Keyless door locks offer major convenience, but are they effective? Our guide helps you navigate the pros and cons of keyless door locks, featuring information about safety, potential power failure issues, cost, and more.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Stafford, VA
There are 8 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Stafford
- Coffey's Lock Shop IncRick Jerrils, the Locksmith arrived early and quickly replaced the door locks and rekeyed the locks to match the front door lock. Rick was very friendly and professional.
- Keyed In LLCDerek was very polite and professional. Everything went very smoothly. He answered all my questions..
- Eastern Safe & Lock IncMy tenants has just moved out of my house and I wanted to have the locks re-keyed. I spoke with James and he showed up at my door promptly. He showed me a safer/better lock set by Schlage, installed it quickly, and also gave me a hefty discount for being an Angie's List member. I couldn't be happier. He was fantastic! Thank you read less
- Pop-A-Lock of Northern VirginiaEmanuel was awesome. Very near work was completed quickly and price was very reasonable. Highly recommend them for all locksmith needs!
- Pop-A-Lock of Northern VirginiaJeff, the owner was very accommodating and scheduled a Tech to arrive at the Auto shop as soon as he could. The Tech arrived and worked on my car in the parking lot of the Auto shop. he had it unlocked and started in a very short amount of time. The cost was very reasonable. Excellent craftsmanship and a very fair price. Truly outstanding service! I would highly recommend Jeff and his outstanding Technician, Emmanuel - if you ever find yourself in a similar situation read less
- Pop-A-Lock of Northern VirginiaI picked Pop-A-Lock from Angie's List as they had high ratings and I'm glad I did. They were all very professional. The technician, Emanuel, did his best to fix the lock before informing us that it needed to be replaced. He stopped over a couple of times to try different methods of fixing the lock before noticing that a spring was missing and the lock mechanism had finally worn out. The replacement part was it's own price so I will not hold that price against the company. I don't have much experience with locksmiths and their pricing but I thought it was a fair price for the work that was required. I'm happy to have worked with Pop-A-Lock and would recommend them to anyone should they need their services read less
- APPLE TREE LOCKSMITH, INC.It went wonderful. He was early which I appreciated. He was professional and courteous. He explained in detail about what he was doing. I would recommend him and already have to other individuals.
- Ave's Lock and KeyAveril was a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job. He came out the same day, took care of all of our needs and was very professional and pleasant. Would recommend him to anyone. He is our new go-to for locksmith needs.
- Professional LockWe have a custom-built home with gorgeous one-piece door handle/dead bolts (a total of four that opens wood-framed french doors on one side of home). One of the dead bolts had broken. We weren't sure whether the deadbolt could be replaced or if we would have to replace the entire door handle/dead bolt mechanism. If so, we know we wouldn't be able to match it to the existing one. Which meant we either have one odd-ball door assembly (very prominent from kitchen to outside deck) or whether we'd have a costly alternative to replace all 4 door handle/door lock assembles. Professional Lock saved the day. He managed to find a deadbolt cylinder and installed it on a following visit. We also had Professional Lock change out a separate door knob and and deadbolt to our garage with a security keypad deadbolt and matching door knob (which we provided). Beautiful work at a reasonable price read less
- Steve's Services3/5/2018 This review is for a Fort Knox safe I bought. I did a lot of homework before I bought the Fort Knox Gun Safe Series M2 Model 7241. I am very happy with my purchase. I looked at Superior, Champion, Liberty, Browning, Cannon, Steel Water, and many other safes before I bought the Fort Knox M2. If you think that the safe you’re looking at will work for the guns you have now, think a little before you buy it, and buy a bigger one. You will probably buy more guns! Right? Spend a little more at the front end of buying a safe, or you will end up buying a second safe at some point! Also make sure to get an S&G Group 2 lock. The man I bought my safe from, Steve , is a great locksmith that is willing to work with you, and with no pressure to buy ‘Right Now’! I found out about Steve from a friends son, a retired State Trooper from one of the adjoining states to Virginia. I talked to Steve a number of times on the phone before I went to meet him in Chantilly, Virginia, at a gun show. Even at the gun show he never pushed for a sale. When he was finished with the person he was talking to when I showed up, he came to talk to me as if I was the only one at the gun show, one on one, NO KIDDING!!! His wife Toni, talked to me first, and gave me a brochure, and a price list, and talked about the safes, very knowledgeable also. Toni knows the product very well! One of the things I wanted was a certain 3 number combination, and Steve easily set it to the numbers I had requested. I had the safe set on my garage floor. To keep the bottom of the safe protected from rusting, he set the safe on 4 Hockey Pucks. May seem weird to some, but steel