DURACLEAN

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2010

We area a locally owned and operated floor cleaning and full-service disaster remediation and restoration company servicing both commercial and residential customers. We strive to provide excellent service and have been doing business in the Myrtle Beach area for over 25 years. No service request is too big or too small....

Wilders Floor Cleaning

Wilders Floor Cleaning

At Wilders Floor Cleaning we provide professional floor cleaning, specializing in low moisture encapsulation carpet cleaning. Whether you need a common area or a whole building cleaned we are the team for you. We will show you the spectacular difference between how our machine cleans and removes stains from each carpet fiber with our thousands of bristles compared to just the use of steam. You will be shocked at the quick drying time and brightness of your floor. Let us provide you with a free quote and surprise you with our cost effective pricing and diligent work.

Offers by Wilders Floor Cleaning on Angi

01/23/2018

They were supposed to clean the hard water stains from the shower. It didn't look any better when they left than when they started. It was a mess. I would not recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to clean the hard water stains from the shower.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

05/17/2017

They guys were on time worked quickly and were able to stretch my carpet so the threshold did not need to be patched. I had never had the tile cleaned in my bath other than routine mopping. Was so inexpensive and did such a good job, I'll have it done regularly when I have the carpet cleaned now. I have used Duraclean in the past and they have always done a good job and been reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned and repaired at a door threshold, and cleaned the tile in a bath

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation,ceramic tile

11/30/2016

very well. they came when required and did great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet traffic areas cleaned

06/24/2016

I am very happy with this service.  My technicians George and Justin were very courteous and professional.  They arrived and I took them through the house and noted problem areas.  They went to work using their own water for the steam cleaning.  They moved living room furniture and cleaned behind those areas.  I could see the steam emanating from the tooling.. the main benefit of getting this serv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole (town)house carpet cleaning.  3 bedrooms, living room, dining room, stairs.

03/15/2016

Perfect, I have used this company more times than I can count. They are amazing.  Always respond right away and accommodate emergency situations like a soiled couch.  Professional and friendly staff.  Fair pricing and carpet always looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets, area rugs at old house and scotch guarded carpet at new home.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Cleaning Services, Carpet, Tile, Hardwood, Furniture Upholstery, Mattresses, & Drapery, Commercial & Residential Properties, Cars & RV's. Carpet Repair & Re-Stretching Services. Restoration Services, Emergency Water Extraction & Drying, Fire & Smoke Restoration, & Mold Remediation, Commercial & Residential Properties.

Satisfaction