Peter Capiro - The Handyman

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2014

4.3

Business owned and operated by me alone, electronic invoicing, except credit cards, checks and cash....

Wilbers Painting

5 employees. No subcontractors. Flat rates. No travel charges. We do exterior power washing. Complete Interior and Exterior Painting. Professional spray paint in the exterior vinyl siding with two different colors New stain and re stain decks and kitchen cabinets very detail with 18 years experience Drywall repair and any kind of texture match Also we Do wood repairs. Play with colors and match any old stain with any kind new wood also we spray stain on cedar wood in bay area houses . We also fix any scratches on hardwood floors We convert stain kitchen cabinets to paint using special primer for it and we work with two coats paint and primer when we are in the process we cover ceiling s Wall's and floors to prevent the. Over spray we don't use paint brushes to put the two last final coats . We also do stain in the concrete using hyc products acide stain. I also provide some deals for all my customers I WILBER A Gonzalez From WILBER S PAINTING want to let my customers know hwo ever buy any of my deals please contact me here's Mobil 5406848990 Or by email gonzalezchy11@gmail.com or please wait it might take me few days to get in touch with you We're also providing our service in all Mecklenburg county NC the owner of this company will be giving you an estimate in person for the Charlotte NC area we have available 5406848990 or 704 995 9538 call or text at anytime time from 5 am to 10 pm IN GOD WE TRUST GOD BLESS YOU ALL THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS WITH US WILBER A GONZALEZ OWNER

Offers by Wilbers Painting on Angi
360 Painting of Central VA

At 360 Painting of Central VA, we are proud to be your local choice for professional painting services. Every 360 Painting location is locally owned, operated, and committed to the needs of home and business owners. Simply put, we love to see happy customers. We know how hard it can be to find painting contractors you can rely on, and we take pride in offering a level of professionalism and customer care rarely found in the painting business. We will do all that we can to make your painting project a success. We take the time to understand your vision, then work with you to ensure each step of the project goes smoothly. No matter what kind of project you are looking to tackle, our painters have the materials, equipment, and expertise that you need to make your project a success. Call today!

SV Construction LLC.

We offer quality painting, interior and exterior, at an affordable price. Reach out about an estimate!

09/05/2016

The work went great. Cole was very professional and completed the job in a timely manner. He kept the work area clean and minimized the impact to other areas of the house when sanding Sheetrock.

Description of Work
Finish a small office including electrical work, Sheetrock and trim work.

Category electrician,handyman service

05/30/2016

Provider came to house, provided estimate. Check written for downpayment and he NEVER came back. He did not answer multiple phone calls, text messages. He just disappeared. Very unprofessional.

Description of Work
He did nothing

Category handyman service

03/24/2016

Description of Work
Provided a quote and then never followed up! No call, nothing. Check written for down-payment still sitting on my counter.

Category contractors,electrician,garage doors,handyman service

Mr. [Member Name Removed] (the father) and I had a vebal arrangement to wait until spring (warmer & dryer weather) because the temp. was not advantageous for staining his deck or painting his shed after the repairs were made. So I never stopped by to pick up his check for materials. But now the spring has arrived I will contact Mr. [Member Name Removed] and make arrangements.

05/29/2014

We've had Peter working for us since 2007. This latest job was excellent, as usual. He returned our initial call about a damaged garage door promptly. Came out to view the work within a week. Gave 3 options and prices for the garage door work. Worked in stages (had to wait for the replacement motor). He calls or emails ahead to schedule a work day, and to ensure we moved our cars out of the way. H...

Description of Work
Replaced garage door operator. Reset garage door, straightened door rails, adjusted torsion spring tension. Replaced automatic vent ifor the foundation crawl space.

Category contractors,electrician,garage doors,handyman service

The review is very much appreciated. I hope I can continue to serve all my customers (friends) as you have described in your review. Thanks

Home maintenance and repair and what ever makes me handy

Landscaping,