Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Roanoke, VA
There are 13 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Roanoke
- Keefer Building ServicesOverall it went very well, on time and for the estimated amount and the work was first rate. I highly recommend Keefer services
- Dollman Construction, IncI STRONGLY recommend Dollman Construction without hesitation. I have used Dollman Construction on 3 separate occassions and each time their finished product and high quality workmanship exceeded my expectations. Project #1: 900 sq foot free standing Workshop. Dollman studied the architect's plans; made several very positive recommendations; and completed the workshop sooner than expected and well within budget. Project #2: 15 x 6 deck. Dollman designed and built the deck while overcoming the obstacle of making it "zero threshold" at the door way while matching up the far end of the deck with the back patio which was slightly higher elevation. The finished deck has a very, very slight slope which can not be seen nor felt. Project #3: Removed original exterior structural beams with solid cedar beams in the rear of home. Jimmy Dollman measured, designed layout of beams and purchased the solid cedar beams after researching a number of sources. The Dollman Construction Team completed the project within 10 days and the final result is beautiful work of craftsmanship and art. With each of the above projects they were faced with complex construction challenges to which they easily developed solutions which were incorporated into the final product. I appreciated Jimmy's honest and straight-forward communication style. Jimmy always listened to my visions and expectations for each of the above projects. I am extremely happy with the work provided by Dollman Construction and will have them back to my home in a heartbeat to tackle the next home project read less
- Chad Smith Builder IncMr. Smith was very professional, honest, and punctual. He wanted to perform the job but advised that due to the distance of the building site to his normal area of business he did not feel he could be competitive with my project. Based on my conversations with this builder I sensed that he was a very knowledgeable and skilled builder. I felt that he took great pride in his work. I was disappointed that he would not be involved in my building project read less
- RG Grimes ConstructionI've used him for 3 or 4 years. He is a general contractor. I have probably spent $50,000 with him and I have probably referred another $200,000 to him. He is fabulous and he gets an A on my list. He has been in business for about 5 years and he went out on his own. It is a long waiting list for him, which is unusual in the construction business read less
- Newmart BuildersThey arrived on time and everyone of the crew had their own job to do . They worked like a "Well Oiled Clock". They did a great job. Great teamwork ! They were finished in about 2 hours.
- ANCHOR SALES & SVC INCWhen I first went there they did not have the size that I wanted but they ordered the size I told them that I needed. They even delivered it and set it up for me.
- Dollman Construction, IncDollman Construction met with us and designed our family room and master suite addition. The project went great. They started on time and cleaned the job site daily. When the crew did the demolition in the house they were very careful to protect our floors and there was less dust than we had anticipated. The workers were very nice. Jimmy worked with us on making all of our material selections and they look great. The addition is absolutely beautiful! The hardwood looks wonderful! The master bathroom shower that they built is incredible.We love the granite top too. The exterior of the addition looks like part of the original house.The addition was designed and built for handicap access to allow us to stay in our home longer without assisted living or a nursing home. Jimmy gave us great advice on the features we needed to achieve our goals of staying in our home. We have since used Dollman for several other smaller repair projects at our home and for replacing the storm damaged roof on our business. We will use these guys again in the future if we need a contractor read less
- JM Campbell, Inc.arrived on time , very well mannered. Cleaned up everyday after he finished working. I would use this company again. . He was very professional .
- Dollman Construction, IncEverything went extremely well and I will use his company in the future for all my home improvement needs.
