Following a regular lawn maintenance checklist that includes removal of thatch, fertilizer, weed control, a soil test, and aeration will be the best way for you to have a healthy lawn.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Stafford, VA
There are 43 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Stafford
- J S Lawn ServiceHe is exceptional too. His mowing is good even we experienced lot of rains the lawn still looking good his weed eating is good and he helped me to move forward.
- Four Seasons LandscapesI have Four Seasons as a weekly service, they are always on time & provide great communication! They always make sure we are happy with their work & get it completed in a timely fashion. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for lawn care and will most certainly use them again!
- FORT VALLEY NURSERY LANDSCAPEMy wife and I recently bought a home in Mt. Jackson. In all the other places we've owned, I've done the landscaping. This time, I was completely overwhelmed by how nature had taken over the yard. I didn't know where to begin. We had visited the cafe at Fort Valley Nursery and were impressed by the garden center. So, I somewhat nervously decided to make an appointment to discuss landscaping our yard. I met with Eric Beaune, the owner, who listened well and quickly understood what I was looking for. The process was seamless. Our yard was transformed from a wild jungle to an oasis where my wife and I enjoy just walking around the yard. I appreciate that Eric is a straight shooter. He doesn't over promise. He actually delivered more than he promised in our case. Since the transformation of our yard, I've bought more plants from the nursery. I'm impressed by the quality and the prices are reasonable. The workers are always helpful and I can trust that they will give me good advice
- All Season Lawn Care LLCMy yard looked great. I'll continue to use this service again and recommend these service to anyone in need of lawn care
- All Season Lawn Care LLCMr. Smith did an awesome job on my yard. My next door neighbor was even impressed! He is highly recommended by me to do your yard! If you want professional work done at a reasonable price, then he’s the man for the job!!
- Jose Luis Tree ServiceIt went great, the team was very efficient and organized and fast. I will definitely be using Jose Luis Tree service again.
- AFM landscaping & IrrigationAFM Landscaping & Irrigation A couple of years ago In June I noticed that my husband forgot to schedule the spring maintenance for the sprinkler system. I called the usual people/companies who service our community and got responses like: “we only do that type of work in the spring and fall,” “We are booked solid for the next 3 months.” or no one returned my phone calls. I finally found a company, AFM Landscaping & Irrigation, that answered my call and the owner, Alvaro Figueroa, arrived at my home the following day at the appointed time to provide the 6-month service on our sprinkler system. Mr. Figueroa worked swiftly and charged less than the other companies/people who serviced it previously. His company continued to provide this routine maintenance for me a couple of years along with some miscellaneous landscaping work. This year our neighbor and I agreed that we needed to address the excessive runoff water problem around our houses that left the ground between our houses soggy most of the time. I called Mr. Figueroa and he provided an analysis of the excess water situation and gave me a quote of a drainage system that would alleviate the problem. I also got another quote from a similar irrigation company. AFM Landscaping & Irrigation price was lower and he could do the work the following week. The other company was not able to do the work for 3 months because they were “booked” plus their quote was higher. AFM Landscaping & Irrigation completed the work on the designated day and the new water management system is performing as designed. They took special care by laying a tarp on the ground where the wheel barrows were used to prevent any damage to my lawn and neighbors’ lawns/property. In addition to Promptness, Detail, Excellent Workmanship, Work Completed as Agreed, and Competitive Pricing, here are some additional facts about AFM Landscaping: 1. Doing business in Fredericksburg, VA for 11 years, 2. Holds appropriate state issuer licenses for landscaping projects, 3. The company is a Certified Provider on ANJI (formally Angie’s List) and Home Adviser with several other satisfied customer reviews, 4. They do commercial and residential work including brush trimming, leaf removal, snow removal, drain pipes, mulching, irrigation system repair, aerating, seeding and fertilizing, 5. Mr. Figueroa is committed to building exceptional customer service relationships. If you need drainage, irrigation or landscaping work done, call AFM Landscaping & Irrigation, 540-479-7215 or 540-755-6829. Sue Newber
