What are melamine cabinets? Whether in your kitchen or bathroom, melamine cabinets are a great option because they’re durable, affordable, and sustainable. Learn more about choosing melamine for your cabinets, from pros and cons to maintenance.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Chantilly, VA
There are 608 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Chantilly
- Willis Builders IncIt went amazing. Naveed was a great project manager and walked us through the process every step of the way. He explained multiple options and provided recommendations on how to better design our basement layout. The end product was better than we could imagine. I would definitely work with Willis Builders again
- Willis Builders IncNaveed did an exceptional job on this project and the outcome was beyond expectation! Naveed and Matt Willis kept us updated throughout the duration of the project, and finished ahead of schedule. The professionalism and level of detail with this company is unrivaled. Willis will be our first and only call for additional work on our home. They will also be our first recommendation to family and friends
- JW Home ImprovementI was extremely pleased with the work Americo, Israel, and Antonio did! They were detail oriented, taking great care that the job was not just done but done exceptionally well! Polite and accommodating, neat and clean in their work. I will recommend them to everyone I know who wants work done at their home! Thank you, Clifton, for managing the project well
- JW Home ImprovementGreat and quick job! Josh, Alfredo, and Soren were all very professional and quick. The work turned out great.
- Willis Builders IncWe asked Willis Builders to remodel our two bathrooms after they did a great job helping deal with water intrusion (upgrading to wider gutters, rearranging downspouts, installing a sump pump). Both jobs were overseen by Leo, who did great work and was extremely helpful when we discovered we'd forgotten something or didn't have enough of XYZ because the pandemic slowed shipping down. I would gladly hire them again
- Marks-Woods Construction Services, LLCExcellent. We selected Marks-Woods Construction because they worked with us to create a proposal and contract that met our most important goals and stayed within our budget. We enjoyed working with the designers to come up with the details on what we wanted. The construction was done by the MW team of professionals. They know what they are doing, and it shows in the high quality results
- GBC Kitchen & BathGBC Kitchen and bath did an excellent remodeling of three bathrooms in our home seamlessly. The assigned program manager (Enrique) was very professional, helpful, courteous, and kept us well informed about the progress of the effort. The GBC team did an excellent job of teardown and installation of tiles, floors, and cabinets. The company manager (Liz Rivas) was very responsive, and helpful to our needs and understood our requirements clearly, and executed flawlessly. I would strongly recommend the GBC kitchen for any remodeling needs in the house. Ajay Parikh
- GBC Kitchen & BathWe interviewed 4 companies and picked GBC for our kitchen remodel. Designer was easy to work with and came up with a good design for our smallish kitchen. As planned, job began very soon after receiving the cabinets (longest lead time item). Started with a Project Manager and Work Team on site review of the project to supplement the drawings. Clearly an experienced crew who worked hard but, efficiently. Were always sure to check with us to confirm something is how we wanted it before performing the work and provided good advice when needed. Estimated job would take 4-5 weeks but, completed in 3. Again, not a huge kitchen. We made sure all items that were our responsibility to procure (Appliances, Paint, Specialty Trim, etc.) were on site when needed. Plus, it helped that we were working from home the entire time so decisions were made quickly. At the end we did a punchout list for a few small things that GBC quickly took care of. Job site was always neatened up and trash (bagged)/debris set out for pickup at the end of each day. Then, a final cleaning. Overall a good experience. Very happy with the results. Thanks to Fabian (Designer), Selim (PM), and Ever and Team (Onsite work)
- GBC Kitchen & BathGBC did a great job. They pretty much remodeled our whole house and it looks great. They only used top quality parts. Pedro did a great job designing the remodel and the project Manager Tony carried it out to perfection.
- Cyrus Construction LPWe recently hired Cyrus Construction to renovate our upstairs, including renovating our master bathroom and laundry room and replacing the old carpet with hardwood floors. Farzan and his crew were a pleasure to work with throughout the entirety of the project. They stayed on schedule and whenever any issue would arise, it was addressed immediately and to our complete satisfaction. We are very pleased with the end results and would definitely hire them again for any new project
Home Remodeling Contractors in Chantilly
- Business Description:REO-ServicePro, Inc. is a Virginia Class A Contractor. We provide a wide range of services that will enhance the value, appeal and quality of your home. Services included everything from repairs to a custom bathroom or kitchen, we do it allRecent Review:Went very smoothly for a challenging 5 week total bathroom remodel. Gary helped us pick out items and coordinated quickly and efficiently with others. Very responsive and organized to a T!LINDA O.
