Choosing interior paint colors can send you into a multi-colored panic. Take a deep breath and read these eight tips to help you pick out the perfect hues. We can help you find the ideal paint color so you can relax and enjoy your home.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Sandusky, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Sandusky
- Morris Family Tree ServiceI'm not sure who this company is but no one from that company came to my house, I'm not sure why they would report doing service at my home when no one ever came. I removed the stumps myself.
- Unique Tree services inc.Tony & crew came and removed tree stump did in a timely manner cleaned area very pleasant owner explain in detail what was done very reasonable praise.
- Dan Ward Tree ServiceExcellent job, inexpensive, cleaned well, even though had all overgrown landscaping removed to replant area was neat when they left
- Leimeister CraneResponded very quickly to my call to come out for a quote. Worked with me on price. Owner provided copies of their general liability and workers comp insurance. Crew was detail oriented and did a very nice job. Crew was eager to please and wanted to make sure I was happy with the service. All in all, great experience and would use this company again
- Bailey's Tree & Landscape IncI contacted Mark Bailey on Sept 27th, requesting an estimate to have my dead trees cut down and he came out the same day. After he left, I thought about it for a few minutes then gave his office a call and asked them to go ahead and put me on the list. Mark had told me he would send me the proposal but at that time I didn't understand I had to sign it and send it back. Ok, my oversight. Not a big deal. I got over there and signed the proposal Oct 5th and was told it would be 2-3 weeks until the work would be done. Mark told me he'd come out, probably the day after to mark the trees that were coming down and that was fine. If he came out, I never saw him and I didn't notice anything marked other than the orange spots the electric company had put on a couple of the tree trunks. He also told me he'd give me a day or two notice before work began. The work was completed over three days. The first day, I got a call from Mark at 7:56am to tell me the crew would be at my property between 9 and 10am. The crew was great. Jeff, Rob and Mel were experienced and knowledgeable and it showed. They put the majority of the cut wood right in my front yard where I wanted it. They took care of 3 trees the first day. They told me they'd be back the next week to do more. Due to the remnants of hurricane Sandy they crew wasn't back until the following Friday and took down 2 more trees. I didn't get any notice at all that they were coming that particular day. I asked before they left when they would be back and Mel called the office, then told me they'd be back out on Monday, Nov. 5th, which they were. All in all they did a great job! Thanks guys
- All Styles Landscaping LtdOverall, everything went as planned. I have planned a project for the backyard beginning next week. (raised patio) and Josh will be doing this work as well and then complete the winter cleanup in the backyard. No surprises - He is truthful and goes out of his way to make the landscape beautiful.
- Leimeister CraneWent very well. Nobody else would come and even look at it. Leimeister came went they said they would and took care of it. the limbs were damaging the barn roof so I had to get it taken care of.
- BUCKEYE TREE SVCThey were here on time. We had no issues with them. Their price was lower than other reputable companies in our area.
- BUCKEYE TREE SVCI asked this provider's opinion on whether a tree in our backyard should be removed. Although he stood to make money on removing the tree, the man gave us his honest opinion that it was a nice, healthy tree that was fine to stay where it was. We now enjoy the tree and are glad we kept it. We appreciate the honesty and will use this company for future tree service needs
- BUCKEYE TREE SVCBill was right on time. I called him in spring (May). He told me he had too much work and could not do it. I called other tree companies. Most didn't return call. Two of them took two weeks to call me back. I called Bill at Buckeye. He came right out , gave me an estimate. He rushed to do the job. Great job
Tree Service Companies in Sandusky
- Business Description:AAA Standard Services Inc. is a family owned & operated company that is based out of the Toledo, Ohio area since 1964 which services both residential and commercial customers in the need of detailed and or specialized cleaning services. AAA hires it's own Employees that are both background checked & in compliance with substance abuse policies. NOTE: AAA DOES NOT hire it's Employees from temporary agencies. AAA also trains and certifies it's Employees through the IICRC/Cleantrust group to ens..
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:When your P.C. , Tablet or Cell Phone has you stumped you need an American based tech team on speed dial: Call Now: 877-378-9258. Remote, online, and in home support from the good old USA. In need of a performance improving tune-up? Have a virus or spyware issue? We have you covered. Have questions about a program, your printer, importing photos, working with websites, working with your computer, or just needing advice on what to buy? My Computer Works membership gives you go to access to ..Recent Review:It went well they were professional, on time and knowledgeable.tomas a.
