Northern Virginia Insulators

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
B177910
Common Wealth of Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation
07/31/2021

26024 Springdale Dr

Chantilly, VA 20152

Northern Virginia Insulators is a U.S. Armed Forces veteran owned and operated insulation company focused on providing excellent customer service, value and professional workmanship. Northern Virginia Insulators was established on the basis of integrity and hopes of earning their customers trust in the process of servicing them. We will give you the fairest price in the industry and if by chance we are undersold, we will make every effort possible to meet any competitors price. We don't practice up-selling to our customers on services they don't need. We will investigate your home for possible solutions and advise you on the most affordable and economically sound ways for improving your living conditions. We specialize in dry insulation applications to include blown-in and rolled/batt solutions. Armed with an array of insulation products, we will discuss the positives and negatives of each option until we find the product that suits you. We are a small company with no vision to become the largest insulation house in the area. We want to bring you a personal and up close approach to servicing your needs. Retaining that personal appeal when communicating with our customers is important to us. We don't want our customers feeling lost in the process of servicing them. Estimates are performed by the Owner and all work is performed by or supervised by the Owner as well. Customers will have direct contact with the owner of the company from start to finish of all projects. In addition, Northern Virginia Insulators does not use subcontractors. We won't trust our work in the hands of those with no vested interest in the results you see and ultimately live with. Improving your living conditions and giving you peace of mind that the work was done with care and accuracy is our primary goal. Appointments are available 7 days a week....

insulation (152)

10/24/2021

John S.

Excellent! Great price even better service, outstanding results. Still a little early but we have seen $25-$40 per month reduction in our electrical bill July-Sep. A?C runs about 50% less now days and maintains temp very well. The crew was on time, polite, lets you look over their shoulder, very careful and setting up and teardown of equipment. Brad Simmon's is a stand up guy and while he answered my many questions at no time tried to up sell us.

Description of Work
Remove Replace Attic Insulation

Work Completed On 07/24/2021

09/25/2021

John C W.

The old insulation above my crawlspace which was installed by my pest control company had fallen down after only 6 years. I decided to get a professional insulation company to replace it figuring they would do a better job because insulation was their specialty. I sure was right! I called Brad at Northern Virginia Insulators for an estimate on August 9th. He returned my call in an hour and came over and gave me an estimate that same day-$2635. They scheduled me for August 25 and showed up on time. They used foam sealant to seal air penetrations and used bat rolled fiberglass insulation. They installed wire mesh to hold the insulation in place. They were done in 3 hours. They did an outstanding job and I would highly recommend them. They gave me what I needed and did not try to sell me what I did not need.

Description of Work
crawlspace insulation

Work Completed On 09/25/2021

09/20/2021

Justin O.

The whole process from scheduling an estimate to having the work done was extremely smooth. Brad and his crew were prompt and capable of clearly explaining what work had to be done and why. They were well-prepared for the job and cleaned up thoroughly when they were finished. I will happily recommend the company to anyone else and will be calling them back for any further work I need done.

Description of Work
Insulating room above garage

Work Completed On 09/18/2021

06/14/2021

Matthew B.

First off, they performed an assessment of the attic insulation and gave us a detailed brief on what they saw. They told us what we "NEEDED" instead of what they wanted to sell us. Very honest and great company to work with. The installation went much better than expected. No mess. They were on time, laid out all the protective tarps and briefed us on what they were going to do. The job went smoothly. At the completion, we took a look in the attic and the insulation was very even throughout the attic. I'm sure it was difficult with all the extra trusses up there making things very cramped. I would highly recommend them for any insulation work I needed done.

Description of Work
Added insulation to attic

Work Completed On 06/12/2021

12/20/2020

John R.

Very pleased with the comprehensive work done in my attic, including removal of old fiber glass insulation, foam seal of attic space, baffles and new all-borate cellulose insulation. The owner was there at the job site reporting to us. The crew was nice. They protected our carpet and cleaned at the end.

Description of Work
Attic Insulation

Work Completed On 12/19/2020

10/18/2020

Teresa N.

Answered all of our questions during the quote and follow-up ones later. Easy to schedule for a quote and for work to be done. They arrived on time and were polite. Added extra insulation also because they had some left over. Cleaned up area and left the house clean. I would recommend and hire them again if needed.

Description of Work
Insulate Attic

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

10/08/2020

MARK A.

Couldn’t have asked for more. Arrived on time for estimate (as the saying goes 5 minutes early is late, Brad showed up 10 early to be early!), provides detailed estimates with options and advice to what makes the most sense for my situation. On day of install, again on time, all employees following COVID rules. His team took time to show me the different steps, clean out, sealing, and after blowing in insulation. Cleaned up and left house and yard clean. Will recommend to friends and neighbors. Thanks

Description of Work
Remove old insulation, seal attic, install new insulation

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

10/07/2020

Al M.

Contractor completed the task as planned on time. No mess, no fuss, no bother.

Description of Work
Remove and replace existing insulation.

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

10/07/2020

Christian K.

Brad and his team did a great job and was very flexible when it was determined that the job was larger than originally anticipated.

Description of Work
Spray foam insulation in basement rim joist space

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

09/05/2020

Megan A.

Brad made everything an absolute breeze from initial quote to install. I call for an estimate and he came out the next day, he gave me several options and walked me through the pros and cons of everything. I got several quotes but went with him because he seemed like someone who wasn’t trying to up sell us on a bunch of additional line items. He got us on the schedule quickly and he and his team arrived on time. They all wore masks the whole time, covered everything and worked very quickly. They did a really thorough clean up after. Can’t say enough about how pleased we are , would definitely recommend

Description of Work
Insulation removal, insulation install and recess lighting cap redo

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

Insulation installation and removal. Attics, crawlspaces, closed cavity walls & basements wraps. Fiberglass & Cellulose.

We currently do not offer Spray Foam as a primary insulator. We do use Spray Foam to seal small areas but we do not offer it on a large scale.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check