Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Staunton, VA
There are 1 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Staunton
- Lux Foundation SolutionThe men arrived on Monday Oct 15 and worked liked beavers until Wednesday at noon. They were very professional and explained what they were doing to me. I would certainly recommend them to any of my friends.
- Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing of VAExcellent!!! I met one of their reps at the Augusta County Fair and said that I was having problems with water in my basement. The rep told me that I could sign up for a free estimate and she asked me if I wanted to set up an appointment, and I did. An assessor(?) came out on Saturday. He was very punctual and very polite and professional - found out that he has a background in construction so he knew what to look for. After examining the basement from the inside and from the outside along with taking thorough measurements, we sat down to talk. He thoroughly explained the current condition of my basement in very easy to understand terms - no structural damage, but definite problems with cinder block erosion from water/acid in the cinder block walls, and water run-off from the yard toward the house. Then he proceeded to thoroughly explain and draw diagrams/pictures of their waterproofing process - very logical and easy to understand. Then finally he gave me the estimate. He was also able to give me a discount for being in a "stand-by" mode for the work rather than having a definite date to do the work - which I opted to do and signed the contract for the firm estimate. I had to move all of my belongings into the middle of the basement, but they would have done it for an extra charge. Their workers came within the next week. Started work at 8a.m. and stopped at 8:15p.m. on the first day. Started at 8a.m. and finished at 1p.m. on the second day. The workers were very polite and punctual. Only the foreman spoke good English. The other 3 workers spoke very little English. The workers covered all my personal items with plastic before starting work. When the work was finished they cleaned up everything. They answered all my questions and were very hard workers. This company guarantees their work for as long as I own this home and will transfer that guarantee to the next homeowner. My basement has been dry since then and we have had some heavy rains in the area due to hurricanes, so their work was definitely put to the test and it succeeded!! read less
- JES Foundation RepairI called Evergreen Basement Systems to come and look at my mom's 1950's basement and provide an estimate for waterproofing. They arrived on time and drove 3 hours to get to her house. An estimate was provided and my mom was giving a 5% discount if she scheduled the work to be done within one week. On the day of the work, the workers arrived early, put down protection on the floor, performed the work flawlessly and cleaned up when they were done. Work was completed on time and at the price quoted read less
- JES Foundation RepairWe had an internal gutter system put in our leaky basement and though there was a hiccup along the way, that was taken care of immediately, all-in-all they did very good work and were very good to work with. Highly recommended
- UpKeepers IncThey cleaned and sanitize our basement after a flood. Their price was significantly less than service master. However a week had passed after I paid them the deposit and they had not scheduled a appointment with me. It was Almost 2 weeks by the time they came out. When I spoke to the owner he said he could not help me and needed to wait until his secretary got back the following day.I thought that was so rude. The quality was good the price was good the professional was lacking read less
- JES Foundation RepairAwful. The quality of products is fine, however the labor and service provided was dreadful. After initial install, water was coming up through the floor where the perimeter system was installed near the main sewage line out of the house. JES returned, dug up the spot, and repaired it. The following morning everything in my house was overflowing. Had to call an emergency plumber to come. Turns out, JES filled my main sewage line with concrete and rock, blocking any outgoing water or waste (how/why they thought this was a good idea, I'll never know. They don't have an explanation). The emergency plumber had to replace six feet of main sewage line. JES returned for the third trip and made the repair to the perimeter system, again. After final completion, my basement was left a mess with the floor covered in concete remnants and dust. I had to mop the floor myself at least a half dozen times before it was close to being clean. I paid for skilled labor and received half ass labor, at best. JES discounted me 17% and paid for the emergency plumber, which is still high way robbery. It took them two months to negotiate that price with me, at which point I had just had enough and caved to paying. I'm sure that's part of their strategy as well. Drag it out until you're sick of it. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Lost wages having to stay home from work, lost time, damage to my basement from flooding and overflowing pipes, etc. Find someone else!! read less
Basement Waterproofers in Staunton
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur.. read lessRecent Review:Great repair and excellent leveling.Gary S.
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation, foundation repair, and mold remediation solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect a.. read lessRecent Review:Freddy was very professional and knowledgeable and explained that the water issues were not the result of foundation issues and explained what he could do if i wanted a dry basement. He did not try to sell me something that i did not need read lessElizabeth D.
- Business Description:We are a full service basement, crawl space and foundation repair contractor. Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau we have repaired over 40,000 homes and structures in Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina over the past 40 years. We are fully insured and licensed. Angie's List members receive a free consultation and inspection. We have worked in all types of locations, including residential and commercial locations, government agencies, colleges, hospitals, churches, and co.. read lessRecent Review:Appointment made, no one showed up. Called to inquire about the missed appointment with no return call.Paige G.
- Business Description:30 years experience in the Tile and Masonry Buisness
- Business Description:PermaTreat Pest Control, a member of the National Pest Management Association, has served industrial, commercial, government and residential customers in the Central and Northern Virginia areas since 1967. PermaTreat is one of the largest pest control companies in Virginia, utilizing Integrated Pest Management practices in order to protect health, home and the environment. PermaTreat is also a proud member of the Virginia Pest Management Association, a trade association who’s mission is to pr.. read lessRecent Review:Very well. The company serviceman was on time, professional, and did an excellent job.Nancy H.
- Business Description:Residential waterproofing
- Business Description:COMPLETE LINE OF RENOVATION
- Business Description:We provide excellent and professional concrete pouring. Examples are as sidewalks, stairs , retaining walls, pavers, driveways, garage slabs and much more
- Business Description:CHAMBERLIN-WASHINGTON INC., Your CAULKING & WATERPROOFING SPECIALISTS. Serving you since 1898, Chamberlin-Washington Inc. has grown into an established company, Accredited with BBB (Better Business Bureau), Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. Our Mission is: To provided high quality services and complete satisfaction to our valued customers and business partners read lessRecent Review:Went very well. The company was a pleasure to deal with in all respects and did what they said, on schedule. It was a major job that involved excavating under a porch and extending drainage lines way into the back yard, completed over a couple of weeks. At the end of the project, I believed that the slope of a section of the reconstructed front walk was not quite right. Randy had his guys back out here within a couple of days to redo it. We'd had a major water problem in the basement since buying the house over 10 years ago. CWI did the waterproofing in the spring, and we've had a couple of long, heavy rains since then. Basement is now completely dry read lessTherese L.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.
Deals in Staunton for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Mount Sidney
- Stuarts Draft
- Weyers Cave
- Mount Crawford
- Port Republic
- Steeles Tavern
- Penn Laird
waterproofing contractors in Staunton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Perma Treat Pest Control501 Lafayette Blvd
- Perma Treat Pest Control
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc15287 Diascund View Trl
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc