Value Pest of Myrtle Beach

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2012

Franchise. One employee. No subs used. Charges are determined by square footage of residence and other details. All call-backs are free. Contact for additional information....

Mindful Pest and Property Solutions

Mindful Pest and Property Solutions

YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIVE WITH INSECTS It can be difficult to find a trustworthy pest control company near you, especially one with green solutions. Mindful Pest & Property Solutions offers effective pest control services that can help a variety of property owners. Our owner has an environmental science and conservation biology degree, so we take our job very seriously. You can trust us to treat your home or business in Myrtle Beach, SC and the surrounding area. *NO CREDIT CHECK-FINANCING AVAILABLE!

Offers by Mindful Pest and Property Solutions on Angi

01/27/2021

They are the best pest control company ... I have their 59 a month plan ...they come out every other month to spray outside and in ... they also come out for fire ants , and rats in my house. Heather office manager is the BEST .. I can call and leave a message and I have service the next day

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They take care of pest control at my home . .

09/12/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had liquid application for termites in my crawls-center. They only spray inside the perimeter of the crawls-ace and around the supports. Other companies spray outside your crawl space perimeter. I wasn't aware until after hiring. In addition, there was some wood that needed to be removed. Total charge was $800 for termites and $200 for removal of debris.

03/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did our whole condo area, plus a nest on the porch and gave us tips on how to avoid the nests in the future

07/25/2013

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. It was great. The deal was $399 and then I paid an additional $300. My only problem with them is that we have the quarterly service too and they come back every 3 months and do a regular bug spray and if there's nobody here, they just do the outside instead of calling the neighbor who had the key to the house to let him do the inside. I'll use them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Value Pest of Myrtle Beach came out and inspected and they did find termites. He gave us a special rate to go ahead and drill all the way around the house and treat for termites. Tony Linton is the contact person.

07/30/2012

s

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Value Pest was at our house on time and explained everything that would be performed that day, including how long it would take. Holes were drilled completely around the home (including in the patio and front porch) and filled with pesticide for termites. Following that, pesticide was sprayed completely around the outside of the house and inside the house for other pests (bugs). We then reviewed the contract - which includes a $1 million dollar termite damage repair warranty - and the fact that Value Pest would return every 3 months for a complete inspection as well as additional treatment for pests inside and outside the home. This costs $75 and essentially renews the contract. It is my understanding that there will never be another re-treatment cost of $399 as long as we keep up the contractual agreement. The contract was in complete agreement to my conversation with this company's telephone rep when making the initial appointment. The complete job took about 4 hours. As the job was completed about 2 weeks ago, we can not give an "A" on quality yet - however, we have no reason to believe it will be anything less. Value Pest's representative is a franchise owner with fifteen years experience who performed at a professional level. We would recommend this company for termite and pest control in the Surfside Beach area.

CATEGORY pest control

25-step treatment system protects home against crawling indoor pests, including rodents, fleas and termites.

Bed bugs.