The average cost to repair a washing machine is $180
Matching on Angi
Appliance Repair Reviews Near You
Appliance Repair Companies Near You
We were unable to find pros for your Appliance Repair Companies project in Fort George G Meade, MD
Similar to Appliance Repair Companies
How important is appliance repair?
There are multiple benefits to repairing your appliances as opposed to purchasing new ones. Most families require a broken appliance to be fixed as soon as possible to prevent inconveniences in the home.
Is it worth the cost to repair an appliance?
Yes. Most appliance repairs only cost a fraction of what purchasing a new one would cost.
It's important to have an idea of how much appliance repairs cost and how to identify the best repair company to carry out the job.
How much does appliance repair near you cost?
- On average, homeowners spend $1,000 to $2,000 for repairs. A large portion of the repair cost is incurred due to labor and the purchase of replacement parts.
- To find the exact price point near you, contact and receive three estimates from three different appliance repair pros.
- Electricians typically charge by the hour, and their rate can lie anywhere between $40 to $120 per hour. If the damaged part is hard to find or quite labor-intensive to fix, the repair cost will also increase.
- In most cases, kitchen appliances such as dish washers, ovens, and refrigerators will cost more to repair than devices such as TVs and other living room electronics.
- In addition, each company will have a unique cost structure. Some may charge a fixed call-out fee (between $150 to $200), while others may offer emergency repairs after regular business hours.
Additional services & increased comfort.
By working with a nearby appliance repair company, you can expect and enjoy additional services that come along with actual repairs. A good appliance repair specialist near will ensure that devices within your home are working well and to the expected standards.
How to find a reputable appliance repair company near you.
It is important to find a reputable and licensed appliance repair company if electrical work is needed in your home. Ensure the company provides transparent pricing estimates and a warranty for their repairs. This page has many appliance repair companies near you highly-rated by your local neighbors. There are also sometimes nearby deals found on this page that could save you money on your repairs.
Common appliances that are typically worth repair:
- Trash compactors
- Garbage disposals
- Ice machines
- Gas grills
- Trash compactors
- Stovetop/range vent hoods
- Washing machines
- Washer dryer combos
- Window air conditioners
Appliance repair resources for consumers
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Appliance Repair Articles
The cost to repair a refrigerator is $200 to $300 on average, but can be between $40 and $1,000, depending on the issue
New appliances $350 to $8,000 on average. The broad range depends on the type of appliance, such as a refrigerators on the high-end to dryers on the low-end. We include cost breakouts for each below.