Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Salinas, CA
There are 14 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Salinas
- Ranch Hands ConstructionFantastic!! On time and quality workmanship. The crew was knowledgeable and courteous. Genuinely cared about what we wanted and quality product were used. Took their time to make sure job was done to our satisfaction! And cleaned up any debris they produced. Bid was under two others that weren’t offering quality product and exactly how we wanted it. Honest hardworking guys!
- Ranch Hands ConstructionWe were extremely happy with the quality of work, communication, competitive pricing and wonderfully friendly, punctual and efficient team. The work took longer than anticipated but was well worth the extra weight because the craftsmanship involved was very detailed and beautifully done. We have used RHC several times and will continue to hire them and refer them to friends
- Central Coast & Bay Concrete IncThe work was well coordinated, the crew was focused and dedicated to doing a good job The job site was cleaned up at the end of the days work. All three projects met our expectations. We are very happy with the experience.
- Central Coast & Bay Concrete IncI can’t say enough good things about Angel and his company, Central Coast and Bay Area Concrete. As owner/operator he manages most aspects of the business. I kidded him that he probably needs a secretary! Angel is easy to work with and extremely competent. We had to pause my project unexpectantly and it delayed the final finish date. Angel went out of his way to complete the project before I had to leave for vacation. But best of all my new driveway looks fantastic! I’ve had many complements from neighbors too. It was expensive, but worth it. It will last for decades. Thanks Angel and company
- System PaversThey were extremely helpful with the estimate process and very knowledgeable as they've been doing this type of work for 25-30 years. Great resource, easy communication and had samples.
- Castillo Construction & RoofingIt went well. Silvario and his crew did a great job and they were responsive to our changes that came up. I hired them to maintain the job they did and will use them for additional projects.
- Central Coast & Bay Concrete IncThe project was completed in a timely manner. Angel, the project manager, was a great commutator and kept us informed of the projects progress. The work site was kept clean and hazard free and the workers were focused at all times. We are very satisfied with the finished product and we will seek out Angels help with future concrete projects
- Classic 1 ConcreteJesse did a great job. Showed up on time, and completed work as promised. Walkway looks great! Beyond happy with his work. Would definitely hire again!
- JRG Construction CoHere is a letter we wrote to John, owner of JRG. It pretty much sums up our experience and how we feel about the work he did: John, Now that our remodel is complete and we have passed our final inspection we’d like to express our sincere appreciation for the fine job you, your carpenter and your subcontractors have done. The workmanship and attention to detail has been outstanding and it really shows in the final results. When you began work, the house was a rundown gutted shell and now it is a showcase home like those you see on the pages of Sunset Magazine! By far and away this has been the most major construction project we have ever undertaken – almost a total rebuild. Because we had heard so many “contractor from h***” stories from friends, we were more than a little apprehensive when we committed to begin this project. But as the work progressed, it became clear to us that you are a man of integrity, that you take pride in your work, and that you hold your subcontractors to a similar high standard. In the end we can say without question that you served our needs exceptionally well. You met your budget and time commitments and you did a great job of keeping us informed about your progress. You also explained challenges you ran into in plain English and clearly articulated the options to resolve them. Given the size and cost of this job, we had braced ourselves for a stressful and difficult process. But it was actually pretty painless and kind of exciting to witness the transformation of a dilapidated house into the comfortable and attractive home it is today. And we give you all the credit for making this a pleasant process that resulted in a place that our family will enjoy for many years to come. Warmest regards, Larry and Bar
- JRG Construction CoJohn said it was a 3 month job and it only ran over by a couple of weeks. In my experience that has never happened before. They were at the house early every morning with a plan for the day that they stuck with. John is an easy going very knowledgeable about the job and how to get it done. He has a good group of guys that showed up everyday and worked very hard. He took care of the permitting and was always available to answer questions and to explain the next phase of the job. Yes, I would hire John for future construction jobs
Concrete Repair Contractors in Salinas
- Business Description:SoloRecent Review:Sergio and his crew did an outstanding job. Sergio is highly detail-oriented and makes you feel that you are part of the project by explaining in detail and with a number of photos the repairs required. His work is high quality and my house stands out now, with a beautiful paining job, a new patio and a drainage system. My experience in general with contractors has been stressful. Sergio made me feel at ease because of his dedication and conscientiousness. Three months have gone by and I am still very pleased with my experience and the quality of Sergio’s Repairs. I will not hesitate to hire him and his crew againSandra C.
