Your concrete floor should look good for years, but maybe you’ve noticed stains, imperfections, and discoloration popping up sooner. Luckily there are a few tips and tricks to bring your garage floor back to its original luster.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Myrtle Beach, SC
There are 8 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Myrtle Beach
- Precision Garage Door Service of Myrtle BeachMichael Davis and Cody were the team working on my garage door. Both gentlemen were very thorough, professional, and cordial. They worked very diligently and quickly. It was quite obvious they knew exactly how to address the mechanical problem I was having. They weren’t here more than an hour or so. Now my garage door is nearly whisper quiet. No more banging and clanging when opening and closing
- Precision Garage Door Service of Myrtle BeachMike was EARLY for his appointment and that was amazing!! He was very professional and took care of the issue as best as possible. We are going to use them to replace our garage doors.
- Precision Garage Door Servicethings went very smooth. the workers where very friendly and explained what to expect and answered any questions along the way. cleaned up when they where done and made sure i was happy with the job.
- Precision Garage Door Service of Myrtle BeachExcellent presentation by certified technician regarding door selections with computer animation available with samples to see for a better representation of exactly what the doors would look like when assembled. Cost estimate was given on this visit and the service technician assisted with an adjustment made to existing door cables for opening / closing . Michael was so professional an friendly and was appropriate with mask and social distancing during this covid 19 pandemic . Thanks for a great experience !!!
- Precision Garage Door Service of Myrtle BeachA.J. was the service tech. His knowledge and professionalism were on display. He said the job would take him about an hour and a half. It took him exactly one hour and 33 minutes. Before the job he explained the problem and went over three options and how long they would last plus what it would cost. It was apparent it was not his first day on the job. After completion he explained with demos everything he had done and answered any questions. I would definitely recommend them to a friend
- Coastal Maintenance and RepairJeff has provided home repairs for my house for many years. From small things like fixing a running toilet to replacing a water heater, his prices are always fair and very reasonable. I trust his opinion when discussing the project and the plans.
- Garage Door Specialistarrived on time, surveyed problem, replaced springs all in a very timely and professional manner. very nice polite tech.
- Precision Garage Door Service of Myrtle BeachTechnician, (Michael), arrived on time. Assessed the situation and explained in detail what was required to repair the door. Michael answered all of our questions. He was a very pleasant, very service oriented individual. Michael also sync'd both of our vehicles so that we could open all garage doors along with the external keypad. Cost was very reasonable. I highly recommend Precision and will use them to maintain my garage doors in the future. (I used Precision at our prior home and was also very satisfied with their work.
- Carolina Garage Door ServiceTechnician arrived at the scheduled time, was very professional, and not only fixed the issue, but gave the door a general lube and readjusted the tension spring. No issues, and will definitely call them again when the need arises.
- Greene Overhead DoorI can't say enough good things about this company! The communications, written and via phone, were prompt and thorough. The work was on time and of outstanding quality. The quality of the installed products is excellent. I knew I needed a new opener and suspected I would need a new door. My set-up was over 30 years old. The door (due to age, house settling, etc.) was noisy and out of alignment. I spoke to Joe Greene and arranged for him to come out (which he did within a day) to take a look. Based on our initial conversation over the phone, he e-mailed me product information to look over. Being one to often opt for more than I need, my eye was drawn to something with more bells and whistles than the opener Joe recommended for me. When he came out, we discussed my questions and he, instead of trying to sell me something I didn't need - and likely might have purchased, explained the pros and cons of each option and why the extra ones that caught my eye really wouldn't be that great for my situation. All this to say, not being a fan of salesmen, I greatly appreciated his down-to-earth honesty and focus on what I needed. Joe told me the door would be in within two weeks. It was, and he called promptly to arrange an install date. He worked around my schedule without hesitation. The installer was very knowledgeable and very skilled. The total re-vamp of my door and opener took less than 5 hours, including installation of the keypad, opener button, and a few extra accommodations that had to be made for my garage set-up. The installer also got rid of the old door for me and did a great job of cleaning up after he was done. I am very impressed with this company. They even made sure I received the paperwork I need for a rebate on the door I chose and for the tax write-off I will receive for the energy efficient door I selected (a total of $450 - making the actual cost of my door and opener under $800). I have dealt with a number of contractors over the years with their variety of quirks. I am pleased to say I am very impressed with Joe Greene, his honesty, and his quirk-free company. I would, without hesitation, highly recommend them to anyone needing work, or thinking they need/want work, on their garage door, door opener, or both
Garage Door Companies in Myrtle Beach
- Business Description:Serving Conway and Myrtle Beach from Little River to Pawley's Island. Same day/24-hour emergency service available. The highest quality garage door parts and accessories available in the garage door industry. Certified technicians, fully stocked trucks. Precision Door Service has more than 20 years of professional experience in garage door installation and is committed to customer satisfaction. We do top quality work at an affordable price. Please feel free to email us at mail@theprecisiontea..Recent Review:Michael Davis and Cody were the team working on my garage door. Both gentlemen were very thorough, professional, and cordial. They worked very diligently and quickly. It was quite obvious they knew exactly how to address the mechanical problem I was having. They weren’t here more than an hour or so. Now my garage door is nearly whisper quiet. No more banging and clanging when opening and closingCharles T.