- JC and Son Contractor LLCAs part of installing our pool, we needed landscaping to help finalize the project. I contacted Juan who came to our residence to talk about ideas for landscaping that would provide a nice look but yet offer low maintenance. He was early to both appointments and provided excellent ideas. The project involved grading, putting down top soil, installing 9 pallets of sod, constructing 3 paver walkways, constructing a paver landscaping border completely around the fence so the sod would be approximately 2 feet from the fence, installing landscaping fabric all around the pool areas, and filling the area around pool with approximately 60 CU yards of 2-4 inch river rock. Juan was very flexible in adding items to the project. One example was adding the three paver walkways from each gate into the pool area. We have a specific color of rock and stone on the pool and were very concerned that all materials needed to blend and flow throughout the project. I emphasized this to Juan and he provided me with pictures and ideas for picking out paver colors and patterns. Juan was spot on â the colors and patterns were fantastic. His crew installed the walkways just great with a perfect finish. I had to add rock to certain areas and Juan was great in seeing that this happened. I had numerous phone calls with Juan and he was very good at reading and responding to text messages so thoughts and concerns could be addressed. He always addressed my thoughts or concerns in a very timely manner and always provided a successful solution to any concerns and problems. The project was started on time and was completed in a very very timely manner to my 100% satisfaction. His crews were Great! They showed up early in the morning and worked the entire day except for a small lunch break. They were very good hard working men. With adding new items to the project, I expected price increases and Juan was very fair with prices and I feel we got great value for our money. We had approximately 25 plants/shrubs installed and Juan told us to go and pick out the plants at his recommend nursery and he would pick up and transport to the job site. Because of using this nursery, we were able to receive a 25% discount because of Juan’s company. Juan provided instructions for maintaining the sod and plants. We are 100% COMPLETELY SATISFIED!! with JC and Son Contractor and the completed project . It looks Great and we would highly recommend them for such projects. We will have future projects and will not hesitate to use them again. Thanks
- sunrise land maintenanceMr. Cardwell did an excellent job. Happy with the outcome. I would definitely use him again. I have a neighbor who is interested and hope she will follow through. Thanks Jimmy. N. Rubin
- Green, Greene, and GreenerOverall, very well. Beautiful work on shrubs. The stream bank and bridge repair task was very labor intensive and was impacted by bouts of bad weather, but the final product was very good.
Lawn Services in Stafford
- Business Description:Specializing in Landscaping Projects & Hardscaping! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:He does a great job! I recommend him all the time!Patrick D.
- Business Description:FineLine Power Washing and Lawn care Regulator Lawn maintenance Weekly/bi-weekly Mulching Tree trimming House washing Houses - driveways Decks - porches Fences - outdoor equipment Commercial buildings Loading docks Gas stations Playground areas Call or text for a free estimate!! 301-848-6982Recent Review:Amazing!! Went above and beyond and really catered to my personal wants for my deck and driveway. Super personable guy, would highly recommendCelina B.
- Business Description:Our vision is to grow steadily year after year and remain in the industry permanently. We will have competitive prices and do quality work! We will always be fair; our goal in five years is for “Nueva Vista” to be known because of the excellence of our work. Our focus is to have 100% customer satisfaction. No subs. Cost is determined by size of the job. We can work after hours and do not charge for travel. Nueva Vista Award winning lawn and irrigation servicesRecent Review:Hired Nueva Vista to mow lawn of my father's property after he passed away until we could sell it. Walter went out there and gave me an estimate without me even having to go meet him; the price was reasonable and he was willing to only mow every other week (some places only do weekly) so we went ahead with it. I was elated at how nice the place looked -- they did a better job than I had been doing! They trimmed up the scrub brush growing along the sheds and things without nicking them up, they got areas I was too scared to drive a mower over and they even carried a bunch of brush I had left in the yard to the brush pile I hadn't even told them where to find. In general, excellent job of taking care of the yard -- would highly recommend themRobert B.
- Business Description:Tree Service. Landscaping. Retaining Walls. Stump Grinding. Pruning. Dead Limbing. Mulching. Leaf Removal. Professional Window Cleaning. Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:They did really good job. The price were competitive and also have recommended them to my clients. Really nice people.Trixie J.
- Business Description:U.S. Marine Owned (Locally) & Operated CPR, First Aid Certified Employees • Work Performed by Certified Arborists • CPR, First Aid Certified Employees as Required by Law • Tree Service – Pruning – Cabling/Bracing – Removal – Diagnosis/Treatment • Stump Grinding or Removal • Excavating, Grading and Clearing & Demolition • Topsoil, Fill, Seed & Sod • Erosion Control • Drainage Solutions • Excavator Backhoe & Skid Steer Work • Municipal, Commercial, Residential • Work Performed to TCIA Specifica..Recent Review:Matt and his Team did a Great Job! I give him and Goodfellers the Highest Possible Recommendation. He took down a large dead Oak Tree and thinned the canopy on two others. Very Professional and Friendly. He first did some work for me in 2002, then in about 2010. Again, I highly recommend Goodfellers and his TeamMark F.
