How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Lorton, VA
There are 223 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Lorton
- Sunshine Contracting CorporationSunshine Contracting was truly exceptional on all aspects of this major project from providing ideas, an accurate detailed estimate, status updates to quality installation craftmanship and delivering as promised at a reasonable price. Their in house install team were truly wizards of Hardee siding installation. Installation was completed well within stated expected timeframe, all while resolving intricacies, and attending to final details. Many in the neighborhood have already commented on how well the house turned out - as we are. They were a hats off pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them for any exterior residential work
- American Home Contractors IncIt was an absolute pleasure working with everyone at American Home Contractors (AHC). I had a very customized project requiring a very specific type of siding since I live in Georgetown, DC, and we have several layers of historic oversight required prior to permit issuance. In other words, this neighborhood is extremely difficult to work in due to all the regulations required to obtain a legal permit to do any external work on these historic homes. John Roda, AHC’s Project Coordinator, was my primary contact at AHC over the many months it took me to finally obtain my permit and begin deciding on how to obtain the siding necessary to meet permit specifications. He was extremely competent and patient throughout the entire process and worked closely with me and the Historic Preservation Office contact for Georgetown to ensure that we were meeting strict product demands while also staying within my budget. So many other companies either refused to work with me or were incapable of working with me on this project due to the difficulties I encountered while navigating the permitting process alone. AHC is different. They have stamina, courage, and endurance. High-quality people + high-quality materials= high-quality job with the added bonus of a decent price for what you are getting. In the end, my home looks absolutely stunning. Even more importantly, I now have the peace of mind that my home has good quality siding and is structurally sound. AHC actually had to remove the illegal Masonite siding (has a class-action lawsuit for the damage it has caused homes in the past) that was likely installed in ~1970-1980 without the issuance of a legal permit when the old pebble dash stucco was removed. They installed some beautiful cedar siding in its place. I spent many sleepless nights worrying about the damage the Masonite might have done to the furring strips and the old 1880s substrate in the lead-up to the installation. Thankfully, all was well and the installation was extremely efficient and successful. The AHC siding installers arrived at 7 am on the day of installation and worked tirelessly until 7 pm. We initially estimated the job would take ~ three days, and they finished in only a day. Their work ethic and workmanship on the installation were truly astounding, especially in an era when simple tasks are often drawn out and good work ethic and professionalism are touted ad nauseam by companies but rarely mobilized in practice. As a first time homeowner, I have gone through a lot of mental anguish with my home’s historic idiosyncrasies, particularly when I am in the process of gathering estimates for necessary maintenance work and wait weeks or even months to hear back from companies that overcharge for low-quality materials and unenthusiastic, inefficient labor. AHC is different. I heard back with my first estimate within days (during fall 2020 with the COVID pandemic raging on), the materials were excellent, the price was fair, and John was very enthusiastic and optimistic throughout the project’s duration even despite the multiplicity of hurdles we encountered with the ever-changing demands of the historic preservation specialists. The only upside of gathering competing estimates and meeting with all those contractors I met with initially is that when I finally found a gold standard contractor (AHC), I experienced the sheer relief of having a reliable contractor for my current and future projects and to wholeheartedly recommend to friends and family. I am so grateful to everyone at AHC who worked so hard to make what really seemed impossible and out-of-reach finally materialize. If you have a tough (or simple) project that you need to be done right and are torn between companies or are just starting your search for a reliable, five-star contractor, I can highly, highly recommend AHC based on my experience with them. You will not be disappointed
- JW Home ImprovementThe work was professional, workers arrived on time, were courteous, and knowledgeable. I am really impressed with the work and excellent customer service of JW Home Improvement. I would certainly hire them again for my next project.
- JW Home ImprovementIt went well. Happy with overall results, although the estimated time frame ended up getting extended due to needing to do extra work that was discovered as necessary mid-job. Scheduling was great, Alberto and Javier were great and very professional. Everyone involved was timely, responsive, and friendly
- Heinz Home Improvements and Services, Inc.Heinz did an excellent job at gutting and remodeling our kitchen and also enclosing our carport to make an office. They listened to our design ideas and delivered a great finished product. They even helped us close out an outstanding permit that an old contractor had left unfinished years prior!
