SafeStreets - ADT Authorized Provider

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2011

Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly focused on giving all customers a 5-Star Experience™. SafeStreets is committed to bringing high-tech security equipment, backed by 24/7 professional monitoring, to the place that matters most - your home. We have same day and next day appointments available, all scheduled within a one hour window. Call us anytime for a custom home security assessment and free quote! Comprehensive Security System ADT 24/7 Monitoring Touch Screen Control Panel Motion Detectors, Glass Break Sensors, & Point-of-Entry Sensors Indoor, Outdoor, & Doorbell Cameras Smart Home Automation Smoke, Carbon Monoxide, & Flood Sensors Mobile App Control Cellular Connection Back-up Battery Supply Maintenance/Extended Warranty Homeowners Insurance Certificate Theft Protection Guarantee...

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+4 more images

home security systems (273)home automation (19)

04/12/2021

Richard C.

While discussing options on the phone. The agent on the phone was about to end the conversation let's not waste your time or mine. So I agreed and hung up. That was that. Would. Ot recommend.

Description of Work
Nothing was performed. It ended from the customer care side on the phone.

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

Carol S.

Superb experience! We have gone through ADT in the past, but this was our first go around with the SafeStreets Authorized Dealer Team. Felt like the standard package with the extra camera add on and the VISA gift card add on was a phenomenal promotion. They earned our business!

Description of Work
Standard package with the extra camera add on

Gloria M.

I sent a request quote to Safe Streets and my phone was ringing within 1 minute. Impressed with the quick responsiveness. They are partnered with ADT which made our choice to get our alarm system through them a no brainer.

Description of Work
Got our alarm system through them

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

Diane L.

Really satisfied with the service I am receiving from ADT and SafeStreets. I believe they carry the best security products out there. Don’t hesitate to call their team to inquire about a quote, they are happy to help you out.

Description of Work
They carry the best security products out there

John S.

Our sales representative Jade C. was very impressive. She coordinated everything perfectly. Had no issues whatsoever. The security system is now up and running, and we feel that we are in great hands with SafeStreets/ADT.

Description of Work
The security system is now up and running

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

Earnest D.

We’d like to send thanks to the tech that we worked with from Safe Streets ADT Authorized Provider. He made everything go smooth and easy. We love our new security system – the camera clarity is unbelievable.

Description of Work
Everything went smooth and easy.

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

Mario R.

I was having trouble with one of the zones in my house with our alarm we purchased with ADT Premier Provider. Ryan came out and checked the system and the battery in the control box; and those were all good. He determined that the sensor on the slider door was the problem. He cleaned the track, reinstalled the sensor on the door and secured it. The last thing he did that put his service OVER THE TOP was that he knocked down a large wasp nest that was in an area I couldn't reach even with a ladder. This was the best customer service we’ve seen in a long time!!

Description of Work
purchased alarm

Percy M.

Kudos SafeStreets-ADT Authorized Provider for their excellent customer service and great friendly attitude all around. Always helps when the people that you are working with are upbeat and productive. Our system is working perfectly and finally bringing us up-to-date as to the latest technology to protect our home.

Description of Work
Excellent customer service

02/26/2021

Annette L.

The agents with Safe Streets USA were thorough with their explanations of our alarm options. They didn’t rush us through the process and were friendly. Gladly will use them if there is a new house in our future that needs protected.

Description of Work
Alarm protection

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

02/04/2021

Michele P.

After seeing many tv commercials with all the fancy security equipment, we finally called into ADT. We worked with SafeStreets to complete the purchase. Felt pricing was fair and that the amount of equipment offered met our needs.

Description of Work
Home Security

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

02/04/2021

Irene M.

New security alarm customers with ADT through Safe StreetUSA. I appreciated the confirmation email reminders they sent to us. Always a clear sense of communication and organization through the process. They get our 5 star recommendation and review.

Description of Work
New security alarm

Work Completed On 01/30/2021

Nadine A.

I would like to recognize employee Doug A at SafeStreet/ADT. We’ve had an old security system sitting in our house for over 15 years without service or functionality. He took the time to explain the differences between how the old systems work and how the new systems work. He was patient with us, and we are happy customers.

Description of Work
Home Security system

Nancy S.

I've used SafeStreets-ADT Authorized Provider for a home burglar-smoke alarm system on my primary residence and also for our condo is the Palm Springs area. Lonnie is great. He knows their products to a T and offers a competitive pricing. I'd recommend SafeStreets for anyone in the market for an upgrade on their alarm system and for alarm service.

Description of Work
Home burglar-smoke alarm system

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

Philip H.

Appreciate that they got back to us right away after we submitted a Quote Request through an Angie's List search. They were happy to explain all aspects of the security system and even gave us extra items as a new customer bonus. Definitely spread the word about Safe Streets and ADT!

Description of Work
security system

Mary B.

SafeStreets Home Security was a lifesaver! They had to troubleshoot my 3 floor townhouse unit, requiring many trips up and down the stairs. Finally determined that I needed an entire new alarm system but had all the parts and equipment available. Helped me program the app and set my security codes.

Description of Work
SafeStreets Home Security was a lifesaver!

Work Completed On 01/30/2021

Gordon M.

Description of Work
SafeStreets Home Security was a lifesaver

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

Tracy D.

Pleasure to work with ADT Authorized Provider for our long awaited home security project. Tried to give several mom and pop alarm companies a chance, but they did not come close to comparing to what this company put together for us. They tossed in a visa card and an extra camera, which blew us away. The other companies had very expensive packages with only minimal equipment.

Description of Work
Home security system project

Donna W.

I switched to Safe Streets USA over a year ago after being with the same alarm company for over 15 years, and I should have switched sooner! Top notch, highly recommend for alarms and automation.

Description of Work
Top notch, highly recommend

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

Michelle I.

Pete T. is very honest and warm when dealing with his customers. We recently had a break in so I called to get a quote. Within 15 minutes we had decided to move forward and were finished with the sales process. On top of the standard ADT security system, we also got an HD Outdoor Camera and a Visa Gift Card. Stellar deal!

Description of Work
HD Outdoor Camera

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

John O.

Excellent Service done by ADT Provider and SafeStreets. Their office team was very friendly and explained everything to me. The whole process only took 3 days and we had our alarm up and running. We like that they are a top partner in the ADT network.

Description of Work
Excellent Service done by ADT Provider and SafeStreets

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

Cecil S.

SafeStreets USA recently installed new control panels and alarm sirens in two of my sub-leased condo units. Quality work and went the extra mile to make sure everything was working perfectly. Awesome to be able to control multiple security systems from one ADT phone App. Super convenient.

Description of Work
New control panels and alarm sirens

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

Corinne D.

Our house now has a touchscreen control pad, cameras, loud alarm, and motion sensors. It was a hard choice to decide who to go with, but in the end SafeStreetsUSA won us over with their current promotion. Ask them about the additional camera and VISA gift card, a super nice giveaway. Check them out if you are wanting to protect you and your family from all the craziness in the world.

Description of Work
Cameras and loud alarm,

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

Ricky M.

Have used several different offices and branches within ADT, but we recently found that Safe Streets USA was outstanding! Their team goes the extra mile. You could feel the sense of pride around their alarm products and alarm monitoring. We will be back if we ever move in the future.

Description of Work
Safe Streets USA was outstanding