Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Stafford, VA
There are 120 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Stafford
- Honest Abe Home ServicesThey did an excellent job, were very friendly, were very neat, and were very professional. Their price was very reasonable and the whole staff including the office were great to work with. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.
- Junior's PlumbingWe’re very happy to have contacted Junior’s Plumbing! After speaking with Michelle on the phone in the morning, the work was completed to our satisfaction that very afternoon! Joshua Eldridge, the plumbing technician came out and was very professional and knowledgeable. He made sure that when he started, he was going to complete the work that very same day! He paid attention to details and took that extra time to install our new house hydrant correctly. We’ve had disappointments in the past with contractors coming out and not completing on time or performing unsatisfactory work, but Junior’s Plumbing did an excellent job. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them for your plumbing needs
- Williams Painting And RemodelingI am so glad I found William. He was reasonably priced for painting and gave me an a la carte menu to help me decide. What I needed to paint. I expressed my desire to update my kitchen while his crew were painting my house. When he told me he could be the turn-key contractor to update, I jumped at the opportunity. I got the same style blue oyster granite counter tops that I priced at Lowes for 1/3 of the cost. His painters were very meticulous, cleanly, and made sure to correct any paint drips that occurred. I have plans to rehire in the summer to complete my kitchen floors and paint a handful of ceilings. Itemized Job costs 4100 granite, 1100 for backsplash (this included complete drywall replacement), 2000 paint kitchen counters (sanded 2 coats), and 2600 for painting (2 coats and 12 doors). Williams service has transformed my house. Thank you!!
- Orbit Water SolutionsOrbit installed a Puronics water filtration system in my home over a month ago and all I can say is WOW! It is by far the best investment I have made for my family. I knew our county water was harsh and heavily chlorinated (I could smell and taste it), but I had no idea what a tremendous difference a Puronics system would make on everything in my home from bathing my kids, washing dishes, doing laundry and preventing water rings in my clean toilets. The alkaline drinking water is the cherry on top! This system has by far exceeded all of my expectations. Not only is this system the best in the industry, Orbit’s team, lead by Shelby, was exceptional, kind, and amazing to work with. I received wonderful customer service every step of the way. All of my questions were answered with factual information and data. Our installer, Travis, was very knowledgeable and further solidified working with Orbit was a great decision for my family. A high quality install was a must for me, especially with plumbing involved. The lifetime warranty Orbit provides stands alone in comparison to their competitors. While a Puronics system is more costly than the DIY system available from a local hardware store, it is worth every penny and will stay with my family for life. The quality is in a league of its own! I highly recommend!!
- Farrell Plumbing and Heating IncPat Farrell and his crew came through for us once again. (They did a new full basement bathroom previously.) This time we had a hole in the copper pipe leading to the sewage line which led to replacing the deteriating cast iron line from the house to the septic tank, which led to the deteriating line from the septic tank to the distribution box (D-box), which led to the replacement of the crumbling D-box. Our house was built in 1963 and we assume the septic system is original to the house. Although, the work required 3 days to complete, with a weekend in between) they saw to it we could use the bathroom overnights, so we were inconvenienced very little. Pat and his crew worked very hard and professionally. They do very neat skilled work. They left our property cleaned up and re-seeded. And best of all the cost was very reasonable for such a big job. Whenever we need a plumber in the future it will Farrell Plumbing we call
- Tough Builders IncHector and his crew are extremely reliable with great attention to detail. They are very talented in all aspects of building, renovation and painting, both interior and exterior. They have done just about all phases of renovation for us over the years and we were extremely pleased. As a dentist , I am very particular about details and I recommend them highly
- A-1 Sewer & Drain Plumbing & Water HeatersZach was on time. Explained how the faucet we bought would fit into the existing holes in the granite and gave us the needed options so we could decide what went where. Zach was very professional, quick and clean and also let us know about the manufacturer's warranty so if anything went bad later, we could get any needed parts for free. Would highly recommend them for plumbing work
- F.H. Furr Plumbing Heating AC & ElectricalTechnician arrived on time with several text message alerts, did the work in 4 hours (good time), cleaned up, explained and showed what they did and all was done professionally. As a loyal customer they treated me right. Will stick with them - highly recommended.
