If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Everett, WA
There are 193 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Everett
- Oasis Roofing & ConstructionCame recommended by our neighbor who had hired Oasis for a home renovation. Elliott took us through the step by step process and timeline. The work was within budget and timeline.
- AA Defined ExteriorsWe had a great experience from start to finish with Mike and his crew on our new deck. Exceptional build quality throughout on the framing, decking, and waterproofing. All the little things from the consistent gaps, screw spacing, miters, and flashing detail really show the quality of work. Highly recommend AA Defined Exterior
- AA Defined ExteriorsExcellent company, quality product, attention to detail. Kevin, the lead carpenter/project manager, was receptive to all comments, providing time to listen to and answer any questions that I had. He demonstrated pride in his work, a real craftsman. I interviewed and researched many deck companies, and Defined Exteriors and its owner, Michael, was by far the most detailed and professional, not only meeting, but exceeding my expectations. I enjoyed talking to Michael, he was informative and knowledgeable. He was chatty, but not "pushy" or hard sell. The contract price was very fair, with no hidden or add-on charges. It was a pleasure working with Defined Exteriors, and I enthusiastically recommend them. We're very happy with our new deck
- AA Defined ExteriorsI was very happy with AA Defined Ext. and highly recommend this company. Mike was easy to work with and transparent....about materials, pricing and scheduling. The whole team was communicative and it made coordination of all the job parts easy. We love the way our deck looks. After selecting colors, they had recommendations for final design from support to aesthetics like pictureframing the border. Josh's attention to detail is clear. He discussed with us all decisions that needed to be made during build, required or recommended, and we agreed on them all before moving forward at each step. All the decisions and recommendations really came together in the end for a cohesive look. If you look closely, everything down to the placement of the screws were considered. Thank you so much for the quality work
- Jack's Ever Green PaintingWorking with Jane was great. Personal and professional, very happy with the service and quality from Jack’s Ever Green team. It was a big job requiring multiple coats, done quickly and ahead of schedule. Would highly recommend.
- Jack's Ever Green PaintingThey did a good job and they were easy to work with. We received 5 bids and Jack's Evergreen was right in the middle. We were very pleased with the work and are glad we choose them.
- Jack's Ever Green PaintingPainters were on time every day and worked incessantly to get the project completed. They were respectful of the property and kept everything clean. The house looks great!
- AA Defined ExteriorsMike and Kevin were great to work with. I had a terrible experience with a previous deck builder and Mike and Kevin made sure that I would have nothing less than a great experience with them. From the start Mike knew the building products really well, had good ideas and was very communicative. One the work started Kevin took over and built our dream deck. He was great to explain things when I had questions and was wonderful to work with. I really liked how he took the time to do things right and not just band aid things and hope I wouldn't notice. I don't feel like any corners were cut and am completely happy. I'd recommend that anyone looking for a deck go with these guys. These guys do it right
- Jack's Ever Green PaintingJane was prompt and punctual for the estimates of both homes. We were able to obtain "pre-season" pricing. Andrey was the project coordinator and made sure the crew was well informed of the specifics of the jobs. Work was done on time. The site was left in a neat and orderly fashion each day, and clean up at the end of the project was great. Both houses look great, and we have received compliments on them. Jack's was not the cheapest bid we obtained, but the project went smoothly and the work was done right. You get what you pay for
