What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Cottage Grove, OR
There are 27 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Cottage Grove
- AW PaintingAlan pays close attention to detail and takes great care in ensuring the entire exterior is beautiful, well protected, and that his job will last. He uses top quality paints and left my home looking great. His thorough prep and use of top quality paint will ensure my home is well maintained for years to come. Alan was also a pleasure to work with. He took pride in his work, explained things clearly, and was very professional, thoughtful and considerate in his communications. I will recommend him to all my friends read less
- Frederick James Construction LLCVery easy to work with. Everything turned out better than I could of imagined. Fred listens to our needs and His team made it happened. Kept thing cleaned up. I would definitely use Fred and His team again.
- Fitzpatrick Painting IncIt was a good experience. I have cedar siding that needed to be stained but decided I wanted it painted. Fitzpatrick used a stain that is colored so it looks like it's painted. Lovely! There was a bit of miscommunication regarding the work dates between the salesperson, the office and myself but it was eventually straightened out. The crew was great - showed up on time, worked hard, very pleasant people. I noticed a couple of places that needed touch-up when we did the walk around and the paint lead took care of it right away. I noticed a couple more places a few days later and he came right back and took care of it. I'm very happy with the finished product read less
- Ramirez Trujillo Construction inc.The team was prompt, efficient & did an amazing job giving my house a much needed face lift. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Definitely suggest hiring them to help you with your next project. You won’t regret it!
- Wow PaintingJason Holden of Wow painting did an excellent job painting the interior of our home. He was very professional, courteous and stuck to his bid though he ended up doing some extra work that I requested. Jason and his crew were always on time and very pleasant to be around. The work they completed made for a dramatic transformation and was very instrumental in the sale of our home. I highly recommend Jason as the quality of his work speaks for itself. It was our good fortune to have Jason paint our home and I would not hesitate to use his services again. Thank you Jason for the great job you did on our home! Robert and Kathy G read less
- JOC PaintingJOC were quick but overlooked some really important stuff. The paint has separated from the house because they did not prime the surfaces. The paint has blistered and caulk has separated between siding panels. When they did touch ups the brush used had some white paint mixed in. To be fair I thought it best to give JOC the chance to fix things before leaving a review. They were responsive and have been here twice to address these issues. However their fixes were insufficient, and I am having the same problems. Now JOC has stopped responding to my calls. It will cost another $500 to have another painter do the repairs. I paid JOC $5200 read less
- CertaPro Painters® of Salem-EugeneIncredibly efficient team of 3 people spent one day prepping( Power washing , replacing of rotted trim, removing rotted porch columns) and one day painting entire house. Promptness and an acute attention to the finest detail left me more than pleased. After they were done they cleaned up entire area leaving no trace that they were ever there read less
- AW PaintingI am a repeat customer of AW Painting. My present house sorely needed a power wash and fresh paint. Alan is an expert in the entire process of prepping and painting a home bringing about a beautiful result that leaves you very proud you put your trust in his professional skills. Even my neighbors stopped by to express they were impressed by Alan's workmanship.....which to me is priceless read less
- CertaPro Painters® of Salem-EugeneCerta, the office staff and the workers at our house were absolutely amazing. They were as professional and meticulous in their work as we have every experienced. I will hire them first for all of my painting projects!