- Graves Design & Remodeling IncThe project went very well, from start to finish. It stayed within budget, and the team was responsive and pleasant to work with. The work was extensive - they excavated and installed a new egress window, installed new lighting, switches, and outlets, built in a closet, installed and painted new drywall, installed new padding and carpet on the floor. The attention to detail and commitment to the project exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend Graves Design and Remodeling to anyone looking for a home improvement contractor
- JCabido RemodelingWorking with JCabido was a wonderful experience. I am truly thankful I called for their services. They are not only professional at what they do but also reliable and dependable. The end result, is everything I ever dreamed of which exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend JCabido Remodeling. Their crew is exceptionally skilled, efficient, and responsive. Will use them again in upcoming projects
- BasementRemodeling.comUnlike many people, we really wanted to redesign our basement in a way that felt homey, with tons of bright colors and a welcoming, modern design. We wanted to have a space for guests and leisure that wasn't overly flashy, but still looked and felt like part of a modern home. Therefore, we couldn't work with just anyone to get the job done. We'd heard good things about the BasementRemodeling.com team, and we decided to give them a chance - and let me just say, we were NOT disappointed! Eric did such a great job of making sure the project was flawless from start to finish. He communicated with us each step of the way, providing critical updates and ensuring we understood the root cause behind any minor setbacks, adjustments, and recommendations he and his carpenter Gheorghe made. Don't even get me started about Bindu! While we may not have wanted as flashy and modern a look as many people go for, she did such a wonderful job of listening to our requests and providing us with multiple options to create the basement we only dreamed of having previously. Overall, we got everything we dreamed of from this renovation project and more. Eric and his team were wonderful and delivered a high-quality final result with exceptional professionalism. Every detail, from paint colors to lighting and fixture placement met and exceeded our expectations, and we couldn't be more thrilled! We recommend BasementRemodeling.com to all of our friends, family, and even strangers these days
- All Renovations IncWe had All Renovations add a garage to the side of our house and it was an overall great experience! The new garage required moving utility lines, sump pump pipe, cables, re-routing vents and extending back into some space in our yard. We also had new gutters installed all around the house and the garage itself was fully insulated with an extra space in the back for a gym area. We had never done a big extension like this and the team provided great support, info and managed a complex project with ease. Mir provided great support with estimates and addresses all our questions and change requests with patience and friendliness, Jim provided prompt updates on the timeline and always kept us looped into the next step, while Tony led the work on site with efficiency and was always willing to show us what he was doing and ask questions as needed to ensure things were done right. While it took several months to get things done in the right order (permit approvals, inspections at different stages, coordination with the power company and waiting for things to come in), we never felt frustrated because we knew what was in motion at any given time. We love the new space and can’t wait to use it
- Phoenix Home Services IncWe hired Phoenix to renovate our kitchen and dining room which involved knocking down a wall, rerouting plumbing, electrical, and gas, and changing the height of the ceiling in some places. Phoenix finished the job quickly and communicated with us the whole time so we would know what to expect during the project. They were always responsive to our questions and handled a few surprises along the way. The crew did great work in our house and Phoenix works with great subcontractors for cabinets, tile, and counters. The relationship between Phoenix and their subcontractors meant that we just needed to pick what we wanted and they coordinated the rest. Overall a great experience
Insulation Companies in Lorton
- Business Description:Proudly serving Northern Virginia since 2005, Capital Insulation, LLC is a residential insulation specialist. Our goal is to improve the thermal efficiency of your home by proving the highest quality, state of the art services at competitive prices using the finest quality insulation material available. We offer many different types of custom work. An exciting mix of strategies contributes to the high success rates of implementing energy efficient insulation. Whether it’s using more organic m..Recent Review:Karl and his team were great to work with. We moved into a new home that had original insulation that was not put in correctly. Also, there were numerous openings around our HVAC and attic that were making the house very drafty and inefficient. Karl was at our house within days of our initial request and provided a quick and thorough quote and answered all of our questions along the way. His team came about a week later and completed all of the work within 5 hours. It's made a huge difference in our home and would recommend Capital Insulation to anyone looking at this type of project in the DMDan V.