- DP Palmer Painting & RestorationOur project began with an exterior painting project. We solicited a number of quotes that fell into two categories, modest prep work (pressure wash and cursory scraping) and paint w/ Home Depot quality paint or extensive prep work ( scraping sanding, repairing, color consultation etc) and high quality painting. DP Palmer's estimate was in line with other high quality estimates. Larry Palmer (owner) was very responsive to our inquiries and was excited to work on our home. He matched the estimate of work to our budget and included a number of additional restoration items such as repairing concrete stairs and tuck pointing the chimney. Selecting the paint colors was a multi-step process where Larry listened to our ideas, gave some advice but ultimately brought ~ 6 colors that matched our interest. After seeing them on the house we completely changed our mind. From there Larry guided us into selecting a color we absolutely loved but never would have selected ourselves. Once the project began Ruffino and the rest of the work crew worked incredibly hard and carefully, pressure washing the house, patio, walk ways, stair well etc. Shortly into the project Larry suggested that we should consider residing our cedar shakes instead of painting over them. We settled on redoing two sides which increased our cost and scope accordingly. The crew did an amazing job with residing the cedar shakes, matching the existing pattern but with much more consistency and attention to detail than the existing work. At one point Larry suggested we do a major repair of our exterior concrete stairs which is something we had considered but not as part of this project. we agreed to add it to the project. Ruffino did a masterful job with the concrete work making an old ugly stairwell into a work of art. We appreciated Larry's bold suggestions of trim and window paint colors, steering us away from the common white trim to a bold yellow that complimented the dark green house and purple window trim. The final scope addition was purchasing, installing and staining a new front door. This was a last minute decision and local selection is limited. Larry made great suggestions though and was a good sounding board to guide our selection. Larry was on site every morning checking with both us and the crew to make sure everything was going according to plan. His color and design suggestions were fantastic. Larry stayed in constant contact throughout the project, both in person and via text. We enjoyed getting to know the crew of Ruffino Rudy, Manuel, and Carlos who are all skilled craftsmen. We couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. Before the project our house exterior was average for the neighborhood but no we feel that it is one of two best looking houses in a 5 block radius. Overall the project took much longer than estimated due to the additional work added. The crew worked diligently, carefully and quickly, even adjusting to very early morning starts due to the crazy June heatwave we had. I have recommended DP Palmer to several of our neighbors who have complimented us on the work. The final job ended up being almost twice the estimate, due to project creep. Before going with them, know that DP Palmer is not a painting company, they are a restoration company that does painting. The overall quality it top notch and definitely worth contacting if you want to make a long term investment into your house
Deck Companies in Everett
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Rafael and the crew, Ed and Robert, finished the job in two days! Outstanding job and they cleaned up the area perfectly. This is by far the best experience I have had with hiring Professionals to complete work at my home. I would hire them again and again for all my projects! Honest and hard working - they know what they are doingDana S.
- Business Description:We are a general contractor that focuses on the customers needs since 2002. Our primary goal is find solutions that fit into the clients time frame and budget. We work on remodels, rental renovations, handy mans services for general maintenance and repairs, drainage and sewer solutions, decking. Emergency Service. Big or small projects welcome. Let us fulfill your desired needs
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Sukh was meticulous and knowledgeable. Fair pricing and easy to work with. Highly recommend.G K.
- Business Description:General contractor for outdoor remodelsRecent Review:Amado and his entire crew were a delight to work with as they redesigned our backyard from the ground up. Amado is incredibly knowledgeable about every detail that goes into getting your landscaping project to be exactly what you were hoping for, if not better than you'd pictured. We had a general sketch of what we wanted and he was able to tell us what was possible, what wasn't going to work and why, and how to improve things both to be more aesthetically pleasing and to reduce costs where possible. His crew were unfailingly polite and professional and, of course, very good at getting everything executed! We will definitely be repeat customers, once we figure out what we want done with the front yardSora B.
