What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Coburg, OR
There are 32 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Coburg
- AW PaintingAlan pays close attention to detail and takes great care in ensuring the entire exterior is beautiful, well protected, and that his job will last. He uses top quality paints and left my home looking great. His thorough prep and use of top quality paint will ensure my home is well maintained for years to come. Alan was also a pleasure to work with. He took pride in his work, explained things clearly, and was very professional, thoughtful and considerate in his communications. I will recommend him to all my friends read less
- Frederick James Construction LLCVery easy to work with. Everything turned out better than I could of imagined. Fred listens to our needs and His team made it happened. Kept thing cleaned up. I would definitely use Fred and His team again.
- Fitzpatrick Painting IncIt was a good experience. I have cedar siding that needed to be stained but decided I wanted it painted. Fitzpatrick used a stain that is colored so it looks like it's painted. Lovely! There was a bit of miscommunication regarding the work dates between the salesperson, the office and myself but it was eventually straightened out. The crew was great - showed up on time, worked hard, very pleasant people. I noticed a couple of places that needed touch-up when we did the walk around and the paint lead took care of it right away. I noticed a couple more places a few days later and he came right back and took care of it. I'm very happy with the finished product read less
- Ramirez Trujillo Construction inc.The team was prompt, efficient & did an amazing job giving my house a much needed face lift. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Definitely suggest hiring them to help you with your next project. You won’t regret it!
- Wow PaintingJason Holden of Wow painting did an excellent job painting the interior of our home. He was very professional, courteous and stuck to his bid though he ended up doing some extra work that I requested. Jason and his crew were always on time and very pleasant to be around. The work they completed made for a dramatic transformation and was very instrumental in the sale of our home. I highly recommend Jason as the quality of his work speaks for itself. It was our good fortune to have Jason paint our home and I would not hesitate to use his services again. Thank you Jason for the great job you did on our home! Robert and Kathy G read less
- JOC PaintingJOC were quick but overlooked some really important stuff. The paint has separated from the house because they did not prime the surfaces. The paint has blistered and caulk has separated between siding panels. When they did touch ups the brush used had some white paint mixed in. To be fair I thought it best to give JOC the chance to fix things before leaving a review. They were responsive and have been here twice to address these issues. However their fixes were insufficient, and I am having the same problems. Now JOC has stopped responding to my calls. It will cost another $500 to have another painter do the repairs. I paid JOC $5200 read less
- CertaPro Painters® of Salem-EugeneIncredibly efficient team of 3 people spent one day prepping( Power washing , replacing of rotted trim, removing rotted porch columns) and one day painting entire house. Promptness and an acute attention to the finest detail left me more than pleased. After they were done they cleaned up entire area leaving no trace that they were ever there read less
- AW PaintingI am a repeat customer of AW Painting. My present house sorely needed a power wash and fresh paint. Alan is an expert in the entire process of prepping and painting a home bringing about a beautiful result that leaves you very proud you put your trust in his professional skills. Even my neighbors stopped by to express they were impressed by Alan's workmanship.....which to me is priceless read less
- CertaPro Painters® of Salem-EugeneCerta, the office staff and the workers at our house were absolutely amazing. They were as professional and meticulous in their work as we have every experienced. I will hire them first for all of my painting projects!
- Fitzpatrick Painting IncFile this under "you pay for what you get". (The bid was less expensive.) In September 2012, I hired Fitzpatrick Painting to paint and caulk my house. This included a "10-year warranty" with an inspection by the company every two years. The company provided me with a copy of their fancy "warranty". In July 2019, the paint failed badly on one side of my house. I called Fitzpatrick Painting who sent out one of their "senior" inspectors to examine the issue. The inspector confirmed that the paint did indeed fail and I was entitled to a rework under warranty. Since that time, Tim Fitzpatrick, the owner, has done the best impression of duck, dodge, and hide in taking care of this problem. In 2019, my job was delayed until it was too late in the year. In 2020, he couldn't do it due to COVID. Now, after numerous emails, he appears onsite in August 2021 and has no "recollection" of the problem, the delays, and even the inspector who made the decision in 2019. He now refuses to correct the failure of his company's paint job that his own inspector confirmed. When confronted with his lying and deceitful business practices, he immediately sped off the job site and barely missed hitting his own worker's vehicle. Don't be a victim of this charlatan as I have been. AVOID read less
House Painters in Coburg
- Business Description:Ace Home Services LLC takes pride in offering the following high quality services with exceptional care and customer service! Our goals are simple; we strive to leave your world cleaner than we found it while providing excellent customer service. Contact us today for your free estimate! For a fraction of the cost of replacement, we can extend the life of your roof read lessRecent Review:Excellent, Tyler and coworker were fast, did a great job. I will be recommending them to friends and family in the area. One of my neighbors is going to hire them for pressure washing next year.Bonnie A.
