If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Staunton, VA
There are 2 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Staunton
- Atlas Enterprises IncCouldn't have been happier. The crew took the time to understand our needs and was efficient in carrying out the job. Planning some other jobs for them in the near future.
- CROWN DECORATIVE CONCRETEWe are especially pleased with the garage floor. It looks and feels like a different space. So easy to keep clean, too. The epoxy provided a protective coating and repaired the cracks and imperfections. They first prepared the floor by grinding, applying a base epoxy and colored flakes, and two top coats. Plus--we no longer get water pooling under the garage door and seeping into the garage! For the driveway and steps, they cleaned the concrete and repaired the cracks, applied two coats of a bonding primer, followed by a base coat of modified cement and another modified cement knockdown finish. The driveway and steps were sealed with two coats of a UV stabile concrete sealer. We like the results. The owner provided a detailed Proposal and completed the work as promised
- P G Decorative ConcreteThese guys went above and beyond. Very fast and did such a great job. They had a picture book filled of past projects/works which helped greatly in deciding what we wanted. They were able to fit us in immediately. They went way beyond their expected job and helped to shimmy in a tiny window in our hose to retrieve our spare keys after our 18 month old locked the keys/wallet/phone in the car! Thanks guys! You were awesome
- Artistic Concrete DesignMade an appointment to get an estimate and he arrived as promised. He answered all my questions and provided a detailed estimate, per my request. He completed each project, new stairs and new driveway, in about 1 day for each. The steps were more labor-intensive than expected, and he had to bring in additional equipment/help, but he still finished the work the same day. He supervised the men that came with him, as well as working alongside them. I would not hesitate to recommend Jeff to anyone - he was knowledgable, professional and got the work done as promised
- CROWN DECORATIVE CONCRETEwent well, with a couple of glitches, but none that were anything of grave importance. Overall we were very pleased
- J & D Masonry LLCHad a phone conversation about the project made an appointment for them to see, assess and provide quote...no show no call nothing. Unprofessional.
- JES Foundation RepairAwful. The quality of products is fine, however the labor and service provided was dreadful. After initial install, water was coming up through the floor where the perimeter system was installed near the main sewage line out of the house. JES returned, dug up the spot, and repaired it. The following morning everything in my house was overflowing. Had to call an emergency plumber to come. Turns out, JES filled my main sewage line with concrete and rock, blocking any outgoing water or waste (how/why they thought this was a good idea, I'll never know. They don't have an explanation). The emergency plumber had to replace six feet of main sewage line. JES returned for the third trip and made the repair to the perimeter system, again. After final completion, my basement was left a mess with the floor covered in concete remnants and dust. I had to mop the floor myself at least a half dozen times before it was close to being clean. I paid for skilled labor and received half ass labor, at best. JES discounted me 17% and paid for the emergency plumber, which is still high way robbery. It took them two months to negotiate that price with me, at which point I had just had enough and caved to paying. I'm sure that's part of their strategy as well. Drag it out until you're sick of it. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Lost wages having to stay home from work, lost time, damage to my basement from flooding and overflowing pipes, etc. Find someone else!!
Concrete Repair Contractors in Staunton
- Business Description:We are an owner operated buisness who take alot of pride in making all your masonry ideas become reality, working one on one with the customer to make sure when we leave you are fully satisfied.Recent Review:Bernard is a very personal, friendly and competent contractor. His company removed my old pad and replaced it with a new concrete pad. “I love it!! “. He responded to my inquiry immediately, schedule and completed my job as promised, and for the price quoted. No surprises! I highly recommend his companyDuane A.
- Business Description:Create an aura of elegance in and around your home or property with the realistic, natural beauty of stamped and colored concrete for new construction or stampable overlays for existing concrete. Whether it's the look of slate, limestone, brick or wood, these patterns will add not only beauty and appeal to your property, but value as well. Transform your existing concrete into a beautiful and elegant surface with our Stain-Crete, Thin-Crete, Spray-Deck, or Texture-Crete products. Click on th..Recent Review:, Value I found Tim & DCVA from their very informative YouTube videos. I had them install an epoxy floor in my new garage. The work performed was excellent and I’m very happy. Tim has been a pleasure to work with. They were on time and did exactly what they said would do. No surprises, no compromises, and no disappointmentsTim T.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:Great repair and excellent leveling.Gary S.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Scott Holtzhauer Inc. Home improvement companies offer many different levels of dependability, experience and workmanship. When you want quality work done the first time, Northern Virginia Home Improvement is a company you can trust. We have more than 25 years of experience providing a multitude of home improvement services with over 10,000 satisfied customers all over the Northern Virginia region. In 2008, Prince William Home Improvement was selected by Associated Material..Recent Review:If you don’t show up for an estimate, how can you be sure they’ll show up to do the work?Elizabeth P.
- Business Description:All services related to real estate home, land and commercial sales. Separate department for new home construction, commercial building and consulting.
- Business Description:construction
- Business Description:Small home improvement company. 1-4 employees. We do lots of sub-contracting.
- Business Description:With two decades of experience, Thomas Riley at One Day at a Time is dedicated to providing a quality experience for any of your General Contracting needs.
- Business Description:Pole barn construction. Specializing in horse barns, garages, and live in barns. Class A contracting company. Detail oriented work with heavily supervised crews.Recent Review:Tim Hill of Va Barn Company and his team did an exceptional job. The construction has been noted by guests and inspectors alike as superior quality. He kept me fully informed, suggested changes to my design that provided a better solution, and constructed the structure in such a way that it was like his own. He and his team showed pride in their work and were some of the most friendly people I have ever met. I am extremely pleased and proud of the final product. It exceeded my expectations in every wayWilliam G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Mount Sidney
- Stuarts Draft
- Weyers Cave
- Mount Crawford
- Port Republic
- Steeles Tavern
- Penn Laird
concrete contractors in Staunton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- B4 & After Home Improvement
- GPR Handyman Service2908 Jasmine St.
- GPR Handyman Service
- Lawson Concrete Construction664 Abbey Village Cir
- Lawson Concrete Construction
- One Day At A Time41 Corey Hill Lane
- One Day At A Time
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc15287 Diascund View Trl
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc
- Yukon Construction1021 E Main St Lot 24
- Yukon Construction