A-Z Contractors

Roanoke, VA 24015

we are A-Z CONTRACTORS---- we do it all from a-z

11/10/2015

Charlotte W.

Upon completion - which changed from three weeks to 2 months plus some, I would not rehire. If you hire this contractor, my suggestion to you would be to monitor all work, stay on the job with him, and monitor any material coming or going from the site. There were some good sub-contractors, but after checking his background further due to some questions that arose, I would also suggest a thorough background check.

Description of Work
We are still "in the process," but our current progress is going good and I will report a final report when the construction is complete. | |To date, we are on time and on budget.

Category home remodeling

02/18/2013

Jenny M.

Everything was meticulously done. I've never been so impressed in my life, and he guaranteed his work. If there are any problems, he will come back and fix it. They will come back within a week max. I'm calling them back to remodel my bathroom.

Description of Work
They remodeled my kitchen. I like them because they’re local and the owner is so pleasant and professional. Even when they came into my foyer, they put their boot covers on. They finished 2 days ahead of time. Their cost is reasonable. They are a little higher than others, but considering what I got from it, I would pay it ten-fold. After they left, they did such a good job of cleaning up that I couldn’t even tell they were there.

Category home remodeling

Parmer and Sons, LLC

Painters Who Help You Make Your Home Beautiful With Ease. Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, and Deck staining. founder Bill Parmer had several bad experiences with service providers and contractors. He thought there has to be a better way than the “typical” way of painting… Bill set out to help people get their homes beautifully painted with ease. He spent the next 30+ years helping his customers take care of their homes by providing POLITE COMMUNICATION, CLEAN PROFESSIONAL PROCESS and CRAFTSMANSHIP in his painting. While many painting companies have come and gone, Parmer and Sons is now into it’s 2nd generation and carrying on the legacy.

S&E Remodeling LLC

We specialize in finish carpentry and trim work, cabinet installation, residential and commercial painting. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call us to give you a free estimate, it will be a pleasure for us to assist you!

2022 Super Service Award

Troy Miller Painting

Owner operated for over 16 years. We specialize in all Painting, Drywall, Wallpaper Removal and Pressure Washing services. Give us a call for a free quote! we are insured and class c business license.

Offers by Troy Miller Painting on Angi

Check, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom painting sewer waterlines plumbing framing additions anything home related