- Business Description:Penar Improvements is owner operated with over 30 yrs experience. Fully bonded, insured and equipped with a residential builders license we can tackle project needs that include plumbing issues, electrical work, full remodels, appliance repair, and much much more. Contact Chris at Penar Improvements to discuss your next project todayRecent Review:Excellent service!! Chris made contact with my wife, set up a time to complete the repairs and met with my wife. He had to replace the dishwasher, so they went to a local retailer to buy a new one, which he installed quickly and efficiently. He easily corrected the problems with our ceiling fan and dishwasher, and adjusted a window balancer in the master bedroom. Terrific value and experience--will recommend and definitely use again!Ronald K.
- Business Description:Shade and Shutter expo provides design, measuring and installation for blinds, shades, plantation shutters and bahama shutters, awnings ,hurricane protection and solar /porch shades. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional contact name - Julie FergusRecent Review:They were professional, pleasant & helpful throughout the process. We just purchased a new house & needed everything. The people in the showroom were very helpful showing us the variety of window/door treatments available. They didn't push expensive options when we had no interest. They came to the house & did all the measurements. We chose different options for various rooms and received an exact price quote. We changed one room - way too expensive with what we picked out - no problem. The order was placed & we were given an estimate for when they would be able to install. They were ready as promised and two installers came to the house and had everything finished that same day. All in all - 17 windows of various sizes, a sliding patio door and a front entrance door. We are happy with all & will go back to Shade & Shutter Expo for our next projects - patio awning & hurricane shuttersPaul H.
- Business Description:Residential and commercial contractor, master electrician, and HVAC licensed. Specializing in residential and commercial, custom build homes, full service remodeling, custom cabinetry, design and installation! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It went great. Everything was done as we expected. Was able to coordinate all services and such easily.Dan J.
- Business Description:I do electrical work Plumbing work carpentry sheetrock drywall I'm an all-around handyman I've been in business for over 35 years now if you need it repaired or replaced I'm the man I'll give you quality work an serviceRecent Review:Outstanding: Jeff Gallagher is true professional. He met my 5 requirements for doing business: Prompt; Courteous; Fair; Honest; and knowledgeable. When a contractor or tradesman meets these conditions, what more could you wantNick D.
- Recent Review:Technician did a great job diagnosing the problem and fixing the unit.Rick F.
- Business Description:Ask for details.Recent Review:Technician arrived at the scheduled time, was very professional, and not only fixed the issue, but gave the door a general lube and readjusted the tension spring. No issues, and will definitely call them again when the need arisesTerry T.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winner 4 Consecutive years! At Atlantic Coast Pressure Washing we are here to help protect the investment you have made with your property, with an added plus of maintaining curb appeal, beautifying your property and improving safety. Pressure washing offers an affordable, environmentally safe way to renew your home’s exterior. Whether you spruce up your patio, deck, porches, docks, and outdoor furniture or your properties fences, trim, gutters, brick or siding you’ll see ..Recent Review:Great. Henry was very professional and very out going. I plan to have them wash the house every 6 month.B. Keith S.
- Business Description:sell , install , and repair garage doors and openers. We are a Sears Franchise owned and operated locally from Conway SC.Recent Review:Brian was very quick to respond, evaluate, and because he had replacement springs on the truck, he made the repairs right away. He was very personable, and professional. Did a great job.Rick S.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
Deals in Myrtle Beach for Garage Doors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Winterizing your garage door can help you throughout the year, not only in the winter. Using this guide, you’ll learn how adding items such as insulation and even table salt can help prevent your garage door from freezing.
When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Find garage door companies in
- Surfside Beach
- Murrells Inlet
- North Myrtle Beach
- Little River
- Carolina Shores
- Sunset Beach
- Ocean Isle Beach
- Tabor City
- Galivants Ferry
- Brittons Neck
- Green Sea
garage door companies in Myrtle Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Garage Doors Inc3103 Hwy 17 S
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
- A-Z Home Improvements21 Cimerron Dr
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- American DoorP.O. Box 607
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
- Atlantic Coast Pressure Washing457 Sherman Dr
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
- Ayers' Handyman Service LLC4595 East Walkerton Road
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- A & A Garage Doors Inc
- John Sullivan Handyman Services5 lighthouse cove loop
Carolina Shores, North Carolina
- John Sullivan Handyman Services
- LOWE'S8672 HIGHWAY 17 BYP S
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Mr. Home Expert LLCPO box 14673
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Mr. Home Expert LLC
- ZacOfAllTradeZ 1130 N Matthews Rd
Lake City, South Carolina