What is the cost to fill a pool with water? Learn how much you’ll pay to make a splash this summer based on water sources, swimming pool size, and more.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Myrtle Beach, SC
There are 3 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Myrtle Beach
- Pools And PalmsGREAT FROM START TO FINISH. GOOD COMPANY OF PEOPLE THAT KEEP. YOU INFORMED AND UP TO DATE. WOULD RECOMEND TO ANYONE.
- Pools And PalmsFantastic. Larry and his team coordinated everything, including the concrete and electrical. They walk you through the process so you know what to expect and when. The crew protected and respected the property and minimized any lawn damage. We now have a beautiful oasis in our back yard. They also follow up to ensure that you know how to maintain the pool and operate the filter and heater and chemicals. I would go with no other company
- Pools And PalmsFrom start to finish of getting our pool, Pools and Palms were very professional. They explained every step. The owners( who were very involved) were committed to giving us our backyard paradise. Our paradise is better than expected due to Pools and Palms commitment to their customers. Cant say enough about them and our pleasant experience. We would highly recommend to anyone
- Pools And PalmsWe had Pools And Palms install our Pool. We knew we had to wait for the install but after speaking with Customers that used Pools And Palms and how happy they were with their Pool Installation we decided to wait. Customers of Pools And Palms would take me to their backyard and show the quality of the Install and talk about the people who did the install. Now I am one those customers who is very Thankful for the quality of the Install and the people who did the work. Thank You Melissa, Mike, Larry, Ralph and the rest of the crew. This was worth the Wait, Keith and Susan Damrot
- Pools And PalmsPools & Palms put a pool in for us during the summer of 2021. I cannot speak more highly of Larry and the whole crew that did the job. From sitting down with Mel during the planning stages to working with Mike on the fencing and final electric work, it has been a great experience. My next door neighbor was so impressed with their work that he has decided to have Pools and Palms put in a pool for him! We now have the backyard oasis that I have always dreamed of. I cannot thank Pools & Palms enough
- Pools And PalmsLooking at the positive reviews of this business on this site just makes it harder to me to understand what happened to us. In October of 2020, we contracted with Pools & Palms to deliver and install a pool in our backyard. We live on a modest sized lot with neighbors close on both of our sides, so entry to the backyard was going to be a bit of a challenge. But, we were assured by P&P that projects like this are not a problem and if worse came to worse, we could always use a crane to deliver the pool. After about a year of waiting for P&P to get their supply chain organized and get our pool on the list for completion, it became clear that P&P were only willing to deliver our pool if our neighbor was willing to agree that equipment and the trailer carrying the pool could come across their driveway. After several discussions with the neighbor, they ultimately decided they would not allow the necessary equipment to cross their driveway. After a year and half of waiting, even though their were two other options to deliver the pool (i.e. crane it over our house or bring their equipment and the pool trailer over our driveway), P&P decided to walk away from our contract. They broke their word and on top of that, they refused to give us back all of our deposits. Without even a phone call to discuss their decision to quit on us, they unilaterally decided that they were entitled to keep $3,500 of our money even though they were the ones who walked away from the agreement and despite the agreement saying nothing about damages in case of termination. We tried to get them to refund our money but in the end, we were forced to hire an attorney. Only after getting a letter from an attorney explaining the potential damages for having breched their agreement, P&P decided to refund our money. To finish the story, we ended up hiring a different company to install our pool who was more than willing to use a crane. They used excavation equipment that didn't require any access to our neighbor's property. Unfortunately for us, the cost of a pool went up considerably since October of 2020. It is maddening that P&P became completely rigid and refused to consider alternatives when the project became harder than they had anticipated and it is deeply disturbing that they were willing to lie about technical issues (i.e. claiming the only way to deliver the pool was across my neighbor's driveway) to defend their decision to walk away from the contract. They broke their agreement and then lied to defend their actions. If you read this story and have any doubts about the facts, I can assure you that I have copies of emails or voice messages to support every statement in this review (and a picture of my new pool being delivered via crane)
- Pools And PalmsAll went great. Melissa and Mike and the whole team were easy to work with and very generous with their time. The pool turned out great. As a local business they are here to help ensure I enjoy the pool for years.
- Pools And PalmsHighly recommend. From initial phone call to the completion of our poo, everything was perfect. No surprises! Melissa and Mel did a great job keeping us informed every step of the way. We are happy customers!
- Carolina Creations Pools & Landscapes IncCarolina Creations did an amazing job on our pool, concrete patio and privacy fence! We are above impressed with their quality of work. The whole project turned out beautiful! Art was a pleasure to work with and made our dreams come true! We are anxious to enjoy our new pool this Summer!
- Carolina Creations Pools & Landscapes IncWill hickman worked with us for a few months developing a new fibreglass pool in a challenging location due to hoa rules and the presence of waterfront marsh. Eric provided final detailed analysis and supervised the construction. Ultimately a beautiful poolproject was completed on schedule with excellent quality and professionalism. I would highly recommend carolina creations for a complete swimming pool project including custom concrete work and landscapin
Last update on October 26, 2022
Swimming Pool Companies in Myrtle Beach
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
Getting ready to open your swimming pool? Proper pool opening will help ensure that you have a safe, pleasant swimming season. Find out how to open your pool.
What is the average lap pool cost? Learn how much you’ll pay for an above-ground or in-ground lap pool based on material, style, labor, and more.
Find swimming pool companies in
- Surfside Beach,
- Murrells Inlet,
- North Myrtle Beach,
- Little River,
- Carolina Shores,
- Sunset Beach,
- Ocean Isle Beach,
- Tabor City,
- Galivants Ferry,
- Brittons Neck,
- Green Sea,
- Holden Beach
swimming pool companies in Myrtle Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Barrier Reef Pools, LLC165 Evans Way
Timmonsville, South Carolina 29161
- Barrier Reef Pools, LLC