The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Staunton, VA
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Staunton
- Affordable PavingIt went amazing. They showed up on time. The pricing was great. The quality of work is wonderful. I can’t say enough about how impressed I am. Fonda Churchville Va
- Affordable PavingFreddie was very nice and the crew were very professional and super nice. They worked very hard and did a nice job recapping our driveway. They were here when they said they'd be here.
- B H Hepler Trucking & PavingHe ran into some unforeseen difficulties during the work, but he did good work. The driveway looks great. His pricing was extremely reasonable prior to the unforeseen circumstances, but the quality of the work was worth it.
- B & S CONTRACTING INCThey originally paved my driveway several years earlier and returned, at my request, to deal with some settling of the ground. The settling was not their fault. It was due to the home site being on a hill and the driveway being built on backfill. They repaved the front half of my driveway and so far (4 years later) it still looks great! They are a major contractor for paving Virginia highways. Very professional. I recommend them highly
- MOFFETT PAVING & EXCAVATINGI was, and am still impressed with the outcome. I love the paving, still appreciate the responsiveness and professionalism. Price was average of the quotes I received. They had equipment problems getting to the site, but they worked as long as it took to complete in the two days we scheduled. When I started looking for a company, few had a record focused on customer satisfaction. I was concerned, and set my expectations much lower than normal. Robbie Hearn from Moffett and his professional crew exceeded all expectations. Robbie answered all of my questions during the bid process. He set high expectations, and demanded his crews meet them. When the prep crew did not meet the challenges of properly sloping my site, he made them come back. The did more work, then the paving crew arrived (late). Once things started, everyone pitched in, worked hard, and covered every detail. They didn't leave a crease or visible mark the whole drive. The job ended 10' short of my gate, but very late and not worth trucking another couple of tons or bring the equipment back. Robbie worked closely with me on resolving a problematic spot in the drive. I would definitely hire Moffett again
- JOSH'S PAVINGI had a driveway at another location that needed repairs where it met the public road. Josh showed up on time to give the estimate. We agreed on a price and he told me he would be back in 2 weeks to do the work. After 3 weeks I called to find out what happened and the secretary told me he would be at the property within the next 2 weeks as he had some delays. After 3 more weeks I called again, the secretary told me she would call me back. After another 3 more weeks of waiting I called again and spoke with Josh. I told him my concerns as it had been 9 weeks since he first looked at the job and now we were approaching winter and I really wanted to get this done. He hung up the phone with me and he never contacted me again. I could no believe it. He made me feel it was my fault that he failed to perform the job. I won't ever call them again
- JOSH'S PAVINGThey pulled a switch and bait and when they came they talked me into having a smooth finish and put a sealer on it with sand in it. They did a lousy job; there were gaps in the driveway. They said it was too late to put on the sealer with sand and sent me a contract promising to come back in the spring and do it. I am still waiting...I contacted them in the spring they blew me off. I tried again in the fall and they blew me off again....I am still waiting
Driveway Pavers in Staunton
- Business Description:We are a locally run business with 20 years experience.Recent Review:They were polite, on time and competitive price. Reliable and efficient.Thom J.
- Business Description:Albert’s Paving offers quality paving, excavation and hauling services. Our main goal is to provide you with top quality work and friendly service at a fair price.Recent Review:I am sick and tired of contractors that you call or contact and they don't have the courtesy to return your call or contact you. This seems to be the way they operate around Nelson County. If you list them and they don't respond your organization should have a rating that shows how often they ignore contactRobert M.
- Business Description:CHAMBERLIN-WASHINGTON INC., Your CAULKING & WATERPROOFING SPECIALISTS. Serving you since 1898, Chamberlin-Washington Inc. has grown into an established company, Accredited with BBB (Better Business Bureau), Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. Our Mission is: To provided high quality services and complete satisfaction to our valued customers and business partnersRecent Review:Went very well. The company was a pleasure to deal with in all respects and did what they said, on schedule. It was a major job that involved excavating under a porch and extending drainage lines way into the back yard, completed over a couple of weeks. At the end of the project, I believed that the slope of a section of the reconstructed front walk was not quite right. Randy had his guys back out here within a couple of days to redo it. We'd had a major water problem in the basement since buying the house over 10 years ago. CWI did the waterproofing in the spring, and we've had a couple of long, heavy rains since then. Basement is now completely dryTherese L.
