When it comes to repairing your lawn’s bare spots, overseeding can be the solution. Overseeding is a simple way to reinvigorate your lawn and restore your dead, patchy grass back to a lush, green carpet again.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Stafford, VA
There are 62 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Stafford
- Gonzalez Landscaping & Tree CareIt went extremely well. Mr Gonzalez was always very responsive and on time. He listened to what we wanted done and everything done was very professional. He and his team always cleaned up behind themselves. I will definitely be contacting him again in the future. I highly recommend Gonzalez Landscaping
- FORT VALLEY NURSERY LANDSCAPEMy wife and I recently bought a home in Mt. Jackson. In all the other places we've owned, I've done the landscaping. This time, I was completely overwhelmed by how nature had taken over the yard. I didn't know where to begin. We had visited the cafe at Fort Valley Nursery and were impressed by the garden center. So, I somewhat nervously decided to make an appointment to discuss landscaping our yard. I met with Eric Beaune, the owner, who listened well and quickly understood what I was looking for. The process was seamless. Our yard was transformed from a wild jungle to an oasis where my wife and I enjoy just walking around the yard. I appreciate that Eric is a straight shooter. He doesn't over promise. He actually delivered more than he promised in our case. Since the transformation of our yard, I've bought more plants from the nursery. I'm impressed by the quality and the prices are reasonable. The workers are always helpful and I can trust that they will give me good advice
- Eight Trees Landscaping LLCI booked mowing service and expected only mowing, but Jeffery did a wonderful and thorough job mowing and trimming and even cleaned up with the blower. I was extremely pleased with not only the service provided, but also his friendly and professional disposition. I will hire again.
- JC and Son Contractor LLCI'm going to write another review when my job is complete, but I just wanted to write a review while in the beginning stages of my patio/landscaping project. I've been looking for someone for 15 years to build a patio for me. Well life happened And put things on hold, and the few quotes that I received, were either astronomical or I just didn't get good vibes. needless to say I've been very nervous about this project, because It's literally the last project for my home, and the most important one to me.JC and son listened to me from the very beginning and we were on the same page. They started work last week with all of the drainage issues I was having and laying down lots of rock in my flower beds and preparing for the patio. materials came in this week, and aside from the edge landscaping of the patio That still needs to be complete, all the pavers are laid and complete! next up is stairs, a ceiling under my deck, and electrical. what's most amazing, besides their attention to detail, is they've dealt with my stress level when I realized the one type of pavers I requested were larger than I expected. The picture in the brochure was misleading and it's my own fault for not reading the size. So JC and son spent some time with me yesterday to come up with a new border design, to make the second, smaller paver more prominent. I've always wanted a European cobblestone look, since I've lived in Germany half my life, and was so mad at myself for not researching the other paver correctly. Today, I know I drove them nuts, because I asked them to add even more of the smaller pavers even though they had already cut the design from the larger ones. I appreciate them dealing with my insanity and desires for a specific design. It's just been so many years that I worked so hard to get to make this outside space happen. I basically live outdoors at my home and love gardening, and they're making my vision come together. I can't wait to give my final review. Just come up with your design and get the details on paper, and be honest about what your budget is, and they will listen. They're professional, hardworking, fast, and have very reasonable prices. Even when I threw a wrench in the plan yesterday and they had to stop so we could regroup for the second pavers, they went over to my neighbor to whom I referred them, and got a job done immediately for her. She was so thankful. Finally, if they can put up with my nagging the last couple of days, they should get 20 stars and not 5. And the nagging is not because of anything they've done wrong, it was just simply because we were in the design phase, and I wanted every last detail to be correct. I appreciate their patience
- AFM landscaping & IrrigationAFM Landscaping & Irrigation A couple of years ago In June I noticed that my husband forgot to schedule the spring maintenance for the sprinkler system. I called the usual people/companies who service our community and got responses like: “we only do that type of work in the spring and fall,” “We are booked solid for the next 3 months.” or no one returned my phone calls. I finally found a company, AFM Landscaping & Irrigation, that answered my call and the owner, Alvaro Figueroa, arrived at my home the following day at the appointed time to provide the 6-month service on our sprinkler system. Mr. Figueroa worked swiftly and charged less than the other companies/people who serviced it previously. His company continued to provide this routine maintenance for me a couple of years along with some miscellaneous landscaping work. This year our neighbor and I agreed that we needed to address the excessive runoff water problem around our houses that left the ground between our houses soggy most of the time. I called Mr. Figueroa and he provided an analysis of the excess water situation and gave me a quote of a drainage system that would alleviate the problem. I also got another quote from a similar irrigation company. AFM Landscaping & Irrigation price was lower and he could do the work the following week. The other company was not able to do the work for 3 months because they were “booked” plus their quote was higher. AFM Landscaping & Irrigation completed the work on the designated day and the new water management system is performing as designed. They took special care by laying a tarp on the ground where the wheel barrows were used to prevent any damage to my lawn and neighbors’ lawns/property. In addition to Promptness, Detail, Excellent Workmanship, Work Completed as Agreed, and Competitive Pricing, here are some additional facts about AFM Landscaping: 1. Doing business in Fredericksburg, VA for 11 years, 2. Holds appropriate state issuer licenses for landscaping projects, 3. The company is a Certified Provider on ANJI (formally Angie’s List) and Home Adviser with several other satisfied customer reviews, 4. They do commercial and residential work including brush trimming, leaf removal, snow removal, drain pipes, mulching, irrigation system repair, aerating, seeding and fertilizing, 5. Mr. Figueroa is committed to building exceptional customer service relationships. If you need drainage, irrigation or landscaping work done, call AFM Landscaping & Irrigation, 540-479-7215 or 540-755-6829. Sue Newber
- Shadowcast Farm Forestry Mulching & Agri-ImprovementThese guys are awesome to work with. Hardworking and veteran owned and operated. Definitely will recommend to friends.