- Farrell Plumbing and Heating IncAwesome. Pat and crew are absolutely professional. Pat has done several jobs for us including a complete remodel of our master bath. We could not be happier with the work they do. We highly recommend them for any plumbing related work you might need done.
- Plumbing Innovators - FredericksburgBest plumbing service I've ever had. Chad was outstanding, probably the most professional service pro I've ever dealt with. We had a water leak (from the upstairs bathroom into the kitchen celling below) the day after my wife gave birth...what a headache and stressor! But Chad did a great job....professional, informative, competent,....thanks Chad and Plumbing Innovators! You are our plumbers for life
Plumbers in Stafford
- Business Description:Founded in 1976 by Jim Appleton, grandfather of current President Mike Appleton—Appleton Campbell has remained a locally owned and operated business dedicated to their customers, employees and communities. Honesty, integrity, and experience are the cornerstones on which Appleton Campbell was built and on which it continues to grow today. Committed to outstanding customer service Appleton Campbell provides: - Highly trained technicians who treat you and your home with courtesy and respect - F..Recent Review:They do really good work and reasonableBob P.
- Business Description:F.H. Furr is a family and veteran owned-and-operated company and has been serving the D.C. Metro area for over 35 years. We put our customers first and provide them with quality products from trained technicians. Whether you need plumbing, heating, cooling, or electrical repairs or replacements, call on F.H. Furr for "Absolutely The Best" serviceRecent Review:Their service has been excellent and I would highly recommend them.Peter K.
- Business Description:Specializing in residential and commercial plumbing installs, services, and repairs of all kinds! Drain cleaning, water heaters, wells, pumps, gas leak repairs, and more! AWARD WINNING! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:The fully-trained and professional team at DBs Plumbing and Drain always say what they are going to do and do what they say. Because of this, they have a less than 1% call back rate and offer a customer satisfaction guarantee on every job they take on. They are consistent with their pricing and will never overcharge for services performed. They are also consistent in their services, always going above and beyond and offering the same level of service, no matter what the price. Their goal is t..Recent Review:VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company. I don't normally write reviews, but the service we were provided through this company with Wyatt was so exceptional that I am writing this one. The receptionist was courteous, quick to understand our needs and to send someone out (Wyatt B) to work them. We were given a time-frame for his arrival, his name, and a text message with photo id 10 minutes before his arrival. He was on time, did a thorough inspection of our areas of concern, was curteous, professional, knowledgeable, and suggested several courses of action. There was no pressure to choose a particular course of action, just knowledgeable input, and questions and responses were given serious consideration. With the help of his apprentice, Milton, Wyatt was able to remove our old water heater (with great care and no damage at all to our stairs or walls), obtain and install our new one, all in one day. He carefully explained how to operate the new one, and what we need to do to maintain it. The faucets were inspected and fixed (bathroom) and our new kitchen faucet installed. All this in one day! They were careful to clean up what little mess the job made. We called with a question 4 days after the job was completed, and got a very quick response. Cannot say enough about the integrity, quality, and honesty of this worker and I think I can rightly say from his remarks, this company. Highly recommend and we will definitely use this company for any future plumbing needs. The price was in normal limitsC L.
- Business Description:$50 off for all Angie's List members. If you need maintenance, replacements, or upgrades on your plumbing, heating, A/C, or electric, you need Shreve McGonegal! Family owned and operated since 1915, we are the oldest service company in Northern Virginia. We are licensed, bonded, and insured, and include a one year warranty on all service work, parts and labor. We offer service appointments Monday through Saturday, as well as 24-hour emergency serviceRecent Review:Ultimately the repair was completed, but it took quite a while because the person they sent to do the work spent a lot of time complaining about how hard the job was. He also scratched the fixture. I needed more work done (which we didn't trust this person to do) so I scheduled another visit with them, and specifically asked them not to send the same guy. They didSharyn H.
