Wow Painting

Oregon: Contractors
10/30/2022

1863 Pioneer Pkwy East #614

Springfield, OR 97477

WOW! Painting prides itself on its high-quality, clean, meticulous work that places the highest priority on your satisfaction. As a family owned and operated company, we seek long-term professional relationships with our clientele. We value communication with our customers, checking in with you through each step of the project. Using expert preparation and attention to detail, while offering great service at a fair price, the end result will have you saying, “WOW!”...

interior painting (44)house painting (12)door installation (5)

06/03/2021

Jason and his team at Wow Painting are incredible! We hired them to paint our last house a decade ago and were so pleased to have them back into our new house. Not only are they skilled painters, but I totally trust them to be alone in our house, do the job well the first time, and work hard until it's done. Thanks to COVID, my husband and I were both working from home while they were in our home,...

Description of Work
Interior painting for our entire house: vaulted ceilings, walls, trim, doors.

Category interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

07/01/2020

Jason Holden of Wow painting did an excellent job painting the interior of our home. He was very professional, courteous and stuck to his bid though he ended up doing some extra work that I requested. Jason and his crew were always on time and very pleasant to be around. The work they completed made for a dramatic transformation and was very instrumental in the sale of our home. I highly recommend...

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category house painters,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

05/19/2020

They never contacted me. Don't know what happened, so I moved on to another painter.

Description of Work
Exterior Home painting

Category doors

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

Good morning [Member Name Removed]. I just looked back through all my messages. I see you did message me on 4-7. I’m not sure how I missed your message. Sorry about that. Be well. Jason

05/28/2019

They are booked for the whole season and are not available! Why are they on Angie’s List then?

Description of Work
Refinish the back deck

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/28/2019

03/06/2019

WOW Painting was recommended to me by a client of mine with an incredibly beautiful home. I had used the same painters for many years, but decided to try some one new. I was very impressed with the paint that they had done in my clients home, and am very picky about the paint in my own home. So, I met with the owner and had him do an estimate, which was much lower than I had anticipated. I was imp...

Description of Work
Interior painting of walls, doors and staircase

Category interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 02/07/2019

01/23/2019

I reached out to WoW to have my living room painted. Jason got right back to me, quoted the job and got me on the schedule. The painters were right on time, worked quickly and did a fantastic job. They were professional and friendly. I will hire these guys again when I need more painting done.

Description of Work
Paint living room

Work Completed On 01/18/2019

06/09/2018

Excellent work very professional crew and communicated well. On time for work every day and stayed focused on their job. At the end of job went over very closely checking on every detail. A very good experience we will have them back again very pleased

Description of Work
Entire inside house painting, sanded and painted front door and outside south side of house.

Category house painters,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 06/07/2018

10/24/2017

I can not praise Jason and his team enough! They were early, went straight to work, and finished painting everything in one day. I look forward to recommending Wow to everyone I know (and possibly complete strangers).

Description of Work
I needed a great room, hallway, kitchen and laundry room painted.

Work Completed On 10/24/2017

06/05/2017

We discovered that there was a huge issue with the ceiling. WOW painting couldn't do what we agreed upon due to the issue, but they took care of the wallpaper removal and helped me locate someone who could re plaster the ceiling. WOW painting and Jason were so helpful and did work above an beyond what they thought they were going to do. I HIGHLY recommend this company!

Description of Work
Re painted guest room

Work Completed On 06/05/2017

03/01/2017

Jason came over the day I called him and gave me a bid on the room I wanted painted. I found him to be extremely professional and liked the way he communicated. He even called me the day before the job to double check on the paint I had requested and provide a suggestion which I found extremely helpful. The painter he sent to my house showed up on time at 730 in the morning, was extremely professi...

Description of Work
Paint over the garage room. approx. 10 X 20 foot area with low ceilings

Work Completed On 12/13/2016

Interior and Exterior Painting Residential Painting Commercial Painting Power Washing Restoration, Custom Finishes Children’s Theme Rooms Wallpaper Removal Small Drywall Repair Cabinet Finishing Anti-graffiti Coatings Paint Removal

Check, PayPal