- Business Description:I have been pouring concrete for 20+ years. I am licensed and bonded. I remove and replace concrete driveways, patios, firepits, stairs, and sidewalks. I can help you design your yard. I also stamp concrete. I do retaining walls, and foundations, new or ADU. City sidewalk, curb and gutter, new or repair. I will travel to Monterey and even Salinas. But has to be a good sized job
- Business Description:With over 30 years experience, Franks Construction is your trusted partner for all your home improvement projects! We do everything from Kitchen and Bathroom remodels to outdoor hardscaping projects. Call today to see how we can help beautify your homeRecent Review:Very pleased with the results. He came out and completed the job in good time. Very professional and will definitely use them again when needed. Highly recommended!!Jennifer Z.
- Business Description:Black Diamond has been family owned & operated since 2004 with local offices in San Jose, Novato, San Mateo, San Ramon, Santa Cruz, Carmel, Ventura County and Sacramento. With an exemplary reputation of being the leader in paver stone and landscape design & installation throughout California, our company’s ultimate goal is to provide an exceptional client experience. Our family of experts will create your custom Dreamscape with a commitment to professionalism, quality, value and customer serv..Recent Review:To complete our home remodel, we chose Black Diamond for our landscaping. The customer experience provided by Jeff Blaisdell, our Project Manager / Designer was excellent. From the initial meeting to discuss our thoughts thru the implementation of our project, Jeff was proactive, organized and ensured we understood the advantages of each option we chose. The installation team was punctual, clean and well organized. The project was delivered on time and within budget. We are now enjoying our new pavers, turf, lighting and irrigation system. I highly recommend Jeff and the Black Diamond team!!! Philip MPhilip M.
- Business Description:License #1018107 Ranch Hands Construction is a Handyman and Construction business servicing Monterey County, Santa Cruz County, San Luis Obispo County, Santa Barbara County and Ventura County. Our purpose is to provide consistent, efficient, and dependable handyman services, with an emphasis on repairs or maintenance for your home, office, or landscape. Electrical, painting, plumbing, carpentry and moving are all only some of the services we offer. We show up as gentlemen, clean and sober, a..Recent Review:Fantastic!! On time and quality workmanship. The crew was knowledgeable and courteous. Genuinely cared about what we wanted and quality product were used. Took their time to make sure job was done to our satisfaction! And cleaned up any debris they produced. Bid was under two others that weren’t offering quality product and exactly how we wanted it. Honest hardworking guys!Vicky J.
- Business Description:We are an all phase general contracting company specializing in home remodeling and room additions. My crew and I are very hard working, clean and pay attention to detail. Precision Built Construction has been serving Santa Cruz and the surrounding county's and cities for over 20yrs and has been A rated on Angie's list for 10 years, with multiple Super Service Awards. We look forward to doing business with you and please call todayRecent Review:So glad I found Jason through Angi Worked with me every step of the way. He found solutions to aesthetic problem areas. Kept the work going on schedule. Cleaned up work debris. He and his son were polite and professional. I’m ready to start phase two. Hope he will have time in his scheduleJR B.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:It was good. They showed up exactly on the time they told me, got the work done on time, and cleaned up really good. They're gonna be the only people that I'm going to use.Robert L.