- Fitzpatrick Painting IncFile this under "you pay for what you get". (The bid was less expensive.) In September 2012, I hired Fitzpatrick Painting to paint and caulk my house. This included a "10-year warranty" with an inspection by the company every two years. The company provided me with a copy of their fancy "warranty". In July 2019, the paint failed badly on one side of my house. I called Fitzpatrick Painting who sent out one of their "senior" inspectors to examine the issue. The inspector confirmed that the paint did indeed fail and I was entitled to a rework under warranty. Since that time, Tim Fitzpatrick, the owner, has done the best impression of duck, dodge, and hide in taking care of this problem. In 2019, my job was delayed until it was too late in the year. In 2020, he couldn't do it due to COVID. Now, after numerous emails, he appears onsite in August 2021 and has no "recollection" of the problem, the delays, and even the inspector who made the decision in 2019. He now refuses to correct the failure of his company's paint job that his own inspector confirmed. When confronted with his lying and deceitful business practices, he immediately sped off the job site and barely missed hitting his own worker's vehicle. Don't be a victim of this charlatan as I have been. AVOID read less
House Painters in Cottage Grove
- Business Description:Ace Home Services LLC takes pride in offering the following high quality services with exceptional care and customer service! Our goals are simple; we strive to leave your world cleaner than we found it while providing excellent customer service. Contact us today for your free estimate! For a fraction of the cost of replacement, we can extend the life of your roof read lessRecent Review:Excellent, Tyler and coworker were fast, did a great job. I will be recommending them to friends and family in the area. One of my neighbors is going to hire them for pressure washing next year.Bonnie A.
- Business Description:Welcome to Fitzpatrick Painting. We are a painting contractor servicing Salem, Albany, Corvallis and Eugene in Oregon. When it comes to true craftsmanship at a fair rate, nobody beats Fitzpatrick. Our employees are experts in painting projects for both commercial and residential properties. Our employees are back ground checked, drug tested and go through weekly training to ensure that we deliver the very best to our customers read lessRecent Review:File this under "you pay for what you get". (The bid was less expensive.) In September 2012, I hired Fitzpatrick Painting to paint and caulk my house. This included a "10-year warranty" with an inspection by the company every two years. The company provided me with a copy of their fancy "warranty". In July 2019, the paint failed badly on one side of my house. I called Fitzpatrick Painting who sent out one of their "senior" inspectors to examine the issue. The inspector confirmed that the paint did indeed fail and I was entitled to a rework under warranty. Since that time, Tim Fitzpatrick, the owner, has done the best impression of duck, dodge, and hide in taking care of this problem. In 2019, my job was delayed until it was too late in the year. In 2020, he couldn't do it due to COVID. Now, after numerous emails, he appears onsite in August 2021 and has no "recollection" of the problem, the delays, and even the inspector who made the decision in 2019. He now refuses to correct the failure of his company's paint job that his own inspector confirmed. When confronted with his lying and deceitful business practices, he immediately sped off the job site and barely missed hitting his own worker's vehicle. Don't be a victim of this charlatan as I have been. AVOID read lessMichael P T.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859Recent Review:My roof looks amazing. Im definately recommending these guys. Cravenho is fair and they did a amazing job.Mary C.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL ADDRESS: PO BOX 24723 EUGENE, OR 97402.Recent Review:Excellent. After 2 years, some paint was peeling on a soffit board, and they came out right away and repainted it under our 3 yr warranty.Peter O.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com. In business since 1982. 9 employees, do most anything residential and some light commercial, ADA type work both residential and commercial, we have the best sub contractors for electrical, plumbing, and HVAC in the area read lessRecent Review:It went fairly smoothly. Only had a few hiccups. Project was done on time and all that actually did the work, did a great job. David Moir came in under the estimate, so that was good. The finished bathroom exceeded my expectations. I am as happy as a clam read lessElena T.
- Business Description:Unique Design Construction is a small family oriented business licensed and bonded in Oregon. We are capable of doing all residential projects no matter what trade or scale. We specialize in custom, stamped concrete and all other types of flat work. We also do foundations, retaining walls and planter boxes. Our goal is to give every customer exactly what they want and to go above and beyond their expectations. Every job is special and every customer deserves the best, which is why we always g.. read lessRecent Review:We are happy with our driveway project, Jamison and his crew did a good job, were responsive to questions, knocked it out quickly and the price came in considerably lower than the other bids we got. We would hire them again read lessAndrew B.