- Business Description:We are a full-service home performance company located in Alexandria, VA. They also service all of Washington D.C and Maryland. ESS has built a dedicated team to help homeowners make their homes more energy efficient through simple lifestyle changes and a comprehensive Home Energy Assessment (home energy audit) that evaluates all aspects of your home’s energy usageRecent Review:Great — efficient and courteous crew. Daryl and Tanja very responsive.Ed D.
- Business Description:Northern Virginia Insulators is a U.S. Armed Forces veteran owned and operated insulation company focused on providing excellent customer service, value and professional workmanship. Northern Virginia Insulators was established on the basis of integrity and hopes of earning their customers trust in the process of servicing them. We will give you the fairest price in the industry and if by chance we are undersold, we will make every effort possible to meet any competitors price. We don't pract..Recent Review:The old insulation above my crawlspace which was installed by my pest control company had fallen down after only 6 years. I decided to get a professional insulation company to replace it figuring they would do a better job because insulation was their specialty. I sure was right! I called Brad at Northern Virginia Insulators for an estimate on August 9th. He returned my call in an hour and came over and gave me an estimate that same day-$2635. They scheduled me for August 25 and showed up on time. They used foam sealant to seal air penetrations and used bat rolled fiberglass insulation. They installed wire mesh to hold the insulation in place. They were done in 3 hours. They did an outstanding job and I would highly recommend them. They gave me what I needed and did not try to sell me what I did not needJohn C W.
- Business Description:Discount Energy Services has been insulating homes in Northern Virginia and the Washington, D.C. Metro area for over 30 years, and we have insulated more older homes than any of the other insulation contractors. The owner has over 40 years experience, and has always been specialized in insulating the older homes. Please call to have questions about your home insulation needs personally answered, and for an appointment for your free insulation estimate. After consulting with us, you may deci..Recent Review:THESE GUYS ARE ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. DO NOT USE THEM AND SAVE YOUR MONEY. THE INSULATION THEY USED MADE THE PROBLEM WORSE AND NOT BETTER. THEY WILL DO NOTHING TO FIX THE PROBLEM EXCEPT SAY SORRY. THEY LEFT DUST AND DIRT EVERYWHERE AND DID NOT FIX THE HOLES IN THE CEILING. DO NOT USStuart s.
- Business Description:Prudent Homes (703) 361-7600 is a full service insulation contractor established in 2003. We are one of the top rated contractors based in the Washington Metropolitan area. Servicing Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington D.C. Prudent Homes is a 9 time Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. We are accredited by the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance in the science of spray foam building envelopes. We are Class A Residential Home Builder with a Class A Building Envelope Specialty Designat..Recent Review:Prudent Homes did a wonderful job on my place. I researched a lot before I sought quotes. When we discussed my project, it was clear that they are profoundly competent doing this sort of work. They completed the project in under two days. The resulting improvement in the comfort of my home are wonderfulMark H.
- Business Description:Home Energy Medics is a well respected, full service, home performance company. We conduct energy audits to address home comfort, energy efficiency, and homeowner health and safety. Our team is comprised of building science experts and engineers that hold multiple certifications through the Building Performance Institute. We bring a deep understanding of science, engineering, home performance, and construction to every project. With a combined 9 years of experience in home improvement and ren..Recent Review:They were prompt, responsive, and very helpful. They walked me through their process, explained what they found, and provided useful options for remediation.Michael M.
- Business Description:C & R Insulation is a full service insulation contractor. We specialize in spray foam insulation and Fiberglass. Spray foam insulation is used ever where regular fiberglass can be used. Most common areas: attic insulation, crawl space insulation, garage ceiling insulation, basement wall and bands boards. C & R Insulation also does fiberglass insulation in attic and crawl spaces. We are licensed and insured insulation contractor. We do all work in house: no subcontractors. Additional email: ca..Recent Review:C & R Insulation did a great job. The team that did the work were extremely professional. They explained the process and answered all my questions. The installation was seamless and they did a great job cleaning up. I would strongly recommend C & R Insulation to anyone I speak withJULIO M.
- Business Description:Best price in insulation professionals installers to do Proper attic insulation is critical to your homes energy efficiency. A well-insulated attic keeps warm air out during summers and inside during winters. Fortunately, attics are one of the easiest places in the house to insulate. UPGRADE TODAY & SAVE! Call for free estimatRecent Review:Very well.....fast, efficient & reliableSean M.