- Business Description:I am a general contractor with 15+ years of experience. I am detailed oriented.Recent Review:One word... Outstanding! Fast response to request, good communication on progress and timely completion. Work quality above expectations. 1st class! Very important to me that workers were covered by liability insurance and workman's comp. We will use again when neededJohn D.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:Overall Once the project got going, Project Manager Javier Rodriguez and his crew were extremely well coordinated and we were always kept up to date and fully informed of everything happening. Nothing happened that we did not approve in advance. Outstanding craftsmanship and finish. Minor changes we requested during construction were accommodated immediately, with no issues at all. Most impressively, Javier essentially helped us find a quality plumbing contractor and electrical contractor and even helped us to coordinate their work. He effectively served as the General Contractor going above and beyond his duties to ensure success and keep all of the work coordinated and moving forward efficiently. Javier Rodriguez's outstanding project management, knowledge and communication were outstanding. The finished product is also beautiful and exceeds our expectations. The project management and quality of the end product made System Pavers the right choice for us. How it works After you contact System Pavers, you will be contacted by a sales person (same as any such contractor or provider). The sales person’s job is to come out to your project location, meet with you, review your project, discuss alternatives, advise on paver systems and other improvements System Pavers can provide, advise on financing options, and (importantly) then close the deal. The sales person will use the typical tactics to try to close the deal. These include reviewing System Pavers’ contractor’s license status (you should look this up independently on your state’s contractors licensing board website) and superior bonding (System Pavers retained their $1M bonding from a prior large project where this was a contract requirement and they use this as a selling point – note that unless you have a very large value contract, you should never actually need to call on such a large bonding amount, and this is essentially a sales pitch). The salesperson will also share with you System Pavers’ warrantee which is good, but is generally limited to materials and workmanship – please read the warrantee carefully. It is similar to other warrantees in the industry. Note also that the salesperson will indicate that he/she can give you a “same day” discount if you sign the contract at that meeting. The discount is significant, and is designed to ensure you do not consider (or shop for) bids from others. In our case, we already had bids from two other contractors in-hand and so we did not need additional bids from others. System Pavers’ bid was not the cheapest, but was reasonable and the discount was helpful. We were also offered a 3-D design (to visualize the finished product) and the cost of this would be deducted from the final full price should we sign. We did not take advantage of this since we completed our own detailed design. Finally, we were offered 12-month interest free financing which we took advantage of. Our salesperson was Scott Issersohn. After you sign the contract, a pre-meeting is arranged with the Project Manager that will administer construction. At this pre-meeting, we met our Project Manager, Javier Rodriguez who was outstanding. Sales Person Scott Issersohn was helpful, particularly in suggesting that we visit the paver manufacturer's facility in San Martin - so we could see the pavers installed ourselves so we did not need to rely on the catalog photos. This was very helpful since the pavers did indeed look different in the field and we ended up choosing different colors and a different pattern than what we initially chose out of the catalog. Also, we wanted a unique fire pit and Scott tried to help us with the materials System Pavers would provide. He did a good job with specifying the block sizes, but his knowledge of how the pit would be constructed, and burner pan supported, were a little out of date (our plumber and Javier got this figured out and built correctly). Scott took the time to listen to us and understood our issues and concerns, but was certainly focused on getting his sale completed. Scott knew we were discussing the project with multiple paver and renovation companies and kept in contact. He met his scheduled appointment times. Project Management (During Construction) Ours was a complex project. As part of the project, we needed gas, electrical, and water lines installed throughout the work area. The entire backyard was a maze of utility lines serving different purposes, and the utility work needed to be completed prior to, and in conjunction with, paver subbase preparation and compaction. In addition, access to our backyard work area was limited by pedestrian access gates that prohibited large equipment, and all trenching was by pick and shovel. The excavation, backfill, ground leveling, subbase preparation, paver layout and installation had to be precise and correct. The pavers are fantastic. The workmanship was outstanding. The finished project is beautiful and exceeds our expectations. The crew worked through the peak heat wave of this last summer and maintained steady progress throughout. The crew was hard working, always on task, and did a great job. Everyone on the crew was very respectful of our property, neighbors, and our family who was living and working at home the entire time of construction. Problem Resolution During Construction I am a civil engineer and have spent a career in design and heavy public works construction - I have experienced every type of field problem, contractor approach, and construction issue imaginable. I immediately noted that our Project Manager, Javier Rodriguez, was extremely competent, attentive, responsive, and solutions-oriented. He instantly addressed any potential issues and resolved problems on the fly - before they became issues. He was very