A-1 Lock & Safe

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2007

A-1 Lock & Safe is a full service locksmith company. 242 W. 6th Ave, Eugene, OR 97401 M-F 9-5:30 Sat: By Appointment...

01/12/2014

Repaired a non-working commercial entry door

Description of Work
I used A-1 Lock & Safe

12/03/2012

The locksmith was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. He even took the time to take the lock apart since the latch seemed to stick. I hope I never need a locksmith to come to my home again, but would certainly use this company if the need arises.

Description of Work
We had no key to the lock on the front door of a house we recently purchased. The locksmith came out, considered options and made new keys on-site.

07/09/2012

I use them all of the time. They are friendly, reasonably priced, thorough with the job, and you can get them out in a short amount of time.

Description of Work
I use A-1 Lock & Safe for locksmith services.

04/19/2012

They were out within an hour and a half and I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of A-1 Lock & Safe to rekey the locks of the front door, kitchen door to the garage and the outside door.

10/16/2007

Called them because they didn't show up in the window that they gave me, and they said they didn't have a work order for me. I will not call them for service again.

Description of Work
Called three weeks ahead to set an appointment and they didn't show up.

Category locksmith

Lockouts, Lost Keys, Auto Keys, Transponders, open, lock repair and replacement. Safe sales, service, open and repair. Residential rekeys, lockouts, lock installations, repairs Commercial rekeys, lockouts, lock installations, door closers, access hardware, card access

ask for details