- JC and Son Contractor LLCAs part of installing our pool, we needed landscaping to help finalize the project. I contacted Juan who came to our residence to talk about ideas for landscaping that would provide a nice look but yet offer low maintenance. He was early to both appointments and provided excellent ideas. The project involved grading, putting down top soil, installing 9 pallets of sod, constructing 3 paver walkways, constructing a paver landscaping border completely around the fence so the sod would be approximately 2 feet from the fence, installing landscaping fabric all around the pool areas, and filling the area around pool with approximately 60 CU yards of 2-4 inch river rock. Juan was very flexible in adding items to the project. One example was adding the three paver walkways from each gate into the pool area. We have a specific color of rock and stone on the pool and were very concerned that all materials needed to blend and flow throughout the project. I emphasized this to Juan and he provided me with pictures and ideas for picking out paver colors and patterns. Juan was spot on â the colors and patterns were fantastic. His crew installed the walkways just great with a perfect finish. I had to add rock to certain areas and Juan was great in seeing that this happened. I had numerous phone calls with Juan and he was very good at reading and responding to text messages so thoughts and concerns could be addressed. He always addressed my thoughts or concerns in a very timely manner and always provided a successful solution to any concerns and problems. The project was started on time and was completed in a very very timely manner to my 100% satisfaction. His crews were Great! They showed up early in the morning and worked the entire day except for a small lunch break. They were very good hard working men. With adding new items to the project, I expected price increases and Juan was very fair with prices and I feel we got great value for our money. We had approximately 25 plants/shrubs installed and Juan told us to go and pick out the plants at his recommend nursery and he would pick up and transport to the job site. Because of using this nursery, we were able to receive a 25% discount because of Juan’s company. Juan provided instructions for maintaining the sod and plants. We are 100% COMPLETELY SATISFIED!! with JC and Son Contractor and the completed project . It looks Great and we would highly recommend them for such projects. We will have future projects and will not hesitate to use them again. Thanks
- Gonzalez Landscaping & Tree CareThey did an excellent job! Great communication, great price, on time, fast and THOROUGH! I am so glad I found the perfect people for all my property care needs!
- Extreme ConstructionCan not recommend Xtreme Construction enough!!!! Exceeded my expectations. Justin works fast, professional, beautiful work! Had my kitchen looking like a brand new one within no time! Will be booking him for more upcoming projects!
- Daniel's Landscape & HardscapeThey arrived early and stayed all day. Completed the job with the cleanup done all They did the job beginning to end, cleanup everything all in one long day. They arrived early and left late in the afternoon.
Landscapers in Stafford
- Business Description:A company that you can trust for all your exterior products. Fence, deck, drainage, sod installation, grading, three removal, stumps removal, trimming, mulch, and way moreRecent Review:JC and Son were great to work with on our very large landscaping project (mainly sod and drainage systems). JC was very responsive and our job was actually completed nearly a month ahead of schedule. The work was scheduled to take a week and only took 4 days. We received 2 other quotes and selected JC and Son based on their understanding of the work requested and price / cost. We would definitely use them againCarl T.