proactive, knew precisely what issues were likely to arise, and got out in front of them. He kept my wife and I fully informed at all times. I was very impressed with Javier. System Pavers, you have a REAL GEM working with you in Javier Rodriguez. He is the epitome of customer service and satisfaction in a difficult and highly competitive field - do NOT let him go. Project Manager Communication Javier Rodriguez remained in constant contact from the moment he was brought on board. He was extremely attentive, responsive, and proactive in his communications. He took the time to really understand our needs and understood we expected very good communication. Javier could not have done a better job keeping us informed, double-checking every important detail with us, and remaining available weekends, evenings, and anytime we needed to reach out. He was also very proactive in communicating with us, and understood what needed to be communicated and how best to reach us. He was onsite in-person as frequently as needed, and he kept us informed via phone, text, facetime, email, and other forms as needed. We were very truly impressed and extremely grateful for Javier's effective communication. Project Schedule The project was delayed significantly due to the inability to lock down our own plumbing and electrical contractors. Responsibility for such contractors was ours as owners, not System Pavers. System Pavers' salesperson was anxious to get us under contract before we had these other contractors lined up, such that the resulting schedule estimate at the outset was very unrealistic. Clearly, as owners, we wanted to be sure the overall scope was understood and agreed-to before we signed with anyone. As the owners, we made multiple attempts at securing contractors to do this work. It was not until System Pavers' Project Manager Javier Rodriguez came on board that he was able to recommend good contractors that he had worked with in the past - and they were great. Once Javier was able to assist with this, additional time was required to secure permits for the sub-contracted work. This took a few weeks, but was not a problem. Overall, the timeline was significantly longer than was suggested by the System Pavers salesperson, but was appropriate for the scope of the work (and as described above, we were benefitted by Javier's assistance in selecting and managing electrical, plumbing, and water contractors). Additional Comments System Pavers' advertising indicates they can provide custom BBQs and fire pits, landscape lighting, etc. However, by their licensing and services, they cannot install gas and electric utility lines and fixtures. These of course are required for all/many such outdoor features. System Pavers should consider establishing relationships with qualified electrical, gas, and water/plumbing contractors to perform the work required to provide full-service installations for such features as a General Contractor. An alternative would be to at least establish a list of such licensed contractors and providers for your customers to be able to access for successful projects (ours was so successful because of the good working relationships our Project Manager Javier Rodriguez had with good contractors). Another recommendation is to consider construction methodologies and per-foot trenching costs. Our trenching cost was about $49/foot which is very high. I assume this is because the work was done entirely manually by pick and shovel. A trenching machine (e.g. Ditch Witch) is inexpensive and very quick. We would have benefitted by use of a trenching machine in both cost and scheduleKaren S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company, since 1969, where we specialize in asphalt paving services, along with pavers for sidewalks, patios, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It went really well. Vincent came to give a quote and came back the next day to do the work. They even came back the very next day for touch ups. They did a very nice job. They went above and beyond to make everything work. I have this company lined up for other workNathan M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Salinas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc7275 National Dr # A
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc
- Baltera Painting 2455 Helm St SE
- bayshor builders248 navajo dr
- Bayview Construction & Environmental73 W. Carmel Valley Road A-1
Carmel Valley, California
- BG Construction20 Frisch rd
- Black Diamond Paver Stones & Landscape Inc1975 Hamilton Ave Suite 5
San Jose, California
- BW Engineering225 The Crossroads Blvd #135
- Baltera Painting
- Carlos Pacho Gardening3131 bayer st #6
- Castilian Custom ConstructionPO Box 1643
- Catherine L Kauer Landscape Architect / Contractor1300 Anton Pl Lic. #2526 / Lic. #892821
- Certified Asphalt375 Ramona Expy
- CG ELITE FLOORING922 Provincetown Dr
- Classic 1 Concrete1807 Contra Costa St
- ConsolidatedP.O. Box 588
- Cortez Construction general contractor #92689316909 El Rancho Way
- CRUM CONCRETE FINISHING4455 Diamond St
- Cypress Construction3390 Trevis Way
- Carlos Pacho Gardening
- Le Blanc Construction527 Melrose Ave
Pacific Grove, California
- Le Blanc Construction
- Mares Handyman Service
- Marotta Grading and Paving6 Work Ave
Del Ray Oaks, California
- McCoy Building Inc.299 Reindollar Ave.
- MG Concrete193 Elm Dr
- Monterey Bay Construction Inc.510 Airport Road Suite B
- Monterey Peninsula Construction971 N. Main St Suite 14
- Mares Handyman Service
- OHMS Handyman Services310 N Chapel Rd
- OHMS Handyman Services
- RAM Concrete1106 Acosta St.
- Ranch Hands Construction26366 Carmel Rancho Ln
- Red Eye 24 Hour Construction Corp.25740 S MacArthur Dr
- Resendiz Concrete Specialists100 Palm Valley Blvd
San Jose, California
- RestoCrete11131 Winners Cir
Los Alamitos, California
- RIDER CONCRETE1614 Hilby Ave
- Ryan Builders Inc.PO Box 927
- RAM Concrete
- San Benito Supply1060 Nash Rd
- Santa Lucia Engineering inc.3771 Rio Rd. Suite 112
CARMEL BY THE SEA, California
- Sea Wind Solar - Monterey's Photovoltaic Solution28012 Mesa De Tierra Rd
- Sergio's Repairs General ContractorPO Box 461
- System Pavers4615 Enterprise Cmn
- San Benito Supply