Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Staunton, VA
There are 2 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Staunton
- Shover DrywallThe installment looked overall great with the exception of a nail pop in the install. The price came out to over $200 per hour for labor only and quick drying mud and tape. We supplied sheetrock, the delivery, carried in to room, screws. We were left with trash in the middle of the room, 5 gallon bucket of dirty water, and floors with splatters read less
- Paul Robbins Woodworking CoThis is an added review for Paul Robbins Woodworking because we hired him to do a much more extensive (and expensive) job following our previous review, that of remodeling our kitchen. Mr. Robbin's work continues to impress us. He is careful, professional, thorough and sticks to the schedule. He is able to bring help in when needed to provide complete service. If he did not hire the help or subcontractor himself, he made excellent recommendations of providers or sources. He is well organized and was able to guide us in scheduling materials. We provided the kitchen design and sourced most of the materials to save money and Paul worked with our plan and materials. He was able to put new cabinetry and appliances into a 60 year old house, making them level and plum. Because of his woodworking experience, he was able to finish trims, spacers, and floor transitions that looked fitted and appropriate to the old and new parts of the house. I would recommend this contractor to anyone who is renovating or remodeling any room in the house read less
- Ed Sawyer Drywall IncIt went wonderfully well. He was on time and very responsive! He was exceptionally clean! He was everything I had hoped for in a service provider! I highly recommend him!
- Shover DrywallI highly recommend Keith and his son. I found Keith on Craigslist and he responded to me immediately, gave me an estimate based on photos I emailed, came to finalize the estimate when he said he would, did the job the next day, when he said he would. The job was perfect. He cleaned up and he charged the estimate. Keith is very professional and friendly and I trust him completely. I highly recommend him to other homeowners read less
- E & E Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioningthey are completely thorough. They are very professional. They had six people come out. There prices are very well priced. They clean. Its unbelievable how good they are took about three weeks. They were on time very punctual. Expect the best service you will ever get! They don't cut corners they explain things to you. The pricing was what stood out after i viewed another company read less
- Paul Robbins Woodworking CoThe job went well. There was more work that expected but Mr. Robbins was able to deal with the changes with his customary care and he finished in a timely way. Mr. Robbin's does good quality work - he is careful, accurate and finishes the job as contracted. He is responsive, he showed up when he said he would and has a professional manner. His estimates of time and cost are accurate read less
Drywall Contractors in Staunton
- Business Description:** We are currently looking to service Large New Construction Drywall projects** We are a fully insured and licenced firm. Providing the highest quality of work for a fair price is a goal we strive to maintain. Clear communication with the homeowner or builder to deliver the product they expect in a timely manner. We offer labor only and turn key prices. Large residences, drywall new construction projects, renovations, or simple repairs are all offered as services. We take care to control du.. read lessRecent Review:Ed was easy to contact, fast to give the fair quote on work, very detail oriented and honest to deal with. The workers did an outstanding job, right on schedule and on budget. I have never seen drywall work done that was completed and cleaned so well you wouldn't know it was just done! We were very impressed and will definitely hire them again read lessMichelle M.
- Business Description:At Remodel USA Inc.we are completely dedicated to meeting the expectations of our customers. One of the ways we ensure customer satisfaction is by maintaining our distinctive attention to detail while minimizing our installation time. For example, we can finish a complete bathroom remodel in only about 5-10 days, limiting the disruption to your schedule. We can also customize our services to meet your unique requirements,whether we're designing the ideal kitchen layout for your home or walkin.. read lessRecent Review:Pre-work consultation was excellentNicole E.
- Business Description:Shover Drywall I specialize in drywall only....... I can do new or old drywall ....smooth or textured ceiling... fix holes or cracks... been in the business for 35 +years....second generation contractor.... nothing to big or to small can handle it all... call for a estimate.. will travel in Surrounding areas.... read lessRecent Review:The installment looked overall great with the exception of a nail pop in the install. The price came out to over $200 per hour for labor only and quick drying mud and tape. We supplied sheetrock, the delivery, carried in to room, screws. We were left with trash in the middle of the room, 5 gallon bucket of dirty water, and floors with splatters read lessAngela K.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Scott Holtzhauer Inc. Home improvement companies offer many different levels of dependability, experience and workmanship. When you want quality work done the first time, Northern Virginia Home Improvement is a company you can trust. We have more than 25 years of experience providing a multitude of home improvement services with over 10,000 satisfied customers all over the Northern Virginia region. In 2008, Prince William Home Improvement was selected by Associated Material.. read lessRecent Review:If you don’t show up for an estimate, how can you be sure they’ll show up to do the work?Elizabeth P.