- Dollman Construction, IncWhen we decided to purchase a highly compartmentalized 1931 historic home in South Roanoke, we knew we had to do some major renovations to make it livable to our modern standards, including a full kitchen remodel (which required removal of a load-bearing wall and kitchen design) and master bathroom remodel, along with some other upgrades. As we were unable to get personal recommendations on who could work with us since we were new to the area, I went on Angie's List and found Dollman Construction and liked what I read. I met with Jimmy, the owner, and I knew rather quickly that he was the one for the job. His wealth of knowledge and experience doing renovations were confidence-building. I also appreciated that when we first spoke on the phone he thoroughly answered all of my questions and also did not seem to have an issue with the fact that I am a woman (unfortunately, I still run into men who speak down to me from time to time when organizing such things). Jimmy designed our kitchen and bathroom and worked with us throughout the process, which was vast, multi-stepped and new to us. He also was very clear from the get-go about reasonable time frames, what could speed up or slow down this process (which included demolition), and answered our questions as they arose. Once we went through the process of his kitchen design, we spent a morning reviewing the scope of work and eventually memorialized it in detail with an easy-to-understand comprehensive contract. I had confidence that Jimmy and his crew would do all this extensive work correctly, especially the removal of the load-bearing wall and putting in a custom designed steel beam to hold up the remaining wall. His crew also replaced all the windows with energy efficient windows that were made to look exactly like the original ones thereby keeping the historic nature of the house intact; widened the opening between the kitchen and dining room which greatly increases the flow of the house; recommended an interior designer to help me with with selections on colors and fixtures, etc., and she was awesome and worth her weight in gold; and a few other extraneous add-ons. We also enjoyed getting to know the project managers for our house, Rob and his Dad. We have been very pleased with the outcome of all of the work done. Friends and family have been amazed at how good all of these renovations and improvements look. Jimmy has been good for his word throughout the process. I could tell when I first met him that he takes pride in the quality of his work and for this reason I wanted to do business with him - I knew he would do a fine job. My instincts were spot on and we have no regrets with our decision to go with Dollman Construction read less
Garage Builders in Roanoke
- Business Description:Right Angle Carpentry is about providing the customer with quality work at a fair price. We are a class A building contractor in the state of Virginia with 20 years of experience in the Construction field. We are able to provide a wide range of services from small home repairs to larger projects such as additions or custom homes. Call us if you are looking for a positive construction experience in the Roanoke - Lynchburg area. We take great pride in the quality of our work and our attenti.. read lessRecent Review:The deck and fence looks great and is very well built. I highly recommend Right Angle.Bruce B.
- Business Description:Strong building and remodeling company with 30+ years of experience in the industry. Our customers satisfaction is our goal. We are owner operated by the same people who build for you. We are safety oriented and look forward to building for you. Licenses include: Class A RBC, Class A CBC, Class A EMC, Registered Land Disturber. When contacting our office for an estimate, please remember we have a high call volume and you will be answered in order it is received! Thank you very much, Jackson &.. read lessRecent Review:Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well done read lessScott S.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - BCI.Recent Review:It went perfectly. The contractor and subcontractors did a wonderful job and actually cleaned up everything when they were finished. My home is cleaner and brighter than it was before completion of the job. I actually miss seeing Steve Burtis and his foreman, Bobby. each day. They were so polite, professional and easy to work with on a daily basis. They even helped me clean and place my furniture back in its place. I would definitely have them work for me again read lessPatricia H.
- Business Description:Class A Contracting and Master Electrical ServicesRecent Review:It went excellently. (As has been all of my past dealings with Enquist.) I actually called them after hours, DURING HOLIDAY SEASON, not only did they still answer but they made it a point to get to me the next day because I had company coming in a day or two. Every step of the way from Becky on the phone, to the technician Jeremy, all extremely nice to deal with. For whatever your electrical needs are, CALL THIS COMPANY!! You will not be disappointed!! read lessKeith W B.
- Business Description:Cornerstone Contracting is a class A licensed general contracting company. Certified Insulated Concrete Form BuilderRecent Review:Well. Job consisted of minor electrical, drywall, trim-work, and primed finishR K.
- Business Description:Full Service Landscaping company. Turfgrass, Commercial Herbicide license, Hardscape and softscape. Specialize in Commercial and ResidentialRecent Review:Extreme Design showed up and did an excellent job. Very knowledgeable & competitive price. I’d call them again they showed up when they said they would and completed the job on time. Unlike a lot of other contractors. read lessRB R.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:D F Building Inc. is a second generation family based business that has been in business for 15+ years. We specialize in design, build, and renovation of residential homes. Our goal is to provide quality and efficiency with integrity read lessRecent Review:It didn't go , no show no reason no call.Denise T.
- Business Description:Here at Helping Hands Construction we offer a wide range of work to help you around the house. We specialize in bathroom remodels and assisting in making bathrooms more user friendly with ADA accessibility. We also cover everything from Handy Man services to whole house remodels inside and out. We are 13 plus years in buisness and have a great group of men who bring good attitudes and integrity to the job. All the workers here at Helping Hands Construction are background checked and approved .. read lessRecent Review:Colin and his crew did an excellent job. We were very pleased and will use them again in the future for home repairs.Veronica M.