- Business Description:We are a family business that is locally owned and operated. We are able to handle the smallest of jobs to the largest of jobs. Leaking faucets to main sewer and water line excavation. We are a small family owned business which allows us to send you a master plumber on every service call at a price much lower than the large plumbing companies. Top quality work at a fair price. We proudly service all of northern and central virginia including Fairfax, Springfield, Arlington, Loudoun county, Wo..Recent Review:Adam was fantastic! He went above and beyond when he came to replace our kitchen faucet. He recommended that he check the old faucet to see if it was salvageable before we spend extra money to replace it. Then he noticed there was a leak at our main shut-off valve and gave us some options for getting it fixed. He even popped up to our shower to check on a heat/cold issue. He was super professional, friendly and we’ll definitely call him again. He also has a really dope beard that my husband is super jealous ofAshley P.
- Business Description:Our services: We offer a range of handyman and trade services. Residential and commercial, please check out some of our services below: Plumbing: water heater repair & replacement, drain back-up & sink clogs, faucets & shower repairs, garbage disposal, leaks, general plumbing repairs and much more. HVAC: system repair & replacement, system preventative maintenance (PM) Minor Electrical repairs: Outlet repair & replacement, light fixture replacement, ceiling fan repair & replacement, addin..
- Business Description:CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE!!
- Business Description:4 Service Pros has 4 separate divisions. Each Professional we employ only works in the trade they are licensed in. Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC and Remodeling services... Based in Northern Virginia & serving customers throughout the metro area. We do everything from new installations and repairs to preventative maintenance. Our company welcomes jobs of all sizes. We have extensive experience working with countless residential and commercial customers in Northern Virginia and surrounding areas. ..Recent Review:Edwardo did a great job troubleshooting a problem with my lights that has plagued me for months. I had other electricians out who could not find the problem and Edwardo found it very quickly. His supervisor Mike was available to help as well and instilled a lot of confidence. Next time I need electrical work done, I will call 4 Service Pro’s firstAllan D.
- Business Description:Clover Services has been serving Northern Virginia and the District of Columbia since 1981. Clover provides a full range of Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, and Air Purification services for commercial, residential, and multifamily dwellings. Clover can install, repair, and replace all sized plumbing and HVAC systems. Emergency services are available. Clover Services is licensed, bonded, insured, and has an A+ rating on Angie's List. Contact us today for more information! Receive 5% o..Recent Review:Task was completed. Ryan Kibler did a fantastic job.Steven C.
Deals in Stafford for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Stafford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations14872 Persistence Dr
- 1 Stop Mechanical Inc14381 Pine Lane Suite 9
- 20/20 Drain Clean7224 Lockport Pl
- 3-D Roger Rooter Plumbing, LLC10908 Courthouse Rd Suite 102 #220
- 4 Service Pros7000 NEWINGTON RD
- '58 Foundations
- A & S Sales Inc7001 Newington Rd Suite 1
- A to Z HandymanP.O. Box 646
- A&M Septic Service LLCPO Box 184
- A-Advanced Heating and Air Conditioning1349 Daniel Rd.
- AB&JK Construction Services
- Able Plumbing IncPO Box 1206
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- Advanced Environment Solutions, Inc8710 Lagrange St N/A
- Advantage Heating & Cooling Inc5253 Challedon Dr
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Air Novations LLC14420 Dowden Downs Dr
- Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning425 N Cameron St
- AirPlus Heating & Cooling7200C Telegraph Square Dr
- Alliance Air & Duct Inc10301 Hull Street Road Building 2 Office 2
- Alpha Omega Construction114 Withers Rd Unit 32
- American Home Contractors of VA, LLC14175 Sullyfield Cir Suite 600
- American Plumbing Inc4360 Windermere View Pl
- American Restoration7964 Conell Ct Ste C
- American Tank Cleaning IncPO Box 294
- Angstadt Building And Remodeling Company109 Olde Greenwich Drive Suite 102
- Anthony's Hvac & Home Improvement5326 Satterfield Dr
- Any & Everything Plumbing1148 Kellogg Mill Road
- APMCO Home Improvements10031 Landrum Rd
- Apple Appliance Service389 Widewater Rd
- Appleton Campbell285 Alwington Blvd
- Aquaguard Waterproofing6820 Distribution Dr.
