiful and exceeds our expectations. The project management and quality of the end product made System Pavers the right choice for us. How it works After you contact System Pavers, you will be contacted by a sales person (same as any such contractor or provider). The sales person’s job is to come out to your project location, meet with you, review your project, discuss alternatives, advise on paver systems and other improvements System Pavers can provide, advise on financing options, and (importantly) then close the deal. The sales person will use the typical tactics to try to close the deal. These include reviewing System Pavers’ contractor’s license status (you should look this up independently on your state’s contractors licensing board website) and superior bonding (System Pavers retained their $1M bonding from a prior large project where this was a contract requirement and they use this as a selling point – note that unless you have a very large value contract, you should never actually need to call on such a large bonding amount, and this is essentially a sales pitch). The salesperson will also share with you System Pavers’ warrantee which is good, but is generally limited to materials and workmanship – please read the warrantee carefully. It is similar to other warrantees in the industry. Note also that the salesperson will indicate that he/she can give you a “same day” discount if you sign the contract at that meeting. The discount is significant, and is designed to ensure you do not consider (or shop for) bids from others. In our case, we already had bids from two other contractors in-hand and so we did not need additional bids from others. System Pavers’ bid was not the cheapest, but was reasonable and the discount was helpful. We were also offered a 3-D design (to visualize the finished product) and the cost of this would be deducted from the final full price should we sign. We did not take advantage of this since we completed our own detailed design. Finally, we were offered 12-month interest free financing which we took advantage of. Our salesperson was Scott Issersohn. After you sign the contract, a pre-meeting is arranged with the Project Manager that will administer construction. At this pre-meeting, we met our Project Manager, Javier Rodriguez who was outstanding. Sales Person Scott Issersohn was helpful, particularly in suggesting that we visit the paver manufacturer's facility in San Martin - so we could see the pavers installed ourselves so we did not need to rely on the catalog photos. This was very helpful since the pavers did indeed look different in the field and we ended up choosing different colors and a different pattern than what we initially chose out of the catalog. Also, we wanted a unique fire pit and Scott tried to help us with the materials System Pavers would provide. He did a good job with specifying the block sizes, but his knowledge of how the pit would be constructed, and burner pan supported, were a little out of date (our plumber and Javier got this figured out and built correctly). Scott took the time to listen to us and understood our issues and concerns, but was certainly focused on getting his sale completed. Scott knew we were discussing the project with multiple paver and renovation companies and kept in contact. He met his scheduled appointment times. Project Management (During Construction) Ours was a complex project. As part of the project, we needed gas, electrical, and water lines installed throughout the work area. The entire backyard was a maze of utility lines serving different purposes, and the utility work needed to be completed prior to, and in conjunction with, paver subbase preparation and compaction. In addition, access to our backyard work area was limited by pedestrian access gates that prohibited large equipment, and all trenching was by pick and shovel. The excavation, backfill, ground leveling, subbase preparation, paver layout and installation had to be precise and correct. The pavers are fantastic. The workmanship was outstanding. The finished project is beautiful and exceeds our expectations. The crew worked through the peak heat wave of this last summer and maintained steady progress throughout. The crew was hard working, always on task, and did a great job. Everyone on the crew was very respectful of our property, neighbors, and our family who was living and working at home the entire time of construction. Problem Resolution During Construction I am a civil engineer and have spent a career in design and heavy public works construction - I have experienced every type of field problem, contractor approach, and construction issue imaginable. I immediately noted that our Project Manager, Javier Rodriguez, was extremely competent, attentive, responsive, and solutions-oriented. He instantly addressed any potential issues and resolved problems on the fly - before they became issues. He was very proactive, knew precisely what issues were likely to arise, and got out in front of them. He kept my wife and I fully informed at all times. I was very impressed with Javier. System Pavers, you have a REAL GEM working with you in Javier Rodriguez. He is the epitome of customer service and satisfaction in a difficult and highly competitive field - do NOT let him go. Project Manager Communication Javier Rodriguez remained in constant contact from the moment he was brought on board. He was extremely attentive, responsive, and