- Business Description:construction
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:ADDL CONTACT: (540)885-3849.Recent Review:I was, and am still impressed with the outcome. I love the paving, still appreciate the responsiveness and professionalism. Price was average of the quotes I received. They had equipment problems getting to the site, but they worked as long as it took to complete in the two days we scheduled. <br /> When I started looking for a company, few had a record focused on customer satisfaction. I was concerned, and set my expectations much lower than normal. Robbie Hearn from Moffett and his professional crew exceeded all expectations. Robbie answered all of my questions during the bid process. He set high expectations, and demanded his crews meet them. When the prep crew did not meet the challenges of properly sloping my site, he made them come back. The did more work, then the paving crew arrived (late). Once things started, everyone pitched in, worked hard, and covered every detail. They didn't leave a crease or visible mark the whole drive. The job ended 10' short of my gate, but very late and not worth trucking another couple of tons or bring the equipment back. Robbie worked closely with me on resolving a problematic spot in the drive. I would definitely hire Moffett againKirk B.
- Business Description:Squeeky Clean of Virginia is your hometown property preservation company! We provide pressure washing services, window cleaning, gutter cleaning, driveway sealcoating, deck washing & staining, and a variety of other critical services to make your life as a homeowner easier and increase the value of your most important asset; your homeRecent Review:I am a serious gardener and I had a Japanese maple plant which is very expensive. I showed him pictures of the damage to the plans. My Japanese maple plant did end up dying. It was a 5 year old plant. In my opinion, I feel like he should of made some sort of offer for the loss of the Japanese maple plant. I was on the list for a follow up appointment in 6 month for a window cleaning. I got an email from them with an invoice and they hadn’t even done the work or called me. Their machinery was on my grass in my backyard; the power washer dug in and tore up my grass leaving a muddy mess. They rinsed and cleaned their machinery on my grass causing a severe chemical burn which prohibits the grass from growingLori H.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. We guarantee all of our work. 100% satisfaction. We offer discounts to elderly, military and more. We treat our customers like family you wont find anyone better to have in your home.
- Business Description:Gator Paving Specializes in the installation of hot mix asphalt and the installation of coal tar sealer. We can help your organization put together a maintenance plan for all of your asphalt maintenance. This includes homeowners associations, management companies, corporate work, government projects and private jobs such as parking lots and driveways. We also can general contract many small or large scale site development projectsRecent Review:All in all....it was a great experience. Owner was great and knowledgeable. I got everything in writing. Office personnel was efficient and pleasant. Crew was extremely hard working and professional. My driveway looks great. I'm very happy and would recommend them again. Thank you GatorGrayson M.
- Business Description:Dzinbild is a full service General Construction Company owned by Gene C. Layne, Jr., CCM, an experienced certified construction manager who has managed over $500 million dollars of quality design and construction for the past 30 years
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Mount Sidney
- Stuarts Draft
- Weyers Cave
- Mount Crawford
- Port Republic
- Steeles Tavern
- Penn Laird
- Rawley Springs
driveway paving contractors in Staunton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ALBERT'S PAVING294 RUEBUCK RD
Clear Brook, Virginia
- ALBERT'S PAVING
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- Gator Paving9700 Ashley Dawn Ct
- Gator Paving
- LONG'S PAVING2831 Shutterlee Mill Rd
- LONG'S PAVING
- MOFFETT PAVING & EXCAVATING310 NEW HOPE RD
- MOFFETT PAVING & EXCAVATING
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc15287 Diascund View Trl
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100