JGB Homes Restoration and Remodeling

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2014

Financing is available, paypal is accepted...

Ace Home Services LLC

Ace Home Services LLC takes pride in offering the following high quality services with exceptional care and customer service! Our goals are simple; we strive to leave your world cleaner than we found it while providing excellent customer service. Contact us today for your free estimate! For a fraction of the cost of replacement, we can extend the life of your roof.

Fitzpatrick Painting Inc

Welcome to Fitzpatrick Painting. We are a painting contractor servicing Salem, Albany, Corvallis and Eugene in Oregon. When it comes to true craftsmanship at a fair rate, nobody beats Fitzpatrick. Our employees are experts in painting projects for both commercial and residential properties. Our employees are back ground checked, drug tested and go through weekly training to ensure that we deliver the very best to our customers.

Alpha 1 General contracting

Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair, Ceramic Tile, Epoxy Flooring, Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair, Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing, Painting - Interior, Painting - Exterior

12/11/2020

Horribly wrong unfinished always late.

Description of Work
Bathroom and deck

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,countertops,decks,flooring contractor,glass repair,handyman service,insulation,remodeling,deck cleaning,home builders,home remodeling,interior painters

10/25/2017

Joe and crew very nice group of fellows. Tendency to arrive on job later than scheduled, but still put in full day's work, and job completed within agreed time frame. Good job of cleaning up debris, and they even liked my dog!

Description of Work
I needed a wall removed and rebuilt for a laundry closet with pocket door installation, water heater replaced, and 3 cabinets added in kitchen area. Also removed carpet from living area and replaced living, dining and kitchen with laminate flooring. Job not large, but intricate. Joe and crew did an excellent job getting measurerments exact, improved my ideas on how to do, and completed job on schedule. At first thought flooring dude slow doing the job, but then saw he was careful and precise,, taking time to get it right the first time. Very pleased with the completed project, and have hired JGB for an additional project of tile work.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,picture framing,handyman service,plastering,home remodeling,doors

10/03/2016

Joey and company did a fantastic job. They were timely and professional. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Laminate flooring, molding and outside door installation.

Category bathtub refinishing,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,doors

09/24/2016

We were so happy to find this great company to work with. They went out of their way to make things the way we wanted and offered suggestions. They looked for bargains, got all the materials and put up with me changing my mind several times. We not only recommend them for their work but value them now as friends

Description of Work
Remodled two bathrooms, replaced toilet in two more. Made sunroom into a large bedroom and made a closet for us. Replaced several windows in bedrooms and family room. Painted entire inside and outside of home. Installed wood floors in 2/3rds of home. Fixed and replaced lightings thruout home. Resurfaced, cleaned and painted large fireplace and mantle. Repaired roof. Installed stove and fixed countertop. Modified lighting in rooms, drywall, textured, Remodled laundry room. Removed outdated heating elements. Replaced siding. Made a new customized outdoor storage area. Worked on drainage. Replaced doors, tiled 3 rooms

Category ceramic tile,closet systems,decks,drywall,egress windows,flooring contractor,picture framing,glass repair,handyman service,hardwood floor,insulation,lawn service,plastering,plumbing,siding,replacement windows,basement waterproofing,fireplaces,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors,sunrooms

09/19/2016

Knows his business well!

Description of Work
Accurate repair bids.

Category flooring contractor

09/16/2016

Joe was very professional. Told of issues and updates on a daily basis. Recommendation were on point and not to sell more items. Will use for our next project.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel. Tile, paint, woodwork, and plumbing.

Category ceramic tile installer","drywall contractor","flooring contractor","picture framing","masonry contractor","room remodeling

09/16/2016

My experience was great, all my questions where answered and explained fully. My bathroom looks amazing, very cozy and exactly how I had pictured. Very pleased with the work, communication, time it took to complete, and the price.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel.

Category flooring contractor","home remodeling contractor

09/15/2016

I messaged Joe and received an immediate reply back. He made time to come over for an evaluation. He did mention he was two weeks out, but made the time anyways. He decided to come on a Sunday evening and spent 3 hours making sure that the addendum was Complete. I had the inspector come out and everything passed and the inspector said that he went above and beyond. The listing agent has called Joe and is using him now on other and futere addendums. Joe came in and fixed my attic latter, fixed a leaky pipe and tightend up loose insulation that a animal had messed up. Highly recommend using Joe again in the future.

Description of Work
I'm selling my home and my home inspection didn't pass. I hired Joe through a referral.

Category insulation contractor","plumber","room remodeling

09/19/2016

Knows his business well!

Description of Work
Accurate repair bids.

Category flooring contractor

01/10/2016

Description of Work
Remodeled bathroom-- shower tiled, new sink with vanity and mirror cabinet installed, floor tiled, walls and existing built-ins painted. Tile work is outstanding. Crew of workers kind, helpful and reliable. Took a little longer than originally estimated due to scheduling our job on top of other jobs. But end product well worth the wait.

Category ceramic tile installer","drywall contractor","flooring contractor","glass repair contractor","plumber","home remodeling contractor","interior painter

We build homes and remodel flipper homes for a number of investors. We do heavy construction but are also a Tile and Granite company.