proactive in his communications. He took the time to really understand our needs and understood we expected very good communication. Javier could not have done a better job keeping us informed, double-checking every important detail with us, and remaining available weekends, evenings, and anytime we needed to reach out. He was also very proactive in communicating with us, and understood what needed to be communicated and how best to reach us. He was onsite in-person as frequently as needed, and he kept us informed via phone, text, facetime, email, and other forms as needed. We were very truly impressed and extremely grateful for Javier's effective communication. Project Schedule The project was delayed significantly due to the inability to lock down our own plumbing and electrical contractors. Responsibility for such contractors was ours as owners, not System Pavers. System Pavers' salesperson was anxious to get us under contract before we had these other contractors lined up, such that the resulting schedule estimate at the outset was very unrealistic. Clearly, as owners, we wanted to be sure the overall scope was understood and agreed-to before we signed with anyone. As the owners, we made multiple attempts at securing contractors to do this work. It was not until System Pavers' Project Manager Javier Rodriguez came on board that he was able to recommend good contractors that he had worked with in the past - and they were great. Once Javier was able to assist with this, additional time was required to secure permits for the sub-contracted work. This took a few weeks, but was not a problem. Overall, the timeline was significantly longer than was suggested by the System Pavers salesperson, but was appropriate for the scope of the work (and as described above, we were benefitted by Javier's assistance in selecting and managing electrical, plumbing, and water contractors). Additional Comments System Pavers' advertising indicates they can provide custom BBQs and fire pits, landscape lighting, etc. However, by their licensing and services, they cannot install gas and electric utility lines and fixtures. These of course are required for all/many such outdoor features. System Pavers should consider establishing relationships with qualified electrical, gas, and water/plumbing contractors to perform the work required to provide full-service installations for such features as a General Contractor. An alternative would be to at least establish a list of such licensed contractors and providers for your customers to be able to access for successful projects (ours was so successful because of the good working relationships our Project Manager Javier Rodriguez had with good contractors). Another recommendation is to consider construction methodologies and per-foot trenching costs. Our trenching cost was about $49/foot which is very high. I assume this is because the work was done entirely manually by pick and shovel. A trenching machine (e.g. Ditch Witch) is inexpensive and very quick. We would have benefitted by use of a trenching machine in both cost and scheduleKaren S.
- Business Description:With over 30 years experience, Franks Construction is your trusted partner for all your home improvement projects! We do everything from Kitchen and Bathroom remodels to outdoor hardscaping projects. Call today to see how we can help beautify your homeRecent Review:Very pleased with the results. He came out and completed the job in good time. Very professional and will definitely use them again when needed. Highly recommended!!Jennifer Z.
- Business Description:SoloRecent Review:Sergio and his crew did an outstanding job. Sergio is highly detail-oriented and makes you feel that you are part of the project by explaining in detail and with a number of photos the repairs required. His work is high quality and my house stands out now, with a beautiful paining job, a new patio and a drainage system. My experience in general with contractors has been stressful. Sergio made me feel at ease because of his dedication and conscientiousness. Three months have gone by and I am still very pleased with my experience and the quality of Sergio’s Repairs. I will not hesitate to hire him and his crew againSandra C.
- Business Description:INCA Landscape Management is a family owned and operated company operating in the Monterey Peninsula since 1981. Our goal here at INCA is to provide our clients with an above average experience and to deliver a garden that will bring years of enjoyment and satisfaction. We are located in beautiful Carmel-by-the-Sea. We strive to treat each of our clients as an individual, and to create a unique work relationship to fit every clients wants, needs, and financial budgetsRecent Review:They have an excellent service. their price is fair, very responsive and very professional. They are just great.Frank M.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses subs for electrical, stucco & exterior painting. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. License - 868481. May contact through email. Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VadenConstruction/?fref=nRecent Review:Steve did an excellent job redoing our main bathroom. He offered advice in choosing the cabinets, countertop and sink. He handled the removal and disposition of the old materials and the installation of the new. He is attentive to detail, a fine craftsman and a polite gentleman. I highly recommend himRK D.
