Custom Plumbing Services Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since March 2012

Custom Plumbing has been in business for 30 years. We have dedicated and reliable employees. We accept checks, and Credit cards. Our service department has friendly and courteous techs standing by. Our service work has a one year warranty. We also do residential and Commercial plumbing for the surrounding areas. Look for special promotions in the AD-Vantage magazine....

DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen

DreamMaker Bath and Kitchen is your local remodeler specializing in Kitchen and bath renovations. We utilize a full service approach to everything you'll need to change your living space from ordinary to truly unique! Let our designer envision your new project and with our team of professional installers, we'll treat you to a distinctive remodeling experience. We're a class A builder with extensive experience in residential construction. We offer a variety of options for every taste and budget. Whether you're looking for a complete pull and replace of your kitchen or to simply update your bathroom, allow us to serve you. Our sales and production teams are knowledgeable in all types of residential construction. Our staff is professional, friendly and helpful in guiding you to make the best decision for your project. Let DreamMaker Bath and Kitchen help make your remodeling dreams come true. Our distinctive full-service remodeling approach focuses on serving our clients from design through installation. With a dedication to superior craftsmanship and ethical excellence our specialists are committed to delivering a design that meets your specific needs. While communicating consistently throughout the entire process, you can feel secure that your project will be completed in the most efficient manner possible with minimal disruption to your life. Additional DBA - Everett Enterprises LLC. Owned & operated.

F.H. Furr Plumbing Heating AC & Electrical

F.H. Furr is a family and veteran owned-and-operated company and has been serving the D.C. Metro area for over 35 years. We put our customers first and provide them with quality products from trained technicians. Whether you need plumbing, heating, cooling, or electrical repairs or replacements, call on F.H. Furr for "Absolutely The Best" service!

The Pipe Doctor Plumbing Service

We are a family business that is locally owned and operated. We are able to handle the smallest of jobs to the largest of jobs. Leaking faucets to main sewer and water line excavation. We are a small family owned business which allows us to send you a master plumber on every service call at a price much lower than the large plumbing companies. Top quality work at a fair price. We proudly service all of northern and central virginia including Fairfax, Springfield, Arlington, Loudoun county, Woodbridge, Manassas, Stafford, Fredericksburg Additional phone number: 540-424-9497

Offers by The Pipe Doctor Plumbing Service on Angi

08/24/2015

Description of Work
They performed several different services for me. I had a toilet snaked and they installed new caps on a fixture, new washers and serviced a water heater.

04/27/2015

Extremely well. Custom is an excellent plumbing service.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced basement sump pump

Category water heater repair

10/17/2013

Went great! The grab bars look great, and at last I can use my garden tub without fear of falling in or out of it. Alan is very friendly, prompt, and very neat (no mess to clean up). Also punctual. Alan is well known in my community and many of my neighbors, as well as I, rely on him to fix our problems. I have dealt with Custom Plumbing since 2007, and can't say enough good things about this company.

Description of Work
Installed two grab bars in my master bath garden tub; replaced on spigot handle; replaced builder installed clothes wash intake hoses with two stainless steel hoses.

05/29/2013

I used Them for the last couple of months. They're just fine. They did a really good job.

Description of Work
Custom Plumbing Services for my Water Heaters.

Category water heater repair

03/14/2012

There was a problem with the connection to the main spigot. The unit I had was no longer available elsewhere. They had some of those still in stock and were able to replace just the part I needed rather than me having to buy and replace the whole setup. It saved me about $200. I was very pleased with their service. They were really good.

Description of Work
I used Custom Plumbing Services Inc for repairing a leak in my kitchen faucet. They also replaced a spigot.

Category plumbing

Commercial and residential plumbing. Service work .we install electric, gas, and: Tankless water heaters. Sump pumps, garbage disposals, ect. Plumbing for additions in your home. New construction for commercial and residential.

sewer repair