BEST EXTERMINATING

4.3

....

Mindful Pest and Property Solutions

Mindful Pest and Property Solutions

YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIVE WITH INSECTS It can be difficult to find a trustworthy pest control company near you, especially one with green solutions. Mindful Pest & Property Solutions offers effective pest control services that can help a variety of property owners. Our owner has an environmental science and conservation biology degree, so we take our job very seriously. You can trust us to treat your home or business in Myrtle Beach, SC and the surrounding area. *NO CREDIT CHECK-FINANCING AVAILABLE!

Offers by Mindful Pest and Property Solutions on Angi

06/04/2017

Best technicians have always been prompt and did an excellent job. I unexpectedly had to sell my house this Spring. Even before I listed it, I made sure to have my quarterly spray done. The "un happiness" I with Best is that they were unwilling to rebate any percentage of the 5 year Termite booster bond I paid for in November, 2016. It was transferrable to the new owner if they wanted to apply for...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had Best as my bug people for over 11 years. This includes quarterly inside and outside spray, a five year termite bond ( I just began my third one with them this past November), and a yearly termite inspection.

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprayed inside home for insect extermination. Have had this service with this company for more than 10 years. Performed the service as usual! |

02/02/2014

Set up for a quarterly plan they are flexible when they come I'm not always at the house. Used them 2x so far no problems with buggies. I'm not sure if they are the best price my neighbor uses them so I called them but they are reliable and professional. No issues! The come every time I call.

01/03/2014

Wanted billing for termite inspection to be correct. Requested 3 times to improve or change to correct billing. The owner, Beverly, said I was rude to their person. If I was I was not aware. Then Beverly chose to chatise my call which is inappropriate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Would not listen to request for proper billing.

05/29/2012

We have had a contract with them for over 10 years. They come out every month. They are always reliable. They always come and take care of everything. They do our termite control.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Best Exterminating for our pest control.