Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Huron, OH
There are 7 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Huron
- MASONRY CONSTRUCTION COTom and his team did an excellent job in completing concrete and masonry work for the footers, crawl space, garage floor, and driveway of this major home addition. Tom was quick to quote the work and get the job started. The entire team was very professional, and did an excellent job of excavating and backfilling in a confined space – keeping their equipment within the property boundaries. The entire project was completed on time and within budget. I highly recommend Masonry Construction Co read less
- Matt’s Home ImprovementsThey came out and performed tuck pointing on a brick ranch house. He was very pleasent man, and he was very knowledgable. The work was very satisfactory, was busy from all the work he got from Angie's List so he had to delay project a few times. I would highly recommend him.
Masonry Contractors in Huron
- Business Description:Since 1986, Everdry Waterproofing has serviced over 80,000 basements, crawl spaces and slab homes- making us one of the nation’s premier foundation repair contractors. With custom tailored solutions, innovative products and a one-on-one approach in dealing with homeowners, our basement waterproofing team will help you create a safe, dry and liveable space in your basement. Everdry takes an active role in bettering our industry and enhancing our knowledge. We are a leader in Research and Devel.. read lessRecent Review:They did an excellent job taking care of our wet crawlspace problems. The crew run by Matt K worked quickly, and left everything looking better than when they arrived. I highly recommend EverDry for any crawlspace water issues read lessDaniel C.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:At Jasak Roofing & Construction , we are focused on providing exterior residential services such as roofing, siding, windows, masonry repairs, gutter repairs and much more with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. We have a family owned and operated crew with over 30 years of experience together in different exterior fields making our jobs completed with professionalism and accuracy every time! We are highly focused on respect, .. read lessRecent Review:Owner was professional and responsive to calls and questions. Signage in my neighborhood from a current job. Small, family owned and operated makes for personal service and covered specifics of my three layer, residential job read lessThomas A.
- Business Description:Family business. Owner operated. We provide high quality at an affordable rate. Low overhead unlike the big guys. Call us for a free estimate!Recent Review:It didn't. No internet from contractor.Gary S.
- Business Description:Bill Jackson Roofing is Ohio’s premier roofing contractor. We perform a variety of services including roofing, gutter installation and attic insulation. If you are looking for a roofing contractor for life then you came to the right place. We will make appointments on time because we understand your time is valuable. Let Bill Jackson Roofing Inc., and our 19 years of service perform the quality work you deserve at a fair price. For your convenience you can schedule an appointment below or fee.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent service. Crew was prompt, neat and very easy to work with.David B.
- Business Description:Taylor renovations is a owner-operated company. Our prices are very competitive and we stand behind our work. We like to leave all of our customers 100% satisfied. Give me a call today for your free no obligation estimate 419-561-1174 my name is John services offered but not limited to... Roofing Siding Soffit and facial Plumbing Painting ( Interior/exterior) Complete remodels And many more We have 12 years experience in these trades read lessRecent Review:John was fantastic. I was being transferred to Indianapolis for work and needed to sell my home quick. The old deck was terrible. John came in cleared out the old deck and got us a perfect new deck in one week! Our realtor said the deck was part of the reason we got a bidding war offers in days of listing read lessKevin H.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th.. read lessRecent Review:Basement waterproofing. The crew they sent me was very courteous, and friendly. They did a great job and the price was right. I would highly recommend this company.Genevieve J.
- Business Description:For more than 30 Years John has specialized in the restoration of wood shake and shingle, slate, tile and old style roofing and exterior systems. With our experience and knowledge of restoration, installation methods have improved the life of roofs by many years past the manufacturer's generally accepted expectancy. We attract quality tradespeople who take pride in their work and step up to the challenges that come our way. We strive to provide the best in quality of service and long lasting .. read lessRecent Review:The job was mostly completed. John did not respond to our request to repair loose shakes. We paid upfront for maintenance of roof and gutters. Because he didn't appear after several requests, we hired a gutter cleaner and will hire another maintenance company. We paid a pretty price and resent that he has be AWOl read lessJudith B.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:C & C Masonry is a family owned business with over 15 years experience in concrete, masonry, and basement waterproofing and foundation repair. We provide you with the best solution for your needs and guarantee our work after the sale read lessRecent Review:Terrible. I usually check online reviews for services I use but this outfit was referred to me by a friend of a friend. Sadly for me I didn't check until after I paid the down payment. I found nothing but 1 star reviews. For good reason. My project was a foundation for a 3 car garage. It took them two and a half months to do a 3-5 day job. (He was busy fishing and hunting) The concrete is wavy, not level, not square. The finish is supposed to be smooth. It is filled with swirl marks. I could go on and on. I questioned him about all of these things along the way and got nothing but excuses and lies. I've talked to other contractors and the reason bottom feeders like this are even in business is because the good ones are booked months in advance. Choose any company other then this one and you will be better off read lessWayne S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- Berlin Heights
- Bay View
- Lakeside Marblehead
- South Amherst
- North Fairfield
- Port Clinton
- New London
masonry contractors in Huron
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Everdry Waterproofing2930 Centennial Rd
- Everdry Waterproofing
- George's Roofing, Inc.1111 Lowell St
- George's Roofing, Inc.
- HOME DEPOT INC715 CROSSINGS RD
- HOME DEPOT INC
- Jasak Roofing & Construction3460 Liberty Ave
- Jasak Roofing & Construction
- Lakeshore Excavating, LLCPO Box 46049
Middle Bass, Ohio
- Lakeshore Excavating, LLC
- MY ROOF115 dexter
- MY ROOF
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems