Looking to join the construction industry? Becoming a contractor is a challenging and rewarding career choice. Find out what skills and experience you’ll need to become a successful contractor and how much you can expect to make.
Get matched with top handyman services in Everett, WA
There are 138 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Everett
- CQ PaintingWe recently used Carlos to get our home ready to sell. Carlos was amazing. Not only does he do great work, but also shows up on time, and ensures the highest quality in the name of maintaining a stellar reputation, he goes above on beyond. I hesitate to write this review only because I don't want to set a precedent for others that he will do work for free. He ended up helping out with installing a few lights, cleaning up the work of other contractors, installing a mirror, etc. He was simply great. He was a major reason that our house sold well above the list price. We received a lot of feedback that our house looked like a professional flip. It wasn't, it was because we hired Carlos read less
- Fawcett Handyman ServicesRobert was very friendly and informative about the job. The addition turned out great and was exactly what was needed. He was prompt, did quality work and responded quickly. Would definitely recommend!
- Parkview Property Services LLCFabulous. They were excellent, they communicate very well by phone and email. The people came out were polite and competent. Very nice and explained everything to me. They did a good job, gave me a good advice with good analysis. Overall they were excellent and they came on time they did the work neatly and professionally read less
- O3 Property PreservationI can say I have been in the industry with roofing over 12 years, so customer service is important to me, I had interviewed about 8 different companies to do this project. Everyone else who had came out had been way over price and still did not fully break down the project In detail. With this company everything went smooth to the first phone call, the actual bidding process was great, well explained and a fraction of of price. Everything was explained in full detail, the crew who came put arrived prompt and worked the whole time, and got done with the project early, i have a few more projects coming up and I know exactly were I am going in the future, it's crazy how a company can feel like family! Thanks again for the flawless work!! read less
- Stevens Group LLCHe did a great job. He was on time, great communication and cleaned up once completed. Will hire again. Thanks!
- DMSHADarren did a great job with our house projects. He was professional, personable and friendly, and knowledgeable about both handyman and automotive services. We plan to use Darren's DMSHA services again. Highly recommended!
- Clear FocusMr christin restored a dresser for me and also a screen to a window. Does very good work and has a wide selection of his own tools to get the job done
- Stevens Group LLCVery earnest and enthisiastic about achieving the desired outcome of our project. Did an excellent job of replacing shelving in our garage work space. Will definitely hire again.
- CasabellaThe response was quick and the communication prior to arrival was great. The job was completed and well done. I would recommend them any time.
- Stevens Group LLCIt went very well. They were on time, excellent communicators, very responsive, professional and friendly. They did excellent work and provided excellent advice along the way. We were very pleased with them and highly recommend their services!
Handymen in Everett
- Business Description:Hello, my name is Greg and I am the founder and owner of RDR. I have 9 years of field experience, a complete set of tools and a reliable helper. We provide customers with quality craftsmanship and help them reach their house goals! We also help our clients with material delivery and hauling away garbage off of the job site. read lessRecent Review:Excellent service, on time and great value for the work performed!Debra H.
- Business Description:With 12 years experience in Remodeling and Landscaping, RC Healthy Lawns handles all general remodeling needs whether interior or exterior. We don't leave the job until it is done right.Recent Review:work was more extensive than expected and no written receipt . Verbal warranty have asked for written receipt and warranty.lois y.
- Business Description:I'm a small business and work with a small crew of two I will be the one doing the work that needs to be done. I'm able to do any home remodeling project small or big ! I have competitive price's ,skills and knowledge to compleat the project at hand Give me a call 206-859-899 read lessRecent Review:Wonderful to work with Jon! Quick to respond, reasonably priced and showed up AND got the job done. Can't wait to work with him again on a project!Liz B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to do the job right! Specializing in Handyman services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate toda read lessRecent Review:He did a great job. He was on time, great communication and cleaned up once completed. Will hire again. Thanks!Jana M.
- Business Description:PLEASE READ WHOLE DESCRIPTION Don.t use Angies List to communicate !!! Due to our success, the phone has been ringing off the hook. This means that we may be slow getting back to you. For that I apologize in advance and ask you to "keep trying" !! I have an answering service that works well. Please leave a message OR Please text if you like but leave FULL NAME, PHONE, reason for the call. We are only working in the South Snohomish and North King county areas right now. EMAIL US at kirksenterp.. read less
- Business Description:OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE.Recent Review:Vernon arrived on time, had all necessary tools, gave a fair bid for the job, did all work to a high professional standard, within a reasonable amount of time, and was friendly and pleasant throughout. I will be delighted to engage him again for any other handyman projects that might arise read lessMark F.
- Business Description:I'm a small company that strides on giving good service and work. Most of my sub contractors I have known for many years and trust there work. I try to do most of the work in house. I work hard giving free estimates and going over options to make my clients happy. We are also very respectful of my clients things and pets. read lessRecent Review:Basic drywall repair and window repairJoshua W.
- Business Description:Insurance claims, Water mitigation, Construction project management, architectural design, general contractor, Adition, permits, Interior design, specialized trades (plumbing, electrical, HVAC, roofing, siding), Demolition services, Handyman services read lessRecent Review:Casabella and their team were great with the work done at the rental that we manage. We had a water damage problem and we had to replace part of the kitchen as well as open up the exterior wall to locate the leak and fix the plumbing. Floor was replaced as a result of the water damage. Casabella ended up replacing all the floors on the house as well as installing new upgraded millwork. They also got rid of a living room wall to make the living room larger. The mitigation company had to take out some of the vanities in the kitchen so they had to help us source new vanities and install those as well. They accomplished all these on time and on budget while working around tenants. The quality of the work is really good and they threw in a few freebies like replacing a few pieces of tile in one of the bathrooms. 10/10 will use them agai read lessGeraldyne R.
- Business Description:Competent, reliable residential remodeler & handyman. Sole Proprietor with over 25 years experience & skilled in all aspects of home repair and upgrades. With good communication I have sought/do seek to insure client's expectations are met and things are done correctly read lessRecent Review:I needed a new kitchen constructed in a basement laundry area with a concrete floor. While the area had natural gas, water and some electricity, it required extensive replumbing and figuring out how to obtain enough electricity for appliances, washer/dryer, three sets of ceiling and under-cabinet lighting AND a sauna. I also requested earthquake proofing and exterior lighting before the walls were closed in. Peter was phenomenal in creatively and efficiently solving every problem. He installed the cabinets so perfectly that the countermen asked who had done it. I recommend him unconditionally read lessJoan K.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company located in the heart of Bothell, we have been in the construction industry for 20 plus years, with 14 of them being right here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, give us a call to help with even your smallest projects. Thanks Dave and Carri read lessRecent Review:Overall good communication, adaptable, polite and professional. Skylark responded quickly to my request for help. He had me describe my situation and asked me to email him the info on the mailbox I had purchased. He immediately understood what was needed and agreed to get it done in the short time frame that I needed. When the mailbox arrived a day later than expected, there was no problem. He was flexible and came and finished up the work in one day and did a great job. I was grateful that this somewhat stressful situation was taken care of so easily read lessBianca P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Learn more about the cost to remove popcorn ceilings. Your overall costs will depend on the size of your project and how difficult it is. Use this guide to help estimate your costs and create a budget before tackling this ceiling project.
Are you shopping for a shower door that fits best in your bathroom? Before you get your heart set on a high-end frameless bathroom door, you need to know a few details. Read on to learn about the differences in cost, function, and appearance.
Find handyman services in
- Mill Creek
- Lake Stevens
- Alderwood Manor
- Mountlake Terrace
- Lake Forest Park
handyman services in Everett
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- "Pro Painting DB" LLC11 157th Ln SE
- 1 Slate Construction4013 108th Ave E
- 198111602 Woods Lake Rd
- 1st ProService Gas pipeline14021 15th Ave NE
- 2FL Windows & Siding10605 SE 240th St Ste 130
- 3-D Construction Inc16306 W Lake Goodwin Rd
- 425 Construction LLC17174 Sawyer St SE
- 7 ortegas construction LLC8724 9th Pl NE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- "Pro Painting DB" LLC
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC7411 89th Pl NE
- A Better Handyman9713 215th Ave SE
- A Personal Touch Painting6245 Rich Road SE
- A-1 Energy Efficiency Consulting4215 26th Ave SW Ste B
- A-Z Handyman Services9629 20th St SE A
Lake Stevens, Washington
- A.S.P.Construction14315 44 Dr Nw
- A5 Property Maintenance5815 Brasch Rd SE
Port Orchard, Washington
- AAM Construction LLC1190 Union Ave NE
- ABC Construction CompanyPO Box 8305
- Abel's Flooring11108 Chennault Beach Rd Ste 821
- Above & Below Construction4806 NE 1st Street
- ABS GENERAL CONSTRUCTION3612 NE 4th St #19
- Absolute Rot Repair2410 84th Ave NE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Absolute Tile & Remodeling9923 NE 116 TH ST Unit 6 6
- ACCEL BUILDING & REMODELING3804 130TH LN SE B1
- Accurate Construction & Repair824 S L St # 2
- ACM Construction13031 123rd Ln NE
- Action Construction and Maintenance27820 84th Ave NW
- Advanced Construction &Remodeling12218 4th Ave Ct E
- ADVANCED HOME REPAIRPO Box 7411
- Advanced Professional Handyman3513 156th St SW # 7
- ADVANTAGE CONTRACTORS, INC.PO Box 6035
- affordable auto care26023 120th se
- Affordable Furniture Assembly930 n 104th st 6
- AFFORDABLE PRO LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 464
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- Air Pros19 43rd Pl NW
- AK TRADEWORKS2122 120th Pl SW Unit B
- Alder Construction Consulting, LLC18 115th St. S.E. Suite A
- Aleman Landscapes4205 auburn way
- Alexander Bay Painting8616 45th Pl W
- Alhadeff Group603 NW 127th St
- All About Service, Inc.12310 Highway 99
- All Construction Services Inc.12410 N.E. 24th St.
- All Faze Construction4835 S 301st Dr
- All in one inc280 SW Clark St B104
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All Ways Building Inc15621 146th Ave SE
- All Weather Maintenance & Repair204 SW Terry Rd. #11
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- Allenworks Inc.18526 71st ave ne
- Altitude Enterprise18126 NE 201st Dr
- Alton's Home & Office Repair Specialist23960 35th Place South
- Alyn Murray Handyman Services14419 Greenwood Ave N 145
- Ambiance Build & Design, LLC15116 NE 195th St
- Ames Remodeling4511 S. J St
- AMS Preservation1500 E College Way
Mount Vernon, Washington
- ANG Interiors4224 S 290 St
- Angel InfrastructurePO Box 462
- ANK Construction Inc12420 156th ave se
- Apopei Construction2233 NW 58th St. #218
- Apple Windows and Gutter5805 106th ave NE
- Architectural Coatings by Erie2120 87th Ave SE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Arnott Construction Inc14828 31st ave se
Mill Creek, Washington
- Artemis Home ServicesPO Box 444
- Artifex Construction4400 168th St SW
- Artistic Home Renovations LLCP.O. Box 64294
- ASAP Quality Repair Inc19216 SE 328th Pl
- ASB DesignPO Box 677
South Prairie, Washington
- ASP Construction Since 198714315b 44 dr nw
- ASRG / Integrity Services601 union, suite 2700
- At Your Service Mobile RV Inc715 Dayton Ave
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- AV Construction and Handman Services322 195th Pl SW
- Avalon Project1200 112th Ave NE Ste B150
- AVR Commercial Refrigeration Repair5927 Shaffer Ave S
- Azimuth Construction Group LLC607 south 301st street
Federal Way, Washington
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC
- B & C Construction11319 Callow Rd
Lake Stevens, Washington
- B & C Remodel and Construction108 W Main St B
- B & D Handyman ServicesPO Box 27788
- B & D Homes, Inc.15321 Broadway Ave
- B & G Electrical Contracting533 6th St S Ste A
- B&D HANDYMAN SERVICES LLCPO Box 27788
- B. Bailey's Repair & Renovation
Cottage Lake, Washington
- B.D. TILE & STONE, LLC502 50TH STREET SE
- Bayne Junction Woodworks L.L.C.po box 106
- Bazia Masonry12607 SE 265th Place
- Beaumont General Contracting13642 Occidental Ave S
- BEFORE & AFTER17702 46 AVE S
- Bek's Construction205 2nd Ave N
- Belisle Construction LLC703 n broadway st. #3
- Bellevue-garagedoor.com327 118th Avenue Southeast ste 207
- Benjamin Landscaping LLC120 State Ave NE
- Best Case Construction LLCPO Box 3664
- Best Labor Services8891 Overlook Cir NE
- Best NW Construction LLC3910 S 34TH ST
- Better Builders Electric, LLC15116 38th Ave Ne
Lake Forest Park, Washington
- Bevan's Inc.4320 196th St SW
- Beverly North West Inc21420 SE 291st St
- BH Contracting Services Inc1513 128th Place NE
- Big Bones Construction18219 228th Ave Ne
- Bird General Construction2701 23rd Ave S
- BJ's Painting and Handyman, LLC5001 26th Ave SW
- B & C Construction