Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Elyria, OH
There are 55 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Elyria
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncI had a "hole" on the exterior of my home caused by water damage that the previous owners didn't disclose. Bill and his team were professional, prompt and very fairly priced. I had several "larger" companies try to charge me much more and Clink did fantastic work and I trusted their team throughout the entire service. I would highly recommend Clink Builders
- Ray Arnold MasonryVery well. Top 14 courses of brick were replaced with new brick to match. New crown and cap installed. Motar wash applied to splay wall and aluminum flashing installed on the splay wall. Old caulk removed and new caulk applied on both sides of the chimney where the siding meets the brick. Entire chimney water proofed. Workmen were friendly and informative and very professional. Work area cleaned. Highly recommend
- BFA Brick & StoneFranklin did a fast and efficient job! The tuckpointing was completed quickly and looks terrific. He is quick to respond to messages and share information. We have another project upcoming with him as well!
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsWe hired Gary and his team to reside our house, side our new addition, install new gutters and stone work. Gary was very helpful and met with us several times to discuss the work to be completed. We received several different quotes and Gary was willing to work with us on pricing. Mike installed the stone on our house and was very professional. He worked on weekends and in the cold and rain to complete the job so the siding crew could begin their work. Tony and his crew installed the siding. They also worked in the rain, snow and cold to keep the project moving and complete in a timely manner. Tony worked on weekends and was very professional. The cleanup crew did a great job. Gary gave us his cell phone number and responded to all of our questions in a timely manner. He made this project run smoothly and we are very happy with the finished result
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsThey did a great job. The workers were hard workers. They didn't let up the whole time they were on that roof. The actual price was a little higher than the estimate because they didn't know the chimney needed to be rebuilt. I definitely would use them in the future. They did a very good job.
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsGary gave a detailed estimate and was patient as I got other estimates and had new questions. It was a large project involving removing 3 layers of roofing (bottom layer was wood shake shingle, no decking).While not the lowest estimate, it was the lowest with the most experience and great Angie's list & BBB ratings. The roofing was removed, decking put on, new roofing installed, fascia board was replaced along with new gutters and downspouts. The chimneys were tuck pointed and chimney caps put on. The roofing took about 3 days once they started. A crew of 8 worked very hard. Crew manager, Brandon, was very helpful and found a great solution to the problem of what to do with the gap left along the siding edges when 3 layers of roofing was only 1 layer. Brandon was very helpful, answering all my questions as they went along. The clean-up was good (I did find a few nails, and some splinters of shake shingle but I'm sure some was stuck in the large shrubs). The did tarp the attic and did a decent clean-up of the attic. It took 8 days before the gutter crew came out, and while not a big problem it was a little annoying. Overall I am very satisfied and would recommend Home Exteriors
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsThey were pretty easy to work with and did a very good job on the roof. A large crew showed up early on the scheduled day and immediately began prepping around the house. They were quick, yet careful -- I watched almost the entire job, which was finished before 5:00. One minor hiccup was averted when I asked about the skylight they had included in their quote -- it had been forgotten, but someone ran out to a store and bought one. (I framed and finished the interior part of the skylight myself.) My only two minor reservations about the roofing were 1) I think they could have used a heavier felt paper or other product (but we had not discussed it, and I'm sure it's fine) and 2) they spent some time cleaning up afterward--roofing is always messy--but the yard could have been left a little cleaner. I didn't mind that at all, though. My only real complaint is about the tuck-point repair on our chimneys, which was done a few days later when I was not home. It's very high up so I haven't seen it closely, but from the ground it is a very sloppy job that does not match the lower 4/5ths of the main chimney at all. I would not have them do anything with pointing again. Overall, though, they used quality materials, worked professionally, and gave us a very good price compared to some of the other quotes I got
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsVery pleasant to deal with and so trustworthy in my absence. Gary was so quick to respond to my request for quote and made his team available in a very short period of time. The roof came off, he judged fairly when plywood had to be replaced, and detected some structural issues on the roof line. He communicated with me via text very frequently to keep me up to speed on what was happening. He brought in a mason for those repairs and will complete the flashing this week. It was a wonderful experience as my business often has me away and he took care of everything. I have never personally met him but happily handed over the cost of the job knowing he handled it exceedingly well. Thank you, Gary. JOB well done
- Koontz ConstructionWonderfully. I used Koontz for some other work a few years ago and was very pleased so I went with them again. They are very courteous, and responsive. Their work and attention to detail is what I expect, and their prices are fair. I highly recommend them.
- Integrity Contracting IncThe tuck pointing is a work of art! Everything was handled on the most professional manner. The fee was very reasonable. I was extremely pleased with the quality of work.
Masonry Contractors in Elyria
- Business Description:Check our website for current promotions. All major credit cards accepted. Sub contracting not an option. We won't show up for another company, and only WE will show up to do work on your home. No surprises.Recent Review:They did 1900 in work which wasn't bad but it still leaks and I finally got a hold of someone one time sent them my invoice and they were supposed to get back to me to come inspect it again. Three weeks later I left multiple messages and still no one has contacted meMatthew S.
- Business Description:25 employees. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Free estimates to homeowners. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service. Established in 1994. Low employee turnover. Quality workmanship and Quality materials. Office - (440) 954-9525Recent Review:The service was excellent and great. No complaints at all.BARBARA P.
- Business Description:Family owned business almost 50 years, myself with over 30 years of experience. We have worked on many historical buildings and structures in the Cleveland area, including repair and restoration. Concrete only when doing a masonry job. Call today for your masonry needs and free quoteRecent Review:Could not be more impressed with the professionalism and promptness in repairing our front steps! My husband and I are expecting our first child within the next week, and Pat & crew were so understanding to make our home a priority. We are beyond grateful for the timeline and the quality of work. We feel much safer carrying our baby up the repaired front steps for the first time :Laura L.
- Business Description:Ray Arnold Masonry is a family owned and operated business for almost 70 years, now in our third generation! We specialize in chimney repair and masonry needs, including cultured and real stonework, retaining walls, steps, porches, patios, and basement waterproofing. We are committed to quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction, and dedicated to handling all of your masonry and general contracting needs. You can count on our work because we focus on building lifelong relationships wit..Recent Review:Everything was basically flawless for this job. That’s not something I say very often for home renovations, but everything from the first inspection to the last went completely as I hoped. It was especially refreshing because it’s so hard to get labor nowadays. This job was on time and on pointMatt E.
- Business Description:12 time Super Service Award Winner! Full service basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement finishing company. Locally owned & operated for 40 years. We are bonded and insured with employee labor fully covered under worker's compensation. We are not a franchise nor do we sell a "patented" system allowing us the freedom to take a diagnostic approach to our customers' foundation problems and custom fit solutions to their needs. Best reputation in the industry with Zero Better Busine..Recent Review:The project got a little more complicated than expected, but the team with Anthony in charge succeeded.Mary Ellen & Doug S.
- Business Description:Over 15 years in the industry. Primarily residential remodeling. Focusing on painting, carpentry, kitchens and bathrooms, windows and doors. No project is to big or small.Recent Review:Fantastic! Friendly and professional. Quality work and fair pricing. They finished the job ahead of schedule. I highly recommend their great craftsmanshipvenus r.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated Roofing Contractor since 1979! Celebrating 35 years, we are dedicated to servicing our residential & commercial customers in the areas of: Repairs, New Roofs, Chimney & Masonry work, Slate and Tile, Gutters & Home Renovations! DBA U Trash It Dumpster RentalsRecent Review:Brad Smith Roofing Company did nothing short of a superior job: quote, materials delivery and most importantly, the roofing project itself: tear-off, install, clean-up - all 100% flawless!!! The roof is not only beautiful, but provides peace of mind to us that we had a quality company do the job with a reliable warranty. Thanks to Sean Masterson and the entire team of individuals who were on the jobsite. We've received many compliments about the roof and feel confident more business will be coming your way. Thanks again for a beautiful job. Please tell the team that was here - nice workCraig O.
- Business Description:*Licensed & Fully Insured *Professional Service *Owner OperatedRecent Review:It went great! Darren and Corey were very thorough and did a wonderful job. They went far beyond what previous chimney sweeps had done by cleaning the entire fire box and damper.Dave C.
- Business Description:Landmark was founded in 1990 by Owner and President David Korz. With almost a quarter of a century in business, our guiding philosophy is centered on customer satisfaction. We take the hassle out of remodeling projects by assigning each project a Project Manager who will facilitate and coordinate the job from start to finish. This close supervision takes away the stress of remodeling and ensures quality and timely completion of every project. Call today to learn moreRecent Review:I was really happy, they finished the job this Sunday afternoon, they worked really hard and they definitely know what they were doing. They run and push a magnet around to make sure that there were no nails left scattered. They were easy to communicate withDavid S.
- Business Description:We are a amish owned and operated business we have five employees. We do not accept credit cards.Only cash or good check half is due up front on the first day that we start the job when the materials are there.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Elyria
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aaron Construction24816 Aurora Rd Unit H
- Above & Beyond Roofing Inc8679 Primrose Lane
- Accurate Services27060 Oakwood Circle Suite M215
Olmsted Falls, Ohio
- Ace Basement Waterproofing1295 Akins Rd
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Advance Masonry & Full Chimney Service Inc11978 Edgerton Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS L L C1128 OAKWOOD DR
- AKRON BRICK CHIMNEY-MASONRY766 Lafollette St
- Alba Contractors8670 Twinbrook Rd
- ALL CONCRETE & CONSTRUCTION LLC14323 Bayes Ave
- All paint & stain llc
Maple Hts, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- All Work Masonry1012 Perry Ave
- America's Basement Contractor461 Second St
- AMERICAN CHIMNEY970 CENTER ST
- American Exteriors13210 Snode ST
- AMERICAN TUCK POINTING493 Schocalog Rd
- Angelo Salvatore Excavating9240 Noble Park Dr
- Aqua Care Pro422 N. Harmony St.
