When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Roanoke, VA
There are 9 highly-rated local hauling services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Hauling Reviews in Roanoke
- Affordable Labor & ContractingA joint listing of all work items with estimated costs agreed at start-up. No payment until all items completed. All work completed in a professional fashion. Travis and two men worked as a team on each item. They had all the personal skills, equipment, and material for each item. Travis provided detailed additional necessary work. They worked toward a goal of satisfying my wife and myself. Work was performed everyday till done. We recommend them and will have them back for sure
- Appalachian Building ConceptsThe project went very well. The price was fair and reasonable given the amount of work required. Mike, Lou and their helper started work and completed the project on the dates promised. They offered some excellent design suggestions such as where to place the stair to the ground (the original deck had no stair) and how to modify the railing so as to permit the crank windows in the kitchen to open fully. The resulting deck is sturdily built, good-looking and functional. They were easy to work with and careful about such matters as not letting the dog out of the backyard, etc. When finished, they did a good job of clean-up and removal of debris, etc. I would not hesitate to use them again
- Appalachian Building ConceptsMike Motley came out to give an estimate the same day I called. They showed up when they were scheduled to and finished when he said they would. I was very impressed with the workmanship and attention to detail. They were careful with my landscaping and left my yard looking better than it did when they arrived. I highly recommend this company
- Bob Riddick Home Services IncWe needed a substantial remodel on our SML house. Bob Riddick Home Services (BRHS) has done work on our roof since before we purchased that house; including some minor repairs and a softwash to enable a few more years on the roof before we bite the bullet and go for a new roof. When we decided to begin the remodel, we simply choose BRHS. We didn't bother with multiple quotes because BRHS's reputation was solid gold. It still is. Our Project Manager, Tripp Parker was not only knowledgeable, professional, and punctual, but he has great patience when working with a sometimes difficult customer (me). He was invaluable! I was given a lot of leeway concerning products and materials that I wanted to use and as such, often made decisions that involved plan changes. For example, I moved a wall and wanted a Barn Door that was more than 120-inches. I couldn't find anything that I liked, so Tripp had one "built" for me. I love it! Tripp's Number One, Shawn Jolliff was experienced, professional, creative, and unflappable! Doors, floors, and windows sometimes don't play well together, but Shawn would finesse them and make them work together. Phase 2 is going to begin this year and we will certainly use Bob Riddick Home Services again
- Affordable Labor & Contractingwent great. came out quickly, gave estimate and was willing to work and get the job done.
- Continental Diversified SolutionsGreat! From the first time we spoke, DJ, was courteous and professional. He called me the day before delivery to provide me with the time that he would be arriving to drop of the dumpster. He set up the dumpster with care and consideration to the surroundings. We filled it up with trash and picked up the full dumpster and disposed of the debris
- Continental Diversified SolutionsIf I could leave 10 stars I would. From the second you meet DJ you can tell he's somebody that loves what he does. Every phone call was answered and returned promptly. Dumpster was on time and exactly what we needed . Price was completely reasonable and less than I expected and I can't even begin to tell you how above and beyond the customer service was. It was a pleasure every step of the way. I will recommend to friends and if I need this service again I won't even think about going anywhere else
- 1-800-Got-Junk?They picked up a wood burning stove, a refrigerators, wire fencing and pieces of old chairs that wasn't worth anything and some furniture. It was about a half a truck load.
- Bob Riddick Home Services IncI only gave them a B for price because they weren't the cheapest. Having said that, I certainly think I got my monies worth. There's something to be said for 'you get what you pay for'. I was quoted 9K for a new root that included a tear off of the old, installation of the new, adding a ridge vent, putting screens on the gutters. They also quoted me a price of 7K for the same job but no tear off of the old root. He explained to me why they recommend doing a tear off and also explained their entire process. Told me the job would take one day. I was a bit skeptical on that but you know what, they did it !! ( almost ). They were on site promptly at 7:30 AM and worked non-stop (except for 1 hour lunch) until almost 7:30 PM. They had to come back for roughly an hour the next morning to put the gutter screens on and do a final inspection (Bob Riddick personally did that). Everything else was done in a day. Cleanup of the site was impeccable! I had other quotes that were a lot cheaper (6K) and those concerned me. I priced materials independently and the cost of materials alone was almost 4.5K. Didn't want to chance having the job started and then get dinged for unexpected add-ons. Riddick roofing did it for the quoted price, in the estimated time and did excellent work. Absolutely no surprises. Lifetime warranty also !! I would use the word 'artisan' for this firm. They paid attention to everything including detail work because they wanted to be sure it not also functioned properly but 'looked good' from the street. FYI - they even got my satellite dish back in the exact correct orientation !! No adjustment necessary. Turned on the TV and worked like a champ. I highly recommend this firm
- James BartonJames was hired to fix another contractors work on a home we had just purchased. The originally hired contractor was given an empty house to perform a complete renovation from top to bottom. The original work did not meet building codes, contractor hired unlicensed sub-contractors and left us with two consecutive floods in a basement he had fully renovated. Our dream house purchase turned into our biggest nightmare. James, presented to us with high recommendations, came in and provided us with a comprehensive list of all the items that needed repair/fixing. He was extremely professional and sensitive to the situation we had just experienced. James and his crew, who were all fully licensed, experts in their field and very professional. Without any doubt or hesitation, James Barton will be hired to perform any and all work on our home. Thank you James for everything you did! You went above and beyond for us and anyone would be crazy not to hire you and your crew for any type of work
Last update on November 14, 2021
Hauling Services in Roanoke
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
There are several types of pros that you can hire to appraise, haul, and sell your belongings so you won’t have to do the heavy lifting yourself.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Cave Spring,
- Poages Mill,
- Boones Mill,
- Blue Ridge,
- Bent Mountain,
- New Castle,
- Copper Hill,
- Rocky Mount,
hauling services in Roanoke
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Continental Diversified SolutionsPO Box 7007
Roanoke, Virginia 24019
- Deels Handyman Services LLC3735 Franklin rd. S.W.
Roanoke, Virginia 24014
- Green Lawns Of America1620 Clinton Ave
Roanoke, Virginia 24013
- Lawrence Transportation Systems872 Lee Hwy
Roanoke, Virginia 24019
- VIRGINIA BUILDING SERVICES INC541 CAMPBELL AVE SW
Roanoke, Virginia 24016
- Continental Diversified Solutions
- Bob Riddick Home Services Inc330 Lakewood Forest Rd
Moneta, Virginia 24121
- Bob Riddick Home Services Inc
- DVD MasonryPO Box 1207
Christiansburg, Virginia 24068
- DVD Masonry
- Eastlawn Service Solutions
Richmond, Virginia 23224
- Eastlawn Service Solutions
- kcsi construction1838 Tuckahoe Dr
Riner, Virginia 24149
- kcsi construction
- Local Movers366 George W Lilies Pkwy
Concord, North Carolina 28027
- Local Movers
- Powers Landscape & Irrigation2945 Washington Ave
Vinton, Virginia 24179
- Powers Landscape & Irrigation