- Business Description:License #1018107 Ranch Hands Construction is a Handyman and Construction business servicing Monterey County, Santa Cruz County, San Luis Obispo County, Santa Barbara County and Ventura County. Our purpose is to provide consistent, efficient, and dependable handyman services, with an emphasis on repairs or maintenance for your home, office, or landscape. Electrical, painting, plumbing, carpentry and moving are all only some of the services we offer. We show up as gentlemen, clean and sober, a..Recent Review:Fantastic!! On time and quality workmanship. The crew was knowledgeable and courteous. Genuinely cared about what we wanted and quality product were used. Took their time to make sure job was done to our satisfaction! And cleaned up any debris they produced. Bid was under two others that weren’t offering quality product and exactly how we wanted it. Honest hardworking guys!Vicky J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Installing a privacy fence can enhance security, boost curb appeal, and help you and your family feel comfortable when outdoors. Learn how much a privacy fence will cost you, from vinyl to wood, in this pricing guide for homeowners.
No two fences are the same; this is why you’ll find fence installation costs are all over the place. But by using this cost breakdown, you’ll come to learn how the cost of fence installation varies on length, material, and property type.
Find fence companies in
fence companies in Salinas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Baggett Construction Services17874 Moro Rd
- Balestreri Builders IncPO Box 1308
- bayshor builders248 navajo dr
- Bayview Construction & Environmental73 W. Carmel Valley Road A-1
Carmel Valley, California
- Bernardos fencing1073 Elm St
San Jose, California
- Black Diamond Paver Stones & Landscape Inc1975 Hamilton Ave Suite 5
San Jose, California
- Bradford Lynn Terry Construction7441 Leafwood Drive
- Brian Stock Painting531 Toyon Dr
- brilliantsedge cleaning312 Parson Circle
- Burke Construction680 Lighthouse Ave., #51824
Pacific Grove, California
- Baggett Construction Services
- C.R. Whitney & Son, Inc.PO Box 827
- Cal Preserving1906 Plymouth St
Mountain View, California
- Carlos Pacho Gardening1252 circle ave APT F
- Castilian Custom ConstructionPO Box 1643
- Catherine L Kauer Landscape Architect / Contractor1300 Anton Pl Lic. #2526 / Lic. #892821
- CCOI Gate & Fence1741 Shelton Dr
- Chargualaf Construction P.o box 4162
- Chuck's Handyman Service6918 Freedom Blvd.
- Cortez Construction general contractor #92689316909 El Rancho Way
- CUTTING EDGE LANDSCAPE & MNTNCPO BOX 2464
- Cypress Development Company1120 Forest Ave. #176
Pacific Grove, California
- C.R. Whitney & Son, Inc.
- INCA LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENTPO BOX 3281
CARMEL BY THE SEA, California
- INCA LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT
- J V ORTA'S RENT A FENCE1619 SAN JUAN RD
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION2036 Nevada city hiwy
Grass Valley, California
- JMH Construction and Design19223 Sunridge Place
- JOSE O. ESCOBEDO LANDSCAPING SERVICE1819 E Alisal Street
- JR FencingPO Box 6551
- J V ORTA'S RENT A FENCE
- Macedo ConstructionPO Box 51144
Pacific Grove, California
- Maintenance EnterprisesP.O. Box 743
- Margo Supplies LTD3935 W Reno Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Martin Hernandez18575 Swaner Ave
- Metal building erector & builders 164 Oak St
- Monterey Peninsula Construction971 N. Main St Suite 14
- Macedo Construction
- North Point Building & Design1981 Porter Circle
- North Point Building & Design
- The Skilled Tradesman 2175 Elkhorn Rd
- The Skilled Tradesman
- Vaden Construction4110 Crest Rd
Pebble Beach, California
- Vaden Construction