- Arise Restoration & Custom Masonry1489 Parkhill Rd
- Assured Quality Masonry624 Chestnut Blvd.
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- Aaron Construction
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC3700 Blackmore Rd.
- Bay Chimney Sweep817 Maplewood Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- BBS masonry11104 2nd St
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- Bennett Restoration3534 W 97th St
- BERRINGER MASONERY807 EWART RD
- Best Builder's Inc.12900 LAKE AVE
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Bill Jackson Roofing Inc7516 West Ridge Rd
- Biltmore Exteriors2664 Cleveland Ave SW
- Bolt Construction299 Greenview Dr
- Brad Smith Roofing Co Inc24550 Sperry Dr Ste # 2
- Bradley Stone Industries LTD30801 Carter St
- Britishstoneworks LLC1430 Clarence Ave
- BTW Masonry Inc.2377 Elyria ave
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC
- C & C Roofing Sheetmetal & Construction LLC1650 E 361st St A2-A
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- Campopiano Roofing Inc2100 Case Pkwy North
- Capps Enterprises1371 W 114th St
- Century Chimney Sweep Inc4770 Briar Rd
- Cherokee Construction & Home Renovations797 Chenook Trail
- CHIMNEY & MASONRY CO27303 Center Ridge Road
- Chimney Cricket Inc9750 Olde 8 Rd # 4
- Chimney Guys Ohio3334 Sandy Ln
- CHIUCHIARELLI MASONRY, INC.8050 Corporate Cir 5
North Royalton, Ohio
- CIS Steeplejack3329 erhart rd
- CLE Plumbing and Maintenance1244 Sunset Road
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- Cleveland Craftsmen256 South Point Dr
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Cleveland Handyman Services8222 Kenilworth Ave
- CLEVELAND HARDSCAPES747 E 152ND ST
- cleveland rock and tile inc.p.o. box 68
- CLEVELAND SLATE & COPPER INC5325 Naiman Parkway
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncPo Box 86
- CNECPP Companies3975 S Hametown Rd
- Collins ConstructionPO Box 23291
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Complete Masonry & Roofing LLC796 W Bagley Rd Unit 15
- Concrete Pro's LLCPO Box 39205
N Ridgeville, Ohio
- Contractors On Demand LLC5780 Som Center Rd
- COON RESTORATION & SEALANTS INC7349 RAVENNA AVE NE
- Cornerstone Construction6586 Pioneer Trail
- CORRIGAN MASONRY9239 USHER ROAD
Olmsted Falls, Ohio
- Costello Landscaping9980 Royalton Road
North Royalton, Ohio
- Countywide Concrete Step Co8015 Murry Ridge Rd
- Covenant Home Repairs Remodeling&Handyman services3948 Reid Ave
- Crites Remodeling2580 Sheffield St NW
North Canton, Ohio
- CUSTOM BUILT MASONRY746 Trails End Dr
- CUSTOM MASONRY & STONE WORKS INC1329 E 260th St UNIT W
- C & C Roofing Sheetmetal & Construction LLC
- D & J Contractors Realty LLC4748 Fay Dr
- DA Knapp C610 Acorn Pl
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- DAC Construction LLC.31770 Hiram Trail
Moreland Hills, Ohio
- Dante's Handyman Service9911 Aldridge Dr
Columbia Station, Ohio
- De Cesare Landscaping & Design LLC5700 Goodman Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- Delauro Remodeling & Repair Co13978 Fox Hollow
- Design-Co Renovators24442 Hilliard Blvd
- Designscape9112 Mayfield Rd
- DIETZ CONCRETE INC36975 JULIAN ST
- DISCOUNT CEMENT CONTRACTORS INC31985 BAGLEY RD
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- DISILVESTRO ROOFING CO24530 SPERRY DR
- DLV Enterprises, LLC8526 Creekside Drive
Sagamore Hills, Ohio
- DMO Maintenance Services LLC4203 Yorkshire Rd.
- DMS REHAB PROPERTIES5607 LAFAYETTE AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Domenico Davide Construction LLC4153 Meadowview Drive NW
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Dover Home Remodelers Inc29341 Lorain Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- Drain King Basement Waterproofing Concrete & Sewer1458 East 332nd Street
- DREAMSCAPING INC35531 ROYALTON RD
- Drytech Waterproofing13741 Hollo Oval
- D & J Contractors Realty LLC
- EA Home Repair15118 lanning ave
- Eastlake Hardscape Construction5552 lafayette rd
- Edenscape, IncP.O. Box 621
- EDX Construction Services8898 Dunham Rd
- Elite Custom Contractors1672 Algiers Dr
- Elite Stoneworks Masonry & Construction41 Perry St
- Engineered Solutions1630 hillside terrace
- EQUITY BUILDERS94 FELL AVE
- Europa By Sasha Salon and Spa24700 Chagrin Blvd Ste 101
- EA Home Repair