- Business Description:Sub Contracting
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Poages Mill
- Cave Spring
- Boones Mill
- Blue Ridge
- Bent Mountain
- New Castle
- Copper Hill
- Rocky Mount
garage builders in Roanoke
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 84 Lumber - #17112501 W Main St
- 84 Lumber - #1711
- A-Z Contractors1810 Lawnhill St SW
- All House Repair LLC608 13th St SW Apt B
- All Masonry, J & B Enterprises of Roanoke, LLC.720 Rorer Ave. SW
- Appalachian Construction & Maintenance LLC480 Independence Blvd
- Aqua Pros Pools and Spas, Inc.1015 Apperson Dr
- Artisan Enterprise LLC6803 Medical Center Rd
- AS IT STANDS HOME IMPROVEMENTS6159 Jeters Chapel Rd
- Ascension Builders Inc811 Country Meadows Way
- A-Z Contractors
- Ballard Building LLC2917 Bonlyn Circle
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- Beck Builders Inc1133 Forest Lawn Dr
- Benjamin Bear Associates / O.L. TURNER & Sons Inc.P.O. Box 20276 Roanoke VA
- BLR Services4509 renfro blvd.
- Boothe Construction Co2728 Dell Ave. N.E.
- Brookview Construction LLCPO Box 116
- Building Integrity LLCPO Box 37
- Burtis Contracting IncPO Box 3181
- Ballard Building LLC
- c w builders12420 Catawba Rd
- C&S Construction Services, Inc.579 Topaz Dr
Max Meadows, Virginia
- CCR Home Improvements240 lucas street
- Chad Ayersman Contracting914 Norbourne Ave
- Chad Smith Builder Inc1180 Sourwood Lane
- CJM CO Construction2263 Catawba Valley Drive
- Clark Family Builders LLC5352 Cloverdale Rd
- cne inc32 buckner st
- ConWorx1695 N Franklin St Suite B
- Cornerstone Contracting LLC4735 Maple Branch Rd.
- Creative Concepts LLCPO Box 1511
King George, Virginia
- Curb Velocity1977 Nace Rd
- Custom Construction Company, Inc.7539 Milk-A-Way Drive
- c w builders
- E A Construction Inc995 Beaver Dr
- E-Z BUILT CONSTRUCTION143 Sunset Ridge Dr.
Rocky Mount, Virginia
- Edwards Landscape & Construction LLC570 Stone Street
- Enquist Enterprises Inc.2126 Winston Ave SW Suite A
- Equity Builders of SML Inc575 Black Water Hills Dr
Glade Hill, Virginia
- Extreme CleanerzPo box 817
- Extreme Design Landscaping & Turfgrass Management5384 Peters Creek Rd
- E A Construction Inc
- FINE LINE INTERIORS LLC700 S COLORADO ST
- FINE LINE INTERIORS LLC
- J W POFF CONSTRUCTION INC6634 INDIAN VALLEY RD NW
- J. Davis Inc.2403 Churchill Dr.
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.P.O. Box 19542
- Jackson Enterprises125 Arrowhead Trail Suite F
- JIMO3844 Welcome Valley Rd
- JM Campbell, Inc.5678 mt. tabor rd.
- JMS Builders & Developers, Inc.1481 Little Timber Ridge
- J W POFF CONSTRUCTION INC
- kcsi construction1838 Tuckahoe Dr
- kcsi construction
- R F Koehler Construction IncPO Box 8265
- RBI Builders470 Switchback Rd
- RG Grimes ConstructionPO Box 194
- RIGHT ANGLE CARPENTRY2839 Crab Orchard Rd
- Ronnie LaBrie General Contracting419 Willowood Dr
- Rosen Contracting6324 Bunker Ln
- R F Koehler Construction Inc
- Salem Home Improvement, Inc.810 Valley Road
- Security Lock & Key Inc3736 Franklin Road SW
- Solid Rock Enterprises, Inc.1371 Southside Dr Suite D
- Specialty Contracting, Inc.1704 Mountain Heights Drive
- Steve White Construction4024 Bandy Rd.
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Structures13105 Booker T Washington Highway a-7
- Superior Buildings
- Salem Home Improvement, Inc.
- WEV Construction2335 Kellington Ct
- Wilson Construction Company875 Church Street
- Windows and Home Renovations DirectPO Box 277
- WOOD CONSTRUCTION & REMODELING4505 12 OCLOCK KNOB RD
- Wood-Craftsmanship2720 Dell Ave. N.E.
- WEV Construction