and cement = rust on bottom of safe. Today they came from Northern, Virginia with the Fort Knox M2 safe, in the rain, and did an incredible job moving the safe, and setting it up, and leveling it, and anchoring it to the cement floor. They traveled at least 135 miles, or a little more. I know I traveled 135 miles to go to the gun show to meet them. Steve seems willing to travel a great distance to set up your safe. He will give you a flat rate of what the set up and delivery will cost. It might seem pricey, but when you really understand what service and knowledge he is providing, it will be worth it! Others I talked to about getting a safe delivered, and given a flat rate within a certain zone for mileage, would have cost a great deal more. Then to set it up, level it, and anchor it was so much an hour per man, 2 men minimum. Much more than I paid Steve and they would have only had to come 70 miles. We are dog lovers, and so are Steve and Toni. They had their 4 dogs with them, one named Bullet, another Caliber, another named Ammo, and another named --- . After the safe was completely installed Steve took the time to make sure I was okay with the way everything worked. It took me a few tries to get the S&G Combination Dial to work for me, but I have opened it a number of times now with no problem. If you find yourself having a hard time with going that ‘just a scratch’ too far past your combo number, use a finger from your other hand to slow it down, like a brake. Steve made that suggestion, and it works. If you google “Steve’s Services” you can then email him at firstname.lastname@example.org, and/or call him at 703 573 4394, he will get back to you in a timely manner. I was going to get a gun safe a few years ago, but we could not afford it, so I dropped the thought. A few months ago we were coming out of a Tractor Supply and my wife stopped at the gun safes and said, “I think you should get a gun safe”. Who was I to argue? She did not realize what this would end up costing her/us. We went from around $700.00, to about $4,000.00. Big difference, but she pulled on her big girl boots, and gave her blessing for the safe. You also have to understand that she said I could buy a new Harley or Indian if I lost 100 pounds. She knew she was safe with dangling that carrot in front of me! I can still get a new BIKE, IF I still lose the 100 pounds, but she said no more gun safes, at least for a while. She does understand that you can never have enough guns, or ammunition, so as I see it, I still win. By the way, I do have to be careful around her as she is a much better shot than me. Her daddy raised her in the NRA competition as a young girl. She won a lot of Trophy’s and Badges. She toasted our son (he’s my step-son) at a gun range when he was bragging about what a good shot he was. My wife at that time had not shot a live round in about 25 years. Well, she shamed him in five round groups, every time a bull seye, every set they shot. He would get maybe three in the eye, and two out most of their sets. When she hit the outer edge of a bulls eye one time, he tried to call it as an out. I was in the next lane, and told him to see the ‘range master to see what he would say. Before he got I within ten feet, the MASTER told him to suck it up, and be man enough to be defeated by his mom. It nearly killed him to say, mom you’re a better shot than me. He has never asked for a rematch! I close with saying that I probably spent way too much time on the internet and phone to do the research and learning a HUGE load of information. I know it was driving my wife to a maddening stage, but then I reminded her that this was my Christmas gift from her, and she backed off. Men, if you have a great wife, let her know how blessed you feel, and let her know how great she is, and most importantly let her know how much you love her. You’ll never be sorry for it!!! I am a proud Viet Nam veteran. May God Bless all of our Military Troops, First Responders, and all who put themselves in harm’s way for the rest of us to live within the Freedoms we still have. Freedoms lost, seldom returned!! Home of the Free, because of the Brave. If you love your Freedoms, thank a veteran. Every one of them gave some, and some gave all!! Thanks for letting this ole timer ramble on, Roger Guy (a.k.a. the Grizz read less
Locksmiths in Stafford
- Business Description:Zee locksmith is specialized in all types of locks for your home doors, windows, closets, safes. Zee locksmith installs and repair locks and keys. If you lost keys, want to re-key, make new key, break or open any lock just let us know. read lessRecent Review:The installation went smoothly and the locksmith was accommodating.James W.
- Business Description:As a franchisee of the Most Trusted Locksmiths, Pop-A-Lock, we currently have two company trucks and are continuing to grow our business and expand out service area. We accept credit cards, cash and checks.Recent Review:Excellent. Outstanding service and fair pricing. Performed above expectations!Kimberly H.
- Business Description:Whether you’re locked out of your home or need to upgrade the locks in your house, we can help. Our expert locksmiths have the tools and training to pop open all kinds of residential door locks as well as install and repair locking systems commonly used in homes. We make sure that you never have to doubt the safety of your home again read lessRecent Review:Prompt, same day service. Locksmith was professional and competent, excellent service, would hire again.John K.
