AAA Whites Septic Tank Service

Brooksville, FL 34601

AAA Whites Septic Tank Service

10/05/2020

Douglas M.

Called to make an appointment, scheduled for the next day. The driver, Brian, called about 8:30am to confirm he was on his way with an ETA of 9:00. He was very good and offered advice while doing a thorough pump of both sides, cleaned the output filter, and used a hose to wash down the tank. White's will definitely be my first call the next time I need service with my septic system.

Description of Work
3 year maintenance pump of the septic tank

Category plumbing

04/30/2020

Adele D.

Highly recommend their company. Brian did exceptional work at our home. We are completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Septic pumped

Category plumbing, septic tank

07/24/2019

Yvette C.

Very professional. Had a new drain field installed. I thought my front yard was going to me a mess I was very surprised. Very pleased with outcome. They did a terrific job. Would recommend.

Description of Work
New Drain Field

07/03/2019

Richard R.

They came out today to pump out our tank. We moved in two years ago and not sure when the previous owner, if ever, pumped the tank. Did an excellent job of protecting the grass from the sand dug out to open the two tank clean outs. Pulled and cleaned the filter. Placed cement around the cleanout lid edges after they were reinstalled. Showed me a huge amount of hard grease which is obviously from the previous owner as are extremely careful in not putting any grease in the drains. Everything is working now but they think the original installer used the garbage foam leach beds which would be 13 years old now and their useful life is only 10 years. Sure glad they brought this to my attention as we planned to resold the yard but we will wait and maybe next year we will replace the leach beds first. My neighbors uses this service and they are also happy with them.

Description of Work
Needed the septic tank pumped as part of general maintenance.

03/12/2019

Fiona Y.

We had Eric come out and do our inspection and pumping. He was very helpful in answering all our questions and we really appreciated his professionalism and good service. We'd definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Septic Inspection

05/18/2017

Dale S.

Very professional from start to finish. Every phone call returned promptly Work done on time ad promised. Very fair price. Owner on job site. High quality drain field installed. The men did a fantastic job. Left me with no mess to clean up. I would highly recommend this company to everyone!

Description of Work
Replacement Septic field installed

03/25/2017

Ed B.

03/17/2017

marguerite H.

This company is responsible for the cave in of one of the two septic tanks on our property in Pasco county. A gentleman from another septic company hired them on our behalf. He instructed the driver how to back in onto our property and all was well. However, when the AAA Whites Septic Tank Service driver pulled away - on his on volition, drove out a different way and caved in our septic tank. The owner, Dave - now refuses to take responsibility or to repair our tank. Basically he says tough luck to us. We are hoping that given a little time, he will change his mind. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Description of Work
One of the drain fields on our property needed to be serviced and pumped, That fee, we found to be reasonable. However, the cost to replace our broken septic tank is aprox $2,000.00

09/26/2016

Paul M.

Owner came out and explained thing I had not been told before by other septic people. We are in the process of looking into other avenues. Flooding might be our problem. A new field may or may not be required. His explanations were very helpful. Very honest and not trying to sell us anything. Great service in today's market.

Description of Work
Asked for an estimate for a new drain field

01/09/2016

Katrina H.

I needed the septic tank pumped and the technician that I talked to quoted $185 and we had to locate and dig up the septic tank. The charge was for the pumping only. Other companies quoted $5.00 more and preformed all the work. As far as I am concerned this is a rip off.

Description of Work
I did not have them preform the service.

12/26/2015

Ed B.

Everything went well except they dug the trench past the line where the sprinkler company had marked and broke pipe and three valves. That cost over $200.00 extra that I wasn't expecting.. The sprinkler company was one that Whites had recommended. I have called Whites two times to try and get some of that $200. Back and they have never gotten back to me.

Description of Work
Installed drain field.

12/08/2015

Velma J.

Great service, worked hard to keep lawn clean and neat! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Remove old septic system and replaced with new

08/24/2015

Garrette H.

They messed up on how much they were billing me (wanted more money) and were up-selling products to put in the septic tanks. I tried to discuss that with them, but they just wanted the money, and that was it.

Description of Work
I needed to have the septic inspected at my new house, but in order to do it they had to drain the septic tank. I ended up having them do it at both my new and old house.

09/28/2014

Anita S.

One week after being in our new home, the septic pump was running continuously. We used Angie's List to find someone to come out and take a look at the pump. Boy, we were glad we picked AAA White's. Jason arrived less than a half hour after our call. He located the pump after some digging. We needed to replace the lift station pump and have the tank pumped. Jason was very professional and knowledgeable. He arrived the next day at the time he said he would be there. Followed shortly by the pumping truck. All work was done in a timely manner. We feel confident that we will use this company for all our future needs.

Description of Work
Replace lift station pump and switch and clean tank and lift station.

Category plumbing, septic tank

06/24/2014

Sophia R.

It went well. They are prompt and professional. They didn't find anything wrong with it.

Description of Work
They did an inspection of the septic tank.

05/01/2014

Deborah S.

They showed up exactly when they said they would , found the septic opening right off the bat... We're very neat about digging up the lawn ..quickly pimped out the system, replaced the lawn over the septic cover and we're done ...very quick ! Will use them again !

Description of Work
Pumped out septic tank

03/28/2014

Sana M.

