Nobody wants to have to wear galoshes to get their car. This guide tells you how to fix driveway drainage problems so your home, foundation, and feet can stay dry.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Roanoke, VA
There are 7 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Roanoke
- Whittaker's Paving ProsVery smoothly would definitely use again everything was done perfectly as we discussed I am very pleased with the job they did. Will use in the future for all my driveway needs
- Extreme Design Landscaping & Turfgrass ManagementExtreme Design showed up and did an excellent job. Very knowledgeable & competitive price. I’d call them again they showed up when they said they would and completed the job on time. Unlike a lot of other contractors.
- Twin Springs Hauling & Gradinghe arrived on time went straight to work after i showed him what I had imagined. The work he performed exceeded the original description but he still managed to give me a driveway at near 8 degree to 12 degree and cleared a nice parking area out as well.
- Virginia PavingThe paving job, when the finally showed up, was very good. However, they were very hard to communicate with, missed a number of appointments, do not return phone calls and did not satisfactorily complete the non paving tasks we had a agreed on. We had agreed on certain specifics in a detailed drawing which I supplied and they later partially ignored. Recommendation: I think this is, or once was, a good company; but if you want anything other than basic paving make shore you have a VERY SPECIFIC WRITTEN CONTRACT with them
- Paving PlusRepresentative arrived and assessed situation immediately, measured the affected area and made a reasonable bid on the spot. When my wife told him she was concerned about coming rains leaking into the basement, he checked his schedule and moved up repair to within a week. Paving Plus arrived on time and did a beautiful job. I could not recommend this contractor more highly
- Donnie's Driveway Sealing & Patch WorkDonnie's was easy to work with. We received several estimates and Donnie's was right in the middle. They contacted us before coming out and the new 2" overlay was very well done. Others in our neighborhood had a different company do theirs, and ours looks much better. The transition with the road is very important and they made it look great. We waited until this summer to get it sealed. They worked with us on the schedule, and arranged to come out. Since the weather was impacting everyone, I knew we would have a wait, however, they were able to fit us in around their first date. We were very pleased with the outcome. Our driveway looks brand new! They were easy to contact via phone and text messaging, arrived when promised, and did a wonderful job. The sealing was around $550.00 while the 2" topping was around $5300.00. We have a large driveway
- MC NEIL ASPHALT MAINTENANCETelephoned for a quote and received quote within a few days. Accepted quote and mailed back. Called on phone to confirm and was given an approx. date for repairs to be completed. McNeil office did call a few days before work was to begin to confirm that the date and time would be acceptable to me. Since this work needed to be completed on two different visits, McNeil did call each time to advise of their arrival dates and arrived and completed each job as promised. It was truly a pleasure to work with a company who operates in this manor and follows up to have work completed as agreed upon. Price was a fair price for materials and labor required for both driveway projects
- Paving PlusCrist was wonderful to work with from the estimate through completion of the work. We enlarged our driveway/parking areas substantially. He fully explained all the steps they would take to complete the work, including any concerns regarding drainage. The work was planned for a 2-day session. They stayed late and completed everything in 1 day. We couldn't be more pleased with the quality of work, the team's hard work and Crist's professionalism. Would definitely recommend them to anyone needing paving and will use them again
- B T PAVING & CONSTRUCTION INCThe quality of the work was exceptional. Scheduling and communications was good. Bobby and his son, Bobby Jr, were both easy to communicate with, but pinning down dates was more problematic. On quality of work they get an A+; on communications only a B. The value of their work was also very high.
- ALLEGHANY ASPHALT & CONSTR INCWe never really had any problems with them. Their price is the same with everyone else. They did a great job.
Last update on February 3, 2022
Driveway Pavers in Roanoke
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Miami, Florida-area homeowner says sayonara to his asphalt driveway and welcomes a custom front walkway and driveway constructed from brick pavers
Are your tired of shoveling snow yourself? Here are a few things to know about hiring a snow removal company before the next big storm hits.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Cave Spring,
- Poages Mill,
- Boones Mill,
- Blue Ridge,
- Bent Mountain,
- New Castle,
- Copper Hill,
- Rocky Mount,
driveway paving contractors in Roanoke
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Crockett Home Improvement Inc1255 Radford St
Christiansburg, Virginia 24073
- Crockett Home Improvement Inc
- Equity Builders of SML Inc575 Black Water Hills Dr
Glade Hill, Virginia 24092
- Equity Builders of SML Inc
- Lucas PavingPO Box 860
Daleville, Virginia 24083
- Lucas Paving
- MC NEIL ASPHALT MAINTENANCE7210 FRANKLIN RD
Boones Mill, Virginia 24065
- MC NEIL ASPHALT MAINTENANCE
- Paving Plus90 Meadow Drive
Christiansburg, Virginia 24073
- Paving Plus
- Salem Paving Corp755 Roanoke St
Salem, Virginia 24153
- Salem Paving Corp
- Virginia Paving1597 Union Valley Rd
Riner, Virginia 24149
- Virginia Paving