- Aquia Stafford Area Plumbing Inc35 Potomac Creek Drive
- AQUIA STAFFORD AREA PLUMBING INC2287 Oberon Ln
Punta Gorda, Florida
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Manassas9070 Euclid Ave
- ASAP ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING12408 WADSWORTH LN
- Ashburn Handyman and Remodelers LLC1100 N. Argonne Ave.
- Atlantic Green LLC10825 Houser Dr Ste B
- AYERS BROTHERS PLUMBING CO.,INC.11724 Arthur Ln.
- A & S Sales Inc
- B & A Jones Excavating Inc67 Forest Lane Road
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- Bailey's Home Improvement105 S Brooks Dr
- Baker's Electrical Service Inc1330 Old Bridge Rd
- Bakers Appliance Heating & Air1330 Old Bridge Rd
- Basement Detective3310 Clayborne Ave
- BasementRemodeling.com 1680 E Gude Dr Ste 313
- Bedrock Construction LLC22432 Germanna Hwy.
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing9767 Rider Road
- Best Water VA, LLC10701 Stoner Dr 11
- Better World Better Home Flooring LLC503 Crossridge Ct
- Blackwater Contracting1303 Providence St
- Blanca's Remodleing303 Sunbury Ln
- Blue Isle Granite & Tile9430 Contractors Court Unit C
- blue ridge mtn. plumbing9031 Fox Run Dr
- Boswell Plumbing & Heating315 Penniman Rd
- BP Plumbing9511 Baccarat Dr
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Build & Design Construction Inc.5824 Hubbard Dr
- Bull Run Kitchen & Bath11696 Sudley Manor Dr
- Burgess Plumbing Inc.5921 Klines Mill Rd
- Burkett home improvements12255 Robin Rd
- Burns PlumbingPO Box 743
- B & A Jones Excavating Inc
- C & G Plumbing & Htg Co4506 Sumerduck Rd
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC1180 Loftis Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- C.B.S. Enterprises LLC904 Princess Anne St Ste C-6
- C.L. Widener Plumbing Repair12503 Setzer Rd
Stony Creek, Virginia
- Carl Plumbing & Electrical LLC32 Celebrity Ln
- Casabella property management514 Woodford street
- CB Lucas Company17549 Old Stage Coach Rd
- Cella Construction GroupPO Box 320548
- Cesar19107 Mockingbird Heights Rd
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Childress Heating & A/C IncPO Box 5385
- Cjf services llc8488 Weems Rd
- Clover Services 11170 Lee Hwy
- Cody Malone Services110 Cranes Corner Rd
- Cogar Plumbing13755 Sullivan Rd
- Collins Home & Landscaping Services13500 Kennedy St
- Commonwealth Enterprise 349 Sunnyside Rd
- Commonwealth Irrigation & Landscape9704 Ashley Dawn Ct
- Complete Construction Services LLC7220 Sherwood Forest Dr.
King George, Virginia
- CONSTRUCTION FOR U9873 S Congress St
New Market, Virginia
- CONSTRUCTION SERVICES OF VA, INC.169 Barrett Heights Rd
- Consumer Construction Inc14841 Build America Drive
- Courtesy Electric Inc.9921 Gardenia Ln
- Crimson Home Services LLCPO Box 492
- CroppMetcalfe6649 Garland Dr
- CS REMODELING SOLUTIONS7002 Highland St
- CSI Home and Commercial Services3715 Lafayette Blvd
- Culligan1820 Erickson Ave
- Culligan of Central Virgina10817 Courthouse Rd
- Custom Flooring Plus109 James Ln
- Custom Plumbing Services Inc1206 Interstate Business Park
- C & G Plumbing & Htg Co
- Dannex Construction600 Interstate Business Park Ste B
- David S Hooper Sewer & Water IncPO BOX 6419
Falls Church, Virginia
- Davis Plumbing & Heating Inc245 Butler Rd
- DB's Plumbing & Drain2615 Morse Ln
- Dicapa Construction and Remodeling1600 Tysons Blvd 8th Floor
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Dickersons Home Improvement llc12908 Grenade Ln
- Different Strokes Property/Estate Maintenance138 Wellington Lakes Dr
- Discover Granite & Marble9067 Jerrys Cir
- Don's Plumbing216 Brown St
- Dannex Construction