Macadam Floor And Design

Founded 1985 • With Angi since May 2005

6655 S Macadam Ave

Portland, OR 97239

Macadam Floor & Design has been a local industry leader for over 35 years, offering extensive knowledge, professionalism and quality service from “start to finish” for our customers. We take tremendous pride in having one of the largest product selections and most comfortable design centers in the

11/22/2022

Shannon J.

My husband and I worked with Rick and his team at Macadam Flooring. He helped us choose the right wood flooring that would best suit our needs and style. We were also impressed on how quickly their team installed the flooring and how beautiful it came out. I'd highly recommend their company for your next home project

Description of Work
Replaced all carpet with engineered wood flooring

Category flooring contractor

11/07/2022

Debra L.

We love our new carpet and were extremely pleased with the service provided by Macadam Floor and Design. We were able to choose our installation date, the workmen arrived on time, and efficiently installed the carpet. They certainly knew what they were doing, completed the entire upper floor and were in and out in a mere six hours. The result is beautiful and perfect! We are grateful to Macadam Floor and Design.

Description of Work
carpet installation

11/01/2022

James M.

Just wanted to thank Rick Correa and his team for a fantastic job on our carpet installation. From assistance choosing the right type and color scheme to final installation everything was fantastic. The team was very conscientious and efficient during installation, and everything looks top notch! Thanks everyone!

Description of Work
Carpet Installation

09/04/2022

Alexandra R.

Kylie Buley helped us completely customize our brand new home. We had a lot of spaces to make decisions on which felt overwhelming at first but with her help and expertise, it was a much smoother experience. We brought in inspiration photos and she reccomended a variety of options - and typically provided a cost efficient option along with an upgrade option which was very considerate. She helped us with everything during our design center appointment including hardwood floor selections, cabinets, hardware, backsplash tile, etc. (including bathrooms and kitchen as well as all main areas) What was great too is she went above and beyond to give us tips and opinions on other areas like lighting that would tie all of our selections together which allowed us to maintain the design continuity throughout our home. If you are looking for someone who is patient, while being efficient in helping you select your design ideas - Kylie is your person! We can’t wait to see our home and have her to thank for it. Thank you Kylie!!!

Description of Work
Design center appointment - picking all customizations for interior design options (carpet, hardwood floors, cabinets, tile, etc)

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, countertops, hardwood floor, interior designers

08/29/2022

Davin A.

Macadam helped us install LVP and carpet floors prior to moving into a new home. Other flooring stores were estimating 3-10 weeks for installation times, while Macadam was able to fit us in within a week for the portion of the job with materials available. Rick was very helpful and responsive, providing good recommendations as well as ideas for parts of the home that were not typical. Ivan and his crew did the LVP installation and did a nice job - the floors look great. Overall we had a good experience with them and appreciate how responsive and professional everyone was.

Description of Work
Flooring - carpet/LVP

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

08/04/2022

Sybil F.

I can’t begin to say how happy I was with my experience with Macadam Floor and specifically, Scott Carden. He was amazing and went out of his way to assist throughout the entire process from counter tops, flooring and back splash. There was never any pressure about making decisions, but sure appreciated his follow up. There have been many occasions where Macadam Floors and Scott Carden have put in extra time and efforts to ensure I was satisfied with the service as well as the products. Thank you for going above and beyond with giving guidance, answering questions, and just making the updating of my home process stress free and fun. I would highly recommend Scott Carden at Macadam Floor and Design to anyone looking to remodel kitchen, remodel bathrooms and any and all counter tops and flooring. You will be 100% satisfied with your decision!

Description of Work
New countertops in bathrooms and kitchen. New carpet throughout entire upstairs.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, marble & granite, home remodeling

06/29/2022

Mike T.

My wife and I and I cant say enough good things about Mcadam floor and design. This is our second time working with Rick Correa our design guy and their outstanding crew of contractors. We worked with Rick to help us with our granite counter tops along with our backsplash. Thier pricing along with the workmanship was nothing short of excellent. If youre looking to to any kind of upgrades to your home either large or small start here and ask for Rick!

Description of Work
New countertops and backsplash

Category bathtub refinishing, countertops

06/28/2022

Sean G.

The people at Macacam are great. They did everything they said they would, when they said they would, and the quality was top notch. We have used other flooring contractors in the past, and Macadam is head and shoulders above the rest.

Description of Work
Flooring replace carpeting with engineered cork

Category bathtub refinishing, flooring contractor

06/25/2022

Cameron R.

When we first started working with Macadam, we had a basic vision for our floor and carpet replacement project. Scott was very patient while walking us through multiple LVP and carpet products and even covered part of the costs to work with Aundra Liles, a fun and brilliant designer! Throughout the whole process Scott impressed us with his industry expertise, organization, and responsiveness. Once materials were selected, he connected us with Sean who seamlessly managed the install. We highly recommend Macadam for the great service and quality selection of materials and will gladly return for future projects.