The owner pulled a permit and he never completed the job. He also blocked any other septic company from completing the job by making up lies. We finally got the job done by a reliable company who finished the job as they said they would. Terrible customer service and very rude owner.

10/11/2013

James F.

Donald arrived and found the location of the tank in the yard by using a think shaft with a handle attached. Dug in the grassy area and found a sprinkler line was blocking the lid that need to come off. Dug in a decorative rock area closer to the house and was able to remove a different lid for access. He pumped the tank and informed me of how they work and what should be expected when the lid is removed as far as inspection goes. The best part is that when he was through, I couldn't tell where he dug the access holes. He replaced the grass and the rocks perfectly. I thought I would have to clean up the areas after he left. Donald was quick and meticulous. Also, he was the most polite and courteous person I have ever met. Thanks AAA Septic.

Description of Work
Pumped and inspected tank. Provided list of septic tank do's and don'ts.

04/18/2013

Sal M.

The service provider arrived within the time frame specified and, as I was promised, he called ahead so I knew he was on the way. Four months ago I moved into my home which had sat empty for several years and I had no record of the previous owner's maintenance of the system. Much to my relief it was found to be in good shape and draining properly, and the White's employee gave me several tips on how to keep it that way. He was friendly, informative and totally professional.

Description of Work
Located and pumped out septic tank.

02/13/2013

William M.

They claimed I needed a new drain field. They also told me they left their sludge in the bottom because if they didn't there would be no bacteria to break down the waste.

Description of Work
They drained the septic tank .

07/03/2011

Alvin P.

It was a pleasure working with this company. They are very responsive. They explained everything to me. Took my concerns into account. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Diagnosed the problem as a slow-draining drain field. Emptied the septic tank. Inspected and certified the septic tank. Got permits. Relocated and built up the drain field to meet code. Installed lift station. Met with inspectors and got sign off. Installed sod over the mound. Price was less than other companies quoted. This was the only company who actually seemed interested in doing the job. Other companies came out and looked at it but then said either the location was too far for them or they simply did not call me back. White's did an excellent job. Very responsive.

09/09/2010

George H.

The service professional arrived within the scheduled time-frame, located the septic tank, dug out the covers, pumped out the tank, cleaned the filter, had us run tests on bathroom appliances to assure no other issues, replaced covers, restored vegetation, answered questions, received payment and left in a time efficient manner.

Description of Work
The technician pumped out our septic tank.

07/29/2010

MICHAEL & PETER O.

There was some sort of light fixture that kept turning on and didn't seem to affect functioning. I asked a manager about it and didn't really follow the technical aspect. They came out once or twice to adjust it. Everything is working fine and no back-up problems since.

Description of Work
Septic tank work.

11/18/2008

KATHLEEN K.

They came quickly and were very good. No problems at all. They came with a high recommendation from my co workers that had big problems. They also handled their work very well.

Description of Work
They serviced my septic tank.

07/21/2008

RICHARD C.

They did an excellent job; I was surprised based on the type of service they provide. I would highly recommend them and would use them myself!

Description of Work
They pumped out our septic tank and then replaced the tank.

Cornerstone Air, Heating, Plumbing & Electrical

Welcome to Cornerstone Air, Plumbing & Electrical, where we strive to set the new standard for the HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical experience. It’s a challenge to find a contractor you can trust with your safety and comfort. At Cornerstone, we never take your trust for granted! Taking pride in our workmanship for all project sizes, we go out of our way to deliver an exceptional service experience, every day. We call it the Cornerstone Difference and you’ll call it a welcome change. Our team believes the most important service we can deliver is total satisfaction, so we aim to make every customer a satisfied customer. Cornerstone Pros have been in business for over 16 years but have a combined of over 50+ years of industry experience. We proudly serve homeowners throughout Hillsborough, Pasco, Hernando and most of Citrus and Pinellas counties. In our HVAC division Cornerstone partners with top brands like Daikin, Carrier, Goodman, and more for new installations but can work on any brand for repairs. In our Plumbing division, we offer different brands of water heaters, water treatment systems, tankless water heaters, and much more. In our electrical division, we offer whole home generators, standby generators, panel replacements, and more. Call or message us for more information! NO High-Pressure Sales Tactics: Cornerstone technicians use high-powered sales strategies to pressure you into a purchase. Our team is honest, fair, and straightforward. Our firm pricing structure includes flat-rate diagnostic charges and flat-rate repair pricing. We don’t charge by the hour; what you are quoted in advance is what you pay! No gimmicks, hidden fees, or exceptions.

Offers by Cornerstone Air, Heating, Plumbing & Electrical on Angi
    ATAS Plumbing

When it comes to reliable residential and commercial plumbing needs, A.T.A.’s Plumbing has you covered! ​A.T.A.’s Plumbing is a full service plumbing company serving Pasco, North Pinellas County, Land O Lakes and Wesley Chapel, FL. We have years of experience in all types of plumbing services serving both residential and commercial clients. Our commitment to provide high level of plumbing service at fair price has made us one of the preferred and trusted plumbers in Pasco, North Pinellas County and surrounding FL areas.

Offers by ATAS Plumbing on Angi
    Ernest Plumbing Service

To bring plumbing help in any emergency to my community is one of the principal objectives. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Award 2022