If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Sandusky, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Sandusky
- MASONRY CONSTRUCTION COTom and his team did an excellent job in completing concrete and masonry work for the footers, crawl space, garage floor, and driveway of this major home addition. Tom was quick to quote the work and get the job started. The entire team was very professional, and did an excellent job of excavating and backfilling in a confined space – keeping their equipment within the property boundaries. The entire project was completed on time and within budget. I highly recommend Masonry Construction Co read less
- Matt’s Home ImprovementsThey came out and performed tuck pointing on a brick ranch house. He was very pleasent man, and he was very knowledgable. The work was very satisfactory, was busy from all the work he got from Angie's List so he had to delay project a few times. I would highly recommend him.
Masonry Contractors in Sandusky
- Business Description:Family business. Owner operated. We provide high quality at an affordable rate. Low overhead unlike the big guys. Call us for a free estimate!Recent Review:It didn't. No internet from contractor.Gary S.
- Business Description:Highly skilled craftsmen perform at the top of their field. We display attention to detail & we are very conscientious on every job. The owner stops by job sites regularly to maintain the quality you expect.Recent Review:They forgot about my first scheduled appointment and never called. I missed an entire day of work because the estimates are between 10 and 2 and they refuse to call on the way or give u a smaller window. 2nd appointment they were late I had to call again if it wasn't for a very sweet professional manager Lauralee I would have canceled especially since Brittany was so nasty about them forgetting me the 1st time. I will only schedule with Lauralee from now on im a realtor and have a ton of work and even more referrals so you would think they would give me star treatment but sadly only Lauralee doe read lessEllen F.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th.. read lessRecent Review:Very well from salesman to final inspection. And so far a dry basement. All I could ask for.Jack N.
- Business Description:C & C Masonry is a family owned business with over 15 years experience in concrete, masonry, and basement waterproofing and foundation repair. We provide you with the best solution for your needs and guarantee our work after the sale read lessRecent Review:Terrible. I usually check online reviews for services I use but this outfit was referred to me by a friend of a friend. Sadly for me I didn't check until after I paid the down payment. I found nothing but 1 star reviews. For good reason. My project was a foundation for a 3 car garage. It took them two and a half months to do a 3-5 day job. (He was busy fishing and hunting) The concrete is wavy, not level, not square. The finish is supposed to be smooth. It is filled with swirl marks. I could go on and on. I questioned him about all of these things along the way and got nothing but excuses and lies. I've talked to other contractors and the reason bottom feeders like this are even in business is because the good ones are booked months in advance. Choose any company other then this one and you will be better off read lessWayne S.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:we provide new construction and remodeling services to northwest ohio and northeast indiana. all information is available at www.twinriver.biz
- Business Description:Commercial only
- Business Description:Been in business for 35 years. Also known for Lombardy Music Store out of Sandusky Ohio back in the 70 & 80s. Started pouring concrete in the 80s.
- Business Description:Lakeshore Excavating, LLC has been proudly serving northern Ohio for the past 27 years. The company, formally known as D & J Builders was founded in 1983. The firm became a limited liability company in 2009 and changed its name to Lakeshore Excavating, LLC. The magnitude of the jobs that the company can take on range from residential excavating projects, to site work for commercial projects such as sanitary and storm sewer installations, and waterlines. One thing that will never change is th.. read less
- Business Description:Rick Lombardy Port Clinton, Ohio 43452 Cell Phone 419-366-1985 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 419-366-1985 end_of_the_skype_highlighting I Can Solve Your Problems Locally Owned and Operated by Owner Over 32 Years of Experience Residential and Commercial Specialist As a homeowner thinking about a foundation solution,Rick Lombardy Concrete offers you unique products and over 27 years of experience. Natural conditions have caused the problem that now f.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Bay View
- Lakeside Marblehead
- Port Clinton
- Berlin Heights
- Oak Harbor
- South Amherst
- Green Springs
- North Fairfield
masonry contractors in Sandusky
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & C Masonry720 Pine St.
- C & C Masonry
- George's Roofing, Inc.1111 Lowell St
- George's Roofing, Inc.
- Lakeshore Excavating, LLCPO Box 46049
Middle Bass, Ohio
- Lakeshore Excavating, LLC
- MY ROOF115 dexter
- MY ROOF
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Slinks Masonry Inc276 Murdocksvile Rd
- Slinks Masonry Inc
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- twinrivers construction