- Business Description:At Bluegrass Construction we specialize in making your outdoor living area as comfortable, functional, and enjoyable as your favorite interior space is. Whether it be by adding a deck to soak up the sun on or placing a flagstone patio with a beautiful covering and kitchen system to barbecue and relax in, or fencing your yard, we have a solution to make your exterior space an oasis of rest and relaxationRecent Review:Highly recommend! The project was done on time & on budget. Bluegrass's ethics and standards were evident all the way from Justin's estimate (the most detailed I’ve ever seen – it included ALL the details spoken about in the initial visit!) all the way through completion and reflected their attention to detail and respect for us as individuals and made us feel that we were important to their business. It was a pleasure to partner with them! We appreciate Aaron's details with the laying of the boards on our deck and the care he took with our wrap-around stair -- especially when we all unexpectedly discovered that one end of our yard was a few inches higher than the other! They had to do some unexpected digging on that end to get the stair in properly, but they did it and it looks great. On a second (smaller) project, Allen's skill with our short paver paths has erased the ugliness of the previous bad job that we wasted our money on a year ago with someone else. Oh! To be able to walk on them without wobbling or catching our shoes or feeling scratchy sand all over the place. They're no longer a hazard.... they’re the beautiful accent we intended them to be. Jessica kept us well informed about the ‘business’ aspects of our project. We appreciated the ‘staged’ payment option presented in the initial proposal – defined payments by the stage of work completed, with the final payment coming only after she confirmed that the work was done to our satisfaction. “Our” crew (my apologies, Bluegrass, I don’t remember their names) were always on time, cheerful, and very hard-working! We are super-satisfied customers & will gladly recommend Bluegrass to anyone! We've unfortunately had some bad experiences with contractors before, so we recognize professionalism & quality workmanship when we see it and appreciate being able to trust the job is done well and our hard-earned money is well spent. After the two jobs Bluegrass did for us, the only regret is that we don't have any other projects to hire them for...but if some turn up, there's no doubt who we'll be callingTerry C.
- Business Description:Elevated Construction LLC is dedicated to top quality craftsmanship and customer service for your project. We specialize in deck construction and repairs, but are equipped to handle any project you may have. We have over 20 years of combined experience with interior and exterior renovation and construction projects, and look forward to working with you! We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and providing an enjoyable experience for our clients. Give us a call today to discuss your proje..Recent Review:Vlad and his team are wonderful. They work when they say they will, communicate effectively, and go above and beyond to please the customer. I was tired of dealing with contractors that would provide a quote with an estimated start date, and then never hear from them again. Vlad is upfront and honest, and will take small and big jobs. Our initial job was to replace some rotting support beams on the house, and after meeting Vlad, we decided to expand the work to replace our whole balcony with higher-end materials (aluminum cable railing/composite decking). We wanted to treat ourselves 😊. The balcony looks sleek and modern, so we are now thinking of replacing our old deck in these materials and will call Vlad to do it. Be advised, his team is young, but I think that gives them the drive to work hard and make a name for themselvesJessica M.
- Business Description:Construction One is a remodeling contractor and Authorized contractor to design and build Decks and Porches with Azek and TimberTech, based in Bellevue and serving the entire Greater Eastside of Washington. Our high standards and commitment to excellence will ensure a successful outcome for your project whatever it may be. We have been in the Construction industry since 1995, and we firmly stand behind our commitment of “Total and complete customer satisfaction!” Every contract accepted at ..Recent Review:We were very pleased with the work that Pavel and Ruben did for us. They were happy to handle any additional requests that we had no matter how small and made welcome suggestions for the project. Everything turned out the way that we wanted. They and the team that they assembled did great work. The estimate and time to completion were spot onD E.
- Business Description:We are an Eco-friendly painting company that does exceptional work at affordable prices. Over 10 years of experience. Master craftsmanship and excellent work. We are a great team, there is no job too big or too small for us! We are happy to help recycle old latex paint that a homeowner needs disposed of in a safe, proper manner. Award winingRecent Review:Caesar had to compete with 3 other bids that I got for painting the exterior of my house, and his was bid one of the lowest. The reason I chose him was because of his professionalism. He returned calls or just answered his phone when it rang, he was on time for his bid, he did a VERY detailed walk through for the bid to address specific issues and his written bid was very detailed and descriptive of exactly what I could be expecting, AND he was just pleasant to work with. First I had him do the exterior, and his crew did a great job. No issues with overspray or paint on my plants, which I've had in the past with others. The house looks amazing. Then when the tennants moved out I decided to get the inside painted, and asked Caesar to help me. He was able to squeeze me into his tight schedule because he knew I needed to have it done quickly to get the home on the market ASAP. And then he did an AMAZING job inside. He ran into some issues with paint not sticking because of oils on the wall, and he resolved it (tried a couple different primers) without adding on $$ to my bill. Working with Caesar was a great experience. I was not in the same city as the house being painted, so he sent me pictures and video of the work for updates. He has been a godsend for this out-of-town property owner, he really earned my trust! I CANNOT RECOMMEND HIM ENOUGH! Thank you, CaesarSamantha R.
- Business Description:North East Landscaping Services is a leader in the landscape industry. With over 18 years of experience, every North East Landscaping Services client, large or small, benefits from responsive local service, backed by excellent customer service. Our seasoned staff comprises of highly qualified professionals experience in every aspect of the landscape industryRecent Review:Just fine - they were quick and thoroughJohn G.
- Business Description:We are your one stop source that delivers quality work, with a service-oriented attitude. We have been serving residential clients since 2008, tailoring to a wide variety of clients and to any and all construction needs. We look forward to doing business with youRecent Review:The new deck looks great! They had to deal with snow, rain and muddy conditions, but completed everything wonderfully. They even put in a ramp along the stairs for my dog!Rick H.
Deals in Everett for Decks
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
Flagstone gives your outdoor space a gorgeous, rustic feel. Find out the cost of flagstone per square foot or per ton. Our expert cost guide helps you plan your budget for your flagstone project from walkways to patios to walls.
Coming in different sizes, materials, and styles—from French doors to sliding glass—the costs entailed by a patio door replacement vary widely. This guide takes you through the range of options and price points for every kind of patio door.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Mill Creek
- Lake Stevens
- Alderwood Manor
- Mountlake Terrace
- Lake Forest Park
deck & porch contractors in Everett
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Clean Chimney & Contracting 214 105th St SW
- 1 Slate Construction4013 108th Ave E
- 19788500 148th Ave NE
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- 2FL Windows & Siding10605 SE 240th St Ste 130
- 3 Chicks And A Hammer2117 SW 307th St
Federal Way, Washington
- 3 J's Construction & Restoration L.L.C.5731 S 152nd St
- 3-D Construction Inc16306 W Lake Goodwin Rd
- 4 Ever Green14712 Meadow Rd
- 425 Construction LLC17174 Sawyer St SE
- 5 POINT BLDG & CONSTRUCTION LLC8802 133rd St E
- A-Clean Chimney & Contracting
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC7411 89th Pl NE
- A Handcrafted Home Remodeling & Restoration L.L.C.po box 106
- A&A Painting1234 Cedar Ave 15
- A&D Construction Serv Inc14838 Jake Dr SE
- A+Design10216 SE 256th St Ste 103-399
- A-1 Stone Landscaping & Construction14918 27TH PL S
- A-Z Handyman Services9629 20th St SE A
Lake Stevens, Washington
- A.S.P.Construction14315 44 Dr Nw
- A5 Property Maintenance5815 Brasch Rd SE
Port Orchard, Washington
- AA Defined Exteriors1264 Westlake Ave N
- AA Patio Covers LLCPO Box 731805
- AAA KARTAK Glass & Closet, Inc.13214 4th Ave W
- AAA Solid Concrete Construction Inc2937 216th St SW
- AB Custom Roofing1308 Scarecrow Ln.