- Business Description:**FREE CONSULTATIONS / ESTIMATES** We are a General Construction and Repair Company With 40+ years of experience Specializing in, Decks, Bathroom and Kitchen Remodels, Fence replacement, Exterior renovation, completion house renovation. No job too small. Closed Holidays read lessRecent Review:We have a long standing relationship with Fredrick James Construction. We have worked with this company for over 10 years. They have replaced flooring for us and have done numerous home improvement projects. Our most recent project was the re-siding of our home. We had Fredrick James Construction remove our old vinyl siding, and re-side our home with Hardy Plank. We also had them replace 10 dated vinyl windows and replace them with 10 new, vinyl windows. The house looks amazing. Everyone on the crew is polite and very skilled. As with all remodel projects, some unexpected 'surprises' arose, but as usual, Fred and his crew knew exactly how to address the problem and everything turned out wonderfully. What I appreciate about Fredrick James Construction is that each of the workers are respectful, skilled and work hard to finish the project in a timely manner. We recommend Fredrick James Construction highly for any of your remodel or repair needs read lessLinda L.
- Business Description:Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality of service and to ensure your complete satisfaction. We offer free estimates and have an instant online estimator on our website for homes under 3000 sq ft. All on-line estimates require a visual confirmation upon arrival to verify the quote is accurate before work begins. We have the capability to do large and small jobs and are fully insured for your protection. We only have a $99 minimum service charge per visit, which is almost the cost .. read lessRecent Review:They did a wonderful job. After they finished, they went to back patio and put everything back on that I had moved to the yard out of the way!Marilyn B.
- Business Description:Willamette Valley Handyman Service provides customers with home repair, remodeling, raingutter and roof work and landscaping.Recent Review:I hired WVHS to clean a large roof on a commercial building. They met me at the job to estimate the cost of the work and a date to do it. I needed them to do the job on a Sat or Sun to avoid conflicts with tenants and neighbors. This is a job I have done annually myself for over 20 years. I was impressed when Charles, the owner of WVHS, made suggestions of additional things they could do, like trimming tree branches away from the roof, to make the job easier next year. They arrived on the site Sat morning and finished in time for me to inspect their work Sat evening. The did a great job of cleaning the roof and removing the debris. If I don't do the job myself next year I'll definitely hire Charles and his crew to do it read lessDouglas B.
- Business Description:Vancouver's #1 Exterior Remodeling Contractor! You can count on Cutting Edge Contracting to get the job done right. We take pride in helping property owners with all of their roofing, siding, decking, window, painting, and general contracting needs. Here at Cutting Edge we make sure we: -Do the job right with only the best tools and materials -Pay attention to even the smallest details -Openly communicate with our clients throughout each phase of the project -Empower our in-house team of cont.. read lessRecent Review:The roofing crew had to contend with changing weather: snow, ice, and rain. There were no leaks throughout the weather challenges. The company uses the finest products on the market. The underlayment installed over the plywood base is exceptionally strong compared to the standard tar paper cloth. The ridge tiles and the flashing components are also of superior quality. There were some minor hiccoughs during the project but resolved quickly thanks to the Director of Operations, Israel Mancilla. He kept me informed of every step in the project. They also noticed a loose fascia board on my deck which they repaired. They also installed stainless steel anchors along the roof ridges as the roof pitch is steep. It allows workmen to attach their safety harnesses to the anchors when cleaning gutters or performing other tasks requiring roof access read lessRamon G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- Pleasant Hill
- Fall Creek
- Junction City
exterior painters in Cottage Grove
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 20/20 Construction499 West 4th Ave
- 20/20 Construction
- AAA PLUS CONSTRUCTION LLC70 CARTHAGE AVE
- Absolute Painting232 Dibblee Ln.
- Ace Home Services LLC243 Grimes St Suite B
- ACTION CONSTRUCTION & PAINTING191 S 47TH ST
- ADAMS VALLEY PAINTING SERVICESPO BOX 5171
- Aerostar painting1520 18th st.
- Affinity Painting LLC2022 Lomond Ave
- All American Painting and Constuction25729 Dahlin Dr
- All Natural Pest EliminationAll Natural Pest Elimination 3445 South Pacific Highway
- Allen Branch Construction1616 BRITTANY ST
- Anita New Look4470 Hilton Dr
- Artisan Exterior Construction1129 Dahlia St
- ASH PAINTINGPO Box 40622
- Atmosphere-ID91697 Donna Rd
- AAA PLUS CONSTRUCTION LLC
- Baltera Painting 2455 Helm St SE
- Banks J Randall Construction3823 Kevington Ave
- Banyan ConstructionPO Box 21636
- Barbell Painting2946 SW Obsidian Ln
- Benjamin Garrick Construction and Maintenace22 W 22nd Ave
- BHM Construction88838 Hale Rd
- Bilt-Rite Construction Services, LLC.P.O.Box 1391
- Bluenote Painting412 Beavercreek Rd Ste 612
Oregon City, Oregon
- Bobs Projects56016 Fairview Rd
- Boughton Log Home & Painting Restoration LLC
- Bour WoodworkingPO Box 3570
La Pine, Oregon
- Butte To Butte Painting140 Kourt Dr
- Baltera Painting
- Carl's Custom Painting LLC215 Terra Linda Ave
- Casa Bella Interiors2405-75 NE Diamond Lake Blvd
- CASCADE SIDING & ROOF RESTORATION370 W 37TH AVE
- Cascade Small House Co1690 Mississippi Ave
- CertaPro Painters® of Salem-Eugene1056 Green Acres Rd Ste 102
- CHAMELEON PAINTING SERVICESPO Box 21308
- Chris Rarick Painting3225 Wood Ave
- Circle and Square Construction Co
- College Hill Construction LLCPO Box 5547
- College Pro Painters1403 S Grand Blvd. Suite 101N
- COLYER GENERAL CONSTRUCTION92295 MARCOLA RD
- Cornerstone Brushworks5998 A St
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Creative Solutions, LLC4343 Main St Ste E
- Cummings EnterprisesPO Box 41015
- Cutting Edge Contracting Inc.14407 NE 13th Ave Ste 112
- Carl's Custom Painting LLC
- Dale's Remodeling5514 Commercial St SE
- DEBBIE HELM2277 PARKER PLACE
- Deer Haven Construction, Inc1674 Russet Dr
- Discount Painting Oregon
Junction City,, Oregon
- Discount Windows1621 Juniper St
Junction City, Oregon
- Dragonfly Remodeling, Building & Design34270 Allen Rd
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Dale's Remodeling
- Ehlers Construction Inc1085 Madera St
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Ellis Design Group, LLCPO Box 40277
- Emerald Green Construction CCB#1969484175 Wagner St
- Emerald Valley Coatings llc310 Pioneer Pkwy W #3
- Empire 3 ServicesP.O. Box 70648
- EUROPEAN TOUCH PAINTING2540 E WINDSOR CIR
- Ehlers Construction Inc
- Fate Handyman Services449 Highway 99 N
- Fitzpatrick Painting IncPO Box 2376
- Fly By Might LLC Pressure Washing & Window CleaningP.O. Box 552
Junction City, Oregon
- Francisco Cortez Painting3190 W 18th Ave
- Frederick James Construction LLC676 Alva Park Dr
- Frontier Builders18185 Highway 36
- Fate Handyman Services
- J & S Construction & InvestmentPO Box 1740
- Jack of Trades, IncP.O. Box 95
- Jerry's Home Improvement Center2525 Olympic St
- JGB Homes Restoration and Remodeling3480 Virginia ST
- JLN Roofing and Construction LLC1605 Riley Ln
- Jorge's Detail Painting & Drywall Service87947 Houston Rd
- J & S Construction & Investment
- M&K Construction & Remodeling llc29733 Lusk rd
- m3maintenance3765 Greenwood St
- Mathis Painting Inc.375 E 31st Ave
- Matthew G Hunter1330 Cleveland Hill Rd
- McMahon's Painting834 S 46th St.
- Mdk Construction LLC565 Hughes St
- MICHAEL STEVENS PAINTING201 Irving Road
- Ministry Construction LLC3769 Kevington Ave
- Moir ConstructionPO Box 41327
- Mr. Goodbrush Painting Co. Inc.PO Box 41809
- M&K Construction & Remodeling llc