Emerald City Locksmith

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2011

Emerald City Locksmith is proud to be the 2011 winner of the "Best Locksmith Shop" contest by ALOA (Associated Locksmiths Of America). Call for an exact quote to your address; rates are higher after hours, on holidays, and on weekends. We can provide written estimates before the work begins....

11/13/2018

Not efficient with work. Initially scheduled and they didn’t have the appt in their system when i called the day before to confirm. Rescheduled and they put new hardware on before checking with me if it was ok to install. Hardware was ugly so i rescheduled for them to come out to change hardware and they did not show up at scheduled appt. I called and they informed me that someone called in sick a...

Description of Work
New hardware and lock change

Category locksmith

I'm sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience. We would be happy to refund 100% of the money you paid us. Our policy is satisfaction guaranteed or your money back (within 30 days).

01/05/2018

I found them super helpful! Called for help in re-keying my home and got excellent, friendly advice for how best to manage a variety of different lock sets. Instead of paying $$$ for them to come out, they happily answered my questions and gave me great suggestions on how to get everything keyed with a single trip to their shop. They were awesome!

Description of Work
Help re-keying locks

05/15/2017

Went great, for some reason my horn kept going off when he was trying to work on it and he finally got it figured out, I even called local dealership and they said they had no idea. When I called for a emailed copy of reciept for AAA, they asked me how things went and I mentioned that the alarm goes off every time I open the car with the key in the door. ( I didnt purchase a FOB, just a key for ti...

Description of Work
Lost my keys one weekend, called around town for a few different qoutes and Emerald City was the best by about 45 dollars, and was the only place that gave me a set price not " we cant really tell until we are out there after you pay the service call fee". Even though I had all the information needed by Emerald City. Once they showed up they told me I was qouted $10 cheaper than my key cost but still didnt charge extra than the original qouted price. I didnt buy the FOB key because I was short on cash and just needed to be able to drive my car. They gave me a cheaper qoute for just a spare for the door and a programed key for the ignition and door which worked but my cars computer has the alarm go off everytime you open the door without the FOB.

Category locksmith

I'm very glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations and stayed within your budget. Thanks for letting me know about the glitch with the alarm. Our fault or not, I would have felt bad if you weren't satisfied with the outcome. It was our pleasure to make the end of your story a happy one.

03/24/2017

I needed a new locking doorknob installed on an interior door. They came to the house right on time, were very polite and professional, and within 20 minutes the work had been performed. AAA+ service! The fee included a travel service charge, the work was very reasonably priced.

01/28/2017

I was very happy with their work and the price was quite reasonable compared to another locksmith I got an estimate from. They are all very friendly and easy to deal with.

Description of Work
the locks in my Toyota truck all had to be changed because my keys were stolen.

Category locksmith

auto lockouts, residential lockouts, commercial lockouts, lock installation, lock repair, rekeying locks, replacing lost keys, master key systems, safe sales, safe installation, safe repair, safe opening

alarms, low-voltage wiring