A-Z Contractors

Founded 1979 • With Angi since February 2013

3.5

we are A-Z CONTRACTORS---- we do it all from a-z...

SALEM PAINTING

A Family Business ran by a 4th generation Painter, Corey Webster, providing professional workmanship and top quality results for over 40 years. Specializing in all painting, interior/exterior, residential, commercial, industrial, painting, patching, caulking, pressure washing, wallpaper removal, garage floors, drywall, ceramic tile, carpentry and more! Call for a Free estimate!

Troy Miller Painting

Owner operated for over 16 years. We specialize in all Painting, Drywall, Wallpaper Removal and Pressure Washing services. Give us a call for a free quote! we are insured and class c business license.

Offers by Troy Miller Painting on Angi
Creativity Painting

Since 2014, we have been working hard at being a commercial & Residential painting contractor you can rely on to finish your projects on time and within budget. We are committed to making you look good! Creativity Painting Company provides you with quality, skilled painters who are dedicated to your project. We take pride in our work and place a high value on continuing education in the latest products and standards. We are committed to doing things the right way and on time!

11/10/2015

Upon completion - which changed from three weeks to 2 months plus some, I would not rehire. If you hire this contractor, my suggestion to you would be to monitor all work, stay on the job with him, and monitor any material coming or going from the site. There were some good sub-contractors, but after checking his background further due to some questions that arose, I would also suggest a thorough ...

Description of Work
We are still "in the process," but our current progress is going good and I will report a final report when the construction is complete. | |To date, we are on time and on budget.

Category home remodeling

02/18/2013

Everything was meticulously done. I've never been so impressed in my life, and he guaranteed his work. If there are any problems, he will come back and fix it. They will come back within a week max. I'm calling them back to remodel my bathroom.

Description of Work
They remodeled my kitchen. I like them because they’re local and the owner is so pleasant and professional. Even when they came into my foyer, they put their boot covers on. They finished 2 days ahead of time. Their cost is reasonable. They are a little higher than others, but considering what I got from it, I would pay it ten-fold. After they left, they did such a good job of cleaning up that I couldn’t even tell they were there.

Category home remodeling

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom painting sewer waterlines plumbing framing additions anything home related

Check, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available