- Business Description:AROCON offers superior services at an affordable price because we are your Maryland & Virginia contractor. We service all of Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Dorchester, Frederick, Howard, Harford, Montgomery, Prince George's, Queen Annes, Talbot, Wicomico, and Worchester Maryland counties, as well as Fairfax, Arlington, Loudoun, Fauquier, and Prince William, Virginia counties and parts of Southern Pennsylvania. Instead of focusing on completing as many jobs as possible, AROCON focuses on pr..Recent Review:Mikey G and Chris were very customer oriented. Arrived as expected. Explained everything that they planned to do. Thorough professional work. Pictures document gutters before and after. Roof inspection found some minor issues that needed caulk. It was taken care of. ProfessionaBrian D.
- Business Description:Our motto is commitment to your Dream with home improvements made simple. We take no money down putting you in charge of your project. If we miss the deadline, we pay you!Recent Review:We are repeat customers of DreamHome - we had siding replacement and exterior painting done by them a few years ago. Like before, this project was handled in expert fashion. The sales rep, Wille Harner, was knowledgeable, a good listener and extremely responsive to all our questions. The price was fair and DreamHome arranged a comfortable financing plan. The job itself was done cleanly and skillfully; we were amazed at how quickly the team got everything done without leaving out any detailsSteve I.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Home insulation has many benefits: it’s energy-efficient, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective. It’s worthwhile but requires planning. We’ve laid out the key things to know before installing home insulation.
Installing a radiant barrier is an excellent way to keep the heat out of your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to install a radiant barrier yourself in five easy steps. Though, you’ll want to bring some friends to get the job done.
Find insulation contractors in
- Mason Neck
- Fort Belvoir
- Lake Ridge
- West Springfield
- Mount Vernon
- Fairfax Station
- North Springfield
- Dale City
- Bryans Road
- Indian Head
- Bailey S Crossroads
insulation contractors in Lorton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Mr. Handyman of Northern Virginia - Arlington to Haymarket9120 I Beam Ln
- 3-R Contracting, LLC237 East Davis Street Suite 200
- Mr. Handyman of Northern Virginia - Arlington to Haymarket
- A-1 Roofing's Kanga Roof6610 Devlon Pl
- ABLE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES9120 GORMAN RD
- Above & Beyond Home Improvements, Inc.7219 Roosevelt Ave
Falls Church, Virginia
- Absolutely Clean Mold AbatementPO Box 101
- Ace Home Improvement LLC4473 Southern Business Pk Dr
White Plains, Maryland
- ACM HVAC Services7890 Cypress Dr
King George, Virginia
- Adam Contracting7487 Slagle Ln
- Adelphia Exteriors9554 Old Keene Mill Road Suite A
- ADO Home Services, LLCPO Box 2843
- Advanced Building Science IncPO Box 1921
- Advanced Construction Group1112 N Fairfax St
- Advanced Wildlife Removal12919 Trapp Dr
- AdvantaClean of Lorton, Manassas, Fredericksburg8727 Braddock Avenue
- Advantech Group Inc1336 Commerce St Ste B
- Affordable Pest LLC7405 ALBAN STATION CT
- Affordable Quality IncPO Box 2800
- Air Duct Maids7942-B Cluny Ct
- AIR TITE DESIGN BUILDERS4934-B EISENHOWER AVE.