- Business Description:American Lock & Key has been loyally serving the city of Richmond, Virginia and many surrounding areas for over 30 years. We have grown into a well-established and trustworthy full service Richmond locksmith organization that can help anyone with all locksmith needs from simply unlocking your vehicle, home, or business to supplying and servicing safes, commercial grade hardware, architectural hardware, and all of your automatic door needs. Barry Wilson is the owner of American Lock & Key; a q.. read less
- Business Description:With 10 years of experience, I decided to start my own company in January of 2019. Savant Security, strives to educate customers about locks and how to be prepared before a lock issue occurs. Our number one priority is to take care of the customer and leave them feeling safer than before we arrived. read less
- Business Description:Affordable Door is a Super Service Award Winner for 10 Years. Locally owned & operated we offer professional replacement of garage doors, garage door openers and garage door repairs. Affordable Door now installs entry doors! Ask for a free digital estimate for all of our doors and openers. We also offer phone quotes for repair services. Same day service is available and free estimates are on Garage Door and Entry Door Replacements. At Affordable, "Service you can trust, Guaranteed!" is our .. read lessRecent Review:The serviceman was over the top nice. We scheduled for one garage door wheel replacement and I was convinced to not let anyone come and upsell us to replace all of the wheels. However, without any pressure he showed us the advantages of the new fabrication of wheels which are now quieter and smoother and showed us the deterioration of our old ones...we agreed especially because the price was ridiculously affordable. I don't understand how their prices can be so low with high quality work and products that they provide. He even solved our problem with a weak signal to all the garage door remotes without an extra charge. It was simple as untucking the antenna from inside the ceiling motor housing. Also impressed that they could service our very unusual 2 story tall residential garage door which requires a commercial opener due to its weight read lessReisha R.
- Business Description:D.R. Restore's management team has helped more then 15,000 families recover from disasters of all sizes! We are repeat Super Service Award Winners. Free Estimates! 7 Days A week! We serve Northern Virginia, Maryland, & Washington DC, we are experts at property diagnostics, mitigation (minimizing risk, damage and expense) and reconstruction. No job is too big or too small for DR Restore. DR Restore has industry-certified technicians and utilizes advanced restoration technologies. We offer full.. read less
- Business Description:4 Service Pros has 4 separate divisions. Each Professional we employ only works in the trade they are licensed in. Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC and Remodeling services... Based in Northern Virginia & serving customers throughout the metro area. We do everything from new installations and repairs to preventative maintenance. Our company welcomes jobs of all sizes. We have extensive experience working with countless residential and commercial customers in Northern Virginia and surrounding areas. .. read lessRecent Review:Cody was wonderful with us. He did not laugh when all he had to do was unscrew the hose. It was embarrassing to need a plumber to do that simple work, but we now have a working outside faucet. We have used 4 Service Pros for many of our home repairs and recommend them highly read lessCynthia A.
- Business Description:At WISHEKS we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your décor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. At WISHEKS we want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class product selection y.. read less
- Business Description:American Locksmith Service of Stafford, Va., an approved AAA locksmith, provides quality automotive locksmith, residential locksmith and commercial emergency locksmith service. Serving the DC metro area since 1988 read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Floating kitchen islands provide plenty of style and function for your home. Read this floating kitchen island guide to learn the pros and cons of having one in your home, and how to measure it correctly so that it fits your space.
When it comes to landscaping stones, there are plenty of options. Picking the right hardscaping option for your home’s exterior comes down to the purpose and your desired look. This guide explains what you need to know to choose
Find locksmiths in
- Dale City
- Indian Head
- Lake Ridge
- King George
- Locust Grove
- Manassas Park
- Mason Neck
locksmiths in Stafford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Balian's Towing & Recovery, Inc.116 Pegram Lane
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Balian's Towing & Recovery, Inc.
- DR Restore1934 Old Gallows Rd
- DR Restore
- Good Movers Columbia10207 Wincopin Cir
- Good Movers Columbia
- Johnny the Locksmith121 Pennsylvania Ave Unit B
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Johnny the Locksmith
- Pop-A-Lock of Northern Virginia13044 Brookmead Drive
- Pop-A-Lock of Northern Virginia
- Savant SecurityPO Box 6645
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- Siege Construction Services 8909 Center St
- SILBAR SECURITY9435 Lorton Market St
- SMART HOME IMPROVEMENTS11416 Reed Rd.
- Smart Key Express LLC7540 Little River Tpke Unit D 202
- Savant Security
- Zee Locksmith20951 Killawog Ter
- Zee Locksmith