- Business Description:J&M has over 10 years of experience with trees service..Recent Review:Fast responding and hard working had them trim a few bushes and got them to place new mulch around the house. Will highly recommend and be working with them again.Alejandro R.
- Business Description:Draintile, and complete water solutions, basement spray waterproofing, lot/land clearing, excavation, grading, final grades, landscape packages. Pool demosRecent Review:Justin was extremely easy to work with and listened to our concerns in order to make the project go smoothly. Now that the trees are gone, land is graded, and French drain is installed, our backyard is amazing! When it rains, the pooling water is gone within 30 minutes of the end of the storm and the land drys out by the next day. We could not be more pleased with the work that was doneStormie M.
- Business Description:A full-service landscaping contractor, Blue Ridge Landscaping is your preferred choice for all your commercial or residential landscaping needs. Serving the greater Fredericksburg region since 2001, we proudly combine an exemplary work ethic with a total commitment to our clientsRecent Review:They are efficient. They never not showed up and they always completed the job on time.JOE H.
- Business Description:Hire a professional handyman at Santana's Odd Job Experts and put your mind at ease. We provide services that are not only efficient but also cost effective. You will be greeted by a friendly face who will provide the highest level of service where no job is too small. Don't see your service listed? No problem! Give us a call or email and we can get you a free estimate! -List of Services- Landscaping: Lawn maintenance, Mulching, Reseeding, Outdoor lighting, Weed removal, Planting flowers, ..Recent Review:Top notch, will definitely call again. We had a collection of jobs that exceeded our abilities but were below the level of a home renovation contractor. They took care of them all in a timely manner at a very reasonable priceAndrew D.
- Business Description:Tree Service/ LandscapingRecent Review:Corey met me the same day to provide an estimate, and while I initially thought his estimate was high, after receiving other quotes I realized that it was reasonable for the work being done. He texted me to keep me informed along the way which I appreciated. What I like about Corey is that he’s an honest, straightforward guy. Tree work is notoriously expensive as home/landscape expenses go, and he gets it - he won’t try to sell you something you don’t need or pressure you into having more work done than is necessary. It’s hard to find service professionals like that and I would highly recommend him to anyoneKaitlan L.
Deals in Stafford for Lawn Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
A dehumidifier in the basement helps make the space more enjoyable when you don’t feel like you’re swimming in there. But you’ll want to consider these seven items first when learning how to choose a dehumidifier for a basement.
Figuring out how to clean up fallen leaves can be your most tedious, sweat-through-your flannel shirt seasonal chore. Consider time, tools & the environment when choosing between raking vs. mulching leaves. Learn pros & cons of each leaf removal method
Find lawn care services in
- Dale City
- Indian Head
- Lake Ridge
- King George
- Locust Grove
- Manassas Park
- Mason Neck
lawn care services in Stafford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & B Landscaping Services107 Munsons Hill Ct
- A Helping Hand Services, LLC17437 Gholston Lane
- A Powerhouse Move644 Edwardian Lane
- A ProLawn Service Corp.280 Victory Rd
- A&L Paving and Sealing10239 Coeburn Mtn Rd
- A&P's Tree Service & Landscapes8649 Sudley Rd
- Abilities Unlimited8915 Blvd of the Generals
- Above All Landscaping & Tree Service14714 Darbydale Ave
- Advantage Home Improvements2324 W Longview Dr
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
- Affordable Lawn And Landscaping LLC6 S Pointe Ln
- All American Lawn Care & Landscaping inc15669 Andover Heights Dr
- All American Lawn Services327 Stephen Dr
- All Green Lawncare11910 hickory creek dr
- All Star Techs LLC
- Allen Lawn Services LLC138 Holly Drive
- Angel Tree Services LLC5802 Ford Rd
- Angie's Tree Service19417 Brandy Rd
Brandy Station, Virginia
- Aquatic Construction LLC451 Laurel Ave
- AR Tree service
- ARBOGAST TREE & STUMP6814 KIRKWOOD ST
- Arbor Care Tree Service105 Mays Rd
- Aspenn Environmental Services DC LLC1430 Jersey Ave
North Brunswick, New Jersey
- Atlantic Landscaping Inc213 Ashridge Lane
Newport News, Virginia
- Ayalas Construction7532 Quail Run Ln
- A & B Landscaping Services
- B & G Tree and Lawn Care1285 Carl D. Silver Parkway Ste 342
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- Billy's & Sons power washing5010 Deerfeild rd
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- Blue Ridge Landscaping1001 Holly Corner Road
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- B & G Tree and Lawn Care
- C & J Servicemen505 Hessler Dr
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- C & K ECP INC5121 Honest Bob Rd
Maiden, North Carolina
- C & R Custom Framing CLASS A Builders4428 Shepherds Road
- Call For Jobs1340 CENTRAL PARK BLVD
- Carters Property management 1015 Fords Shop Rd
- CB Yard Solutions599 White Oak Rd
- Chad Dixon93 Butternut Dr
- Chesapeake Landscape & Design1300 Defense Hwy
- Citiscape Inc.12 Whitestone Dr.