- Business Description:Super Service Award since 2012, M&D is a Locally-owned and operated Home Improvement Company, licensed and insured & dedicated to quality service and full customer satisfaction. M&D serves the Northern Virginia, Eastern Loudoun County. M&D is the solution to all your Home Repairs and Home Remodeling needs. Our commitment is to complete every project on time, within budget and complete satisfaction of our customerRecent Review:Painters were timely, efficient, professional, neat, responsive, and did excellent work. Owner was very knowledgeable, responsive, and good to work with. I highly recommend M&D, and would definitely use them againDonna H.
- Business Description:*Closed on Independence Day! Please enjoy your weekend and stay safe. Firstly, we hope you are all well. Craft Kitchen and Bath is adjusting to the current requirements and circumstances. We are open and continuing to serve our customers in safe manner. Our services are backed by a Two Year Workmanship Warranty. Our showroom gets disinfected daily to keep everyone as safe as possible and limit number of visitors Our designers, staff and crew get daily temperature checks to ensure that if a..Recent Review:Total service from start to finish was excellent and price was great. Wife has over 20 years working with a new home builder and is familiar with equivalent type projects. Work was done promptly done and with little inconvenience. There was a wide choice of materials and design. Would definitely recommend to othersJAMES H.
- Business Description:3 employees. Uses subs for electrical and plumbing work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. May contact through email.
- Business Description:Two Brothers Handyman and Home Improvement Service has 20+ years experience and a "CLASS A LICENSE IN VA & DC". We love every type of project from large scale renovations to even the smallest of jobs! We specialize in quality workmanship at affordable prices. We take pride in maintaining a consistently high-caliber level of work that comes with a satisfaction guarantee. Open and honest lines of communication with our clients during every step of the project is key to building relationships wi..Recent Review:Excellent! On time and on budget. The customers service impeccable. What I appreciate most was the owner took time to help me pick the materials going the extra mile.Taunya C.
- Business Description:Advance Construction Concepts is a MULTI-AWARD (Angies List, Houzz, Other)winning company that was established to offer our customers creative design and construction services at a professional level that they deserve. See project pictures on our profile below. View our YouTube video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_oOOuVbWfRecent Review:Al and his team of professional builders were superb, conscientious, trustworthy and knowledgeable. They accommodated our timing needs without compromising the quality of their work. They were dedicated and stayed present until the very end of the project - not common with contractors who often work several projects at a time. Our 200+ year old had special requirements that they researched for us, allowing us to work in collaboration with their expertise to make the right choices on building materials and process. Our new bathroom and shower; updated living area; and expanded internal footprint are the envy of our neighbors! We are already looking for new house renovation projects so we can hire them againKarin N.
- Business Description:Graves Design & Remodeling Inc is a Design and Build company with over 25 years of experience. We hold a Master Building and Master Plumbing Class A License. We offer unique custom designs on all our bath, kitchen, basement and addition projects. Our work is precise and the majority is referral based. We offer competitive pricing and exceptional warranties. Our customers become "customers for life". Additional DBAs - W D Graves Plumbing, Graves Design and Remodeling IncRecent Review:The actual quality of work by Graves was generally very good. Particularly the work they did on the bathroom floors and countertops. The staff who helped with the selection process was also kind, helpful, and responsiveness as was the actual work crew. The communication, particularly with the primary project manager, was painful. It's why we would not hire them again despite the above. The main point of contact was so patronizing, failed to notify us of delays, and would take 30 minutes on even the smallest point of conversation just to tell all of the reasons why something was difficult or how we didn't really understand. If you don't have a good amount of time to invest in PMing the project yourself I would not recommend. Additionally, for the cost of two small bathrooms approaching $40k, I would have expected a very good attention to detail. There were several things that came out not quite right like the windowsill in the bathroom not being angled or the hardware being mixed up between the bathrooms so that there's a mismatch between the sink hardware and the other bathroom accessories. Lastly, it was early on during the pandemic, but it wasn't a great look to have all of the workers including the project manager come into the house without masks when they had told us verbally that all crews would be in N95sChris H.
- Business Description:MAC design+build is Northern Virginia's best choice for complex remodeling, room additions, custom homes, kitchens and master bathrooms.Recent Review:When seeking a design firm to remodel our large outdated kitchen, we searched for a company that would create a unique and dramatic outcome. The design was complicated and required sophisticated and experienced designers, engineers and procurement crews. MAC design listened to all our wish list items, incorporated almost all of them, but offered their own dramatic design inputs and ways to achieve our goals in more cost effective ways - they took our dreams and brought them to life. Many companies we spoke with said they could do anything we wanted. But from the beginning, MAC took the time and effort to develop the true feel for what we wanted, and then meshed that with their own design skills to create a contemporary AND practical kitchen - not simply executing whatever we thought might work or be interesting. We certainly were prepared to pay what it takes to achieve our goals, but MAC inserted reality into the process, often proposing solutions that saved us considerable sums in various areas. All members of the MAC team were dedicated to their tasks, often going the extra mile to get an aspect just right vs. adopting an easy, off the shelf solution. With their experience and contacts, they were even able to have custom items fabricated that were more cost effective than off the shelf. It was touches like these that took the project from nice to over the top and grandMICHAEL B.
- Business Description:Showrooms: 14006 lee Jackson memorial hyw Chantilly Va 20151, and 213 Crescent Station Ter SE Leesburg Va 20175, Awards: 2017,2016,2015,2014,2013, and 2012 Super Service Award Winner in Washington D.C. Remodeling Kitchen & Bath and Remodeling - General categories. Virginia Kitchen and Bath specialize in every aspect of remodeling. Our experience in the job field assures our customers great satisfaction. You can count on us for being the one-stop resource for your granite, marble, tile, cabine..Recent Review:We are very happy with the remodel of our kitchen performed by Virginia Kitchen and Bath. Burak was extremely helpful during the planning phase of the project. We explained what we were looking to accomplish, and he worked our requests into the design and selection of materials. Ali, our project manager, gets an ‘A+’ for communication. He answered the phone every time we called and responded to texts within the hour. He was right there anytime there was a question and was diligent in making sure the job was being completed to our standards. Ihsan and his crew were also great. They were always on time, professional and hard working. We always knew when they would be there and what they planned to work on that day. Everyone we dealt with at Virginia Kitchen and Bath made sure everything was done exactly the way we wanted and we couldn’t be happier with our new kitchenStephanie H.
- Business Description:General contractor servicing Montgomery county and parts of Washington DC. We have had the same Project managers on staff for 9 -17 years. Our newest manager has been with us for 9 years. We believe in high level service over quantity of work. We limit our projects so we can pay more attention to each project. We only take on work that we can effectively handle. We specialize in Additions , bathrooms , kitchens and basements. Our teams are skilled in all aspects of residential construction. ..Recent Review:It went amazing. Naveed was a great project manager and walked us through the process every step of the way. He explained multiple options and provided recommendations on how to better design our basement layout. The end product was better than we could imagine. I would definitely work with Willis Builders againMahmoud & Ferjana K.
Deals in Chantilly for Home Remodeling
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
A new shower can be one of the best additions you ever make to your home. Use this guide to learn how the final shower installation cost will vary depending on factors including the shower’s size, design, and where you’re installing it.
If your bathroom feels a little drab, you can give it a refresh by replating your fixtures. This can bring a whole new look to any bathroom. Learn the types of replating, costs, and whether to replate or replace bathroom fixtures.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- South Riding
- Sudley Springs
- Manassas Park
- Potomac Falls
- Great Falls
home remodeling contractors in Chantilly
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Mr. Handyman of Northern Virginia - Arlington to Haymarket9120 I Beam Ln
- "E" granite tech2710 S Adams St
- 180 Closet Design5250 Queens Wood Dr
- 1st Choice Home Improvement LLC18005 Willmer Porter Port
- 1st Choice Painting and Carpentry6520 75th St
Cabin John, Maryland
- 2 Torres Remodeling8162 mount vernon
- 3-R Contracting, LLC237 East Davis Street Suite 200
- 310 Builders13885 Hedgewood Drive #121
- 3D-Design Space6435 Lincolnia Rd.
- 4 Service Pros7000 NEWINGTON RD
- 5 star general contractor7127 Constantine Ave
- 571 835 25709609 Aspen Pl
- 911 Handyman Inc6202 Lachine Ln
- Mr. Handyman of Northern Virginia - Arlington to Haymarket
- A & M Quality Carpentry, Inc.13860 Calico Lane
- A & S Sales Inc7001 Newington Rd Suite 1
- A A Smith Construction201 N 33rd St
- A And K Refinishing LLC3002 Blueford Road
- A Force of Nature Complete Restoration SVC, LLC3436 CROFFUT PL.S.E.
Washington, District Of Columbia
- A GUY WITH TOOLS2249 MADISON ST
- A Hammer and a Nail LLC7206 Carroll Ave
Takoma Park, Maryland
- A HEATWOLE PLUMBING SERVICE CO13536 UNION VILLAGE CIR
- A NEW CREATION PAINTING LLC.8518 HIGHLAND LN.
- A One Call Handyman Service11703 Newport Mill Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- A&A Construction6001 North Kings Hwy
- A&B Luck Plumbing and Heating10001 Lewis Dr Ste E
- A&D Contracting1403 Gerard St
- A&D Contractors8688 Virginia Meadows Dr.
- A&D Remodeling LLC15403 Bounds Ave
- A&I Design Homes42918 Tippman Place
- A&K RemodelingPo Box 2266
- A&M Contractors28-4 Fort Evans Rd. NE Apt. T3
- A&S Landscaping & ConstructionPO Box 921
Great Falls, Virginia
- A&T Painting and Remodeling13400 Buchanan Drive
Fort Washington, Maryland
- A&W Pro Remodeling4994 McFarland Drive
- A+ Handyman625 Berryville Ave
- A-1 CONSTRUCTION1102 ATLANTIC DR
- A-1 Installations, LLC8612 Linton Hall Road
- A-Master Plumbing Services15483 Bird Call Court
- A-Plus Construction Group LLC100 North Cameron St
- A-PLUS CONSTRUCTION LLC6107 WESSON DR
- A-Z Design13347 Burkitts rd
- A.B.A Services LLc22532 Airmont Woods Ter
- A1 Repairs and Remodeling13543 union village cir
- AAA Home Services5742 Pickwick Rd.
- AAA Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc2301 Owens Road
Oxon Hill, Maryland
- AAC REMODELING12601 Hall St.
- AAJA Plumbing Repairs3211 Annandale Rd
Falls Church, Virginia
- Abbey Design + Remodel21465 Price Cascades Plz
- Abby Construction Co Inc1319 Lafayette Blvd Ste 100
- ABC Design and Build Inc6715 Backlick Rd Ste 204
- ABC GLASS & MIRROR, INC8395 EUCLID AVE STE B
- Abe’s Plumbing in VA7237 Calvert St
- abikat costruction llc2376 Daniels Rd
Ellicott City, Maryland
- ABKA Marble & Granite Inc751 E Gude Dr
- ABLE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES9120 GORMAN RD
- Able Plumbing IncPO Box 1206
- Ables Construction Corp9676 Tarvie Circle
- About Time Windows100 N. Essex Ave
- Above & Beyond Home Improvements, Inc.7219 Roosevelt Ave
Falls Church, Virginia
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- Absolute Improvement Services129 Upshire Circle
- ABSOLUTE KITCHENS INC8230 BOONE BLVD Suite 170
- ABW Appliances Showroom: Ashburn21750 Red Rum Dr 167
- ABW Appliances Showroom: Silver Spring 8951 Brookville Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Ac Home-Solutions209 Shenandoah st SE
- AC solutions&more20631 Winterwood Way
- ACA Contracting5500 Holmes Run Pkwy Ste C4
- Accentrix Inc.20082 Lazy River Ter
- Access Remodeling7405 Oriole ave.
- Accessible Improvements4501 Hickory Ln
Mount Airy, Maryland
- Acclaim Construction LLC7865 Wintercress lane
- Accurate Glass Work5409 Vine St
- Ace Appliance Installers418 Florida Ave
- Ace Handy Man Services14106 Madrigal Drive
- Ace Home Improvement LLC4473 Southern Business Pk Dr
White Plains, Maryland
- Acosta Contracting Services, LLC3954 Persimmon Drive T2
- Act-Architectural Construction TechnologiesPO Box 736
Glen Echo, Maryland
- ACV Home Improvement LLC6748 Jenny Leigh Ct
- Ada Karacan5461 Sheffield Ct Ste 112
- Adam Contracting7487 Slagle Ln
- Adams Custom Services LLC91 Garrett St
- ADDITIONS & MORE5003 GUNPOWDER RD
- ADG Contractor3120 Collie Lane
Falls Church, Virginia
- ADM Contracting3003 Flat Meadow Ct
- ADO Home Services, LLCPO Box 2843
- Adonai Contractor Company LLC918 RAY RD
- Adonai Remodeling447 N Armistead St
- ADR Complete Service, Inc.437 Blair Rd NW
- Adrianitas painting & remodeling inc775 Sugarland Run Dr
- Advance Construction Concepts10721 Hunters Pl
- Advanced Construction Group1112 N Fairfax St
- Advanced Construction Services LLC10595 Brentwood Dr
- ADVANCED CONTRACTING INC34301 WILLIAMS GAP RD.
Round Hill, Virginia
- Advancepro llc9804 Walker House Rd
- ADVAR CONSTRUCTION INC7076 TECH CIR
- AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN AND SERVICES12270 grimsby ln
- Affordable Renovations3813 Richard ave
- AffordaPro LLCPO Box 142
- AFTER HOURS HOME IMPROVEMENT LLCP.O. Box 5051
- AG Electrical Services638 N Kenmore St
- A & M Quality Carpentry, Inc.