- Air-Right Energy Design Inc12167 Livingston Rd
- AJ Ross Service5406 Riverdale Rd
- Alco Products Inc11512 Schuylkill Road
North Bethesda, Maryland
- All American Painting Plus Inc11104 Harbor Ct
- All American Spray Foam1337 Jenkins Rd
Wake Forest, North Carolina
- All Aspects Waterproofing8735 Bollman Pl Ste H
- All Builders United4706 Renn st
- All City Builders & Fabricators411 New York Ave NE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- All Dominion Construction, LLC9029 Longstreet Dr
- All Renovations Inc6920B Braddock Rd Ste 191
- AMC-Atlas Master Companies13915 Willard Rd
- America's Best Home Improvement15808 Livingston Rd
- American Custom Contractors Inc15728 Crabbs Branch Way
- American Energy Consultants27530 Persimmon Ln
- American Home Center Inc10778 Tucker St
- American Home Contractors Inc11820 W Market Pl Ste F
- American Home Contractors of VA, LLC14175 Sullyfield Cir Suite 600
- American Home Specialists13221 Mockingbird ln
- American Pest11820 W Market Pl
- American Restoration7964 Conell Ct Ste C
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- American Windows & Siding10516 Detrick Ave
- Americas Best Contractor2972 Ps Business Center Dr
- AMGC LLC18534 Cherry Laurel Ln
- AMICUS GREEN BUILDING CENTER4080 HOWARD AVE A
- AMS HOME IMPROVEMENT2517 Oakenshield Dr
- ANCHOR INSULATION SYSTEMS LLC106 Goodman St
- Andrewz Homes & RenovationPO Box 1199
- Angelic Home Improvements & Landscaping Servicesp o box 1423
- Animal Control Solutions, Inc35 Smokehouse Drive
- Anthony Wilder Design Build Inc7913 MacArthur Blvd
Cabin John, Maryland
- Apex Waterproofing2972 PS Business Center Drive
- ARCH-CRAFT DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION2200 ARLINGTON TER
- Arcola Home Improvements Inc21737 Duck Creek Sq
- Area Construction9000 Jackson Avenue
- AROCON Northern Viriginia950 N Washington St
- AROCON Roofing & ConstructionServicing All of Maryland and Virginia 101 R John Street
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Manassas9070 Euclid Ave
- Ashburn Handyman and Remodelers LLC1100 N. Argonne Ave.
- Atlantic Duct Cleaning6997 Gateway Court
- Augustine Roofing LLC21635 Cascades Pkwy
- A-1 Roofing's Kanga Roof
- B.A.I Construction2815 Gibson Oaks dr
- BALCHUN CONSTRUCTION LLC11841 MARMARY RD
- Barratt ConstructionPO Box 60463
Washington, District Of Columbia
- BasementRemodeling.com 1680 E Gude Dr Ste 313
- Basements.com2323 Race St
- Beaulieu Floors Inc601 N Florida St
- Beautiful Home Services18909 Fisher Ave
- Belco Services LLC7517 Gary Rd
- Beyond Exteriors14524-E Lee Rd
- Bil-Co Builders IncPO Box 3235
- BJ Global Enterprises LLC11160 S Lakes Dr Ste 266
- Blanca's Remodleing303 Sunbury Ln
- blue sky exteriors llc5765-f burke center parkway #327
- Bonillas Contractors Inc.13408 Tamarack Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Brax Roofing7851 BEECHCRAFT AVE
- Brent Construction & Renovations14235 Fisher Ave
- Brevic Development LLC6084 Franconia Rd A
- BTLane Contracting4822 Stonefield Ln
- Builders Siding Co Inc25483 Gover Dr
- Built Right Construction131 April Ave.
Strephens City, Va. 22655, Virginia
- B.A.I Construction
- C & R Insulation LLC1290 Bay Dale Dr Ste 294
- California BuildersPO Box 79
Cabin John, Maryland
- CAMPBELL GIBBONS4390 LOTTSFORD VISTA RD
- Cap City Home Remodeling LLC9818 Bald Cypress Dr
- Capital Comfort Solution1309 Longfellow St. NW
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Capital Heating & Air Conditioning9422 Braddock Road
- Capital Insulation LLC3736 Morningside Drive
- Capital Renovations10090 Main Street Annex Building 1st Floor
- Carpenter Beach Construction LLC500 E Main St
- Carter and Sons Construction13770 Spriggs Rd
- CARY INSULATION OF MARYLAND INC2002 BETHEL RD
- Central Exteriors11732 Nebel St
- Century Siding Co Inc14115 Mariah Ct
- Century Termite & Pest45945 Trefoil Ln Ste 106
- Certified Inc9520 BERGER RD
- CGE SOLUTIONS INC21770 BEAUMEADE CIR 135
- Changes Constuction Services LLC.3027 Virginia dare ct
- Chase Remodeling15430 D Old Columbia Pike
- Chestnut & Sash, LLC1725 Artillery Ridge Rd
- C & R Insulation LLC