- Business Description:Our vision is to grow steadily year after year and remain in the industry permanently. We will have competitive prices and do quality work! We will always be fair; our goal in five years is for “Nueva Vista” to be known because of the excellence of our work. Our focus is to have 100% customer satisfaction. No subs. Cost is determined by size of the job. We can work after hours and do not charge for travel. Nueva Vista Award winning lawn and irrigation servicesRecent Review:Hired Nueva Vista to mow lawn of my father's property after he passed away until we could sell it. Walter went out there and gave me an estimate without me even having to go meet him; the price was reasonable and he was willing to only mow every other week (some places only do weekly) so we went ahead with it. I was elated at how nice the place looked -- they did a better job than I had been doing! They trimmed up the scrub brush growing along the sheds and things without nicking them up, they got areas I was too scared to drive a mower over and they even carried a bunch of brush I had left in the yard to the brush pile I hadn't even told them where to find. In general, excellent job of taking care of the yard -- would highly recommend themRobert B.
- Business Description:EG Landscaping, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility in all of our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business with more than 15 years of experience serving Manassas, VA and surrounding areas. There is no job too big, or too small for our teamRecent Review:Kevin and his team did a great job on my front lawn. They trimmed an overgrown bush, added mulch, and planted some pretty azaleas for me. Kevin was very helpful and provided me with good advice on which shrubs to plant. His team was professional and punctual. I would recommend his services to anyone in the NoVA area who needs some help refreshing their green spaceDavid I.
- Business Description:J&M has over 10 years of experience with trees service..Recent Review:Fast responding and hard working had them trim a few bushes and got them to place new mulch around the house. Will highly recommend and be working with them again.Alejandro R.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:It went extremely well. Mr Gonzalez was always very responsive and on time. He listened to what we wanted done and everything done was very professional. He and his team always cleaned up behind themselves. I will definitely be contacting him again in the future. I highly recommend Gonzalez LandscapingHelen H.
- Business Description:AFM Landscaping & irrigation has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Excellent! AFM was amazing they performed their service in a very professional manner. Service was performed as agreed I plan to hire him again in the near future!Jamal H.
- Business Description:Eight Trees Landscaping LLC is locally owned and operated out of the Falls Church area. We provide a wide range of exterior yard improvement services and would love to hear from you today. Please call us or click for a free estimateRecent Review:I booked mowing service and expected only mowing, but Jeffery did a wonderful and thorough job mowing and trimming and even cleaned up with the blower. I was extremely pleased with not only the service provided, but also his friendly and professional disposition. I will hire againCynthia A.
- Business Description:Shadowcast Farm Forestry Mulching & Agri-Improvement is a small family operated business. We are also a Disabled-Veteran owned business that prides itself on attention to detail. Our new CAT 299D3 XE Land Management platform is ideally suited for forestry mulching and advanced land improvement. Emergency excavation and tree removal available. Please call us or click for a free estimate todayRecent Review:Excellent job, great people and the guy did a wonderful job, I would definitely would hire them again. It was an outstanding work, more than what I could have asked for.John D.
- Business Description:We provide upscale residential and commercial mowing and lawn care along with various other services. Ask us about our Firewood delivery options. We provide reasonable prices with weekly and biweekly options for care. We have been in business officially for one year but all of the staff have 10+ years of experience in expert lawn careRecent Review:Could not had a better experience. Thank you very much.Diana H.
- Business Description:Give us a call or click for an estimate, today!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
The best time to install a roof depends on various factors such as weather conditions, prices, and appointment availability. Plan your roof installation strategically to avoid high costs, limited appointments, and booked-up contractors.
Find Landscapers in
- Dale City
- Indian Head
- Lake Ridge
- King George
- Locust Grove
- Manassas Park
- Mason Neck
Landscapers in Stafford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Cut Above Landscape & Tree ServicePO Box 156
- A ProLawn Service Corp.280 Victory Rd
- A&P's Tree Service & Landscapes8649 Sudley Rd
- Aacme General Contractors Inc.20094 Rowdy Rd
Brandy Station, Virginia
- ABB hauling
- Abilities Unlimited8915 Blvd of the Generals
- Above All Landscaping & Tree Service14714 Darbydale Ave
- ACA Operations and Support, LLC106 Waterview Dr
- ACM GENERAL CONTRACTOR LLC103 PEGRAM LN
- Adam's Landworx LLC14115 Lindendale Rd
- Advantage Home Improvements2324 W Longview Dr
- Affordable Curb Appeal1011 spain drive
- Affordable Lawn And Landscaping LLC6 S Pointe Ln
- All American Lawn Care & Landscaping inc15669 Andover Heights Dr
- Allen Lawn Services LLC138 Holly Drive
- American Custom Hardscapes Inc74 Simpson Ln
- American multi services
- Angel Tree Services LLC5802 Ford Rd
- Angie's Tree Service19417 Brandy Rd
Brandy Station, Virginia
- Angstadt Building And Remodeling Company109 Olde Greenwich Drive Suite 102
- Aquaguard Waterproofing6820 Distribution Dr.
- Aquatic Construction LLC451 Laurel Ave
- ARBOGAST TREE & STUMP6814 KIRKWOOD ST
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Arrowhead Lawncare900 Flowering Fields
White Stone, Virginia
- Aspenn Environmental Services DC LLC1430 Jersey Ave
North Brunswick, New Jersey
- Atlantic Landscaping Inc213 Ashridge Lane
Newport News, Virginia
- Ayalas Construction7532 Quail Run Ln
- A Cut Above Landscape & Tree Service
- B & A Jones Excavating Inc67 Forest Lane Road
- B & G Tree and Lawn Care1285 Carl D. Silver Parkway Ste 342
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- Barnes General Contracting
King George, Virginia
- Baylites Outdoor Lighting6113 Friesian Ter
- Bedrock Construction LLC22432 Germanna Hwy.
- Bernal's Tree Service9392 Eggsbornsville Road
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- Blackwater Contracting1303 Providence St
- Blounts Home Improvements3030 Partlow Rd
- Blue Ridge Landscaping1001 Holly Corner Road
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bright Construction Group2812 Old Lee Hwy Ste 200A
- Bright's Landscaping & Maintenance906 Birchfield Rd
- Browns Landscaping16650 Braswell St
Bowling Green, Virginia
- Brubaker Services LLC1097 Shetley Road
- B & A Jones Excavating Inc
- C & J Servicemen505 Hessler Dr
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- call n cut landscaping4323 chesdin blvd
- Cardinal Contracting13205 Fitzwater Dr
- Castle Branch Contracting 12304 Castle Branch Rd
- Charles N Jenkins Tree Service14181 Chestnut Fork Rd
- Chesapeake Landscape & Design1300 Defense Hwy
- Citiscape Inc.12 Whitestone Dr.
- CmD Construction and Hauling204 Breezewood Dr
- Collins Home & Landscaping Services13500 Kennedy St
- Commonwealth Irrigation & Landscape9704 Ashley Dawn Ct
- Country Cut Services LLC26 Megill Ln
- Creative Concepts Landscaping26213 lafayette dr
- CSI Home and Commercial Services3715 Lafayette Blvd
- CT Redd Construction Inc165 Clancie Rd
- custom cut inc498 Widewater Rd
- C & J Servicemen
- Dan's Tree Service1757 Birch Dr
- davis tree servicep.o. box 5583
- DECKS FOR U1535 GARRISONVILLE RD
- Delightful Gardens Landscape Company7242 Merrimac Trail
- Different Strokes Property/Estate Maintenance138 Wellington Lakes Dr
- DMV Pro Clean9501 Evergreen Cir
- DNA Contracting LLC15 Tall Oaks Ct
- Doctor Concrete301 Green Arbor Dr
- Dodsons Tree service 8439 Tall Oak Dr
- DRAINFIELD SOLUTIONS15384 Nelson Hill Rd
- drewry construction11808 Fillmore Ln
- Dubeck's Lawn Service2017 Deborah Dr
- Dustbusters Maintenance, LLC4679 Kassel Circle
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- Dan's Tree Service
- EAGLE RIVER CONSTRUCTIONPO Box 440 2151 NORTHUMBERLAND HWY
- Eagles Hardscape15 Seasons Ln
- East Coast Lawn Care12021 SHERATON HILLS DR
- Eastern Lawn And Landscape Inc8487-10 Euclid Ave
- Eastern Virginia Coy Pond Services118 Deer Path Rd
- Eden Landscape307 Hardee St
- EG Landscaping and Site Work LLC104 Pierce St
- EJD Landscaping LLC
- Elite Property Preservation8612 Marye Road
- Esvins Landscaping14410 Melbourne Ave
- Extreme Lawn Care870 Hwy 15 North
- EAGLE RIVER CONSTRUCTION
- F & B Lawn and Landscape5 Timberland Dr
- Falcon Lawn Care Service LLC12 Snow Meadow Lane
- FERRIS LANDSCAPING PLANS & DESIGNS83 RESETTLEMENT CT
- Fine line power washing
- Finest Chimney Sweep and MasonryP.O BOX 423
- Finishing Touch Tree and Landscaping10045 Meadows Road
Locust Grove, Virginia
- Finishing Touches6420 Dawes Dr.
King George, Virginia
- First Step Landscaping & Home Improvement218 Tanglewood Lane
- Flex Mowing And Painting Services3407 Tilden St
- Floyd Landscaping11 Ethyl lane
- Fredericksburg area lawn & landscape P.O. Box 1920
- Fredericksburg VA Handyman PO Box 3661
- Freeman Construction LLC1474 Freeman Dr
- Fresh cut Tree Services1756 Finley Dr
- F & B Lawn and Landscape