Description of Work
Carpet installation

06/07/2022

Shannon V.

Macadam Floor and Design replaced our old carpets with a stunning new carpet suggested to us by Rick. The work was done professionally, communication with Rick was top notch and we are thrilled with the outcome. We will use them again for future projects.

Description of Work
New carpets

Category bathtub refinishing, carpet installation

05/10/2022

Kim P.

I have worked exclusively with Scott on close to 10 projects in the last few years as a local house flipper. I have always received superb service from Scott and his team. Amazingly, Scott always seems to be able to free up his schedule upon my arrival to help with any questions regarding tile/flooring recommendations and inventory. Delivery of materials always arrives on time, which I gratefully appreciate as “time is money” in this business. The showroom has a good selection of materials and I am always able to pick out all of the materials needed for my kitchen, bath and flooring renovations here. I often will pick a few top options and ultimately end up ordering the material that is first available in the interest of time. Macadam Floor and Design is definitely by go to shop for all things tile and flooring! I plan on returning for every future project. Thank you, Scott!

Description of Work
Bath, kitchen and flooring renovations

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, remodeling, fireplaces, home remodeling

05/10/2022

Harve B.

We used Macadam Floor and Design to replace hardwood floors and some carpets in an older house we recently purchased. Rick Correa listened to our reasons for replacing the existing flooring and was very helpful in identifying a LVP flooring that would work for us. He was very knowledgeable about his products and didn't 'up sell' us on flooring material. He followed up with quotes and answered our questions. Once we selected Macadam, the other Macadam staff were on the spot to help us get the installation scheduled and the install team, led by Ivan, actually contacted us prior to the scheduled installation to see if they could come a day early to start the floor demo. It ended up that they got the flooring demo'd and installed that same day and it looks beautiful!!!! Ivan and team were awesome and worked great together. I highly recommend Macadam floors and Rick Correa for any flooring needs you may have.

Description of Work
replaced existing hardwood floors and some carpets in LR and small bedroom.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

03/30/2022

Joan S.

Our experience working with Macadam was exceptional. Rick worked closely with us from material selection through installation, and beyond. Pricing was fair, materials are of excellent quality, installation was skilled and efficient. Rick's response to all of our questions and concerns was thorough and immediate. He checked in during the installation, and came by after to make sure we were happy with the result. This could not have been a more efficient and stress free project. The floors are beautiful. We could not be happier with the result.

Description of Work
Replace all the flooring on two floors of our 100 year old house

Category bathtub refinishing, flooring contractor

03/01/2022

Kathleen D.

Macadam Floor and Design was so easy to work with from the get-go, starting with Rick who helped us pick out engineered hardwood and carpeting. He was great to work with and always returned my calls promptly when I had a question. He also kept us in the loop about every step of the way. The crews that came to lay the hardwood and the fellows who came to put in the carpeted area were top notch. Very efficient, worked well with each other and answered all my questions as they were doing their work. They were very courteous and thoughtful and precise. Caine, who managed the team that came to our home also made a visit as the flooring was going in and answered more questions that I had. This was our first experience having flooring done in our home. They get 5 stars all around as far as we're concerned.

Description of Work
Flooring replaced

Category carpet installation, hardwood floor

01/05/2022

Bethany W.

I worked with Olivia at Macadam for my new construction home. She was so great to work with - incredibly knowledgeable and very prepared for our meeting. She provided great opinions and helped me make decisions without feeling like I was being pushed to upgrade or spend more money. The store had a lot of samples and options to help visualize your choices. I am very happy I got to work with Olivia and Macadam, I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Selecting flooring and design options for new construction home.

Category bathtub refinishing, carpet installation, countertops, flooring contractor, interior designers, fireplaces

12/09/2021

Alyssa K.

My husband and I are having a new home built, and were referred to Macadam Floor & Design to pick out materials for our desired options. Kylie was our designer, and she was wonderful! She helped us pick out complimentary colors for the entire house including: tile schemes for our mud set shower, quartz countertops for the kitchen with corresponding backsplash tile & grout colors, laminate flooring, and so much more. She was able to pull many different color scheme options & explain how each color combination would most likely appear in our home. She was able to tell us the pros and cons of different materials too. Kylie was very kind, fun yet professional, informative, and easygoing. We didn’t feel rushed nor did we feel like we were being conned into getting upgrades that we didn’t need/want. I will absolutely return here for future projects & highly recommend both Macadam Floor & Design as well as Kylie.

Description of Work
Picking options for home being built

Category interior designers

12/02/2021

David C.

Olivia was a perfect fit for the work we wanted to do to design the complete interior for our new home. She was very well prepared, had a wide array of options available for selection, and made invaluable suggestions on colors, styles, and finishes to meet our goals.

Description of Work
We met with Olivia Hettrich to create the interior finishes.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, glass repair, interior designers, plumbing, fireplaces, interior painters

11/17/2021

Andrew K.

Scott's appointment window was met by Jose who arrived on a very rainy day. Under challenging conditions he negotiated the carpet through a small entrance down some tricky stairs. And kept it dry! The installation was performed with excellent details.

Description of Work
New Mohawk carpet installation in lower level guest room

11/11/2021

Paul G.

The selection and prices were excellent. I was able to get quality products and stay within my budget. The design specialist, Katie, was awesome. She made what would have been a stressful experience for us very easy and enjoyable. I would definitely go back to Macadam for upgrades in the future.

Description of Work
New flooring, countertops and backsplash for new home build.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor

11/09/2021

Shannon V.

Macadam Floor and Design did a great job with our kitchen remodel project. They helped with the countertops and backsplash. The work was done professionally, communication with Rick was top notch and we are thrilled with the outcome. We will use them again for future projects.

Description of Work
New kitchen quartz countertops and backsplash

Category home remodeling

09/27/2021

Zsaquiana V.

Love Macadam and love our Salesperson Rick Correa! He was great to work with. Purchasing our flooring and tile for our Master Bathroom remodel was a seamless, quick process. Thank you Rick!!

Description of Work
MASTER BATHROOM REMODEL

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, home remodeling

09/08/2021

Audrey B.

Kiley was wonderful to work with! She is professional, knowledgeable and friendly. The process of selecting finishes for new construction was fun and easy with her. She got to know our style and helped guide us on selecting the best products for our needs and taste. She used her expertise to guide us not only on what worked for the design we wanted, but also how products are used on a daily basis. When there were questions on making a decision between products, Kylie helped guide us to make a decision that was right for us, and we love the choices we made. She has excellent design knowledge and we are so glad we got to work with her. We can't recommend Kylie enough and would love to work with her again!

Description of Work
Design options for new construction

Category carpet installation, countertops, flooring contractor, interior designers, remodeling

07/23/2021

Kim B.

We worked with Katie Stilwater to replace our carpeting. Not only was she extremely knowledgeable and professional, she was a pleasure to work with and made the process so easy. We will definitely be using Macadam Floor and Design for future projects!

Description of Work
Carpeting replace

07/08/2021

Amy J.

Julia Arms was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning of our interactions. She was super helpful and knowledgeable regarding our flooring questions. Anytime we had a question, she replied very quickly which was very helpful. We had an unfortunate leak incident which called for us to redo our hardwood floors. This was our first remodel experience and Julia made it feel like an easy process. With all the Covid expected delays in our order, the shipment came earlier than projected which was awesome! :) Thank you so much Julia! Looking forward to working with you again in the future! We will refer our family and friends to Julia at Macadam Flooring.

Description of Work
Custom hardwood flooring order

Category hardwood floor

06/07/2021

Marc D.

This was the first time my wife and I were able to chose options and upgrades for a new home, Katie made it such a great experience. I would definitely recommend Macadam and especially, Katie!

Description of Work
New Home Options/Upgrade appointment

Category carpet installation, countertops, interior designers

SEAS Painting LLC

Hello, my name is Erick Jimenez. I am excited to bring our knowledge and our experience to you. My family and I have been in the industry for over 4 years. We simply have been working for other companies and now it's time to launch ourselves. We have the confidence in our work due to the many projects we have finished in the past, we are the crew you call to fix previous jobs. We don't sub out our work as other companies our work speaks for it's self. We are excited to be able to be of service to you with your project. We like to communicate with our clients to make sure we are following the agreement. We treat you as if you were part of our family. We do drywall repairs, siding repairs, painting interior, exterior, and wallpaper removal.

Award 2022
    Cut No Corners Painting LLC

Our honest and reliable employees are enjoyable and easy to work with. We are a Clean and Sober company with considerate and respectful workers who understand the investment that you are making in your home or business. You can directly reach us at 503-380-2347. No travel charges. Or license number: ccb178116. WA license number: cutnonc95oke.

Bright Creations Painting LLC

With more than 10 years in the trade we offer our clients outstanding interior and exterior finishes. We are here to provide all of your painting needs whether residential or commercial. Bright Creations Painting is here to service you!

Offers by Bright Creations Painting LLC on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Check

New construction builders, commercial contractors, remodelers, restoration companies, property management, home owners, carpet, tile, ceramic and porcelain, wood, sand, finish, laminate flooring, natural stone, granite, marble, slate, travertine & deco tiles.