- Business Description:Design Concepts, Inc. is a Class-A Contractor specializing in log home construction & repair. We are a Preferred Builder with Southland Log Homes and have also built log homes with other suppliers. We are also quite experienced in remodeling and restoration. Included in our experience is water and fire restoration. We have won the Southern Bulders Chrysalis remodeling award with every entry submitted read lessRecent Review:Gave me an estimate then tried to double it. Fortunately, I refused to pay him 100% (paid 2x vs. 4x quote) and reported him to the board who penalized him for many contract violations. Do not recommend Mr. Hamm, you've been warned read lessJane M.
- Business Description:Quality Expectations is a local company with attention to every detail. We believe in getting the job done right the first time no matter how small or large. The company is both female and veteran owned and welcome the opportunity to address your household needs. Additional Contact: Cynthia Chavez read lessRecent Review:This guy Darryl is a character, will NEVER use his company again. He will start out very friendly and professional to suck you in and convince you that you are getting a QUALITY EXPECTATION. He does not do all the work himself, contract out certain things (plumbing and drywall, which were good). The work Darryl did was horrible, made many mistakes when building my bar, the framing was off, had to redo it three different times, he did know how to read the plans done by HomeDepot, had to order several additional pieces because he kept messing up, and kept canceling on appointment date, took 3 months. The counter top company had to put in 30 shims to get the counter top leveled. He pretended to know my designer at the HomeDepot and assured that he had worked with her before, which was a lie. To start the job he wanted 50% deposit to start, each time he came to work, he wanted another 50% of the 50%. Also he punched a hole in the waterline, which cause a leak and molded developed behind the bar. NEVER AGAIN read lessTirzsha C.
- Business Description:Maintenance Tech. Services is reliable and honest company with competitive prices without the service fees. Locally owned business with over 20 years of experience in all of your home repair needs. LICENSED AND INSURED! read lessRecent Review:AMAZING. Jeff and his crew respond on the same day, and are honest and fair. I'm a single mom who needs to be able to trust the people I have working in my house to be honest and reliable.Nicole C.
- Business Description:Corbett's Custom Carpentry was recently established in 2007. Owner Mike Corbett has over 25 years of experience in the construction & remodeling business. He has a knowledge of most all new products available for your next project. We will work with you to determine the right products and designs for your next project. When contacting us you can be assured of a fair quote and a timely response on the work we will be performing read lessRecent Review:I found this contractor to be frustratingly unresponsive to multiple phone message and to requests for an estimate sent via the Angies List website. I have since moved on to another company that returned my call promptly. Perhaps this is a dated listing for someone who is no longer in business. In any case, I had no luck getting in contact with him read lessDouglas P.
- Business Description:All services related to real estate home, land and commercial sales. Separate department for new home construction, commercial building and consulting.
- Business Description:Will sub-contract. Cash or check only. I have 25+ years experience in carpentry and/or construction. Licensed and insured.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- Mount Sidney
- Stuarts Draft
- Weyers Cave
- Mount Crawford
- Port Republic
- Steeles Tavern
- Penn Laird
drywall contractors in Staunton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- GPR Handyman Service2908 Jasmine St.
- GPR Handyman Service
- Low Cost Home Maintenance And Care40 Frost Lane
- Low Cost Home Maintenance And Care
- One Day At A Time41 Corey Hill Lane
- One Day At A Time
- Paul Robbins Woodworking Co181 Offliter Rd
Stuarts Draft, Virginia
- Peter Capiro - The Handyman47 S River Rd.
- Pic Organic Mold Remediation Solutions4110 Melwood Road, Suite #1
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- PrimosVT Construction 89 South Ave
- Prince William Home Improvement14843 Persistence Dr
- Prophet Painting8018 Hankins Industrial Park B-5
- Paul Robbins Woodworking Co
- Quality Expectations LLCPOBox 678
- Quality Expectations LLC
- Remodel USA605 Hampton Park Blvd
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- Remodel USA
- SHANNON REALTY & LAND CO8511 MANASSAS DR
- Shayne Robacker's Paint and Repair1384 5th Street CWaynesboro
- sidingpros home Improvementspo box 591
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- Strange Construction39 Waldrop Rd
- Stump & Sons Construction2103 Jeremy Creek Rd
- SHANNON REALTY & LAND CO
- Wright Way PaintingPO Box 7702
- Wright Way Painting
- Yukon Construction1021 E Main St Lot 24
- Yukon Construction