- ABC APEX Construction LLC3202 East Ames Lake Drive NE, Unit A
- ABC Construction CompanyPO Box 8305
- ABS GENERAL CONSTRUCTION3612 NE 4th St #19
- Absolute Fence Construction11526 199th Ave Ct E
Bonney Lake, Washington
- Absolutely Fine ConcretePO Box 3056
- ACCEL BUILDING & REMODELING3804 130TH LN SE B1
- Accelerated Drywall and Paint17716 Densmore Ave N
- Accent Construction and Remodel Corp1911 SW Campus Dr Box 209
Federal Way, Washington
- Accurate Construction & Repair824 S L St # 2
- Accurate Pro Painters LLCPO Box 5155
- Ace Iron Works1323 Redmond-Fall City Road
- Ace Remodel325 Washington Ave S Ste 174
- ACM Construction13031 123rd Ln NE
- Acres Northwestern Home Improvement Services15720 Meadow Rd
- Aden Landscaping & Construction1717 Bellevue Ave Suite 206
- Adobe Landscaping Co7536 31st Ave NE
- Advance Construction & Renovation LLCPO Box 1115
- Advanced Construction &Remodeling12218 4th Ave Ct E
- Advanced Decks & Rails1242 State Ave Ste I # 75
- ADVANTAGE CONTRACTORS, INC.PO Box 6035
- AE Construction, LLC11314 4th Ave W
- Aguiar Pavers12727 Northup Way Ste 8
- AK Kreutzer Construction LLCPO Box 8079
- Alder Construction Consulting, LLC18 115th St. S.E. Suite A
- Alderwood Landscaping9708 N Nevada St # 204
- Aleman Landscapes4205 auburn way
- Alhadeff Group603 NW 127th St
- Alki Fence Co1037 Central Ave S
- All About Painting2530 burley olalla rd
- All Clear Window Cleaning16715 NE 185th St
- All Construction Services Inc.12410 N.E. 24th St.
- All in one inc280 SW Clark St B104
- All Painting & Remodeling LLC2103 Harrison Ave NW PMB-2 -819
- ALL PURPOSE EXTERIORS11506 261st Ave E
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- All Services NW5324 - 84th St E
- ALL WAYS PAINTING11125 VICKERY AVE E
- All Weather Deck & Rail13440 Se 27th Pl
- All Weather Maintenance & Repair204 SW Terry Rd. #11
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- Allen Shearer Trucking & Landscape Supply Inc121 NE Log Yard Rd
- Allied Construction IncPO Box 401
- Almgren Construction LLCPO Box 1384
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Alpine Gentle Roof Cleaning17271 SE Petrovitsky Road
- Alpine Land Care14241 Woodinville Duvall Rd
- Alpine Pacific Design LLCPO Box 25167
Federal Way, Washington
- Alton's Home & Office Repair Specialist23960 35th Place South
- Alyn Murray Handyman Services14419 Greenwood Ave N 145
- Amadors home remodeling9019 11th pl w
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Ambiance Build & Design, LLC15116 NE 195th St
- America Veterans Roofing12205 93rd Ave NE
- american construction8127 48th Ave S
- AMERICAN CURB & EDGING27601 3rd Ave NE
- AMERICAN STRUCTURES & DESIGN INC218 Stewart Rd SE
- Ames Remodeling4511 S. J St
- Ancora Construction and Remodeling LLC8040 161st Ave. NE #426
- Angel InfrastructurePO Box 462
- ANK Construction Inc12420 156th ave se
- ANR Landscape Design, LLC22310 98th Ave W
- Apex Roof Systems LLC700 SW Judson Dr
Oak Harbor, Washington
- Apopei Construction2233 NW 58th St. #218
- APPIAN CONSTRUCTION INC15901 WOODINVILLE REDMOND RD NE
- April Buchan2711 W Snoqualmie River Rd NE
- AR JOYCE REMODEL, INC.2922 21ST AVE S
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archadeck of Seattle Northwest19502 65th Ave NE
- Architectural Coatings by Erie2120 87th Ave SE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Architectural Concrete Incorporated1420 NW Gilman Blvd Ste 2547
- Ares Construction and Remodeling6007 50th St NE
- Ark Custom Buildings IncPO Box 1827
- ARL Construction Services2440 Alki ave sw 301
- Arnott Construction Inc14828 31st ave se
Mill Creek, Washington
- Artemis Home ServicesPO Box 444
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC