Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Myrtle Beach, SC
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Myrtle Beach
- Precision Mobile Small Engine Services LLCJeff was prompt on time very communitive and very knowledgeable in his field I would highly recommend them
- Jeff'S Small Engine RepairPower washer would not start. Jeff explained the problem and how to avoid it again in the future. Also many good tips on how to maintain equipment. Very fast and good service. His shop is a little tricky to find since there is no signage on the road. I think it was a tattoo parlor that he is behind.
- SHELL SMALL ENGINE Inc.I like that they can come to you. It was extremely reasonably priced. He had everything he needed with him in his van; it was like a little workshop back there. The work was superb!
- SHELL SMALL ENGINE Inc.Everything went as I was promised. A belt drive wheel was repaired. All that was wrong was a nut. The wheel became loose and wobbled until the belt fell off. This was due to the last place,that I will never go to again, not doing his job. The service I received from Shell was what you look for in a repair shop. Honesty, excellent work and people oriented. Just a small town atmosphere. I could have been told there was other things wrong but they were up front and honest. The belt, wheel, nut and balancing was done with knowledge and care
- SHELL SMALL ENGINE Inc.I have used Shell before and then I gave them a top rating. They fixed everything to perfection. I truly can't believe how honest and good they truly are. The repairs were done professionaly and they only replaced what they had to. In fact, they called me and told me that some of the things I ASKED them to do weren't needed. The price was excellent and the service was excellent. I would tell anyone who was in need, inmy opinion they are the best
- SHELL SMALL ENGINE Inc.When I got the repaired pressure washer it started on the first pull. After two minutes it cut off. The unit would not run continuously.I call Shell and was told to bring it back. The fuel line was clogged. It was cleaned out and I got it back the same day.
- SHELL SMALL ENGINE Inc.we were very pleased with the service. cost to pickup and return was minimal; tractor is like new. we would definitely use this company again. all personnel were very easy and pleasant to deal with. would not hesitate to use again.
- SHELL SMALL ENGINE Inc.Other than they not looking at two intranet emails I sent for contact through Angie's List it went very well. Finally, I filed a complaint, Angie's List called them, and I got an immediate response back. We scheduled a time for pickup and they were on time. The repairs took a week as planned. Delivery was scheduled and on time. Price was fine and work was excellent. I will use them again and I recommend this business
- SHELL SMALL ENGINE Inc.Mower wouldn't start yet I could jump it off of a vehicle. A new battery was installed less than a year ago so I ruled that out in my mind. I went to Shell and they said they would pick up and return the mower. They called on the scheduled date and Jimmie even went the extra step of removing the mower hood for transport. He said they have a tendency to fly off on the road. I would never have known that if he hadn't mentioned it. The mower ended up needing a new battery. Shell gave the mower an overall inspection before returning it Starts and runs fine now. I was quite happy with the service, thoroughness and cost and will be a return customer
- Georgetown Small EnginesThe experience was a disaster from the start. I knew nothing about the business but thought that it would be a good thing to give a local small business the work rather than a large chain store. First they estimated a 5-7 day turn around on the mower (they said business was slowing down). After a few days I called when I had not heard from them: they had no record of me and couldn't find my ride-on mower in their shop. After several days they found the mower and my name in their system misspelled. Then they ordered a common part which they said took a week to get. When they got that part, they said they ordered a second part (blades) -- wait another week. I asked why they didn't order both parts together to save time: the man on the phone appeared to be very annoyed and was curt. After almost three weeks they called and said they were ready to deliver the mower back to me, but only gave me two choices for delivery days (I am only 11 miles away) --- so I had to settle for 5 days later! On the 5th day, a Friday, I finally called at noon (I had been told they would call first thing in the morning on the 5th day) only to find out no one on duty knew anything about the delivery. At this point I asked to speak to the owner ("Jim") who I was told was in the shop -- the man taking the call tried very hard to discourage me from speaking with the owner. I insisted, but the owner refused to come to the phone. The shop told me that the owner promised to call me that evening. Of course he never called. Throughout these three weeks, the men (several) who spoke with me during 8-10 phone calls initiated by me appeared to be either confused or incompetent or lazy; one man was absolutely rude and tried to give me as little information as possible on two separate occasions. The lady that I spoke with (I was later told this was the sister of the owner) was the only person who was helpful and courteous. I finally got my mower back late Friday night by their driver who was kind enough to bring it to me on his own time. After a couple of weeks into this fiasco, I talked to several residents in Pawleys Island and a major business here and only then did I realize my situation wasn't very unique. My advice is, check a business out if you don't know their reputation. My situation resulted in a big inconvenience for me with house guests coming and the need to find and schedule and pay a landscaper to mow. Not to mention the frustration of dealing with a poorly managed business lacking greatly in customer service. There are other options in my area and I will use them the next time. I hope you all do too
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Myrtle Beach
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Small engine repair services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. Being Certified Kholer Engine and Exmark Technicians We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for you..Recent Review:It was excellent. He was very prompt and courteous service. He did very good for me. I have no complaints.paul m.
- Business Description:We are a full service handyman service. We are licensed and fully insured. We can handle your honey do list to major remolding projects. We have a knowledgeable staff and great customer service team, and great craftsman. We have been in business for over 15yrs, with remolding experience over 50yrs. We have programs for our VETS, retired and on a fixed income. We also do 24 hrs emergency. Thank you for your considerationRecent Review:I hired someone from Angi, he responded right away. I'm completely dissatisfied. He came and gave me price of $593.57. When he finished up the work I paid $574 even and he gave me $20 off. A piece of strip had fallen and I texted him immediately but I got no response from him at allInez M.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Our services include landscape design and creation - residential and commercial, and landscape maintenance. Our experienced landscapers guarantee clean, prompt service.Recent Review:See above <br />ERNIE T.
- Business Description:Revels Turf & Tractor is the Grand Strands only certified John Deere service center with John Deere trained technicians. We offer a full line of service repair including at home service, full line of John Deere parts, and John Deere and Honda lawn and garden products
- Business Description:Outdoor Power Equipment Sales & Service. We employ certified mechanics, and local family owned since 1998.Recent Review:fine completed work in a reasonable amt. of time.Michael D.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:After being transferred to 4 different departments and being cut off once, I finally spoke with someone who informed me that they didn't have any GE repair technicians in Myrtle Beach.Anthony B.
- Business Description:Patrick's Small Engines
- Business Description:OUR BUSINESS In the service market, PQM has been operating in the segment with competence and technical capacity, offering practical and effective solutions, from small projects to those of greater volume and complexity, in building, residential and corporate maintenance and repairs
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Surfside Beach
- Murrells Inlet
- North Myrtle Beach
- Little River
- Carolina Shores
- Sunset Beach
- Ocean Isle Beach
- Tabor City
- Galivants Ferry
- Brittons Neck
- Green Sea
lawn mower repair shops in Myrtle Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Handy Man Plus5604 E Old Marion Hwy
Florence, South Carolina
- Handy Man Plus
- SHELL SMALL ENGINE Inc.523 HIGHWAY 66
Conway, South Carolina
- SHELL SMALL ENGINE Inc.