- Business Description:Been in the Insurance Restoration Business since 1992. Number of employees 15 to 25.Recent Review:Liberty Home Construction was recommended by my insurance company, Westfield. During one of our many wind storms some of my asphalt shingles fell off my roof. Called Westfield, and in two hours Liberty was at my door. Hank, the adjuster, told me that he will take off a completed shingle to take to the lab to see if the shingles could be matched. That was done about three weeks later, and never heard from Liberty. I called my adjuster on a weekly basis, to ask about the status of my roof, nothing from Hank. Westfield stated that my roof would be completely replaced. Jean from Liberty called and asked when I wanted to have the work done. I received no paper work. I asked the cost and Jean stated around $800. I stated "wow", that is for a complete roof. She said no, and told me that she would get back to me, and never got back to me. A few weeks, later, Westfield told me that they couldn't wait any longer for Hank to contact her or me. She sent me a packet of what was to be done, and a check. Finally, Rich from Liberty left a message on my answering machine. He asked me if I got the paper work, and did I want Liberty to replace my roof. He told me to call Jean. So that is what I did....Jean, had not idea what I was talking about. She placed me on hold to get Hank. He had no answers, he also didn't know who Rich was that called me a few days before. I don't understand why Westfield would recommend this company. Hank told me that he would call me to tell me what was going on with my roof. He never called, so I called him. He told me that it will take weeks to write an estimate. He wasn't very nice on the phone, and kept talking over me. Wow, this is the way that Hanks treats future customers from insurance companies. I'm writing my Westfield to state how disappointing I am with their choice on roofing companies. Westfield is so professional, I can't say that for Liberty Home Construction. I love my home, and I don't have good vibes from Liberty. No WAY will they touch my homero s.
- Business Description:Formerly Edwards Tree Service of Ohio established in 1964. Certified Arborists on staff and in the field. Most up to date equipment in the industry. Free estimates. Emerald Ash Borer treatment. Complete tree care and removal including the stump and stump grindings if needed. EHAP (electrical hazard awareness program) CertifiedRecent Review:I'm not quick to remove a tree, and I wanted a "certified arborist" to evaluate a silver maple in my back yard before the tree would become a problem. The closest one to me was ecoTree services. On their web site it had map that included part of the westside of Cleveland,(I'm located in the Kamm's area). I called, gave them my location and made an appointment for the following week. I received a call back about an hour later from a young guy, the first thing out of his mouth was that it was going to take him 45min to drive out to my place and that I should call someone else. I explained that I got their name from the site, treesaregood.org, which has a list of certified arborist and that they were the only ones in this area that can risk assessed my tree. He gave me a price to come out of $150. I said, fine. Again he said that I should find someone closer. Bottom line, they didn't want the job. ecoTree should really update their web site to not include Cleveland in their service areaMarian L.
- Business Description:4 part time employees, sub-contracting available upon request, billing half up front, half when complete (half up front used for materials and other job expenses) willing to negotiate on job bids.
- Business Description:Unlike some merchant service agents who are closely linked to one or two Credit Card Processing Providers, I am a merchant service independent agent. I am not limited to offering you Credit Card Processing Solutions from just a few processors. I am able to search for and find the best solution for YOUR business's specific needs from among all of the most reliable and trusted merchant service Credit Card Processors. Please contact me and I will carefully examine your merchant service stateme..
- Business Description:Landscaping
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..
- Business Description:Additional e-mail - email@example.com. Also accepts cash payments. Additional DBA - Bailey's Tree & Landscape, Bailey's Buds 'N Blooms.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
A dying or dead tree can be a risk for your home. Detecting if your tree is dying isn’t always obvious, but there are signs and symptoms to look for. Plus, if you catch sick tree symptoms in time, you may be able to save it.
Fig trees are easy to plant, grow, and care for. The best part: You get to reap the rewards by harvesting your own fruit! But just because they’re low-maintenance doesn’t mean they thrive without help. Here’s what to know about growing figs.
Find tree removal services in
- Bay View
- Lakeside Marblehead
- Port Clinton
- Berlin Heights
- Oak Harbor
- South Amherst
- Green Springs
- North Fairfield
tree removal services in Sandusky
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Classic Lawncare & Tree Trimming3914 deerpath
- Classic Lawncare & Tree Trimming
- EcoTree Services, LLC7474 Deer Trail Ln
- EcoTree Services, LLC
- Hill's Landscaping & Snow Removal164 center street
- Hill's Landscaping & Snow Removal
- Ken's Stump Removal325 Windswood Way
- Ken's Stump Removal
- Organic Air Tree & Shrub Care144 gallup ave
- Organic Air Tree & Shrub Care
- Perfection Tree Experts llc1427 bulls head rd
Clinton Corners, New York
- Perfection Tree Experts llc
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- SHADY TREE ACRES10999 ELY RD.
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5155151 Keep Ct
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5155