- Business Description:Welcome to Fitzpatrick Painting. We are a painting contractor servicing Salem, Albany, Corvallis and Eugene in Oregon. When it comes to true craftsmanship at a fair rate, nobody beats Fitzpatrick. Our employees are experts in painting projects for both commercial and residential properties. Our employees are back ground checked, drug tested and go through weekly training to ensure that we deliver the very best to our customers read lessRecent Review:File this under "you pay for what you get". (The bid was less expensive.) In September 2012, I hired Fitzpatrick Painting to paint and caulk my house. This included a "10-year warranty" with an inspection by the company every two years. The company provided me with a copy of their fancy "warranty". In July 2019, the paint failed badly on one side of my house. I called Fitzpatrick Painting who sent out one of their "senior" inspectors to examine the issue. The inspector confirmed that the paint did indeed fail and I was entitled to a rework under warranty. Since that time, Tim Fitzpatrick, the owner, has done the best impression of duck, dodge, and hide in taking care of this problem. In 2019, my job was delayed until it was too late in the year. In 2020, he couldn't do it due to COVID. Now, after numerous emails, he appears onsite in August 2021 and has no "recollection" of the problem, the delays, and even the inspector who made the decision in 2019. He now refuses to correct the failure of his company's paint job that his own inspector confirmed. When confronted with his lying and deceitful business practices, he immediately sped off the job site and barely missed hitting his own worker's vehicle. Don't be a victim of this charlatan as I have been. AVOID read lessMichael P T.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca.. read lessRecent Review:INITIAL CONTACT The company was quick to respond to our inquiry and set up time for a consultation. What we thought was a consult to receive a bid became a high pressure sales pitch. And our down payment to secure the quote for the job was actually a binding contract for the FULL scope of the project with significant penalties for cancelling (read the contract fine print!). A cancellation window of three days to release liability for the FULL AMOUNT OF THE PROJECT was a big surprise as we read through all the paperwork the days following. We have learned a hard lesson not to sign anything after 9pm, we were both so tired and hungry at that late hour we did not thoroughly read through all the paperwork. Our mistake. We obviously ended up moving forward with the project and got more comfortable after reading through reviews of the quality of the work and the experience customers had once they got past the “sales” call. Most were very positive. We also found that no other company offered the length of warranty that System Pavers does and with the large and challenging area, sloped terrain with drainage challenges and more than 5K sq ft, we felt comfortable that this was the right company to do the work. CONCEPTUAL DESIGN AND RENDERING Overall, the software was helpful in deciding the layout and the borders of the pavers. But we still had a hard time selecting the type of stone with the generic 3D rendering. We had to trust our instincts with the pictures in the catalogues provided to decide what to order. Once we decided on the Mega Lafite and Mega Arbel stones from Belgard, Jeff worked very hard with the vendor to get the color we wanted (as the Victorian shade had been discontinued) at the price we needed to fit our budget. We certainly appreciated this extra effort with the vendor. QUALITY OF WORK We read many reviews relative to the installation and quality of work. There was one team, led by Moises Ponce, that had received nothing but positive reviews. We were grateful that Jeff and the management team at System Pavers reworked the summer schedule so that Moises and his crew were able to take on our project. His team did outstanding work, they were always professional, and cleaned up after themselves. The installation of the pavers and the edging was seamless and the final product has more than met our expectations, it is really beautiful. We get many compliments on our new driveway and front yard and know that we enhanced the value of our home substantially. The team had to address some drainage challenges in front of our house and shop and the choice of permeable pavers so far seems to be functioning well through the first set of rainfall and falling leaves. The only challenges we had with the installation process involved two areas. The first had to do with communication between the Designer, the Project Manager and the Installation crew doing the work. There were times they were not on the same page and luckily one of us was home when most of the work was completed and could monitor the install. The second had to do with the landscaping/grass once the stones were completed. We had to move a portion of our in-ground sprinkler system prior to the new sod being installed. The day the ground was prepped for the sod, several of the sprinkler heads were completely buried and one was even on its side, covered with mulch. Had we not been on site and pointed this out, there could have been significant rework to correct after the sod had been installed. OVERALL We are very satisfied with the work and the end result. The cost for the work may be more than the value added to our home but there were other factors/benefits we considered in the choice of stone we selected and the overall design that increased the price beyond our original budget. It has transformed our front entrance and our front yard into our own private retreat and we no longer have to deal with the dust tracked into our home from our previous gravel driveway read lessAngela P.
- Business Description:Josh has been providing quality craftmanship and exceptional customer service for over 20 years. He listens to his customers wants and needs to create a space that is how they envisioned. Give him a call today for your free estimate read lessRecent Review:It went perfect. He is very professional and is an excellent worker.Dan K.
- Business Description:LICENSE: CCB #130264. ADDITIONAL PH#: (541) 683-2289.Recent Review:We are overjoyed with our beautifully painted interiors! Such exquisite craftsmanship and utter perfection. Ours was not an easy job -- no painting in most of the rooms for at least 25 years, and it's a 1913 house: lots of "character." Thomas handled every challenge with aplomb, expertise, and professionalism. We wake up every morning just smiling as we gaze at our new walls, woodwork, and ceiling. We are overjoyed with Thomas's work and will always hope to hire him for any interior or exterior paint job read lessLouise B.
- Business Description:Gresham Roofing and Construction are a “full service” residential, commercial, & industrial roofing and remodeling company. We specialize in everything from new roof installation, roof restoration, roof maintenance, re-roofs, roof leaks, roof repairs, new roof construction, green roofing, flat roofs, composition roofs, and shake roofs , to complete home repair . Gresham Roofing and Construction are a fully licensed roofing contractor in both Oregon & Washington. We are currently servicing .. read lessRecent Review:Les and his crew were great to work with. Very thorough and had a great attention to detail. Also, they did a great job of clean up after, picking up all nails and rolling over everything with a magnet. As advertised, quality work, competitive price and easy to work with. Our roof wasn't easy either... 10/12 pitch over half the job read lessBart S.
- Business Description:Willamette Valley Handyman Service provides customers with home repair, remodeling, raingutter and roof work and landscaping.Recent Review:I hired WVHS to clean a large roof on a commercial building. They met me at the job to estimate the cost of the work and a date to do it. I needed them to do the job on a Sat or Sun to avoid conflicts with tenants and neighbors. This is a job I have done annually myself for over 20 years. I was impressed when Charles, the owner of WVHS, made suggestions of additional things they could do, like trimming tree branches away from the roof, to make the job easier next year. They arrived on the site Sat morning and finished in time for me to inspect their work Sat evening. The did a great job of cleaning the roof and removing the debris. If I don't do the job myself next year I'll definitely hire Charles and his crew to do it read lessDouglas B.
- Business Description:SFW Construction is known for high-quality siding repair work and being the first home repair contractor to specialize in properly treating dry rot for home and business owners. We work at above industry standards and use only the best products on your home. We hire the most experienced carpenters and provide training so they can continuously be improving at their trade. Since opening our doors in 2005, we have serviced thousands of satisfied customers in the Pacific Northwest read lessRecent Review:They are very professional and communicate very well. I will definitely use them and recommend to others.LESLEA S.
- Business Description:CCB # 203324 Exactmate Industry Standard Pricing, Local & Independently Owned/Operated **Deductible Assistance If Needed**Recent Review:Danny from Oregon Water and Restoration company responded very promptly to the call even-though the call was on Saturday night. He came and took care of business and even working until 10pm through Sunday... They are also very familiar with the insurance protocols. Danny brought the drying equipment, set it up to dry, prepped everything, and cleaned everything perfectly ready for final repairs. They dealt with the insurance most of the way which was a big relief for me. They are diligent, clean and Pros at what they are doing. I would recommend them to anyone. Trust me! It’s good to have a good company like this stepping to help you in a time of destress. Danie read lessdaniel c.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL ADDRESS: PO BOX 24723 EUGENE, OR 97402.Recent Review:Excellent. After 2 years, some paint was peeling on a soffit board, and they came out right away and repainted it under our 3 yr warranty.Peter O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- Pleasant Hill
- Junction City
- Cottage Grove
- Fall Creek
- Sweet Home
exterior painters in Coburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 20/20 Construction499 West 4th Ave
- 20/20 Construction
- AAA PLUS CONSTRUCTION LLC70 CARTHAGE AVE
- Absolute Painting232 Dibblee Ln.
- Ace Home Services LLC243 Grimes St Suite B
- ACTION CONSTRUCTION & PAINTING191 S 47TH ST
- ADAMS VALLEY PAINTING SERVICESPO BOX 5171
- Aerostar painting1520 18th st.
- Affinity Painting LLC2022 Lomond Ave
- All American Painting and Constuction25729 Dahlin Dr
- All Natural Pest EliminationAll Natural Pest Elimination 3445 South Pacific Highway
- Allen Branch Construction1616 BRITTANY ST
- Anita New Look4470 Hilton Dr
- Artisan Exterior Construction1129 Dahlia St
- ASH PAINTINGPO Box 40622
- Atmosphere-ID91697 Donna Rd
- AW Painting875 67th Place
- AAA PLUS CONSTRUCTION LLC
- Baltera Painting 2455 Helm St SE
- Banks J Randall Construction3823 Kevington Ave
- Banyan ConstructionPO Box 21636
- Benjamin Garrick Construction and Maintenace22 W 22nd Ave
- BHM Construction88838 Hale Rd
- Bilt-Rite Construction Services, LLC.P.O.Box 1391
- Bluenote Painting412 Beavercreek Rd Ste 612
Oregon City, Oregon
- Bobs Projects56016 Fairview Rd
- Boughton Log Home & Painting Restoration LLC
- Bour WoodworkingPO Box 3570
La Pine, Oregon
- Butte To Butte Painting140 Kourt Dr
- Baltera Painting
- Carl's Custom Painting LLC215 Terra Linda Ave
- CASCADE SIDING & ROOF RESTORATION370 W 37TH AVE
- Cascade Small House Co1690 Mississippi Ave
- CertaPro Painters® of Salem-Eugene1056 Green Acres Rd Ste 102
- CHAMELEON PAINTING SERVICESPO Box 21308
- Chris Rarick Painting3225 Wood Ave
- Circle and Square Construction Co
- CN Contractors, LLC4981 Wind Stone Way NE
- College Hill Construction LLCPO Box 5547
- College Pro Painters1403 S Grand Blvd. Suite 101N
- COLYER GENERAL CONSTRUCTION92295 MARCOLA RD
- Cornerstone Brushworks5998 A St
- Cramer Construction L.L.C.P.o. Box 1806
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Creative Solutions, LLC4343 Main St Ste E
- Cummings EnterprisesPO Box 41015
- Carl's Custom Painting LLC
- Ehlers Construction Inc1085 Madera St
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Ellis Design Group, LLCPO Box 40277
- Emerald Green Construction CCB#1969484175 Wagner St
- Emerald Valley Coatings llc310 Pioneer Pkwy W #3
- Empire 3 ServicesP.O. Box 70648
- EUROPEAN TOUCH PAINTING2540 E WINDSOR CIR
- Exact Home Properties llc4505 Marion St SE
- Ehlers Construction Inc
- Fate Handyman Services449 Highway 99 N
- Fine-Line Construction 25030 SW Parkway Ave
- Fitzpatrick Painting IncPO Box 2376
- Fly By Might LLC Pressure Washing & Window CleaningP.O. Box 552
Junction City, Oregon
- Francisco Cortez Painting3190 W 18th Ave
- Frederick James Construction LLC676 Alva Park Dr
- Frontier Builders18185 Highway 36
- Fate Handyman Services
- Haas Painting and Contracting LLC78572 Currin Blvd
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman helpers
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hokland Home Builders & Remodeling235 Larkspur St
- HORNER CONSTRUCTION4225 Murnane St
- Haas Painting and Contracting LLC
- J & S Construction & InvestmentPO Box 1740
- Jack of Trades, IncP.O. Box 95
- Jerry's Home Improvement Center2525 Olympic St
- JGB Homes Restoration and Remodeling3480 Virginia ST
- JLN Roofing and Construction LLC1605 Riley Ln
- John Dom & Rich 4803 Carriage Ct NE
- Jorge's Detail Painting & Drywall Service87947 Houston Rd
- J & S Construction & Investment
- M&K Construction & Remodeling llc29733 Lusk rd
- m3maintenance3765 Greenwood St
- Mathis Painting Inc.375 E 31st Ave
- McMahon's Painting834 S 46th St.
- Mdk Construction LLC565 Hughes St
- MICHAEL STEVENS PAINTING201 Irving Road
- Ministry Construction LLC3769 Kevington Ave
- Moir ConstructionPO Box 41327
- M&K Construction & Remodeling llc