- Commonwealth Irrigation & Landscape9704 Ashley Dawn Ct
- Creative Concepts Landscaping26213 lafayette dr
- custom cut inc498 Widewater Rd
- C & J Servicemen
- Dan's Tree Service1757 Birch Dr
- davis tree servicep.o. box 5583
- Defined Lawncare LLC104 Sagamore
- DNA Contracting LLC15 Tall Oaks Ct
- Dubeck's Lawn Service2017 Deborah Dr
- Dustbusters Maintenance, LLC4679 Kassel Circle
- Dan's Tree Service
- East Coast Lawn Care12021 SHERATON HILLS DR
- Eastern Lawn And Landscape Inc8487-10 Euclid Ave
- EaZy Construction Inc56 Antler Trl
- EG Landscaping and Site Work LLC104 Pierce St
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elite Property Preservation8612 Marye Road
- Enviro-Green Cleanpro8901 Leeds Ct
- Extreme Lawn Care870 Hwy 15 North
- East Coast Lawn Care
- F & B Lawn and Landscape5 Timberland Dr
- Falcon Lawn Care Service LLC12 Snow Meadow Lane
- Fine line power washing
- Finest Chimney Sweep and MasonryP.O BOX 423
- First Quality Service LLC7426 Brunson Cir
- Floyd Landscaping11 Ethyl lane
- Fredericksburg area lawn & landscape P.O. Box 1920
- Fresh cut Tree Services1756 Finley Dr
- Freshcutz Lawn Care11306 Silverleaf Ln
- F & B Lawn and Landscape
- G&V Tree Service, Inc 6434 Brandon Ave 204
- Gardener's Palette, LLC.5366 Dakota Lane
- Gonzalez Landscaping & Tree Care1918 Sunflower Dr
- Goodfellers Tree Service10908 Courthouse Rd
- GPR Handyman Service2908 Jasmine St.
- Gray's Tree & Landscape340 Hunt Club Ln
- GREEN ACRES LLC2854 TROOPER LN
- GREEN ACRES NURSERY9230 KINGS HWY
King George, Virginia
- Greenleaf ContractorsPO BOX 5581
- Ground Keepers Of Olde Towne1515 Old William St
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- G&V Tree Service, Inc
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc206 east Whitlock ave
- Hamma Down Enterprises13471 Natick Drive
- HEALENS, LLC2001 Dogwood Drive
- HMF PROPERTY PRESERVATION509 E 43rd St
- Hullks lawn care
Kansas City, Missouri
- HW Lawn and Garden LLC
- Hydro-Tech Irrigation Co43813 Beaver Meadow Rd. Suite 200
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
- J & J Services,Inc.12011 Majestic Court
- J & K Lawncare7315 drew lane
- J&M Landscaping106 Boundry Dr
- J&M Moving Services3351 Speeks Dr. 110
- J&M tree service 29085 Saint Just Dr
- JC and Son Contractor LLC9341 Industrial Ct
- JC'S TREE SERVICE9171 SPERRYVILLE PK
- Jireh A C Trees & Lawn LLC18944 Barnette Cir
- Jones Nursery and Landscape contractors205 e baumgardner ave
Rural Retreat, Virginia
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- L&L LandscapingP.O. Box 42226
- L&L Landscaping